one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:00 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx
          I.xcis male II. 25 years oldx III.xformer bianchi don

indentromeo obliviously held her in his arms, not realizing her hidden intentions. it wasn't until he felt a sharp pinch on his upper arm did he wrench himself away from her, like she had suddenly stabbed him. "ow!" he complained, immediately going to rub his arm. "that hurt," he frowned, like he were fragile. he probably should have expected that. both bear and sam seemed confused by their squabble, unaware of why they were acting the way they were.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Rosie grinned at Romeos pain, because she was sadistic like that. "That's what you get." She said proudly, sitting down at the table next to Sam, "don't mess with your mama baby, or you'll end up like daddy," she teased, kissing the baby on the head.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:00 am

-
Last edited by vaermina on Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:21 am

Rosie looked just as confused as Romeo by the knocking on their door. She stood up from her chair, lingering behind Romeo as he answered the door.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo nudged bear aside with his leg, although it was still practically fruitless since the dog still tried to pass him. romeo unlocked the door, reluctantly opening it, not sure who he would see on the other side. when he opened the door, he was very surprised to see a familiar face on the other side. "anthony?" he questioned, surprised by the sight of older man. "what the hell are you doing here?" he stepped forward, arms immediately clasping around him. bear was going crazy now, barking excitedly at the sight of the familiar man, jumping around their legs like a crazy animal. anthony looked a bit different than he did the last time they saw him. he looked more brawny now, his skin darker from spending hours at a time out in the sun. his hair seemed lighter, too and he had grown some facial hair. "i could ask you the same thing," he responded, as witty as ever but he sounded relatively light-hearted. "i went to your apartment but nobody was there when i knocked." of course. he obviously had no idea what romeo and rosie have been up to. romeo took a step back, motioning for him to come inside. "come inside, it's hot out there," he told him, waiting until his cousin entered the apartment before he closed the door. bear continued to jump up, big enough to knock someone over. anthony proceeded to greet the dog to calm him down before he looked at rosie with a smile. "long time no see. how are you doing?"

( i hope it's okay i brought anthony back in lmao i thought romeo and rosie needed something nice to happen for a change )
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:52 am

Rosie was surprised to hear Romeo say Anthony's name, and even more surprised when she peaked over his shoulder to see the man there. She stepped back so he could get into the apartment even with Bear bouncing around him. Once they were all in and Bear was calmed down, she stepped back forward to pull Anthony into a quick hug, "things have been better. How are you? What are you doing here?" She peaked over his shoulder, "and where's Lana?" She asked, trying to hid her disappointment the other woman wasn't here with her husband.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:43 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentanthony returned the brief embrace, letting her go after a few seconds. "i'm good. we wanted to come and surprise you two, since we knew sam's second birthday is nearing soon. we just arrived in town last night." he looked at romeo, who had come around to stand beside rosie. he looked back at rosie when she questioned about lana. "she's at the motel sleeping right now. the whole trip wore her out so i told her to stay and get some rest in our room. she'll stop by soon and see you, i promise." he leaned down to pet bear again, who continued to whine happily. "so... living together now?" he questioned nonchalantly. he seemed to connect the dots given the oddly domestic situation at hand. romeo's face flushed, knowing that when anthony and lana left for italy, romeo and rosie had been separated. "i, uh, it's a really long story. come into the kitchen, we'll get you something to drink."
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:50 am

"That's so kind of you two, he'll be so happy to see you guys." Rosie smiled, leading the way to the kitchen. At the sight of his uncle, Sam lit up, "-ony!" He cheered, perhaps the only part of Anthony's name he was able to pronounce. "Yes, we decided living together was cheaper, especially when we aren't sure we'll be staying in town long," Rosie answered casually, "after all, Romeos being sued for fighting a cop and I'm suing a cop for harassment, so we aren't sure we'll want to stick around after all that's over."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:35 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo followed after anthony and rosie into the kitchen, bear trailing behind. sam seemed happy to see anthony and romeo was pleased that he still remembered him. anthony smiled at the child's cheer. "hey, sam," he greeted him. he looked at rosie with a quirked brow when she started to speak, his expression soon turning to puzzlement at her casual words. "wha- first of all, what? fighting a cop? being sued? harassment?" romeo hasn't wrote to them in a long time so of course, they were out of the loop. romeo got anthony a glass of milk to drink. "yeah, it's a long story. there's a cop here in this town who's been harassing rosie for months and, uh, several days ago i fought a cop at a festival. so-" he didn't really know how to explain it. romeo fighting a cop wasn't out of his character so he knew it wasn't that surprising. still, a lot has happened and it was time-consuming to go over.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:40 am

"It's been a long year," Rosie sighed, passing Sam a spoon and encouraging him to eat his oatmeal, "before it gets cold baby." She kissed him on the forehead, "I went out with an officer who was a complete jerk and creep, rightfully cracked his skull and it's been a fun little downwards spiral since then."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me