Rules & Roses 1x1 w/Samurott12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Rules & Roses 1x1 w/Samurott12345

Postby Samurott12345 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Once he calmed down, Jay started to breath heavily, tears forming at his eyes. Lance landed next to the boys, and Jay wrapped him in a bug hug. He put his face into his chest, tears falling down his face. He could've lost him tonight. "Lance. I'm so sorry. I'm so glad you're okay. I-I don't know what I would've done if I'd lost you,"he said, sniffling and letting the tears fall. Lance just let him cry. He wasn't known for showing affection, however, Jay was the only one he let touch him. Once he finally got ahold of himself, he wiped his face and turned to Kasch. "Sorry you had to see that. I-I was so scared of losing him,"he said, sniffling again. "Hey, it's okay, I know that wasn't your fault,"he added.
Last edited by Samurott12345 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

Kasch could feel his heart wrench. This was a bad idea but there is no turning back now. Kasch got to his feet, taking a deep breath in before peeking his head out of the alleyway to survey their surroundings. Kasch turned around, feeling the piercing gaze Lance gave him. "I deserve to be eaten by you but not today" joked the duke, trying to lighten the mood. "What if...we tried to ride Lance and Wulfram?"
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:32 am

Jay looks at Kasch, half smiling. "Hey, no one deserves to be eaten by anyone. Besides, Lance prefers plants,"he said with a chuckle. It was true, Lance would take plants over meat any day. However, he'd taken a bite of vension or two when Jay offered it once, however, he would prefer to eat plants. He found it odd, but it sure did make it easy to feed him. "Ride Lance? Well, I guess it's worth a shot," he said. Then he turned to Lance, who looked right back at him. Jay smiled at him. "Okay Lance. I'm gonna get on your back. Please don't kick me off," he said. He slightly hesitated climbing onto the dragon's large back, as it brought back memoeries of being bucked off by a horse a few years ago. But he shook those thoughts away, took a deep breath, and climbed on. To his surprise, Lance did not shake him off, but instead remained still. Jay smiled. "Okay, Lance up!"he said, then held on for dear life as Lance took off at a somewhat fast speed into the sky. Then he hovered in the air, as Jay tried to breath normally again. "Okay Kasch, your turn!" he called.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 am

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

Kasch watched anxiously as Jay clambered onto the giant bogsneak. With one powerful beat of his wings, the giant red dragon took off into the sky. As Jay called out to Kasch, his heart nearly jumped. More loud yelling could be heard as the sound of clattering armor soon drew near. Kasch turned to Wulfram, a nervous grin on his face. "Don't drop me okay?" He pleaded, quickly getting on the skydancer's back. He had experience with horses but sitting on Wulframs back felt awkward. The raven colored dragon took about three beats to take off into the sky, being more lean and Kasch weighing more then Jay it was obvious.

Edmund ran into the now empty alleyway with a few slightly burned soldiers. The man picked up a few stray feathers into his hands, looking left, right, and then to the bleak, starless sky. What would he say to the Duke now?

"God I don't think I will ever get used to this" sighed Kasch, gripping onto the feathers of the black dragon. "We have about a week's rations before we run out and I don't think the caravan will be taking the same route we discussed now that Edmund has ambushed us" The now on the run duke shivered from the cold. "And it's practically freezing up here".

(( the contents of Kasch's bag include:
About 10 pieces of hard bread
Two water canteens
Three rolls of bandages and one small bottle of alcohol
One pound of freshly made cheese wrapped in cow leather (to ensure a few more days of shelf life)
One pair of leather gloves
Extra undergarments (he plans on washing his clothes at a lake or river every time the come across one
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Jay watched as Kasch took to the sky with Wulfram. The lithe dragon didn't get up quite as fast as Lance, but he was skinnier; Lance was much broader so it makes sense that he could carry heavier weight easier. He held onto Lance's frills tight, but not tight enough to hurt him. Lance wasn't as hidden as Wulfram was in the night, however, it was still quite difficult to see him. Jay also had his bag with him, which held some dried meat, some clothes, a few tools in case they needed to fix their weapons, and one water canteen. "I have some dried meat, but I don't think it'll last long," he said, then added, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that caravan isn't going anywhere,"he said, knowing that Lance had set it on fire. "We need a compass. We need to find the direction of Drakkon and head there on our own. That's the only way to protect our dragons,'he said.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:13 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

"The Kingdom of Drakkon should be towards North, Fefin birds this time of the year will travel north so i'm sure we can follow a flock in the morning" Suggested the young duke. "I studied the map before I told you about this but there should be a village on our way there". Kashc paused; "Unless, you want to look for a more reliable way to head north"

((short x2
Last edited by kuregalis on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm

"Well, wherever we go, we have to be careful. I don't think it'll be safe for you to go into any towns. You're kinda popular,"he said with a chuckle. He did mean it though. Kasch might get recognized, but a nobody like Jay likely wouldn't. "If we can get access to villages as we travel, we shouldn't have to worry about running out of supplies,"he added. He did bring all the savings he had. He certainly wasn't poor, but not rich either. He had a good amount of money with him. Hopefully Kasch did as well.
Last edited by Samurott12345 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

[center]Kasch nodded his head in agreement, "Then I can watch the dragons while you go to the village if we find it". A few more lights began to appear in the distance, a loud commotion could be heard even from where the two were hovering. "Let's go" Kasch urged, swaying Wulfram's body slightly to the right. "Slowly of course".

The soft rays of dawn began to creep over the hill, piercing through the trees that Kasch and Wulfram were silently sleeping under. They had flown far enough away to warrant a night of rest, Wulfram couldn't carry Kasch far anyways. The sun was close to it's place in noon when Wulfram woke up, carefully slipping his body out from under Kasch as the duke had used him as a pillow. The black dragon stretched his stiff body, his wings and legs flexing out.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Jay nodded with Kasch's idea. As more lights appeared Lance got restless. "Yeah, let's get out of here,"he said, and followed after Kasch and Wulfram into the night.

Jay slept softly, his face expressionless. He was sleeping using Lance's arm as a pillow. The red dragon had curled himself protectively around Jay's body. Lance looked over as Wulfram stood up, having woken up some time before. He blinked, then turned back to watching Jay. He was careful not to move and disturb Jay as he slept.

(Sorry it's so short)
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

[center]The skydancer stared at Lance for a moment. When their eyes met, the dragon looked away and trotted off, disappearing in the distance. An hour passed and Wulfram returned, globs of honey and remnants of vegetation on his muzzle. He gave a small head nod to the large dragon before taking a comfortable spot next to Kasch and watched as Lance disappeared into the sea of trees.

`What did I just watch` Kasch asked himself as his body lay still. Ten minutes or so passed and Kasch got up, fake yawning but greeting Wulfram good morning. The dragon huffed but took the good morning head scratches anyways, his mouth no longer having any traces of honey or grass. "Oh, bud you have a... bee stuck on you" he chuckled lightly, pinching the bee's wings together and taking it out slowly. Wulfram turned around, watching the bee closely before licking Kasch fingers. The duke laughed, his grip on the bee loosing and Wulfram took his chance. Kasch looked down at his fingers, the bee was now gone. He looked at Wulfram who stared at him back. The dragon just bobbed its head at Kasch before laying down, facing the direction Lance disappeared to.

((aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me