Rules & Roses 1x1 w/Samurott12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Rules & Roses 1x1 w/Samurott12345

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:41 am

Jay stood up as Kasch came to them. Lance gave a slight growl before Jay hushed and patted him. He listened to what he said. "What about these guys? How will we get them out?"he asked. They could escape very easily themselves, but with two large dragons, that made things a little more difficult. "I am sure, I'm just worried about traveling with these guys. I don't want anything to happen to them,"he said.

(Ah sorry, I jsut cant think of anything else to say haha)
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:55 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

"Don't worry. The caravan I mentioned is actually heading to Drakkon. The reason why this plan was so rushed is because a couple of days ago Edmund and a few others arrested one of the caravan drivers for smuggling dragon eggs" Kasch turned away, "The eggs were destroyed but because of this they have a few carriages with empty spaces, plus, they have sleipnir pulling them" he paused, waiting for any reply that Jay had to give him. "I told the caravan driver that he'd escape the death penalty if he let me ride away with him and his friends, he does not know I'm a duke"

((it's cool! mine is kind of bad anyways hhhs
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Jay still looked anxious, but he knew that he should trust Kasch's plan. He was just so worried about Lance and Wulfram being found out. "Well, okay then. When are we leaving?"he asked, looking at Kasch. It made him sad to hear that people would just destroy dragon eggs without remorse. Dragons were amazing beasts, and quite intelligent too. Why did they have to be born in this dragon hating kingdom? He patted Lance, thankful that his friend and not been found and murdered.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

"We leave tomorrow morning so i'll come back tonight as to not arouse suspicion from anyone at home. Meet me here, i'll be coming by with a firefly lantern" Before could leave, he embraced Jay in a rather long hug. "I know it's weird but if you didn't come with me I'd be to worried about you and Lance". The duke held eyes with Jay for a moment, thoughts running through his head. "Thank you for agreeing" he murmured and sauntered off.
\\\Timeskip///
It was an unusually silent night. It was almost like the entire world was watching Kasch stalk around the alleyways of the city, excepting the duke to get caught by someone. He came across Eddar's shop and quickly made his way around the building, hoping over the wooden fencepost. "Kasch, are you really sure about this?" asked Edmund worriedly. The duke merely chuckled at Edmund's words, reassuring him before disappearing into the woods. The light of the fireflies gave off a faint glow. Just bright enough for him to see but just dim enough for a wandering passerby to dismiss the light as a cluster of the flying insects. Even the forest was strangely quiet. "Jay?" Kasch quietly called out, taking his time walking through the forest so he wouldn't trip over anything.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:54 am

Jay nodded. "Alright. Be safe," he said. He was not prepared for the rather long hug, causing him blush quite a lot. He was hoping that the darkness would conceal it. "I-I would've worried about you if you had left,"he said, half smiling. He didn't say anything as Kasch left, only taking a deep breath once he was out of sight. He patted Lance, then sat down to wait.

Timeskip//

The unusual silence made Jay very uneasy. He shifted uneasily as he waited with Lance and Wulfram. He was not used to such silence in the woods. Even at night, there would be bugs calling out to each other, however, those calls were strangely absent tonight. Jay did not think this was a good sign. He felt very anxious. Once he heard Kasch coming, he felt somewhat better. "I'm here!" he called back out to Kasch.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:37 am

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

The duke sighed, relieved Jay didn't change his mind. He greeted his dragon with a mango and offered Lance some as well. The dragon promptly declined and handed the mango to Jay, who he knew Lance would eat it from. "Let's go, Edmund is waiting for us"

(( a bit short, i'm in a rush sorry!
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Jay gave Lance a look before he accepted the mango. Once he had it, Lance ate it right up. Jay rolled his eyes. His dragon was so stubborn sometimes. "Sorry. You know how he is,"he said. "Okay, we're ready. But lets be really careful,"he said, but didn't say how he had a bad feeling. He wanted to try an stay positive. He and Lance followed him to Edmund. Once they made it to him, Lance gave a loud growl, not recognizing him. "Shush Lance. He's a friend. Sorry Edmund, he's doesn't really like anyone,"he said. Lance went quiet, but he still glared at Edmund from time to time.

(It's okay!)
Last edited by Samurott12345 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:23 am

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

The five took their time going to the forest by the estate. Nearly getting caught by a passerby. Kasch silently followed Edmund, occasionally looking back to see if Jay and Lance were okay. As they got closer to the mansion Edmund began looking visibly anxious, beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead. "Are you okay, Edmund?" whispered Kasch, stopping the older man by his shirt.

Edmund turned around, his gaze a bit shaken. He looked afraid. Kasch had a terrible feeling in his stomach. "Are you really sure you want to go through with this?" he asked, his eyes wandering from Kasch, to Lance and back to Kasch. "Yes, that's why I asked you to come with us". Edmund sighed and gave Kasch an apologetic look. "This is for your safety then" he replied coldly, taking out a short wooden whistle and blew it. No sound came out that Kasch could hear. He turned around quickly, seeing Lance furiously shake his head and paw at his own ears. "Edmund!" the duke yelled angrily, charging towards the man. Edmund's face stayed blank as Kasch charged him. Before the young duke could do anything, a dozen soldiers came pouring out of a house previously thought to be empty.

They quickly made their work burning large bundle of purple grass around Lance, causing the red dragon to reel back in disgust. As this was happening, a few of the soldiers surrounded both Kasch and Jay. The duke bit his lip, clutching his shortsword tightly. "I wanted to trust you" he murmured. As the soldiers began moving in, the duke took a stance, his arm over his head and his feet firmly planted apart. He threw the sword at Edmund. The guard, being the experienced man he was, dodged it easily. As he began to gather his bearings he was hit with an arrow in his hand, making him drop the whistle. The soldiers quickly converged onto Kasch, pinning him down but not before he could scream for his dragon's name.

Wulfram swooped in from the skies above, his shimmering black feathers surprising the soldiers. This opened a small window of time for the dragon to blow the purple smoke away from Lance and helped Jay pull the barbed net off Lance. Edmund, clutching his hand, stared daggers into Kasch. "It looks like you didn't trust me in the first place, is this... your dragon?"

Kasch gave the man an empty look before turning to Wulfram, "Plan b" he whispered. Wulfram nodded, quickly making use of his reflective feathers and dark coloring to stun or escape the soldiers. He swept the armored men with his tail, making sure to fan out the purple smoke and with the help of Lance, quickly tossing the soldiers around. With their help, Kasch took Jay by the hand and gripping it tightly, ran towards the west side of the city walls. Wulfram and Lance quickly turned around to follow them, the black dragon taking refuge against the nightsky to watch for anymore dangers. "I'll explain later, but please run for now" Kasch pleaded, his expression a mixture of anger and sadness.

((this is long and also ugly please excuse my primitive writing style
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:56 am

Jay could hardly register what was happening. Lance was roaring furiously as Jay could only watch helplessly. "Lance, Lance! What-" he stopped, spotting Edmund blowing to a whistle. And then they were surrounded. Suddenly, Jay felt something he;d never felt before; rage. How dare Edmund, someone he'd known for years, betray him like this, then threaten his best friend. He drew his sword, his skills having gotten somewhat better since he was a boy. Before he could strike, Wulfram came to the rescue. Once free, Lance gave another enraged roar, and he breathed fire at Edmund's men, setting the caravan on fire. Jay was surrounded by the soldiers, but Lance ran into them, knocking them down and away from Jay. He was about to pounce on them when Jay stopped him. "No Lance! Run!"he said. The red dragon growled angerly, but he took to the sky. He flew with Wulfram, and then Jay ran away with Kasch. But before they ran away, he looked back at Edmund. "Edmund! If you follow us and try and hurt my dragon again, I swear you will regret it!"he shouted. And with that, he ran into the night with Kasch.

(Nah it's good!)
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Kasch Maria Heinrich
Male
Nineteen

The boys sat inside a dark alleyway, Kasch's chest heaving. He threw his face into his hands, his knees against his chest. "I didn't think he would actually do it" he murmured, falling back against the wall and ran his hand through his hair. "Even though I did plan for it, I'm sorry you and Lance had to go through that"

((shortotto
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me