[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [private rp] sataraxias, dxisyy, baddad & bailey.t136

Postby bailey.t136 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 pm

faceclaim sasha luss
┌──────────────┐
❛ siren lily luss ❜
enchanting seductress, rocky coast
❛ cisgender female. ❛ heterosexual.
❛ 19 years old. ❛ oct. 8th. ❛ 5'5". ❛ 125 lbs.
❛ greyish brunette hair. ❛ baby blue eyes.
❛ never knew what she wanted to be.
❛ treehouse. ❛ tags --. ❛ mentions - faith.
❛ crush - its faith shhh.

└──────────────┘

❛ HISTORY -- siren grew up insanely close with her best friend faith. otherwise known as a quiet child, when she was around faith she became the craziest lil bean you ever did see. they spent their younger years pretending to be mad scientists while making pancakes, watching so much tv after building pillow forts, and sharing only their deepest darkest secrets after being safely tucked her treehouse at night, but then, one day faith was just gone. a knock on the neighbors' door told her that he had been shipped off and honestly, that ruined lil siren. due to her otherwise timid nature, when faith got taken away, siren had to kind of either make new friends (which is nexxt to impossible at 12 if i might add) or figure out things on her own. she automatically retreated into herself and then the apocalypse happened. she was separated from her family (older sis and parents) and she had no one to turn to. siren has been on her own ever since.

❛ PERSONALITY -- siren is a little ditsy kitten. she tends to keep to herself unless she is really comfortable around someone. faith really opened her up and she became his little ray of sunshine. she loved to snuggle, even though they never really established what exactly they were - she just knew he would always be there for her and that he would keep the two of them safe. that was all that mattered. they often argued about which superheroes were better and she never let him get the last word, but her little cheesy grin always followed so it didn't seem to bother him. overall, she typically appears shy, but is loyal and sweet to those she really cares about. she doesn't do well by herself.

❛ LIKES -- faith, companionship, captain america, mac n cheese, the sun, constellations, poetry, purple, feeling safe, warm showers, having her toenails painted, long conversations, sleeping near someone

❛ DISLIKES -- new people, dc, asparagus, the dark, cold showers, the sight of her own blood, elevators, swallowing pills, roaches literally scare her more than zambies
Last edited by bailey.t136 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thanks riley for that

Postby sataraxias » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Relic's features settled into a frown as Riley passed by him, meeting his gaze the whole time. He watched her descent down the stairs and the zombie’s subsequent exit into the realm of the dead. ‘There, it’s done.’ Bye bye zombie. His face brightened as he grinned at her again. “I had that, but your method works too,”‌ he said happily, but by that time Riley had already walked off. In the wrong direction, back through where they had come. He blinked after her, leaning over the railing of the stairs to watch her unlock the door and walk outside. “Well alright then, I’ll see about closing the other door then...”‌

He took a step down the stairs and then paused at the bottom. Wait, should he follow her? She had both the weapons now. But if there was another zombie, wouldn't it have been attracted by now? Maybe she just wanted to leave the building and continue on their way. His gaze fell on the motionless form of the zombie. "Whaddya reckon? Should I go after her?" It didn't respond. Relic suspected because it was dead. It'd been stabbed, after all. Go figure. He sighed, stepping over it and walking down the hallway.

[pterodactyl screeches of joy]

Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:22 pm

-----──────
------siren lily luss ❜
-----──────
paragraphher eyes were red and glazed due to her combined starvation and emotional exhaustion. twice now the girl had nearly cried herself to sleep at night. tossing and turning, nodding off, but she never let herself completely submit to her slumber. it would be her end to submit and she knew that. more than a dozen times she had already startled awake for fear of being mauled. she could hear the wind howling outside of the ramshackle tree house she had heaved herself up into. the little forts days of blissful, innocent glory were over. now it served a much more vital purpose. the little house was sparing her life, and how she missed her good memories in that little place. a hand-written, framed picture hung over the door that read, "faith and sirens home sweet home." she remembered the day he had made it for her... siren achingly shook the thought from her mind. she was drifting off again...

paragraphtwo days prior, her little chocolate chip granola bars had run out and she only had about two sips of water left in her tagless deer park bottle. she couldn’t even think anymore. thoughts of trying to seek help were tempting. she whimpered quietly, barely having the strength to pull herself up against the wall, but every time her eyes caught sight of the awful gash that perforated her lower left calf, she nearly lost consciousness. it had been unbearable two days ago when she had fought off the zombie that had clambered into her house. up the stairs and into her room it came. violent, ugly, and relentless the crawler had been. siren felt a hot tear slip down her cheek at the thought. it was seared into her mind and she could see her - no, its face... after what she remembered being an endlessly gruesome bit of grappling and stabbing, siren had managed to use a piece of her broken mirror to kill her sister. a tense hand wiped her pale face free from tears. it was what used to be her sister.

paragraphthe pain in her lower leg from the shattered mirror had now been replaced with nothing... complete numbness, and it nearly scared the life out of her. there was no way she would be able to get help. scream, and you bring death upon you. run, and death follows you. stay, and death looms around you, waiting for just a moment of vulnerability. her hazy eyes drifted from the little door of the hut to the small pistol by her side. one bullet left... the thought crossed her mind. was there... strength in claiming death for herself? but something begged her to keep breathing.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:36 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________
[ "have a little faith in me, okay?" ]

it was a long drive.

faith was still shaken up by the whole thing. one minute, things had been fine, just like they always were, and the next they'd gone straight to hell. it had been a weird day, for sure, with so many people being checked into the hospital ill, but that wasn't the worst of it. the worst wasn't even when they started dying. it was when they started coming back.

the med student had seen a fair share of blood and gore, considering his field was chalk full of it, but that didn't prepare you for actually witnessing something like this. nothing did. nothing ever could have. so, in that moment, that witnessing of the end as he watched his tutor lean over a dead man that leaned up to sink his teeth into her throat, faith had some clarity. he knew exactly where to go.

rain patterned softly on the windshield, and faith ran a hand through his hair. it was still dark, so early that the young man's head ached and eyes burned, but there wasn't anywhere to rest. rest couldn't even be afforded in a situation like this, not when siren was out there somewhere. he just hoped that she'd never moved out of that little childhood house on meadowpark. that she and her family were safe. or, at least...

slowly, faith pulled down the drive. he went slow, lights off, watching as his heart pounded, counting the houses. there were bodies in the yards, in the streets, and faith's throat felt dry as he came to a stop in front of the house he'd known so well as a kid. a shiver ran up his spine, and he stopped the sentra dead.

no light. no sound.

slowly, he moved to get out. he pressed one foot silently to the asphalt, then the other.

no light. no sound.

he closed the door, carefully, carefully, and crept up to the sidewalk, bat in hand.

no light. no sound.

the door was slightly ajar. his heart leapt into his throat as he shuffled inside, careful not to let the wood creak against its hinges.

no light. no sound.

mindfully, quietly he crept through the empty main floor. it was a mess, for sure--someone had been in distress. it made him feel sick. it made him feel dread.

a dripping noise came from upstairs, and faith stood at the bottom for a long time contemplating if he should go up. siren wasn't here. if he went up and found her, empty, would he even be able to face something like that? if he found her body? maybe that would be better, but... he wasn't sure he could take that, either.

just as he was about to set foot on the first step, something caught his eye. movement from the backyard, a sliver of color in the entrance to the treehouse out there. battered to hell, but the same one he knew and loved. one of those... things... couldn't get up there, could it?

just for a moment, he dared to hope.

he moved to the back door, and pushed it open. slow, deliberate. then, he moved out onto the wet grass, ignoring the chill of the drizzle, the battering wind as it tousled his fiery locks. he made his way to the ladder, and climbed up deftly, pausing at the top before peaking inside, voice coming as a strained whisper.

"...siren?"
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:30 am

-----──────
------siren lily luss ❜
-----──────
paragrapha single sound stood out from the upset moaning of the wind in the trees. she'd recognize it any day from her past years of freedom. treehouse ladder, third rung. the familiar creaking both scared her to death and brought her a secret hope from somewhere new, deep within. siren had nearly dropped out of conciousness again, her leg's blood loss silently stealing away what fragile life she had left. she breathed belaboredly. maybe whatever was coming could bring her some peace.

paragraphher fingers tugged themselves begrudgingly from her hip across the damp planks of the treehouse floor and they quietly met the cool metal of her pistol. ladder, tenth rung. the sound came again. this time whatever it was, it was upon her. but something was unsettling... it wasn't instantly hostile like she had learned to assume. could the creatures be evolving? growing clever enough to navigate a surprise attack for their next victim? she lifted her weapon, aiming where she knew the head would be and the door to her haven rubbed on its hinges.

paragraph"...siren?"

paragraph she nearly choked out a sob as every other thought and fear raced from her swirling mind. his voice. her hand dropped, the raw clunk of the gun vibrating the wood. she'd have known it anywhere. it was older - deeper, and more hardened by their now desperate world, but still, her name floated on his lips like an old, sweet melody. her blistered lips fell apart and she could hardly keep herself collected as she let a little moan escape.

paragraph"faith..."
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Her quiet, and slightly insane, banter came to a stop after hearing him speak up. “Okay. Calm. I’m calm.” That was definitely false. In no way was she calm. It was just easier to pretend sometimes. Right? Wrong. The more she listened in on his equally insane words the more upset she got, fists clenching tightly. What did he not understand? Did he not get that he just put his life in danger? Granted their lives were in danger every second of the day, but this time he was just reckless. He could’ve gotten seriously hurt...

The thought made her shoulders slump a little. Why didn’t he take these things seriously? Does he even know that he could’ve gotten hurt? It’s like he seriously doesn’t have a care in the world. Or he’s just clueless about everything going on around him. How can someone act like that though? Especially in times like these? She shook her head and stared down at her clenched fists, her fingernails now starting to make cuts in her palms. Never had she wanted to scream so badly. It was stuck in the back of her throat, trying to force its way out. Why was this boy so damn frustrating?
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:47 pm

[ "have a little faith in me, okay?" ]

faith didn't have to be able to see to know. he heard her voice, heard the clatter of metal on wood, smelled the tang of blood. he heard the pain and desperation on her tone, and didn't hesitate as he clambered up into the space, reaching out. his palm met her cheek, warm against her skin, and he breathed a soft sound of worry as he looked her over. it had been so long. so, so long, and all he wanted to do was hold her and weep.

but he couldn't. not right now.

"siren, hey, it's me. it's okay. what happened? you weren't bitten, were you?" the second the question slipped out, his heart sank with dread. even so, was it worth asking? even if she was, it wasn't like he would run off on her. he wouldn't leave her to die there. not alone. but no... the wound was too clean and long for that. it wasn't from teeth, but it looked deep.

"hang on."
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uh oh relic she's crazy

Postby sataraxias » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:30 pm

“It isn’t safe to just stand around out here, so what’s the plan?”‌ Relic asked quietly, leaning against the door frame as he watched her, his arms folded loosely over his chest. “Not to mention you’re getting wet.” He deliberately remained in the threshold of the building to avoid the thin drizzle that sliced from the sky. He’d been too preoccupied with the zombie (and before that, sleeping) to notice it begin, but the sky had been a herald of rain for a few days, grey clouds spread thinly over the wide sky. Relic wrinkled his nose.

The more he stared at Riley, the more he was gradually beginning to realise that the girl looked upset. He blinked at her in confusion. “Hey, if you’re upset about killing that guy in there-” he jabbed his thumb back towards the hallway. “It had to be done. I would’ve done it. You didn’t have to step in.”‌ He stepped towards her into the rain. “It’s okay, yeah?”‌
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:34 pm

-----──────
------siren lily luss ❜
-----──────
paragraph her entire body shook uncontrollably as she was overcome with every emotion she had hidden away. her faith had been brought home to her, and he would make certain they would live to see another morning. he had pulled her close - enveloped her small form in his gentle touch, and she clung to his sturdy arm as he reached to cradle her. his hand was so warm, so gentle, and she had forgotten how it felt to be loved this much.

paragraphshe tried to speak - to cure the worried look in his eyes. he was so scared but he was trying to hide it for her sake... it broke her heart and equally mended it. all that came in response to his question was a broken sob and she hid her face away in his pounding chest. that nostalgic, familiar woodsy smell of his skin begged her to lean into him more and to never let him go again. if they could just stay - how she had longed for this comfort since he had left so long ago.

paragraphsiren wanted to ask him how he had been. the questions were now flying through her mind. why did he leave? he never wrote or called... she didn't even let the thought of resentment settle. she nuzzled closer, the tears flowing freely now. he was bigger than her now - she pulled in a shaky breath as she remembered being the same size as kids. she had wrestled him and won multiple times. now, she would willingly let him have the upper hand if it only meant they could remain.

paragraphhis quiet words pulled her thoughts back to the treehouse and to his concerned eyes. he was motioning toward her leg and she tried to steady her voice.

paragraph"i cant feel my leg faith..." she whispered, as if not to speak power to it, "-i cant feel my leg..." she didn't even mean to say it twice but how her words tumbled.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:05 pm

She couldn’t help but let a giggle slip past her lips, though it wasn’t a happy one. How ironic. “Not safe? It’s not safe? You’re one to talk!” Running her hands over her face she let out a frustrated sigh. “I don’t care if I get wet. It’s just water.” She turned her head and blinked at him slowly. He really was clueless sometimes. When he came up to her she turned towards him and stared up him as if she was trying to figure him out.

The longer she stared at him the more the anger bubbled up inside her. He was so infuriating! He had no sense of self preservation! There was no stopping it. One second her arm was reeling back, and the next her fist was colliding with his nose. She squealed, bending over and clutching her fist tightly. “You can be so dense sometimes! I don’t care about the killing! I did have to do it! I can’t trust you to watch out for your own well-being!” She looked back up at him, eyes watering from the pain. “You do realize that one wrong move and you would have been done for? One single scratch? You would have been dead!”
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me