( 1x1 cswolf & molotov )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( 1x1 cswolf & molotov )

Postby molotov » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:38 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    high school students with exceptional abilities have been scouted and invited to attend a prestigious
    summer camp placed in the middle of the forest, this wonderful environment provides campers with
    the opportunity to make memories with new friends while appreciating the beauty that nature has to
    offer. but once campers arrive at the campsite, they’re faced with the terrifying reality lying before
    them.. this is no ordinary summer camp. instead, it’s a killing game, hosted by the one and only
    monokuma! ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    this is a danganronpa 1x1 between cswolf and i. please refrain from posting here unless you're
    one of us. thank you c:

Last edited by molotov on Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( “ ♕ . itsuki hanyuu ” // ultimate criminal profiler )

Postby molotov » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:41 am

itsuki ("樹", tree) hanyuu ("羽生" feather + raw)
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate criminal profiler ] • [ homosexual ]
    [ slender build ] • [ pale skin ] • [ gray eyes ] • [ height of 5'8." ] • [ 125 lbs.]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    sarcastic, teasing, childish, reserved, observant, mysterious.
    itsuki is a bit strange to say the least, although not inherently bad itsuki is
    definitely no hero by any means. he is shown as more of a jokester who
    enjoys puns and makes macabre jokes. he seemingly does not take anything
    seriously, and will joke in inappropriate situations. he has a passion for dark
    humor and bad puns, however it's also implied that he uses these puns and
    laughter as a coping mechanism, rather than solely as random comic relief.
    though not intentional, itsuki also has a rather troublesome tendency to be
    very apathetic towards others, not to mention his behavior can become very
    unpredictable at times as his mood seems to change on a dime. he has a sharp
    tongue and an even sharper wit to match that makes him a formidable foe
    when it comes to arguments. because of his talent and vast knowledge of
    everything psychology, itsuki is able to predict people’s next actions and point
    out their flaws simply by observing them alone. at times he’s even able to tell
    what people are thinking just by reading their expressions which tends to
    surprise people. because of this, itsuki will jokingly claim that he is a psychic
    and that he can “read” people’s minds to scare them.

when it comes to his intuition, he is practically a living lie detector although he
    tends to keep most of his thoughts and accusations a secret simply because he
    finds it more entertaining for others to figure it out first. he is shown to find
    amusement out of the drama of others although he himself doesn’t seem to
    like to be the center of attention, and prefers to watch from the sidelines when
    things get bad. unfortunately for itsuki, unlike his intellect and analytical skills,
    his physical attributes are little to none and he could easily be beaten in a fight
    with as little as a single punch to the face. although since he’s aware of this he
    usually knows when to steer clear of behavior that could inevitably lead him to
    getting himself hurt. itsuki, although talkative, is noted to keep people at a
    distance when it comes to full on relationships and despite his outward cheerful
    ness is rather reserved and closed off if not at times downright avoidant, which
    discloses his more introverted nature. on the other side if things, when itsuki
    warms up to people, he is shown to be a lot more caring and considerate,
    sometimes even in many ways affectionate.
    likes : rainy days, cold weather, long conversations, pranks, jokes, scaring people
    dislikes : hot days, boredom, fighting, obnoxious // spoiled people, being scared
Last edited by molotov on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( “ ❀ . the other ultimates ” )

Postby molotov » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:32 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ tsubaki katagiri ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ female ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate interrogator ] • [ bisexual ]
    [ lean build ] • [ fair skin ] • [ red eyes ] • [ height of 5'9." ] • [ 124 lbs.]
    tsubaki is someone who is constantly in search for the truth, and while her
    methods tend to be a little unorthodox and violent, her intent is in some
    ways well meaning, or at least in her mind it is. tsubaki tends to make the
    people around her feel like they’re under close observation and doesn’t
    hesitate to let others know that they do not meet her standards. she’s not
    afraid to get right up in your face about stuff, and uses constant and vigorous
    questioning as her tool to extract others energy as your attention will always
    be focused on what you see as a compulsion to answer her every question.
    not only does she feel the need to probe, needle and undermine, but she’s
    incredibly sarcastic and uses infallible logic that is nearly impossible to
    argue against. it is also duly noted that tsubaki has a bit of a temper and
    carries around a pair of scissors in order to scare people although she has
    yet to use them on anyone, she isn’t short of using it as a threat if her
    questions aren’t answered quickly enough.
    likes : arguments, proving points, cats, scissors, the color black
    dislikes : being proved wrong, dogs, emotional people

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ kenji hamada ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate knife thrower ] • [ heterosexual ]
    [ thin build ] • [ pale skin ] • [ green eyes ] • [ height of 5'6." ] • [ 123 lbs.]
    a flamboyant, dramatic, and energetic individual who is almost constantly
    smiling. he is in many ways a hopeless romantic and tends to fall in love
    with any girl who gives him much as a sideways glance, although his intent
    is always well meaning, there are times when he can come across as
    obsessive and quite awkward around them. despite this, kenji is amicable
    and demonstrates goodwill. he very much enjoys the company of others,
    and has been shown to be quite the social butterfly. kenji also likes to
    entertain and amaze people and will occasionally show of his tricks simply
    to impress others, which tends to make him come across as a show-off.
    when he does not understand what people are saying, he tends to assume
    they are joking. seldom serious, he does not favor somber atmospheres,
    and is quick to make jokes to disperse the tension.
    likes : attention, knife tricks, impressing others, kind people
    dislikes : being alone, arguments, serious matters, spiders

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ hoshiko takenaka ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ female ] • [ sixteen years old ] • [ ultimate veterinarian ] • [ heterosexual ]
    [ petite build ] • [ light skin ] • [ violet eyes ] • [ height of 5'1." ] • [ 100 lbs.]
    shy and timid by nature, hoshi is very polite to others but is prone to stuttering
    during her conversations, a fact that becomes especially prominent when she
    is nervous. she tends to be very easily intimidated when confronted with
    unfamiliar situations existing outside her comfort zone. these traits of hers
    particularly stand out when she is compared alongside others who are
    relatively more confident, self-assured and sanguine. complementing her shy
    demeanor is a heart of compassion and kindness, a fact that has led to her
    devoting her life towards helping animals.
    dislikes : cruelty of any kind, being treated unfairly, uncomfortable situations

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ laito aburaya ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ male ] • [ nineteen years old ] • [ ultimate fencer/swordsman ] • [ bisexual ]
    [ tall/muscular build ] • [ green eyes ] • [ height of 6’0." ] • [ 170 lbs.]
    a well-mannered and all around calm individual, with a lot of heart, laito is
    a gentle and polite young man with a lot of tact for dealing with situations.
    when he does socialize he acts with social grace, often charming in his speech.
    however laito isn't exactly a a social butterfly, he typically prefers to be alone
    or with one or two close friends. although, he is perfectly willing to socialize in
    a larger group in specific settings. an incredibly focused individual, when laito
    puts his mind to something he will not cease until that task is complete.
    likes : fencing, long walks, cool mornings, classical music
    dislikes : arguments, clingy people, rudeness, arrogance

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ aiko suzuki ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ female ] • [ seventeen years old ] • [ ultimate pacifist ] • [ pansexual ]
    [ slim build ] • [ pale skin ] • [ gray eyes ] • [ height of 5'6." ] • [ 123 lbs.]
    aiko is exuberant, outgoing, and fiercely optimistic. the smallest spark of
    positivity makes her burst with excitement. she always sees the good in
    everything, which, on the flip side, causes her to be somewhat oblivious to
    the other, sad aspect of things. she is not insensitive to negative emotions
    but her positive nature leads her to quickly push those feelings aside, refrain
    from being sad or angry, and think positive instead. being the ultimate
    pacifist aiko seeks harmony and stability. she has a sense of inner peace and
    wants her environment to reflect that. she wants to feel part of the world
    around her and a oneness with it. to maintain this harmony with her world,
    aiko must make sure that she doesn’t upset or threaten its peace.
    consequently, she opts to accommodate to her world (and to others) in
    exchange for peace. to do so, she must erase her own wants, her own passion,
    and her own drives. the price of accommodation is self-effacement.
    dislikes : disarray, cynical people, rudeness, fighting

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ mikito kimura ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ male ] • [ seventeen years old ] • [ ultimate doll maker ] • [ homosexual ]
    [ fragile build ] • [ pale skin ] • [ pink eyes ] • [ height of 5'4." ] • [ 120 lbs.]
    mikito has a very weird and eccentric personality, usually tending to prefer
    to be alone, he seems to enjoy talking to his dolls more than he does actual
    people. in fact, he treats his dolls more like people than he does actual people.
    despite seeming quiet, kind and soft-spoken at first glance mikito is actually
    quite temperamental and violent. much like a child however, it takes very little
    to amuse him. these times when he is docile, though, typically don't last long
    as he prone to extreme mood swings triggered by the smallest of things. he can
    quickly go from peacefully fiddling with a pen to attempting to use said pen to
    harm someone he dislikes. it’s clear he has a bit of a psychotic nature to him
    that is hard to fully understand. he is often seen carrying around one of his dolls
    though it should be noted that messing with him or one of his doll could end in
    disaster as shown by his lack of morality and a violent personality. mikito is also
    greatly moved by kind gestures to the point where he'll sob like a baby. those he
    comes to trust are immediately apart of his friend group. however, if that trust
    is betrayed mikito will do everything in his power to make the ones who deceived
    him sorry.
    likes : his dolls, dark places, being alone, sweet foods, silence
    dislikes : most people, bright open places, crowds, spicy foods, loudness

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ginko sakamoto ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    [ female ] • [ nineteen years old ] • [ ultimate illusionist ] • [ pansexual ]
    [ petite build ] • [ pale skin ] • [ purple eyes ] • [ height of 5'7." ] • [ 120 lbs.]
    persuasive and suave, ginko uses her natural charisma and kind words to draw
    people in. no matter how bad of a reputation she may have, ginko will always
    manage to light every dark, gloomy corner of someones mind with her sunshine
    smile. being skilled in the art of illusion and trickery ginko is an exceptional liar
    and manipulator with a skill of improvisation and slight of hand. when she’s in a
    jam she relies solely on her ability of persuasion and charm to get her out of
    troublesome situations. ginko is also quite the talker, combine that with her
    enigmatic personality, and you get a potentially lethal combination. ginko is a
    smooth-talker and can be so good with words that she could sell ice cubes to an
    eskimo. deceitful and cunning ginko has more than a few tricks up her sleeve
    which she shows through her mysterious smile that never seems to leave her face.
    dislikes : people suspicious of her, snakes, blood
Last edited by molotov on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yasuda Murai || The Ultimate Mechanic

Postby cswolf. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm

name; Yasuda Murai
    nickname; Don't call him any
    gender; Male
    age; 19 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Mechanic
    sexuality; Homosexual

height; 6'2"
    weight; 195 lbs
    hair color; Black
    eye color; Golden
    clothes; Googles upon his face. A tool belt upon his waist. Gloves upon his hands. Jumpsuits, jeans, work boots. Basically anything that he can get grease upon or would protect his eyes and hands while he is working on something.
    physique; Tall, muscular

personality; Murai is one to always look at all options before jumping into a situation. He has a good control over his emotion and temper and is able to calm others with ease. He has good decision making skills and an aptitude to take control of situations when needed to. He trusts his gut instincts. All of these facts make him a very good leader. However, he will protect all members of his team but he does not become close to anyone quite easily because he knows how easily someone can be taken from a person. He doesn't show his emotions easily and he is often seen standing with a blank look upon his face. He normally speaks monotonously. He does get bored easily however so he is often seen working upon his machinery.

likes; Machinery, Cats, Sweets, Rain
    dislikes; Being hot, Snow, Clingy people, Being talked down to, Authority
    crush; N/A
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Ultimates

Postby cswolf. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:37 pm

name; Akido Kai
    nickname; KaiKai
    gender; Female
    age; 17 years of age
    talent; Ultimate DJ
    sexuality; Bisexual

height; 5'2"
    weight; 135 lbs
    hair color; Orange
    eye color; Red
    clothes; Black and red flannel skirt, tall black combat boots, black vest, white shirt with a flannel collar and red and white headphones.
    physique; Short and stout

personality; Kai has no sense of danger. She is often seen jumping head first into the many dangers that the world holds. She loves music and uses it to fuel her soul. She is childish, playful and naive. The problem is that she is also hyperactive and impulsive which is a dangerous combination. She also had a tendency to sugercoat things when she tells others and has no filter. She also cannot keep secrets.

likes; Pop and Dance music, sweets, flannel, the color red
    dislikes; Being cold, authority, country music, being forgotten
    crush; N/A

name; Jae ???
    nickname; JaeJae
    gender; Male
    age; 19 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Impersonator
    sexuality; Homosexual

height; 6'1"
    weight; 185 lbs
    hair color; Blue
    eye color; Blue
    clothes; Jae is a man of many different outfits. He loves wearing anything from suits to a simple t-shirt and jeans. However, he always has his hair clips in and winged eyeliner, his signature style.
    physique; Tall, Lean

personality; Jae, if that is his real name, is a master of disguise. He is able to impersinate anyone, anywhere. Whether that be a random person on the street or a famous idol. For that reason, not much is know about the true Jae. He is a master at cosplay amongst other talents including singing, dancing, and writing. He is very social, loving, and helpful. But he is possessive of others, often to a fault.

likes; Music, dancing, socializing, boys, romance
    dislikes; Confrontation, boat rides, sushi, bugs
    crush; N/A

name; Anoko Nika
    nickname; Ni
    gender; Female
    age; 17 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Tutor
    sexuality; Heterosexual

height; 5'1"
    weight; 125 lbs
    hair color; Black
    eye color; Green
    clothes; Professional clothing. Sweaters, blouses, skirts, etc. She is also always seen with a pencil behind the ear and her glasses upon her face. She is almost completely blind without them.
    physique; Short, thin

personality; Nika is a very quiet girl. She is often seen in the corner, just reading simply or listening to some classical music. She also has a knack for playing the piano and violin, however that is not her talent. As the ultimate tutor she adores learning and loves teaching other various subjects. She is often calm and collected when she speaks but she can have a temper on herself.

likes; Books, learning, classical music, peace and quiet
    dislikes; Spoiled people, meat, drums, arguments.
    crush; N/A

name; Kobasa Bono
    nickname; Bo
    gender; Male
    age; 16 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Boxer
    sexuality; Straight

height; 6'0"
    weight; 190 lbs
    hair color; Blue
    eye color; Grey
    clothes; A blue cloak. Underneath he wears a t-shirt {which he often removes during fights}, shorts, and comfortable shoes. He carrys tape in his pocket to wrap his hands and wrists if someone chooses to challenge him to a fight.
    physique; Tall, muscular

personality; Bo never looks at any options when a situation is presented to him. He is a shot first and ask questions later type of person. He is an overconfident boy and prouds himself in having never lost a challenge yet. He has a horrid temper and often agitates others. He isn't a follower and prefers to make waves on his own. He is fine with others but often is annoyed by them. He can be a ticking time bomb sometimes.
    likes; Fighting, fog, birds, staying up late
    dislikes; Early mornings, hot weather, sweaters, annoying people.
    crush; N/A
    name; Yasia Cina
    nickname; Don't call him any
    gender; Female
    age; 16 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Heiress
    sexuality; Bisexual

height; 5'2"
    weight; 135 lbs
    hair color; Blonde
    eye color; Hazel
    clothes; Cina only wears the best brands. She is often seen in fancy sun dresses, nice headbands, and various jewels. She is never without phone as well.
    physique; Short, thin

personality; Cina is a brat if there ever was one. She is a bully and doesn't appreciate anything that isn't perfection. She is very vocal in her many opinions and she often is prone to temper tantrums. She often places herself before others. That was how she was raised after all. She has never had to work for anything in her life. She had everything given to her on a silver platter, sometimes literally.

likes; Money, jewels, gossip, others frustations
    dislikes; Snow, hard work, apologies.
    crush; N/A

name; Nakido Ryu
    nickname; N/A
    gender; Male
    age; 18 years of age
    talent; Ultimate ???
    sexuality; Homosexual

height; 6'2"
    weight; 188 lbs
    hair color; Silver
    eye color; Purple
    clothes; Oddly dressed man. He wears a blue cap upon his head as he tends to hide his head in. He has a white scarf, brown gloves, and a blue coat with silver details, and golden buttons. He completes the outfit with brown hiking boots.
    physique; Tall, lanky

personality; Ryu is a calm man. He doesn't remember much of the world before he was placed in this camp with the others. He often ponders what his ultimate talent is. He has found that he is good at some things but not enough for it to be his talent. He is a thinker but has a tendency to wander off alone. He is much like a cat, aloof but will show affections if needed.
    likes; Thinking, cats, fish
    dislikes; Small talk, daytime, cloudy weather
    crush; N/A

name; Manaka Suki
    nickname; Sue
    gender; Female
    age; 18 years of age
    talent; Ultimate Hostess
    sexuality; Homosexual

height; 5'9"
    weight; 167 lbs
    hair color; Red
    eye color; Amythest
    clothes; Suki is always danced to preform. She is often found in a variety of different uniforms and outfits but her favourite has to be her red, marching band like one.
    physique; Adverage, chubby

personality; Suki is an entertainer through and through. She loves keeping the attentions of others and often will butt into conversations just to get the conversation to be about her. She dislikes being ignored to any extent of time. She loves animals as well as people. She can become frustrated quite easily and has quite the temper on her.

likes; People, entertaining, fashion, dogs
    dislikes; Being ignored, being talked down to, clingy men
    crush; N/A
Last edited by cswolf. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( “ ❀ cabins ” )

Postby molotov » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:36 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ( boys cabin 01 )
    - murai ( shsl mechanic )
    - ryu ( shsl ??? )
    - itsuki ( shsl criminal profiler )
    - jae ( shsl impersonator )

( boys cabin 02 )
    - kenji ( shsl knife thrower )
    - laito ( shsl fencer )
    - bo ( shsl boxer )
    - mikito ( doll maker )

( girls cabin 01 )
    - tsubaki ( shsl interrogator )
    - cina ( shsl heiress )
    - nika ( shsl tutor )
    - hoshiko ( shsl veterinarian )

( girls cabin 02 )
    - aiko ( shsl pacifist )
    - ginko ( shsl illusionist )
    - kai ( shsl dj )
    - suki ( shsl hostess )
Last edited by molotov on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( “ ❀ events // deaths // motives ” )

Postby molotov » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:37 pm

the weather:
    partly cloudy - 67°f (19°c)

the motive:
    none

the death count:
    none yet
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 001 ]

Postby molotov » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:32 am

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔𝐔
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate criminal profiler ] • [ tags none ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the criminal profiler stood out on the front porch of his cabin, casually writing away on his small notepad. it was still quite early in the morning, the sun had barely risen over the mountains, he assumed that most of the others were still asleep, or at least trying to. yet itsuki was awake and ready to start the day as ever. the forenoon air was calm and cool; a gentle breeze caressed his skin. itsuki seated himself on the top porches step and watched as ribbons of golden sunlight slowly spilled into the forest. the pine trees were a black silhouette against the brilliant gold sky. the dew drops, adorning the forest, seemed to glow with their own golden radiance. ironically, the whole place gave him solace despite the looming danger that any sane person would be worried over, not itsuki.

stressing over such matters would only make everything worse for him. not that he was trying to ignore the situation altogether in hopes it would go away. this was real, having to kill to escape this resort. while itsuki imagined that some of the others were likely freaking out or confused, he wasn't like that. rather, itsuki was curious, almost excited - he could only imagine what kind of turmoil would break out or who could end up as a potential victim or killer. and because of that inquisitiveness, the profiler had practically spent the entire night writing down notes, not that itsuki knew much about the other students quite yet, as the night prior consisted of denial, fear, anxiety, anger, confusion, horror and dread of what was to come in the days ahead. the profiler would be lying if he didn’t say he had his work cut out for him.

itsuki had a pretty lengthy amount of research to cover with their being fifteen other individuals he’d have to keep track of, nonetheless the whole thought delighted him. observing their behavior would definitely give him an advantage when someone did eventually kill and he for one wasn’t going to miss out on the opportunity to use his talent as best he could to keep him and the others alive. pushing the thoughts aside in exchanged for some new ones, he tapped the bottom of his pen to his chin before glancing up at the clouds above in a thoughtful manner. he couldn’t help but wonder who the sick twisted mind behind this game could be. who was this evil genius? and how could itsuki find them and pick at their brain. such a brilliantly diabolical concept, psychologically forcing individuals to kill one another to win back their freedom - it almost seemed like something out of a movie.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby cswolf. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Ryu Nakido
Male || Eighteen Years Old || Ultimate ??? || Tags; Itsuki

When Ryu awoke that morning he didn't remember anymore than he did the day before when he went to bed in the strange camp. He released a soft yawn and wiped the sleep out of his eyes. He looked around with tired eyes as he noticed another bed was vacant in his cabin. He didn't think anyone else would be up this early. He didn't think much of it as he got dressed for the day with a stretch. Once he had everything he opened the door quietly as to not awake the two other inhabitants of the cabin. He left the cabin and closed the door quietly behind him. As he turned around he almost ran into Itsuki, another participant in the games. "My apologies." He spoke gently and stepped to the side. He felt silent once more as he glanced at the other male from beneath his hat. His mind raced with many different questions he could ask the other man but he didn't. He just turned and began to walk down the steps of the cabin without another word, his mind racing with various thoughts.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ // 002 ]

Postby molotov » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:07 pm

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔𝐔
    [ male ] • [ eighteen years old ] • [ ultimate criminal profiler ] • [ tags ryu ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    itsuki was startled out of his thoughts as a soft voice rang out behind him, he was so distracted he barely heard the cabin door open and close behind him. spinning around, he blinked up at the taller man who he recognized to be ryu. taking a small step back, he flashed a gentle smile. “ah, no worries.” the profiler reassured. frowning when he realized the silver haired boy had no intention of chatting. from what itsuki could tell, the oddly dressed male seemed polite, yet uncertain. no bother, if he didn’t want to strike up a conversation, itsuki would gladly take the opportunity to do so himself. he did after all, intend to study - or rather, learn more about everyone else here. “where are you going on this lovely morning?” he asked, hopping down the steps to walk by the other males side. “i hope you don’t mind me following you, i find company tends to be a little more comforting in times of great stress.” resting his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner as he ambled along. itsuki took his eyes off the other individual, gazing ahead of them with a cheerful grin plastered across his face. “just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on our current situation?”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me