1x1 w/ Prince Lucien

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ Prince Lucien

Postby wolfi. » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:09 pm

~An eventual romance between the most unexpected pair, will it lead to chaos, and difficult challenges, or will it be completely overlooked and accepted. A princess with a commoner/peasant? That's unheard of, but (wolfi's character), the princess of the most known kingdom, the heir to the throne, falls for her closest friend (Prince Lucien's character). She is meant to be engaged to another wealthy and well-known prince, but she becomes the rebel or tradition and defies her parents' wishes, all for love...~only for me and Prince Lucien!
~you're welcome to read along!
~if you're interested in doing another type of rp with any of us, don't hesitate to pm us!
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ Prince Lucien

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Peter Sunners
Name: Peter william Sunners
Appearance: green eyes, slim form, 6 foot 1 inches tall, glasses that are old and worn
Personality: kind but has a tendancy to rebel which gets him in trouble sometimes.
+traits:kindhearted, loyal, true
-traits: rebel, can be selfish in certain areas
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:18 pm

♔Full name: Emily Rose Clark
♔Nickname(s): Em, Emmy
♔Age: 19
♔Gender: Female
♔Orientation: Heterosexual
♔Pronouns: She, her, they
♔Race: Caucasion
♔Height: 5'7'
♔Hair color: Brown
♔Eye color: Brown
♔Complexion: Fair
♔Body mods: No tattoos... yet, regular lobe piercings
♔Body type: Tall, thin but slightly toned with freckles dotting her cheeks and nose.
♔Theme song: "Crazy" by Britney Spears
♔Positive traits: Loyal, creative, clever, witty, strong, powerfull force to be reaconed with, rebel
♔Negative traits: Witty, powerful force, sarcastic, rebel, sneaky, mysterious
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:30 pm

"PETAH!!" a loud posh voice boomed down the hallway outside the servants quarters.

Peter groaned and covered his ears. That would be the head of servants. She was a annoying woman, she loved discipline, maybe a little too much and all the servants were scared of her except for peter. He enjoyed giving her a bit of trouble, being rebellious and what not.

"peter!" the busty woman barked as she stormed into the open room that just had a dirt bed in the corner that peter had been fast asleep in. "the princesses old servant has been traded off to another kingdom, which means i need you to take their place and be the princesses personal servant." she grumbled.

Peter huffed and rubbed his eyes awake, removing the fresh layers of morning gunk, "yeah alright. Which one?"

"Her highness Emily. She needs to be in the dininghall for breakfast in 30 minites so go!" she griped and swatted peter out of the room.

Peter sighed and adjusted his worn down busted up glasses before sauntering down the hall and up the stairs to the princesses room. He had never met a royal before, other than the occasional run in he had with the king who would then punish him for something stupid.

Peter raised a hand and knocked on her door before letting himself in, just hoping to god that She was decent. "Hello?" he called out as he walked inside.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Emily had just woken up from the sun shining brightly through her silky curtains, she yawned and stretched. She decided to get dressed and ready early since she knew she would be having breakfast soon and there was no servant to tell her when to get ready, she was pretty self-sufficient and didn't particularly like people following her around and telling her what to do, she grabbed he favorite creme colored gown that was adorned with big flowers of dark and light green. She headed to the bathroom and did her light makeup and hygiene routine, she didn't hear someone knocking at her lavish door the first couple of times until she heard someone call out a "Hello."
"Hi, Just a second!" She called out and finished up wiping off her setting powder and exited the bathroom, she was greeted by a tall, very handsome servant about her age. She blushed a little and sarcastically curtsied. ”Hi, just lemme grab my shoes and we can head down. Oh I’m Emily, you don’t to call me Ms Clark.” She chuckled and slipped in her black and white checkered vans and quickly walked over to her jewelry stand and grabbed a few silver rings and her black studded diamond earings.
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am

Peter watched the princess and examined her strange chouce of clothing.
"oh. You dressed yourself. Nothing bad about getting ahead of the grind i suppose"he boy hummed before bowing to her in return. "but.... And pardon me for speaking out of turn miss, perhaps, checkered vans... Isnt the best choice? I do beg your pardon it's just, the king is very old fashioned. Will he become upset?" he asked nervously.
If the princess did something that angered the king he feared he would face the punishment for those actions.[
"and i appologize for being late miss. I wasnt told i was assigned here until only a moment ago" he stated with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he watched her put on her jewlery."my name is peter by the way"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:04 pm

[center]Em chuckled and nodded in agreement, "Maybe I should change them," she grabbed her dark green suede heels and slipped them on. "Oh don't worry about my father, he may be mean but he means well I suppose. I just don't like the whole you must be proper and stylish when it isn't really my style, plus I'll make sure you won't be harmed." She smiled sweetly and got up from her small bench and walked out to breakfast. When she got there she smiled and greeted her father and brother who were very proper unlike her, but she tried hard to impress them and make them proud, even if it meant her happiness. She sat with great posture and ate quietly, occasionally glancing at the boy she learned as Peter, he was cute and had a good sense of style for being a servant. She snapped back to attention to her father speaking of a banquet to search for a suitor for her brother, and hopefully one for her if she didn't scare them off. She winced slightly at his insult, it was true that no guy would want to spend their life with a "freak" like her, they've tried and she feels horrible after every one of them. She already felt insecure and her mother noticed and gave a stern look to her father, "Thank you, mama." she mouthed yet another thing her father hated. It had to be Mother and Father or Mam and Sir. She sighed and went back to eating until it was gone and she sat in silence till everyone else was done.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Peter Sunners

Peter was wearing typical servants clothing.
They didnt get alot. Every year they received for christmas 2 outifts which were usually a pair of black clothes and shoes and one pair of beige clothes to wear. Peter would save his pay at times and purchase other clothing items when he could but they werent anything too special. To him atleast.
Perhaps he just looked nice in things.
"forgive me your highness, but once your finished eating would you mind teaching me more about my duties with you?" peter inquired politely once he saw how uncomfortable she looked in front of her father. He noticed the king shot him a nasty look so before he could gripe or say anything peter spoke up once more, "i would simply like to make sure you get the best possible service miss. As i am to devote my life to wait on you" he tried to say.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Small bump for me so I remember to finish up my draft tomorrow after school
I will just edit this post with my reply lol^ sorry for such the long wait!
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:56 am

wolfi. wrote:Small bump for me so I remember to finish up my draft tomorrow after school
I will just edit this post with my reply lol^ sorry for such the long wait!

I mean at this point ive given up
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me