Warrior Cats RP | 1x1 with AGCM!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Warrior Cats RP | 1x1 with AGCM!

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Name: Soot Pelt
Personality Positive: Adaptable, Familial, Observant,
Decisive, Disciplined, Dutiful, Faithful, Independent
Personality Negative: Abrasive, Stubborn, Blunt, Shrewd, Steely, Intense

Sootpelt is clanborn and knows at least every cat in the clan to a certian extent. In his early days, Sootpelt would often hound she-cats until he was tamed by his mate Evening Glory. His mate is currently carrying his litter and it will be their first time as parents. His parents have since passed away and he has an older sister named Owlgaze.
Last edited by kuregalis on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons
Adaptable, Familial, Observant,
Decisive, Disciplined, Dutiful,
Faithful, Independent, Abrasive,
Stubborn, Blunt, Shrewd, Steely

The first light of dawn began to poke through the burrow entrance of the nursery. Sootpelt began to stir, his nose touching his mate's. "Good morning" he purred softly, rubbing his cheek with hers. The orange she-cat chuckled and murmured a good morning back as she drifted back to sleep. Sootpelt couldn't help but feel his heart swell and quietly snuck out of the nursery, knowing full well he'd get in trouble for sleeping the night again. The tom trotted off towards the kill pile, examining its contents before picking a small brown mouse to help him start the day.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:35 am

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons

The tom licked his maw, he felt unsually satisfied by the mouse. "Good morning" said the male to Crocusflower, who had joined him at the kill pile. "Sootpelt!" called out a she-cat's voice. The tom turned around, recognizing the the coarse but honeyed tone. "Owlgaze, good morning" he greeted, stretching before getting up to talk properly with the she-cat. Owleyes was his sister from another litter, in turn the she-cat was many moons older than him. She returned his morning address, "Bearberry is looking for you" she added "He's by the camp entrance". Sootpelt thanked his sister and quickly made his way towards the large brown tom. `what could the deputy want with me?` he thought curiously. "Bearberry, Owlgaze said you needed me?". The deputy just gave him a side glance and looked off towards the distance.

The grey tom sat down next to the other male, his eyes trying to look for what Bearberry was looking at. "Do you know where Jaggedpaw is?" questioned the deputy. Sootpelt's head turned quickly, facing the the gib. "He should be sleeping in the apprentice den, did he do something wrong?". Bearberry shook his head, a heavy sigh followed suit. "I've always been the kind of cat to wake up very early, earlier then the rest usually. About a quarter moon ago Jaggedpaw has been leaving the camp and returning muddy. I've decided to confront him today as he always has a...strange scent on him that I can't figure out. I would like you with me to see if he'll tell the truth". Sootpelt was a bit galled upon learning this from Bearberry. Sure normally hunting can get you dirty but to get dirty enough to warrant suspicion from a deputy was a different matter. Just what has Jaggedpaw been doing this past quarter moon?

((long is okay but it makes me feel bad skskks
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons

Sootpelt agreed to talk with Jaggedpaw when he returned and bid the deputy goodbye. Sootpelt trotted off towards the nursery where he found Evening-glory basking just a few pawsteps from the entrance. "What're you doing outside?" asked the tom worryingly, "are you okay?". The she-cat chuckled softly, lifting her head just enough to see Sootpelt before laying back down. "Well i'm due any day now and I would like to sleep outside once in awhile" she replied sleepily.

Sootpelt sighed and laid down next to her. "I'm just worried because what if you overexert yourself? You know you aren't like the other cats...". Evening-glory got to her paws, her tail swishing from side to side. "And what's that supposed to mean?". Sootpelt stood up as well, taking a pawstep forward. "You know what I'm saying. Don't you remember that time you got sick for a half-moon because you fell asleep outside? During new leaf!" he argued, his voice slightly raised and his tone frustrated. "I'll forgive you for this because I know how [hot-headed] you can get" she huffed, putting extra emphasis on hot-headed. She turned away from the ash grey tom and quickly entered the entrance, disappearing from Sootpelt's view.

The tom quickly realized his mistake and was about to enter the den to follow her when he noticed Jaggedpaw appear in camp and enter the apprentice's den. The tom clicked his tongue and poked his head through the nursery entrance. "I'm sorry Eve, I'l come back later but I need to go take care of something" he explained, leaving the the she-cat alone in the nursery. Sootpelt argued with himself in his head as he made his way the apprentice den, angry that he poked at a soft topic. She understood that he was just trying to keep her safe, right? Sootpelt came up to his apprentice, a frustrated and worried expression on his face."Jaggedpaw, we need to talk".

((this one is kinda ugly tbh sorry im primitive
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons
Decisive, Disciplined, Dutiful, Intense,

"Who's there?" repeated Sootpelt, his nose crinkling and his brow furrowed, irritation in his voice. Before the tom could say anything else, Jaggedpaw got to his feet, stuttering like an idiot. Sootpelt clenched his teeth, `It's so obvious, how did I not notice?` thought the tom, his attitude sour from his previous exchange with Evening-glory. Poor Jaggedpaw. The young apprentice quickly made an excuse about hunting with the elders and sprinted away. Sootpelt just wanted to go back quickly to resolve things with Evening-glory but he also wanted to get to the bottom of what Jaggedpaw was hiding.

The tom's claws dug into the ground as he twisted his body, his hind legs propelling him towards Jaggedpaw. Sootpelt quickly caught up to the apprentice in about six strides, his large body pinning the young tom to the ground. Sootpelt brought his face close to the apprentice, his eyes practically piercing through Jaggedpaw's entire being. "I'm a bad mentor aren't I?" he growled, his fur standing on end. "Me your mentor. Not noticing you doing suspicious activities while the deputy, one of the busiest cats in the clan noticed you before I did? Tell me what you've been doing every morning and I don't care if you call me fox-hearted after this I want the truth and only the truth".

((mmm that abrasive and intense trait is coming in nicely rip Jaggedpaw))
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:49 pm

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons

Sootpelt staggered back, his balance thrown off by a cat that had thrown him off. He locked eyes with the she-cat that appeared before him. 'Who is this?' he hissed, half circling the molly with intense eyes and leaking bloodlust. 'Have you been assosiating yourself with another clan, Jaggedpaw?' croaked the tom, vexation in his voice.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons

The male began readying himself for the attack, ready to take the smaller she-cat down when Jaggedpaw fell to the ground. The tom called out to him, his emotions exploding as he watched the she-cat run up next to him and dragged the apprentice away. The tom stood there, his eyes staring at the ground as he tried to catch his breath. The chest pains slowed to a halt and the last thing he saw was the silent swaying of the trees. The winds picked up and the tom fell to the dirt, his legs twitching.

Sootpelt's eyes opened slowly, grey walls the first thing to greet him. He got up slowly, his body aching. "Lay back down, please" ordered a voice behind him. The tom turned his head slowly, a stubby white grey she-cat came into view, her short legs the first thing he notices. The tom did as he was told, not wanting to offend the medicine cat. "How long was I out?" he asked, his ears following the sound of the tiny paws come closer to him. "A whole day" she replied simply, dropping a small mouthful of chamomile and daisy leaves by his mouth which he quickly. "Stay here" said the she-cat, her pawsteps disappearing into the distance.

Not long later, the she-cat returned, another cat following closely behind her. "Daisyfang tells me that you seem to be doing okay" says the voice. The tom knows very well who the voice belonged to but was to ashamed to even make eye contact with her. Greystar pouted and gave a nod to Daisyfang. The munchkin returned her sign and left the den, off to take a break. Greystar turned to Sootpelt, settling behind the large tom. "A few cats saw you run after Jaggedpaw, Adderpelt reported to me first when he saw you run after him. He know's how intense you can be." she began explaining but Sootpelt didn't dare to move. The she-cat continued, her eyes just staring at where Sootpelt's eyes would be. "I had Bearberry pick some cats to go find you after you didn't come back after awhile. Lo' and behold, we found you twitching and frothing at the mouth. We know a fight happened, what we don't know however, is why there was a stranger cat scent where Jaggedpaw's smell was". When Greystar finished her sentence, she waited silently for the tom to respond. "I can tell you everything that happened" he started, his eyes still facing the wall. "And I don't expect you to forgive me".

Sootpelt began to re-tell the day's events to Greystar. The talk with Bearberry. The fight with Evening-glory. His feelings from both conversations threatening to swallow eachother. He figured, a tough love conversation with Jaggedpaw wouldn't hurt. But when he saw that apprentice run away from him as soon as the tom confronted him, he lost his temper. He told Greystar about how he tackled the young apprentice and how a silver furred she-cat ambushed him. And then he told her about the swelling in his chest before he passed out. The leader listened intently, her soft, aloof expression ever unchanging. Once the tom finished his story, she stood up and gave the male a few licks on the head to comfort him. "I understand" she replied, leaving the den, passing by Daisyfang and Evening-glory. The small she-cat made eye contact with the dark grey she-cat only once but she could feel her entire being scream as she saw the killing intent in her eyes. "Daisyfang? What's wrong?" asked Evening-glory curiously. "Could it be the wind? It's unusually windy today, you might get blown away" she laughed, trying to ease the smaller she-cat's expression. Daisyfang only looked at her, contempt on her face and turned away, disappearing into the small cave. The golden colored she-cat laughed awkwardly to herself before following suit.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:05 am

Sootpelt
Clover Clan Warrior
Male; 35 moons

Evening-glory came into the den and fawned over Sootpelt for a long time. She eventually had to return to the nursery for the night and reluctantly left the tom to his own devices. Once the golden pelted she cat left, the medicine cat sat down by Sootpelt, sighing. "Good gracious I dislike her peppy attitude". Sootpelt glared at her but the munchkin ignored this stares. "I'm sure you know by now that what you have is the same thing that's taken the last deputy" said Daisyfang, getting straight to the point. Sootpelt didn't answer for a few moments. "Well I'm sure all will be well, Dewfox had this for thirty moons and she's an elder now" he replied. Sootpelt's voice showed not a hint of concern for himself. Daisyfang rolled her eyes when Sootpelt mentioned Dewfox and began to turn in for the night. "Daisyfang" he called. The she-cat turned around, a stoic expression on her face. "Please let me know what happens outside this den". The munchkin nodded in silence and made her way towards her bedding.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me