one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:38 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx
          I.xcis male II. 25 years oldx III.xformer bianchi don

indent"okay," he replied, watching rosie leave the bedroom before he gently urged bear to move his head. he stood up, following the dog out of the bedroom and into the living room. he rubbed his face with a deep sigh before he found bear's leash, hooking it onto the dog's collar. he proceeded to slip on some shoes and unlock the front door, wincing at the sunlight that immediately washed over him before he stepped outside, closing the door behind him.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [vaermina & scaredofmostthings]

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:23 am

Rosie set Sam down in his booster seat before pulling a pot out of a cabinet. She filled the pot with water and set it on one of the burners so it would boil. She pulled a bag of oatmeal out of the cupboard, setting it on the counter next to the stove.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:47 am

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo exited the apartment building, deciding to take bear on a walk around the building so he could get some of his energy out. he'd have to try and take him to the park soon and let him run around to get some energy out. he was sure staying cooped up in the apartment did nothing for him. he hasn't really brought bear to a dog park, as he wasn't sure how he'd react around other dogs. he didn't want him attacking anyone's pet, especially if it was a small dog and bear tried to chew it like a chew toy. after taking him on a walk and letting him use the bathroom, romeo returned to rosie's apartment. he opened the door, unhooking bear so he could run off. he then closed the door behind him, locking it.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:22 am

"Welcome back, Bear." Rosie smiled sweetly as the dog ran into the kitchen, tongue hanging out and tail wagging happily. The water began to boil and Rosie poured the oatmeal in, stirring the mixture until it was sticky. She spread it out between the three bowls, adding brown sugar and bandanas to each before placing them at the table.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:34 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentbear barked at rosie's greeting, immediately beginning to sniff along the floor to see if she happened to drop anything. romeo walked into the kitchen not long after, noting how she had made oatmeal for breakfast. he went over to sam, who was sitting in his booster seat. "good morning, sam," he told the baby, leaning down to give him a kiss on the top of his head as was the usual morning routine.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:41 pm

"Hey, where's my kiss?" Rosie asked with a fake pout, pulling out glasses and the orange juice carton. She filled Sam's sippy cup and two regular glasses with the juice at the table, giving Sam his sippy cup and placing his bowl of oatmeal in front of him.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:02 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentwhy did romeo have a feeling she was going to say that? he turned to rosie, smiling at her. "of course, how could i forget to give my number one lady a kiss?" he leaned closer to her to give her a kiss, although not before he playfully pinched her side afterwards.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Rosie leaned in for the kiss with a smile, before jumping away from he sharp pain in her side. "Romeo!" She yelped, "that's so mean!"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:36 pm

ROMEO BIANCHIxxx

indentromeo pouted when she jumped away from him with a yelp. "i'm sorry, baby. i didn't mean to hurt you. i love you," he attempted to apologize, moving closer to her to wrap his arms around her.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Rosie fall into his arms, hiding an evil grin in his shoulder. "It's alright baby..." She trailed off as her hand slid up, pinching him solidly on his upper arm.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me