Soulmates 1x1 with dxisyy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Soulmates 1x1 with dxisyy

Postby CatsCatsCrazy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:48 pm

"Yeah I completely understand. When my mom was home she was manipulative and a bit abusive but that's why I came here. I wanted to escape all of that and leave the past behind." She thought for a second. "We could go for a swim."
CatsCatsCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am

"I'm down for a swim." He chuckled and looked around. "We gotta find somewhere first though. The place I came in at is full of fishing boats."

(ahhh i'm sorry it's so fricken short)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsCatsCrazy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:13 pm

"Alright! That sounds good to me!" She began looking for any paths that led astray from the main road. She spotted one that had a sign and an arrow pointing to the right. The sign said 'public beach this way'. "Look over there." She pointed to the sign. She grabbed his hand and started running in the direction of the beach. She got there in no time, and there was nobody except them. She was so busy marveling at the beautiful scene in front of her that she hadn't noticed she was still holding his hand. She pulled away blushing and then turned back to the beautiful scene in front of her. "It's beautiful."

(no worries!)
CatsCatsCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:58 am

His head jerked in the direction that she was pointing and nodded, "Alright let's do-" His words were cut off when she grabbed him by the hand and started running. He laughed lightly and used his other hand to make sure his bag was secure and wouldn't fall off his shoulder. As soon as they reached the beach he became very aware of her hand still in his, but once she dropped it and blushed he couldn't help but smirk. "Yea it really is. I'm surprised no one else it out here." He stated as he looked out at the water and let his duffel bag fall to the sand.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsCatsCrazy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:45 pm

She hoped he didn't notice her blush but she was sure he did. She dropped her bag in the sand and began to search through it. "I am too." She pulled out a light pink bikini and realized there wasn't anywhere to change. "We should probably find a place to change."
CatsCatsCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Looking around he frowned a little, "Well, I suppose if it comes down to it we could do the whole changing under or over our clothes thing." He threw in a light chuckle. As he looked along the beach he couldn't help but spot a few restaurants and shops here and there. "Hey do you think they'd let us use their bathroom if they've got one?" He asked and pointed out the businesses.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsCatsCrazy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 pm

"Lets hope it doesn't come down to that." She smirked. She looked where he was pointing and noticed some quaint little shops and restaurants. "They probably would let us use the bathroom. If we don't feel like going to any other shops than we can just fudge the truth a bit and tell them it's an emergency." Suddenly a wave of pain hit her on the lower right side of her abdomen. It was awful. It felt like someone was stabbing her in her side multiple times. Luckily it only lasted a few seconds, but it left her confused. It was so sudden and it came out of nowhere. She really hoped Ben hadn't noticed. She tried her best to hide her pain from him. She started to feel sick but she decided to ignore the pain and try to forget about it. Whatever it was came at the worst possible time but she wasn't going to let it ruin her time on a beautiful island with a handsome man. This whole experience was like a dream come true; minus the pain she was feeling.
CatsCatsCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

He gasped playfully, "You mean lie? My dear Ella I never pegged you as the type." He teased her with a chuckled. As he picked up his bag once again he couldn't help but notice a look of discomfort written across her face. He didn't really want to push the matter, but he also wanted to make sure she was feeling alright. "Hey, you okay?" He asked gently and rested a hand on her shoulder. For all he knew it could be nothing, but it never hurt to ask.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsCatsCrazy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm

She laughed. "I guess there's a lot you don't know about me, but I guess we'll have to change that." She smirked. Another wave of pain hit her. She tried her best to look fine but it was a struggle. When he asked her if she was ok she had an internal dilemma going on. She finally decided on how to respond. "I'm fine." she gave him a convincing smile even though she was lying straight through her teeth. She started feeling nauseous and she knew she needed to find a bathroom. Luckily for her there was a shop close to them. "Let's go see if that place has a bathroom." She picked up her bag and started walking to the shop. Her nausea and abdominal pain were getting worse by the second. When they reached the shop she asked the lady at the front desk if she had a bathroom. The lady told her it was in the back and she thanked her. She turned to Ben, "I'll try to be quick." When she closed the door behind her she dropped to her knees and immediately threw up. She puked for what seemed like hours but it must've only been a few minutes. She was trying her best to stay quiet and not let Ben hear but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She didn't want him to see her like that. She didn't want to seem weak. She also didn't want to suffer alone. It was times like this that she really needed someone like Ben and she was grateful he was there with her.
CatsCatsCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:03 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her comment and nodded, snickering a little. "Well alright then. Let's go." He was a little skeptical about her answer but he didn't want to push her to answer truthfully if she didn't want to. Whether or not she felt like she could tell him what was going on was all up to her. As they walked the short distance to the shops he watched her carefully, making sure nothing happened to her. It also gave him a chance to really look at her features. Taking in the way her hair flowed gently behind her as they walked and the way her eyes seemed to hold a story behind them. Everything about her was so interesting and enchanting. He felt a little ridiculous thinking that though. He just met this girl. Once they reached the store he watched Ella rush to the bathroom and furrowed his brows in confusion. It wasn't until he heard her getting sick outside the bathroom that he realized her reason for acting strange was because she probably wasn't feeling well. Benjamin raised his hand to knock on the door and prepared to ask her once again if she was okay, but hesitated.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me