one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

Postby buckskin. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Lion Valley Agricultural College; what an amazing place. Every
    year they take on thousands of students who are interested in
    a vast range of courses from property management to the more
    hands on equine breeding and breaking program. Students are
    tasked with the (guided) breaking and training of a randomly
    assigned three year old, some horses are donated to the program
    and others are bred by the previous students of LVAC within the
    'breeding' portion of the course. Its luck of the draw on what horse
    the student gets, they pull a number out of a hat and thats their
    horse. Students can train their horse for any chosen discipline but
    it is expected that horses know a checklist of requirements both on
    the ground and undersaddle. Some students may decide that the two
    year course is not for them, others will excel. It takes a special type
    of person to work with and train horses, and this course is here to help.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brylee edith webster

Postby buckskin. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Full name Brylee Edith Webster
    Nickname Bry, Eddie
    Age 22 years
    Gender female
    Sexuality bi, but leans towards males
    Relationship status single, no crush (pm me)
    Nationality Australian
    Ethnicity african-australian
    Height 5'4
    Discipline show jumping
    Level 4 star (advanced)

Personality
    Brylee is an affable person, she is warm and welcoming, and is always the type of person to reach out to those in need. Despite being a peacemaker and hating conflict, Brylee is undeniably tough; she stands her group and can hold her own when the time comes to where she needs to. For as long as she can remember, she has been incredible self-assured and is confident in her own mind and body, she without fail knows what she wants and is confident enough to go out and get it. Although this confidence does not correlate with the arrogance that so many others have. Brylee is sweet and gentle but has no problem in drawing the line or saying that something is too much or too little. She will always speak her mind but has the ability to express herself in a way that will not hurt the people around her, but if need be, she is not afraid to say it as it is even if it hurts someone close to herd. Many describe her as bright, bubbly and carefree with a touch of courage and adventure mixed in there too. Despite all this and her naturally confident nature, Brylee is easily shot down and discouraged from doing the things she loved and can be easily influenced by the people around her. She is a creative soul and will try her hand at anything from painting to playing instruments, but her true talent is in her writing.
    History
    Born and raised in Australia, Brylee grew up with in an equestrian orientated home, her father trained dressage horses and her mother show jumped successfully for many years until she suffered from a bad fall and retired from riding professionally. Brylee's first pony was Buddy, a 23 year old Welsh mix, he was the perfect gentleman on the lead and was with her for all her firsts from pony club days to cross country. Once off the lead, Buddy remained a gentleman but made sure he let the little girl know when something wasn't right and to this day, Brylee believes that the tough-love treatment offered by the grey pony made her into the soft and considerate rider that she is today. Brylee started school at five and from the first day, she fell in love with writing; every day, all day, all she wanted to do was write her stories and ride the horses. All her life she has been confident in what she wants to do, both ride and write professionally but by the time she was sixteen, the Show Jumping circuit had taken priority.
    Tattoo(s) three blue Fairywren's flying on her left side
    Piercing(s) ears, bellybutton
    Horses Sparky + Spook
    Other Pets none but wants a dog
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

personal horses + assigned LVAC horse

Postby buckskin. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Reg. name VM Pyromania
    Barn name Sparky
    Age 15 years
    Gender gelding
    BreedThoroughbred x danish warmblood
    Height 16.3hh
    Discipline show jumping, advanced
    Offspring none
    Phenotype dark bay
    Markings none
    Build as seen
    Genotype EE/Aa
    Traits
    + athletic, strong, well-balanced, eager,
    confident, courageous, competitive spirit
    - high strung, easily worked up, nippy,
    high energy, needs consistency, dependent on people
    History
    Bred to jump, this young at heart gelding is a natural born
    mover and with his correct conformation has made
    him the perfect jumper. Sparky was broken in as a
    three year old, ridden for 60 days then turned out to
    grow and mature in the pasture. When he was brought
    back in, it was found that he had not retained much of
    what he was taught and he was sold on as his breeder
    did not want to put the effort into him while there were
    other, better bred, young horses. Sparky was bought
    by Brylee's parents and brought successfully back into work.
    They began competing together five years ago when he was
    a ten year old.

Reg. name Oh Delirium
    Barn name Spook (subject to change, it came with him but Brylee isn't sure it suits him)
    Age 5 years
    Gender stallion
    Breed irish sport horse
    Height 16.2 hh, should mature 17hh
    Discipline show jumping, not showing yet
    Offspring none
    Phenotype grey
    Markings blaze, front right coronet
    Build as seen, likely to fill out wider when mature
    Genotype Ee/aa/nCr/Gg
    Traits
    + affectionate, curious, confident, calm,
    hard to faze, willing, eager to please, athletic
    - shy with strangers, biggest sook, easily
    fresh, hard keeper
    History
    -10/10 bloodlines
    -bought and broken in by Brylee six months ago
    -literal baby, w,t,c + cross rails + some balance
    -what are legs?

Reg. name --
    Barn name --
    Age 3 years
    Gender mare
    Breed aqh
    Height 14.2hh, mature 15hh
    Discipline tbd - likely low level jumping or hunter
    Offspring none
    Phenotype bay min. splash
    Markings blaze, four socks
    Build small and compact, a little narrow at the moment, ugly baby phase
    Genotype Ee/AA/nSpl
    Traits
    +
    -
    History
    - donated to the breaking and breeding program
    - will be Brylee's course horse
    -
    -
Last edited by buckskin. on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one - buckskin. Perfect Polish

Postby Perfect Polish » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Name: Kodiak Clinton Wilson
Nickname: Kodi
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship: Single
Height: 5, 8
Discipline: Cutting, Roping, Reining, Barrels, Poles, Bronc Riding
Personality: Kodi is all around well mannered and a disciplined man. He was raised to have manner, respect women, and hold doors. That kind of thing. Kodi is very determined when it comes to horses and cattle but struggles academically with things like math and English. He'll give up on these pretty fast.
History: Born and raised in Texas. He grew up farming cattle and breeding quarter horses and knows just about everything about them. Hes a bit of an all around cowboy too and competes at the local rodeo all the time. His dad wanted him to get a business degree and sent him to university after high school but Kodi dropped out after freshman year. His dad is making him at least complete this 2 years horse course.
Horses: Jazzman, Dracula, Ever, and School Horse
Other: He has a dog named Jaxx
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Showname: Backstreet Jazzman
Name: Jazz
Breed: BLM Mustang
Discipline: All Around

Showname: Dracula's Reign
Name: Dracula
Breed: Appendix
Discipline: All Around focus on Barrels

Showname: Everlasting Winter
Name: Ever
Breed: Clydesdale
Discipline: Cow Work and Cart

Showname: -
Name:-
Breed: Appaloosa
Discipline: TBD
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 am

It was late morning, early afternoon by the time Brylee arrived at her horses' new home, at least their new home for the next little while, and it would be an understatement to assume she was relieved to have put the vehicle in park out front of the barn. Her two boys, Spook and Sparky had travelled relatively well but she knew that their arrival at the new property would insight some....excitement in the twelve year old gelding. Yes, he was twelve and should have known better by now but that wasn't going to stop him from throwing what resembled a toddlers complete meltdown. And likely a sequel event to follow up, it was easy to assume that like most movies, the second one is always worse than the first. Dreading her looming embarrassment offered by Sparky, the young woman weighed her options "I could have just left him at home." she told herself with some optimism that it wasn't too late to turn around and take him back. Sure it was a hike and a half but hey, she honestly really did enjoy driving and her tired brain was not ready to deal with his antics. At the very least, it was some assurance that her lovely grey stallion was in fact quiet and capable of a high level of self control, the five year old had already obtained more manners in the six months she'd had him than the gelding had learnt in what felt like a lifetime Sparky had been with her. But granted, the training of those before had had remained engraved uncomfortably deep in the bay's mind, at least is was some reassurance that he could in fact retain some things that he had been taught.
With a heavy, almost self-loathing sigh, Brylee climbed out of the white trucks divers seat and found her self with feet firm on the ground beneath her. It was a relief of sorts, being somewhere knew. This was an opportunity for adventure, an opportunity to meet new people and see new places. And on top of moving first half way around the world, and then across the country, the set of equine industries course would surely be exciting. Daydreaming about what she wanted in her future as she made her way towards the float, Brylee felt that familiar sense of hope in her heart.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:46 am

The warm Texas sun was not as severe as it usually was. A blissful 80 with a nice breeze which was perfect for working cattle. Kodi had decided to tack Jazzman up to go for a ride and check the cows. After leaving the rustic looking barn, blue roan horse in hand, he had headed to the pasture that held the numerous prized cattle they had. Might as well get some time out here before his dad tried to send him back to school again. The thought irritated Kodi a lot but he put this sour mood out of his head knowing he and Jazz where gonna have fun. Also a new girl was suppose to arriving sometime today with her two horses which she would be boarding and staying here. She, he believed her name was Brylee, was staying with his family while she attended the same college. A bark brought Kodi back to his senses as Jaxx, the Australian Cattledog trotted up. "Goin' with us too bud" he asked the dog. "Jaxx and Jazz the insperable duo" he laughed before urging the mustang towards the pasture holding the various breeds. Kodi let Jazz just walk amongst the cattle, making sure each was fine. It was a nice way to clear a head. The pasture ran along the side of the long dirt drive way all the way from the road to the barn. The blue heeler suddenly let out a series of alert barks dashing towards the fence. A truck pulling a trailer had just pulled up and the Heeler ran along the fence line following it. Kodi spurred Jazz forward and the two loped towards the edge of the fence. He stopped still inside and sat back in the saddle. A woman around his age exited the truck. She was kinda pretty Kodi thought to himself before shoving that thought quickly aside. "You must be the new arrival. Welcome to the Buffalo Creek Ranch" he grinned at her from the saddle. Curious cows where beginning to drift this way to and Jaxx sat patiently at the fence waiting to be let out to greet the arrival. "I'm Kodi by the way."
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 am

Just as she found herself startubf to open the back of the trailer, Brylee simultaneously noticed a young man sitting aboard a blue roan as he began to speak. Politely, she offered a smile and took her hand off the latch, choosing instead to let her darling boys sit for a moment longer in order to get introductions out of the way, not that she minded, she didn't mind at all especially if it meant she was speaking to an attractive guy. She had no problem admitting to herself that this guy was hot. "Thanks, and I'm Brylee." she lacked her usual dose of wit, blame it on the long drive she told herself in an attempt at self-reassurance; she was visually tired, but still she carried a light natured about her, she enjoyed meeting new people. At the apparent impatience that erupted from the trailer, the young woman asked politely in a slightly rushed manner "I don't mean to be in a rush but where can put my horses?" before pausing for half a second to allow for Sparkys self composed symphony "As you can hear, someone is a little...impatient." there it was, her tendency to joke. Accompanied by the obnoxiously vocal gelding and his consistent pawing against the trailers metal frame, she took in her surroundings briefly. This was no jumping barn, sure she had known this but it was still a slight shock to the system, it was still colourful and beautiful but in a strange way. It was different to really anywhere she had been in the past, usually she boarded at facilities she could train at but she needed to remind herself that jumping was on the back burner for the next little while at least. The young man that had introduced himself, Kodi, had a kind feel about him and she liked it, nothing immediately screamed danger and the fact that he had a dog by his side spoke wonders to the deepest reaches of her mind. If she was being honest, she wanted to pat that damn dog, her horses could wait for the dog.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 am

Kodi exited the fence, making sure the gate was latched all the way before proceeding over to the woman. Jaxx darted forward, the heeler sinkng down on his heels, tail going faster than lightning at Brylee's feet. His big brown eyes just saying 'pet me, pet me, pet me'. The brunette slide of the western saddle, his boots hitting the dusty ground. "Brylee, well welcome again, now that I can properly greet you" he said holding out his hand towards her. She didn't look like a western rider which kinda surprised him. "Theres two stalls open in the barn next to the Clydesdale, should have fresh hay, bedding, and water. We fixed em up this morning" he let her know. Jazz suddenly tossed his head back at the sudden explosion inside the trailer, ears flicking back and a snort emitting from his muzzle. "Let me tie this guy up and I can help you if you need it?" he said offering.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:08 am

Just moments after the young man let himself through the gate, the blue heeled bolted towards her with obvious excitement and in response she knelt down on one knee to greet him. "Well hi there little man, what's your name?" she asked in that baby voice so many people put on for dogs, giving the dog a gentle and affectionate rub on the face before standing back up as Kodi dismounted. She was starting to feel the slightest bit out of place, many would say that her and her 'fancy' horses didn't belong here and ought to go back to their equally as fancy facilities but she made an attempt at reassuring herself that this would be good. She had worked at barns before, had done a small deal of fencing and cattle work but her horses? They were not made for such a life. Despite the fact that they could adjust, they in all honesty were not bred for this line of work. But still, this was only temporary and surely there was some sort of jumping circuit out here. At the offer, Brylee shook his hand with a smile but didn't quite know how to respond "Its nice to meet you and..." she stalled slightly as she watched the roans response, yes her horses (well, horse) were being loud. "Help? If you really wouldn't mind that would be great, it seems my gelding has turned into the t-rex from Jurassic Park." she joked, slightly happy with her comparison of Sparky to a prehistoric danger.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me