( 1x1 cswolf & molotov )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[2]

Postby cswolf. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Ryu Nakido
Male || Eighteen Years Old || Ultimate ??? || Tags; Itsuki

Ryu looked over as he noticed the shorter male seemed intent on conversing with him. He didn't really mind the company, he was just a bit surprised that someone would be so awake and perky after the day they all had before and the nightmares he was sure some suffered. He looked over at Itsuki for a brief second, eyes darting to the side in thought. "I don't really quite remember. I guess I was just walking to give my thoughts time to settle before we all need to meet in the mess hall for introductions and the sort." He explained as he turned back to looking forward. They all only knew each other's first names by the name plates that were placed above their beds. He looked forward to getting to know the others, curious of them all. "Yes, safety in numbers during times of great stress is a good idea as well." He commented, keeping his hands in his pockets as he walked. He wasn't tensed nor relaxed, just bored looking. "My thoughts are that this is quite a bleak situation but I am sure that nobody will kill. After all, we have food, shelter, and entertainment, what else could we possible require?" He commented with a small shrug continuing their walk in the sun. Even though he wore many clothes and layers, he was not warm. Never was really. He heard a small bell ring, alerting them of their morning announcements and informing all students to head to the mess hall for introductions and breakfast. "We best get over there..." He commented simply.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 003 ]

Postby molotov » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:33 pm

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔𝐔
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate criminal profiler ] • [ tags ryu ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ”understandable, it would be odd of you not to want to think things over after yesterday’s events..” itsuki mumbled, he let his gaze drop to the ground, his smile momentarily weakening as if the stress of his situation had just hit him. although, it hardly lasted more than a second as he perked up at ryu’s response to his other question. “really?” he mused, glancing over at the taller male, his gray eyes glinted with a newfound curiosity. “quite sweet of you to assume no one here has any bad intentions.” he remarked teasingly. eyes crinkling with a strange amusement. “but i wouldn’t get your hopes up on that.” the profiler warned, voice shaky with excitement. “we don’t know anything about each other, we don’t know our needs, wants, pasts, or intentions. killers look just like you and me, the darkness they share isn’t written all over their faces, rather, it’s in their minds.” he turned to look ahead of him once again, smiling calmly. “human behavior is a funny thing, sort of like a wether forecast. it can only be predicted to a certain extent. even with the prediction of a sunny day there is still the small possibility of a storm. if you catch my drift.” human behavior was quite unpredictable, and despite the true factor of their being no reason to kill, it was still possible for someone to go through with it if made desperate enough. itsuki paused at the sound of a small ring that echoed throughout the campground, informing everyone to meet in the mess hall. in response to ryu’s comment following up the morning announcements, itsuki nodded. “agreed!” the profiler concurred with odd enthusiasm. “last one there is a rotten egg!” he tee-heed in a joking manner, speedily walking ahead of ryu with a skip in his step.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Ryu Nakido

Ryu was still surprised that one man could be so perky with the current circumstances. He placed a hand to his chin as he thought before he shook his head. "It's not that I don't think people have any bad intentions. I just don't think that someone would be foolish to attempt to murder another student in the presence of so many different ultimates. I am sure once we learn each others names and ultimates, people may smarten up." He commented as he continued talking with the shorter boy as they walked along. "Or, they may begin to think of whom the weakest of the pack is." He reminded himself as he continued walking along. "It would be best to keep an eye on those who lurk within these walls. Their various behaviours and habits may come in use if something poor does go down amongst us all. But I am sure the others are keeping an eye on us as well..." He was mainly musing to himself at this point but he knew Itsuki could hear him. He watched as Itsuki sped up in his step. He gave a soft chuckle as they finally came upon the mess hall. It became silent as Ryu and Itsuki entered, the last to arrive it seemed. A variety of different colourful character lay ahead. Little did they all know that soon some of those characters would begin disappearing away. He turned and sat down in one of the empty seats. "So, whom wishes to introduce themselves first?" He asked, curious of them all.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 004 ]

Postby molotov » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:37 pm

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 // ♛
    [ female ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate interrogator ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    tsubaki paced around the mess hall impatiently. although it hadn’t been that long waiting there, it was clear she was irritated by (in her perspective) how slow the rest were to show up. it wasn’t that hard to get here was it? already a few of the others were chatting away, albeit in a halfhearted sort of way. while some talked about what was going on, others seemed to try and lighten the mood with a more hopeful outlook, a few, quietly sat by themselves. she herself finally stopped her aimless pacing and leaned back up against the wall, watching all of them with an intense stare. as the last two finally entered, tsubaki eyed them with evident suspicion. one looked quite secretive, while the other seemed strangely upbeat. she didn’t like them, not one bit. “took you long enough.” she spat, breaking the silence that had overtaken the room as the two came in. the interrogator watched as the taller one of the two males sat down, softening her evident glare as he questioned who was going to introduce themselves first. at least he was straight to the point.. she glanced around at the others, pointedly waiting for someone to speak, when no one did she let out an impatient sigh. “very well, if no one else is brave enough to start, i’ll gladly do so.” she crossed her arms, tilting her head up in a proud manner. “my name is tsubaki katagiri, you’ll be smart to remember that i am the ultimate interrogator.” she hoped her title was enough to scare the rest into playing nice, there would be no killing on her watch, and if there was she’d surely figure out who the murderer was simply by her interrogation skills alone.

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔𝐔 // ♔
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate criminal profiler ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    he listened quietly as ryu spoke his thoughts, nodding along as he did so.”you’d be surprised how stupid people can be.” the snowy haired boy chuckled. “however, definitely not stupid enough to kill in front of everyone, i hope. more likely, it would be trusting someone too much, that’s where the stupidity comes into play. makes you a great target for a killing too. - luckily though, you seem to have the right idea.” he added in agreement to ryu’s words. “let’s just hope nobody loses their heads, literally and metaphorically.” he laughed softly to himself as they approached their destination. entering the mess hall, he was greeted by the rest of the group. he noted the girl with the dark hair, scowling at him and ryu as if they had done something wrong. great, he could tell quickly she wasn’t going to be all too pleasant which was only proven further by her comment about them apparently being late. itsuki found his own empty seat as everyone settled in, when ryu mentioned introductions he perked up excitedly. expectantly waiting for someone to begin. as the dark girl took on the task of being the one to start, the profiler was quick to whip out his notepad and begin jotting down names as a few students gave their introductions. after a moment or so he noticed the room had gone silent. “hmm?” he glanced up from his notepad, noticing all eyes were now on him. expectantly waiting for him to introduce himself so they could move onto the next person. “whoopsie, i guess it’s my turn now.” itsuki chuckled, slipping his notepad and pen back into the pocket of his overcoat guiltily, he flashed a toothy grin and gave a small wave. “hi, my names itsuki hanyuu, the ultimate criminal profiler. i look forward to observing — uh i mean, getting to know all of you.”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( “ ❀ killing fever ” // 1x1 cswolf & molotov )

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 am

Ryu Nakido
Male || Eighteen Years Old || Ultimate ??? || Tags; Whole Squad

Ryu nodded his head to Itsuki as they wandered into the building. He had wanted to reply to him but felt it would be awkward to continue their conversation amongst the others. He looked around at the colorful cast of characters as they all sat there. He glanced over as a black haired girl spoke up to be the first that would introduce herself. She seemed like a proud girl and would be a driving force in their little group. A leader, not a follower Ryu could assume. He glanced over at Itsuki as he introduced himself next. When Itsuki was finished his introduction Ryu spoke up. "Ummm, I'm Ryu Nakido and I don't quite remember my talent. Haven't been able to remember it since we all woke up on the island." He began as he looked at them all. "But I can assure you that I am no bad guy and I look forward to working with you all to escape this island and game." He explained as he flashed them all a calm smile. He looked over as the next small girl began.

Cina Yasia
Female || Sixteen years old || Ultimate Heiress || Tags; Whole Squad

Cina looked up from her cellphone as she could feel some eyes upon her. "What?" She asked them all with a snotty tone. She rolled her eyes and placed her phone down on the table. "Might as well introduce myself since there is absolutely no service here on this dirty island." She explained with a look. "I am Cina Yasia, not like anyone here deserves to know that. If that name sounds familiar it's because I am the heiress to the Yasia Corperation Fortune." She giggled. "And for that, I am the ultimate heiress. Nobody think about trying to kill me because my daddy will sue you so much you will wish you were in my place." She spoke seriously. "Now, nobody else talk to me, Next!" She spoke as she turned to her phone again.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 005 ]

Postby molotov » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:42 am

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 // 🧸
    [ male ] • [ seventeen years old ] • [ ultimate doll maker ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    the doll maker held his teddy bear closer to his chest trying to comfort himself from the overstimulation of what was going on around him. looking rather indifferent to the thought of introducing himself he shifted in a agitated manner. his turn was coming fast, did he really have to participate in such a tedious process? it was so uncomfortable, he hated this, he hated everyone here. only to prove his point further the next girl who introduced herself made it clear from the get-go she wasn’t going to be pleasant. he stared daggers at the heiress as she turned back to her mobile device. “you’re practically begging to be killed with an attitude like that.” he mumbled softly, although the vicious glare still remained. after a moment or so, he came to the realization that it was now his turn, and even worse all eyes were on him. mikito blinked innocently raising the stuffed animal to cover the bottom half of his face shyly. he much rather preferred the comforting dead eyed look his dolls gave him over the critical gaze he was getting right now. glass eyes were so much better than real ones. “oh, i suppose it’s my turn..” he mumbled, glancing to the ground timidly he made sure not to make eye contact with anyone as he spoke. ”i’m mikito kimura, i am the ultimate doll maker.. it’s nice to meet you all.. i guess” he flashed a halfhearted smile which promptly vanished once everyone had moved onto the next person.

𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀 // ⚔️
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate swordsman ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    laito watched each person carefully as they introduced themselves. tsubaki seemed to have a strong opinion of herself, itsuki was rather abnormal in the fact he seemed to be jotting down notes as they made their introductions. ryu seemed nice enough, laito could even say he found him to be the most sane among those who had introduced themselves thus far, although the fact he was unable to identify his talent was rather suspicious. when it was his turn for an introduction he took a small bow in greeting, mustering up the ability to present a calm smile to the group in an act of reassurance. “my name is laito aburaya, fencing is my talent. i’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” he said in a polite manner, straightening back up to his normal stance. laito couldn’t help but notice the last young mans comment towards cina was rather concerning, almost like a threat but he could understand the doll makers frustration to some degree but his way of addressing it was far from helpful. from the heiress introduction alone he could tell she was in no way intending to be nice. even more, something was definitely off about mikito too but laito wasn’t one to outwardly judge, people handled their inner turmoil differently it was only natural for some to act out in such a way, or so he assumed. he just hoped they’d all be able to work this out together in a civilized manner, he was in no mood for conflict.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 // 🗡
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate knife thrower ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    as his turn came around, the knife thrower eagerly jumped at the opportunity of presenting his own introduction. “kenji’s my name and knife throwing is my game!” he pointed to his chest with his thumb, tilting his head up proudly with a wide smile spread across his face. after a moment or so he relaxed. realizing his talent may make the others weary of him, his wide smile turned to a sheepish grin. hopefully they wouldn’t see him as a threat, he may handle sharp objects on a daily basis but he had no intention of killing anyone here and he wanted to make sure everyone knew that. “uh. of course, i don’t intend to use my talent here. so you don’t gotta worry about a thing.” he let out a small laugh rubbing the back of his neck in an uncomfortable manner. he did not intend for it to sound as nervous as it had come out but he supposed there was no helping the evident fact he was still trying to comprehend what was going on. “but anyways, i’m almost certain that we can figure out how to get out of here without having to resort to violence. i look forward to getting to know you guys.” he gave a small thumbs up of encouragement, a confident smile back on his face as he turned to look at the next individual to speak.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:42 am

Murai Yasuda
Male || Nineteen years Old || Ultimate Mechanic|| Tags; Whole Squad

Murai was quiet as he sat there, watching them all as they introduced themselves. His face was stoic, not showing any reactions to the others introductions. It was just natural for him. He wasn't too emotional to begin with. He found that it was better to be calm and rational in this whole situation. When the eyes turned to him he nodded and began. "I am Murai Yasuda, the ultimate mechanic." He spoke simply. He didn't like talking about himself much so he was glad when Kai jumped so quickly to introduce herself after him.

Kai Akido
Female || Seventeen years old || Ultimate DJ || Tags; Whole Squad

Kai could almost feel the dead eyes of the stuffed doll watching her as Mikito introduced himself. It gave her the heebee jeebies and she shuttered in response. She couldn't help but giggle at the entusiasm Kenji put forth when introducing himself, it was almost admirable. Soon various eyes were placed on her, expecting her to introduce herself. She grinned. "It's nice to meet y'all!" She began. "Well, I am Kai Akido and I am the ultimate DJ! So, expect there to be bumping tunes when needed." She grinned as she munched upon the lollipop she pulled from her bag. "Want one?" She offered to the boy beside her. It was the knife-thrower. She gave them an encouraging grin and turned to the next person who was meant to introduce themselves.

Bono Kobasa
Male|| Sixteen years old || Ultimate Boxer || Tags; Whole Squad

As Cina spoke it could almost be noticed that Bo had at least one eye upon her as he looked around at the others. What the others could not see was Bo clenching his fist beneath the table when Cina was insulted and almost threatened by the smaller doll maker. However, he had calmed himself by the time everyone turned their attentions to him. "Yo, I'm Bono Kobasa. Please call me Bo however." He began. He didn't like his full first name. He thought it sounded quite stupid. "I'm the ultimate boxer." He explained, crossing his arms over his chest.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 006 ]

Postby molotov » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 pm

𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎 // ✧
    [ female ] • [ nineteen years old ] • [ ultimate illusionist ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    presenting a grin to her audience she took a small stage bow in greeting. “good morning ladies and gents, my names ginko sakamoto.” her face relaxed as she glanced back up at them, moving back to her normal stance she placed a hand on her hip. “or if you’d prefer to call me by my title, the ultimate illusionist.” ginko gave a small wink to her hearers as she continued. “i know this isn’t the best set of circumstances for all of us to have met but, for what it’s worth i’d say we have a promising bunch. with any luck, we can get out of here no problem.” she smiled gently at them once more as they moved on to the next student.

𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐈 // ❀
    [ female ] • [ seventeen years old ] • [ ultimate pacifist ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    akio beamed with excitement, already she could see relationships starting to bloom. kai offering kenji a lollipop was a good start, the knife thrower seemed to be happy to take up the offer. how lovely, sharing was such a beautiful thing. with any luck these small acts of kindness would continue, better yet they would blossom into friendships. she clasped her hands together, her eyes glittered with hope for what was to come. when her turn came around the pacifist gave a small excited wave . “hello everyone! my name is akio suzuki, the ultimate pacifist.” she started, smiling kindly as she took a moment to look everyone over. “you all seem lovely, i can’t wait to get to know you guys better. i’d love it if we could all become friends!”

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀 // 🐾
    [ female ] • [ sixteen years old ] • [ ultimate veterinarian ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    hoshiko stiffened in fright as everyone turned to face her. beads of sweat forming on her forehead in evident panic. ”uh-um h-hi my name is h-hoshiko takenaka.” the vet stammered, face turning beet red. hoshiko twiddled her fingers timidly as she forced herself to proceed with her introduction. “i’m th-the ultimate v-veterinarian.” the small girl forced a sheepish smile that quickly turned back to a frown as she realized how badly she was doing. “i’m s-so sorry, i’m terrible with introductions.” she spluttered, bowing vigorously in apology. “I-I promise i won’t be this nervous once y-you get to know me.”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 am

Jae
Male|| Nineteen years old || Ultimate Sweetsmaker {Actually Ultimate Impersonator} || Tags; Whole Squad
Jae looked around at them all as they began introducing themselves. So many different people all full of dreams and hopes. It helped that all the boys were cute. Itsuki seemed like a fun person to talk to. Kenji seemed like a optomistic cutie. Laito has this sense of elegance to him that Jae adored. Mikito was a bit creepy but Jae was digging it. Murai had this sense of mystery to him. Bo seemed like a man with a hard exterior but was secretly a teddy bear. Ryu was another mysterious man and Jae adored it. Jae was too busy fawning over the men to notice everyone staring at him. A flush dusted his face. "Oh, my apologizes. I'm a daydreamer." He admitted. "I'm known as Jae and I'm the Ultimate Sweetsmaker, it's a pleasure to meet you all." He grinned. He knew giving his real talent would not be a smart buisness-move so he decided to go by a fake one for now. He turned to the next person for them to introduce themselves.

Nika Anoko
Female|| Seventeen years old || Ultimate Tutor || Tags; Whole Squad
Nika was very quiet when everyone was speaking. She was not much for crowds such as these. She became anxious when trapped for too long amongst them. An annoyed look flashed briefly across her face when Cina introduced herself. Spoiled women such as her annoyed her badly. She was quiet when those around her turned to look at her. "Oh, I'm nothing special." She began quietly. "I'm Nika Anoko. I'm the Ultimate Tutor..." She explained softly. She didn't say much else more.

Suki Manaka
Female|| Eighteen years old || Ultimate Hostess|| Tags; Whole Squad
Suki was very quick to jump in once Nika was clear that she was done talking for now. "Hello all! I'm the grand, well-known, Suki Manaka. Women and men alike adore her! Suki is very excited to meet and escape this area with you all! Let's all stay friends and hopeful!" She grinned as she gave them all a large wave. She seemed to bounce with energy even as she sat there.

Ryu Nakido
Ryu looked around at all of them. It seemed that everyone had finally introduced themselves. They seemed to have a very colourful cast of characters for this game that Monokuma had created. He had some notes on some of the people who had introduced themselves and would have his eye on some people for a while. But he needed more information and he was sure that Itsuki wished for more information as well. An idea struck him. He tapped his glass to get all of their attentions before he spoke again. "Now that we all know each other's names and talents perhaps a game is in order." He began. He heard some of the more excitable ones get excited at the promise of a game. "It's a simple game of truth or dare. Keep them appropriate. As well, since there are so many people here and we want everyone to participate we will ask three people at a time..." He explained. "I'll go first..." He spoke, ready to get information. "Ginko, Laito, and Kenji. Truth or dare?" He asked simple.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 007 ]

Postby molotov » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:01 am

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 // 🗡
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate knife thrower ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    once again, the knife thrower reacted in excitement. what a neat way to get to know each other, ryu really was a cool guy! it would definitely ensure everyone stayed in good spirits, which was something kenji hoped they could all maintain. he wasn’t too good in serious situations so if it was possible to keep the fun going, then he was determined to do so. ”aw heck yeah! i love this game!” he exclaimed. flashing a toothy grin ryu’s way as he was called upon to start. “you really expect the ultimate knife thrower to play it safe? give me the best dare you got ryu!” he was ready for anything, especially if it meant impressing the ladies. one was bound to like him, right?

𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎 // ✧
    [ female ] • [ nineteen years old ] • [ ultimate illusionist ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    ginko would be lying if she didn’t say this was a rather unusual suggestion, but one she didn’t have a problem with nonetheless. it definitely made things more interesting. perhaps it also doubled as a way to distract everyone from the terrible set of circumstances laid out before them. ”well i’d hate to be a bore in front of such a lovely audience, i’ll go with dare as well.” the illusionist replied after the knife thrower. taking part in activities would ensure the more small minded people to trust her, and if she could win people’s trust that’s all she needed. she’d need a few pawns of her own to insure she escaped this place successfully, and if the illusionist did have to go along with the rules of the killing game in the end to do so, so be it.

𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀 // ⚔️
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate swordsman ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    laito looked taken aback by ryu’s suggestion of a game of truth or dare. even more so when he was one of the three chosen to start. laito stiffened slightly for a moment or so. he’d hate to decline, it would be awfully rude, after all. not to mention it was a good way to get everyone’s mind of the killing game. laito had to give the silver-haired man credit in that sense. after the first two had answered with “dare” laito relaxed and smiled calmly as he spoke “I’ll go with truth, just to stir it up a bit.” he said with a light chuckle. best he kept everything pleasant, he didn’t want to let his worries get in the way of the others fun.

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 // ♛
    [ female ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate interrogator ] • [ tags the whole gang ]
    the interrogator scowled, there was no way in hell she was going to just let ryu take over, especially with a game. “you can’t.. be serious..” she mumbled, although it was audible enough to get everyone’s attention. “have you all gone mad?!” she spat, this time loud enough to make sure everyone heard. her crimson eyes narrowed in anger as she glowered over at ryu. “do you seriously expect me to play such a childish game? you do realize we’re in a killing game right?!” catching the rising rage in her voice she allowed herself to calm down before speaking again. “unfortunately, i have no interest in participating in such trivial matters.” she stood up from where she was sitting and crossed her arms, continuing to stare daggers in ryu’s direction. “i don’t know about you, but i’m not here to make friends. i’m here to survive and make sure none of you imbeciles kill anyone. i suggest you fools start taking things seriously and get into the same mindset if you wish to survive.”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me