[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [private rp] sataraxias, dxisyy, baddad & bailey.t136

Postby bailey.t136 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:52 pm

-----──────
------siren lily luss ❜
-----──────
paragraph she wasn't thinking straight. any of faith's attempts to stay positive had been stiffled now and his silence was crushing. he had just saved her life. God. the least she could do was not scream at him.

paragraphhe moved to wipe the remaining beads of water from her face and her teeth chewed at her lower lip. when they came, his words were simple, but they washed over her like the relief she had felt when he first had come through the door.

paragraph"...why do you think, stupid?"

paragraphhe reaffirmed her. reaffirmed her memories of him. he had always been the bigger, better man.

paragraphshe let a quiet breath fall, hardly able to meet his gaze though she caught two of his fingers. her blood was still under his fingernails, "i'm sorry, faith. forgive me... i- i misspoke. i don't think any other person could make me feel this way - this happy to see them. i just missed you."
Last edited by bailey.t136 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:18 pm

"Relic what the hell!" She screeched as she walked out into the rain after him. Oh, how badly she wanted to sock him right in the arm again. Maybe she should make it a rule where she only gets to punch him once a day. That would definitely be difficult on her part and he might end up looking like a human punching bag. Oh well, she'd figure that part out later.

"What you mean you don't enjoy a little rain?" She laughed and lifted her hands up towards the sky, palm up. The rain always reminded her that some things in the world never change, no matter how bad everything got. At least she could count on mother nature to stay consistent. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, loving the feeling of the water falling and then sliding off of her cheeks. Even though it was coming down pretty hard it was soothing.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K? who dat.

Postby sataraxias » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:00 am

“I enjoy a little rain,”‌ Relic grumbled. “A little. From inside. With a warm cup of coffee and K- gah!‌ You’re making me think hungry thoughts! Hurry up! Hurry up, hurry up!” He jogged a little on the spot, knees prancing up and down as he waited impatiently for her to hurry up and get over her rain loving moment. If his calendar got wet... He really wanted an umbrella right around now. Damn it. He had so much else but no umbrella? Umbrellas were useful, why didn’t he have one? Hell, he could even jab at a zombie with an umbrella.

That settled it. He was going to find an umbrella. Sometime in the new future.
    Not now, though. Now he had to navigate their way back past the grocery store to where he’d parked the car. Jokes on Riley. Their plan B was actually their plan A. He turned and took a few steps away from her, the keys swinging between his fingers, silver droplets bouncing off silver surface. His nose stung, the metallic taste of watery blood leaking on to his lip. Surely it had to stop bleeding soon. How did one deal with a nose bleed? Elevate it? Was it the same for being punched? He didn’t remember. He’d figure it out.

Through the pattering ambience of the rain, a screech reached his ears. Damn it, he’d almost started to hope they’d not attracted any. Another scream split the rain. Where the hell were they?‌ He tried to see through the rain blurring his sight. Not visible in front of him, for the moment at least. He turned back towards Riley, registering the three forms that hurtled down the street towards them, the cry bursting out of him - voice desperate to be heard above the rain. “Look out, Riley May!”‌
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 am

Fingers reaching up to slick her hair back, she laughed. "Just when I was starting to think you wore the pants in this friendship." She shook her head. He was so impatient. After she was finally ready to start moving and took a small step forward she paused, the familiar sound of the dead ringing all around her like a bad dream. Something about this was different. The entire mood seemed to shift. Soothing rainfall was wiped away and it became her enemy, a veil blinding her. In any other case she would have ran for her life, but she didn't know which direction it was coming from. With her luck she'd run right into them.

Her head whipped around every which way, wet hair clinging to her cheeks. She was desperately trying to find the source of the noise until she heard her name being called out over the rain. Her gaze went from him to where he was looking right over her own shoulder. "Relic?" The fear was evident in her voice as she quickly started backing up towards him, stumbling on the slick ground. "Now might be a good time to run." Her voice trembled as she took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm herself but also preparing to make a made dash for the car.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

get up (also blond zambie)

Postby sataraxias » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm

He thrust the keys into her hand as she reached him. “Corner of the street near that grocery store. Grey car. Go! I’m right behind you!”

His gun was out of its holster, pointed. Aimed. One shot. One of the creatures stumbled and fell on to the wet road, bullet lodged firmly in the chest. It sprung up again to continue the chase. He adjusted his aim. Another shot. The bullet found its mark this time. The lead zombie of the pack collapsed and didn’t move. Score one for the living.

Relic turned and ran.
    Don’t slip, don’t slip, don’t slip...
    The thought ran through his head like someone had pressed rewind on a dvd player, syllables stressing into each other.

Don’t slip, don’t slip, don’t slip.

Ugh, how he hated the rain. Footsteps splashed on wet ground. It was hard to breathe. He bowed his head against the onslaught of falling sky water, increasing his speed.

Don’t slip...
    Relic slid into the gutter, balance stuttering as he fell back. He cried out in pain and frustration. Another zombie emerged beside him, mouth gasping in a hungry grin, long filthy yellow hair soaked with water and clinging to its decomposing figure. He panted, staring at it, frozen briefly before he sprang upwards, narrowly avoiding the dead hand thrust out for him. He ran again.
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Before she knew it keys were being shoved into her hand and Relic was yelling at her to leave. Leave? Was he stupid? Scratch that. It was already a known fact. "What-What do you..?" Her questions were left unanswered as she watched him start running. The first bullet sounded off, making her flinch. Oh god, here we go... She spun on her heels and sprinted, the whole time convinced that he would in fact be right behind her. Her feet were pounding against the ground loudly, but not louder than the scream coming from Relic.

She immediately came to a halt, terrified to turn around to see what had made him cry out. As she turned around once again, the words he had said before interrupted all of her thoughts. Hell, I'd get bit to keep you safe. "Oh no. No, no, no." She whimpered to herself, squinting through the rain. Finally spotting him when he stood up, she released a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding in and ran towards him. She didn't waste any time in grabbing him by the hand and dragging him alongside her as she ran in the direction that he had originally told her to go. "Hell no! I told you you are not sacrificing yourself for me. If you die, I die!" She couldn't believe this was happening for a second time today. He could yell at her all he wanted when this was over, but there was no way she'd say sorry for coming back for him. They were in this together.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:48 pm

[ "have a little faith in me, okay?" ]

faith reached up to stop her from talking. he rested his palm against her cheek, his hazel eyes tired and his expression soft. "shhh," he hushed her tenderly. "i'm here now. that's what matters. i'll be here while you sleep. i'll be here when you wake up. i'm not going anywhere--not ever again."

he held out the water, his posture encouraging her to try to drink again. "you're dehydrated. drink up, go to sleep, and tomorrow you can ask me whatever you want."

there would be time. after all, there was nothing in the world keeping them from each other now. all they had was time, time to spend in the same space, time to catch up, time to worry about the future and about how to survive. they had time. they had each other. faith couldn't really ask for anything more.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what the heck riley just go

Postby sataraxias » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:33 pm

If you die, I die. He couldn’t deny he’d have done the exact same thing, but still he was annoyed at her for coming back, and his seething voice made it known. “I slipped, idiot! I was right behind you!”

But he would’ve. He’d given her the keys just in case. And as he’d stared at the blonde zombie lumbering towards him in the gutter... he’d almost done it. Almost just stopped - because if they were distracted with him, they wouldn’t be interested in her. But he’d gotten up. He’d been behind her. And she’d cost herself precious time. Time they had to make up.

The two of them ran together. He overtook her as he sped up, his hand firmly around her own. There were more of them behind them now. He could hear them grunting and snarling. And slipping in the rain. Faster, faster... They had one advantage over the dead. They were alive. If Riley was so insistent on dying by his side, he was gonna make damn sure neither of them did.

Not today. Finally the car was in their sights. “There! Unlock it, Riley May!” he yelled, dropping her hand as he veered for the drivers side. “Get in, get in, get in!”
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 pm

-----──────
------siren lily luss ❜
-----──────
paragraph he was so good to her.

paragraph siren fell quiet as he cooed at her tenderly, her hand moving to rest over his on her cheek. part of her was scared to fall asleep for that reason. this could all be a dream - a beautiful, perfect, life-saving dream that would be gone the moment she stirred, but she prayed it wasn't. something about those eyes. his gaze. the way his voice was steady as he let the words flow - it was easing to her and she let herself quietly give in.

paragraphshe took a sip or two of the water, using his grounded form to steady herself and then eased back down against his chest. woods... if this was a dream, that was okay with her. she was right where she needed to be.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:11 am

"Don't call me an idiot, idiot! I didn't know if you were gonna get back up!" She shook her head, irritated with his actions. Deep in her mind she knew that there was that chance, whether she had gone back or not, that he wouldn't have gotten back up. After what he said to her back in the office building those thoughts would forever linger in her mind.

As they ran she could feel everything start to get a little hazy. Not like she was going to pass out, but like everything was starting to blur together. All the noise could barely be heard over the blood rushing in her ears. Her legs were starting to go numb from running as hard as she could, trying to keep up with Relic (gumby asf).

When they rounded a corner and she spotted the grey car he had been talking about she let out a gasp of excitement. She could faintly hear Relic yelling at her as she ran to the passenger side. "I'm going, I'm going!" She yelled back breathlessly as she slid the key in and unlocked her door with no problem. After practically throwing herself into the car she reached over and unlocked his own door before slamming hers shut.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me