one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:05 am

I'm back😊

Kodi finished his glass, rinsed it out and set in the dish drainer before turning back to Brylee. "Well that's good to hear" he added, slightly pleased that she regarded him as higher in her books. "We get along pretty well. The twins followed me around mostly when they were younger which kinda got annoying, but you get used to it. Wouldnt trade it for anything" he said. As a big family they always looked out for one another. No one left behind was what his father would always say. Kodi had a many fond memories helping his sibling learn to ride or help out.

(Sorry it's short. Hope we can get this back up. Also insane you made a new rp. Cant wait for it to be finshed.)
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

Postby buckskin. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Brylee, feeling slightly pressure by herself with the fact that he had finished his drink, took a large gulp from her cup in an attempt to make it disappear a little faster. It has been drummed into her from a young age that it was not polite to inhale your food and drinks and that one should eat and drink at a steady pace. Usually they were only allowed the one drink during dinner so that they weren't leaving the table at random intervals. "Sounds like you're a good big brother, mine was purely a pain the entire time. Don't get me wrong, he had the whole protective older brother thing down, but I don't think there was a day we weren't arguing about something." her reply was partly a joke, but mostly not. He was annoying, constantly ruining everything or just being plain old in the way but she had to admit, he always had her back and never ratted her out when he caught her sneaking out. He wasn't that bad, just a difficult personality at times.

(sorry for the wait, its been a little hectic lately. And feel free to join if you'd like, im accepting characters at this point <3 )
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me