1x1 with Larson and Zoe (V.2)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Larson and Zoe (V.2)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Beth frowned a little before looking at Logan,"My knees are not as they use to be, but I suppose I can try to push past the pain to do them....." She said softly.

Musa grabbed a water bottle before she looked at him,"It was an accident." She said softly. Brooke looked at Musa and then at John,"She fell off a horse earlier today." She said softly.

Zander's eyes widen a bit before he looked at her,"Florida?! No, I can't be that far from Issy and Dad. I'll never see them, and I have school here." He said.

Owen turned to look before he gasped a bit before he picked up Isabel and brought her over to Joe. Joe heard the cry of pain before he saw her,"Issy, what happened?" He asked her as he took her before going into the kitchen to get a cup of water,"Rinse your mouth, sweetie." He said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:28 am

Logan bit his lip a bit and then had to think very hard. "Musa, do you still want to sleep on the couch?" He asked kinda loudly.

John nodded his head. "Oh okay. He yawned a bit and stretched. "I'm not sure how many more trips I can drive here. We may have to cut the visits down a bit." He said and then went to go sit down.

Carly sighed a bit. "Well that is what we are doing. My parents won't charge me to stay there until I can at least pay for an apartment." She soon pulled into a hotel. She honestly felt kind of bad. "We will stay for the night and then leave when they leave."

Isabel took the cup and swashed it around and spit it out before she went to actually swallow a drink before she buried her face into his shoulder as she cried out. She sniffled and then started to try to talk. "Chips......." She gasped out and pulled away before she started to cough out a bit more blood.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:37 am

Musa perked up a little,"Sure, Dad. I'll sleep on the couch. Thanks." She said before drinking her water.

Brooke smiled softly at her father,"Dad, a half an hour drive isn't that bad. It's a lot better then that six hour drive you use to do before that tornado came." She said as she also sat down.

Zander frowned and wanted to argue, but because he didn't want to get in trouble, he stayed quiet with a frown before he got out of the car.

Joe frowned,"One of your stitches must have broke." He said before rubbing her back and then carrying her to the front door,"Mom, I have to take Issy back to the doctors." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:56 am

Logan nodded his head and sighed. "Do you need your pain medication yet?" He asked her softly and then beagn to walk over to her. "Mom, maybe tomorrow we could go look at yard sells?"

John chuckled a bit. "Yeah, but it is still exhausting when I normally don't have to leave the house." He said and then looked around. "So do any of my grands have love intrest?"

Carly sighed and checked them in to a room on the first floor. Once they were there, she got Zander into bed. "Now, you need to rest because we have a long drive tomorrow." She said and went to sit on the other bed.

Lucy nodded her head. "Okay, let me know what the doctor says." Isabel kept crying and then started to rub her eyes. She was in a lot of pain. "It hurts...." She cries as she clung to him
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Musa shook her head a bit,"No, not now anyways. Doctor said I should only take it if it hurts a lot. It doesn't hurt much." She said softly.

Beth smiled at Logan,"That would be lovely." She said.

Brooke looked at her husband,"Just don't forget to take Cosmo to the vet." She said softly before she looked at John,"Strangly enough, it's our youngest who has a crush. I don't know about the girls yet." She said.

Zander frowned a bit as he laid there before he looked at his mom,"Can I have my phone?" He asked quietly.

Joe quickly grabbed the sucker to numb the pain and slow down the bleeding,"I know, sweetie. It will be over soon." He said softly before going to put her in her seat in the truck.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:39 pm

Logan nodded his head softly. "Well if if starts to hurt or you can't sleep on the couch you come wake me up and I'll get on the couch." He then looked to Beth. "Yeah, all this week they are doing yard sells. How long will you and Dad be staying?" He then looked to Brooke. "I know dear. We will take her after we get back from yard sells."

John chuckled a bit. "Well he is a boy and you know how boys are." He then yawned a bit. "What happened this time to Cosmo? Poor girl is always getting hurt."

Carly sighed and nodded before she stood up to bring it to him. "Don't be on it too late." She said and then went to get on her phone. "Honey, I promise this is what is best."

Isabel sniffled and put the sucker in her mouth and started to suck on it as she cried. "I'm sorry. Daddy.... Why did Mommy yell at you?" She asked him and then started to slurp the sucker.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Beth smiled at him,"For a while, anyways. We didn't completely choose how long we'd stay yet." She said.

Brooke sighed softly with a little nod,"We found out a few hours ago that she has a rotten tooth." She said before yawning as well,"My goodness, it is getting really late." She asked.

Zander took his phone before glancing at her,"Maybe that's what you think, doesn't mean I think it." He said softly.

Joe frowned a little as he drove back to the hospital and bit his lip,"Mommy's just going through some things and needs time to figure it out." He said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Logan nodded his head and then began to smile. "Well, you are welcome to stay as long as you guys want." He said happily and then began to hug her.

John nodded his head and smiled. "Well maybe I can take her tomorrow?" He asked her softly and then started to smile happily. He then looked at the time. "Yeah, its midnight."

Carly nodded her head. "Well, what do you think is best?" She asked her son and then put down her phone.

Isabel nodded her head and sniffled as they made it to the hospital. "No stitches!" She cried and then started to spit out the sucker. "Daddy, no...." She cried loudly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Beth smiled at him as they hugged,"Thanks." She said before she noticed Musa had already fallen asleep on the single couch with her feet on the ottoman,"I think it's time for all of us to good to bed." She said softly.

Brooke smiled softly at her father,"Oh, Daddy, you don't have to." She said softly befyawning again before standing up.

Zander sniffed,"If you left me and Issy out of whatever is going on between you and Dad." He said softly.

Joe go out of the truck before lifting her out,"I know you don't, sweetie, but we've got to." He said softly before carrying her inside.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:57 pm

John and Logan both nodded their heads and went to bed without waiting on their wives. They knew the next day would be busy.

Carly shook her head. "Well, I wish I could have, but I couldn't." She whispered to him softly. "I promise that you will be able to see her."

Isabel started to kick her little legs and then screamed. "Daddy, no....." She then frowned as doctors and nurses came when they heard her cries of pain before they saw the blood and took her back. It was like four in the morning before she was waking up in recovery once again.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me