one x one [ w/ loki ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one [ w/ loki ]

Postby kieranwilcox » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 pm

one x one with loki,

might make this nice one day, who knows.

dnp if you are not one of us
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [ w/ loki ]

Postby kieranwilcox » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:36 pm

— miss alisha deleon, also known as miss mystique
— forty eight years old, ages like wine ;)
— female, heterosexual
— ability to control black magic, often viewed as evil.
—portal creation, dimensional teleportation, super strength
— comes off as sassy, sarcastic, and very honest
— full time superhero, resides in sydney, australia
— has a big heart, extremely down to earth woman
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:41 pm

tony stark.
    when tony stark had went into the second battle against thanos and had snapped his fingers, he wasn't expecting to come out alive. he had thought that he would never get the chance to see his daughter again. but the world worked in mysterious ways for tony. he had just barely managed to live through all of it and everyone who had been snapped was back, too. he still had morgan and now he had peter back as well. he had definitely had injuries, some that were more severe than the others, but maybe, just maybe, things would be alright. he could only hope for an okay future.

after he had been cleared to go back home with his injuries tended to, tony had gotten to work on a prosthetic arm, designed for himself, despite how he had been warned not to overexert himself. he was still debating retiring from being iron man and only getting back into the superhero gig if he really needed to. he had a daughter now and he didn't want to be absent from her entire life. he wanted to be there to watch her grow up without having to worry about being called away from her. but right now, tony still had work to finish up, even if he did plan on eventually resigning. the city needed a lot of work because of the battle and he planned on at least helping to clean that mess up. so that was where he was most of the time when he wasn't with morgan. he would check in to see how quickly things were going along and put in his own efforts when he got the chance.

tony had been at the area that needed the more work compared to the other places for maybe an hour already. it distracted him from his thoughts for a while and it allowed him to actually go outside instead of working inside. not that he didn't go outside with morgan when she wanted to, he just tended to work inside when he was working on projects. it allowed him to clear his mind a little bit and it still gave him something to do while he was there. he wasn't supposed to be straining himself, but when did he really listen to that anyways? he had let pepper watch over morgan while he was away, like he usually did. sometimes he would let peter stick around and watch her for a little while if he wasn't going to be gone for too long and peter wasn't busy. but he didn't know how long he would be out today so he had let her go with pepper for the day.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 001.

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:45 pm

it was an uneventful day for alisha, she was still adjusting to the five year gap in her life. and so was half of sydney’s population. things were fine at the moment, the city was calm. alisha sat down on the sofa in her living room. she remembered when everything all went down. she had heard about the events that were going on. although, she was dealing with some problems in sydney. there just happened to be an assassin who was out to kill alisha. she disappeared in the middle of a fight, and till this day she doesn’t know if her assassin is a alive or not. it’s one of the reasons why she was always on her toes.

alisha knew about the snap, thanos, and the avengers. she didn’t know the details but was very intrigued by all of it. she was definitely intrigued about it all. she was never called or personally asked to help the other avengers out. they often thought of alisha as evil since she uses black magic to her advantage. what they don’t know is that alisha does everything on her power to make the world a better place. all in all, it was a complicated situation. luckily though, she never had to actually encounter thanos.

since it was such an uneventful day, alisha’s curiosity peaked. she wanted to know more about the snap. what would be better than actually going to where it all took place. she thought about it for a second. there wouldn’t be any harm out of it, so alisha made the impulsive decision to make a portal. alisha stood up and waved her hands in a circular motion. a black aura started to form out of the woman’s hands, alisha simply thought of the destination. and like that a portal was formed, it was a black mass that stood about six feet tall. alisha casually walked through the mass.

with a blink of an eye, alisha was there. there was debris everyone, it was a complete mess. she couldn’t tell if people had already started cleaning the area out or not. alisha stepped outside of the portal. she waved her hands over the portal to close it. she looked around once again, taking it all in. she started walking around until she came across someone. the man was about twenty feet away from her. she inched closer, tilting her head to see who the mysterious man is. it didn’t take the woman to realize that it was tony stark. arguably, the bravest person on the universe. she remembers hearing about how the man snapped his fingers, reversing the snap. she noticed the billionare’s new arm. by now, he probably sensed her. “tony stark huh?” alisha said, mostly out of amusement. if she wanted infomrtation, tony would be the one to supply it. “alisha deleon...i’m not sure if we’ve met.” alisha said tilting her head to the side. she raised an eyebrow at the man, hiding the curiosity in her eyes.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:39 pm

though he didn't mind coming to help out most days, it was sometimes too much for tony. it didn't make him sore (it did, actually, but it wasn't why it was too much), it made him feel emotionally unwell. he would sometimes remember things that he really hadn't wanted to think about in that moment, so he would just turn his car around and head right back home to morgan and just spend the day with her. dealing with his feelings wasn't exactly his own strong suit. he had been trying to get better with that, though. but with everything going on now, it was a bit of a struggle. he was more focused on making morgan happy over everything.

tony winced and let out a sigh as he scanned over the area. there was still so much that needed cleaned up that it looked like there hadn't been any progress at all. but he knew that it did look a bit better since the battle had happened. everything had been a total mess then. practically everything had been destroyed in some way. the land was quite torn up and it was fair to say that the avengers compound was mostly gone. tony was helping to fund the cleaning and rebuilding of everything. he could at least help with that if he wasn't supposed to be working himself too hard. he ended up doing both anyways, though. he never really listened to what he was supposed to do and wasn't supposed to do. if he was told he wasn't supposed to, it just made him more likely to do it. that was just how he was.

tony hadn't noticed the woman approaching at first, but did quickly end up realizing her presence. he groaned in internally and pinched the bridge of his nose, hoping that she wasn't a reporter or some fan. he really didn't feel like being bombarded with questions or being asked to sign things. he turned to give the lady a reply as to why he wasn't taking questions about him snapping or signing anything at the moment, but stopped when she spoke up first. "deleon.. deleon.. nope, doesn't ring a bell," he answered. he held out his right hand for alisha to shake. "since you already know who i am, i don't see a need to introduce myself," he said, eyes looking over her, not bothering to hide his own curiosity. she had just come up and not asked for a photograph or to ask him a few questions, which admittedly, had taken tony slightly aback. most of the people who came up to him ended up asking to do one of those things. "you just decide to come by and stare at the mess or what?" he asked.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:57 am

this whole situation was quite interesting to alisha. she didn’t exaclty know what to expect when coming here, which is one of the reasons why she came in the first place. coming to this location was supposed to give her an idea of what happened that day. things changed when she came across, no other than tony stark himself. everything was so surreal. she always thought of coming to the city but never actually brought herself there. alisha turned around, checking if she closed the portal. she definitely didn’t want something else coming through that thing. she then turned her attention back to tony.

the brunette tilted her head, shaking his hand. alisha grinned, not taking her eyes off the man. she wanted to ask so much, but she just had to resist. “hmm.” she said in response. it was no surprise that the billionaire wouldn’t know who she was. alisha always did her best to stay out of the media. since she is strictly in australia, he wouldn’t expect him to know who she was. even though she didn’t almost sacrifice herself for the world, she still does her best to prevent crime in Sydney. “well...” the woman trailed off for a second. “honestly, i don’t know much about all of this.” alisha started, gesturing towards the debris around them, indicating that she was talking about the whole “fight”. “i just was a bit curious to what really went on here.” she smiled, but it was more out of amusement. her australian accent was strong, noticeable by anyone who wasn’t, well, australian.“i was... ‘gone’ for a while, so you can imagine what it was like...” alisha drifted off, knowing that this probably wasn’t his favorite subject.

alisha cleared her throat, wanting to change the subject. she looked at the debris around her, and then glancing at tony’s arm. she was so extremely curious. “i mean...i would love to help with the debris and everything. anything i could do you know?” alisha said, hopefully getting in the man’s good side. she knew that tony stark was known for his sassy side. she was being a bit more polite than how she would usually treat someone. the man basically saved her life.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:56 pm

as he lowered his hand, tony cocked an eyebrow up, his own curiosity still blatantly showing. she wanted to know what really went on? there was a lot of fighting and tony was pretty sure a lot of people left it more emotional than when they had first arrived, even though they had won. it had been intense for everyone. most of it had been a blur when it had happened. at least, for tony it had been. when he had seen all those that had been dusted stepping through the portals that the wizards made, he was amazed. especially when he had seen peter. he had felt such a swarm of emotions at once at seeing the kid he thought of as his son back again.

tony folded his arms over his chest and hummed. he really didn't want to express his own feelings on the subject, but he guessed that a little bit of an explanation couldn't hurt, could it? alisha did seem genuinely curious about it, too. he didn't have to explain it all, either. just a little bit of it. "well, to put it simply, there was a big purple alien who wiped out half of the population with a glove and some fancy space rocks. so we went and reversed all that, which ended up in another huge fight. and i'm sure you know how that ended," he explained, moving his prosthetic arm a bit to show what he was referring to. surely she would at least know that part. she said that she didn't know much,and it was likely that she at least knew that part. most people did. if she didn't he would just have to explain more.

tony supposed that extra help shouldn't be shut down. it would just be dumb to say decline her offer to help out. especially since it looked like the place still needed a lot of work. "we'll take any help we can get, as you can see," he said as he waved his hand back towards all of the debris. "where are you from?" he asked, changing the topic. she didn't need to answer his question if she didn't want to, but he thought he might as well make more conversation.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:08 pm

events were getting even weirder. it was just so odd to alisha that she was standing in front of tony stark. she never really thought about that actaully ever happening. the woman folded her arms across her chest, she then looked back at tony. she couldn’t help but stifle out a small chuckle when he referred to thanos as a “big purple alien.” she didn’t know if she was able to even laugh at his comment. that was the thing with tony, she couldn’t tell if he was joking or he was just...talking. it confused her and only intrigued alisha even more. the brunette had no idea if tony has came to terms about the whole situation. from the way he was talking about it, it seems like he had. although, she couldn’t say for sure.

alisha decided to only nod in response, she didn’t exsclty know what she was expecting. “right...” she said under her breath. alisha still didn’t know why she came here. she wanted to know more she didn’t know about what specifically. thanos, the snap, it all seemed like it was pulled out of a movie. although nowadays that seemed to happen a lot. the woman shifted her weight to her other foot, and took a deep breath.

“yeah... definitely.” she said raising an arched brow. she glanced back debris that surrounded the two. after a few seconds of silence she looked back at tony. “Sydney, Australia.” she said, noticing that tony wanted to change the subject, as did she. “i was just...thinking about everything and thought I might take a look.” the brunette added with a slight shrug. she didn’t realize that her comment seemed a bit strange, she forgot that he didn’t even know she had “powers”. the thought completely flew through her mind.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 am

though he talked about it like it wasn't that big of a deal to him, in reality, it actually was. it bothered tony more than he let on. he knew that he shouldn't think about what the other 14,000,604 outcomes could have been because they had already won. there was no point in thinking about the endings where the mad titan succeeded in his plan to half the population and the avengers weren't able to save the universe. but tony's brain worked in mysterious ways and liked to remind him often of things he didn't necessarily want to remember or think about for the rest of his life. but even if he didn't want to talk about it, he knew he couldn't get away from it forever. so he just talked it down and joked with it to seem like he had relaxed with it a bit.

"what'd you expect me to tell you? just because we won doesn't mean it's all bright and happy. i could have told it in a completely different way than i just did," tony told alisha. if she had expected him to tell her the story of what happened like it was something amazing, then she had come to the wrong person. he was telling her what happened in the simplest way he could.

australia? alisha had come all the way from australia just to see what happened first-hand? it seemed off-putting. tony narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "you know, coming all the way from australia to see the damage seems a little sketchy, if you ask me," he commented, obviously skeptical. "i'm sure there's pictures of it all over the place." why would anyone come all the way from australia for that? unless they were a sorcerer like strange, he supposed. they could go anywhere just by waving their hands a little bit. or at least, that's what tony had heard.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:45 pm

alisha didn’t have a clear reason why she wanted to come to the city in the first place. she would have never expected tony stark himself, to be here just wandering around. it was safe to say that alisha had no idea what to say to the man. she did feel a bit stupid asking him these questions, things that he was asked probably about a million times. alisha couldn’t tell if he was annoyed with her, or just being...himself. tony was someone she couldn’t read, and the brunette felt a bit weird talking to him. she didn’t know if she was annoying the hell out of him. the woman didn’t want to get on his bad side.

a brisk breeze came through as alisha folded her arms across her chest. she shook her head slightly. “i honestly don’t know why i came, i just wanted to see it for my self. didn’t really expect you to be here.” alisha said honestly, she shrugged looking at the man. she knew what happened, not all the details but she knew what went on when she was gone. alisha knew she didn’t come here for answers, it was mostly out of curiosity. a spur of the moment decision.

“oh...” alisha said, mostly to herself. she detected the bit of uncertainty in stark’s voice. the brunette totally forgot that tony had no idea who or what she was. to him, it probably seemed like a random person taking a plane to see a pile of garbage. very strange, she didn’t blame him. “well it doesn’t take much...i mean at least for me.” alisha said with a small grin. the women waved her hands in the same motion as before and a black mass formed inside of her hands. she directed the mass to a space by the two. the black mass lead to a random park. “like i said, I don’t really know why I came but now that I’m here, I could help.” alisha said, as she closed the portal with the same motion. she hoped that if she could help tony out, she could build some kind of trust between them. for what?she didn’t know yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to have tony stark as an ally.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me