1 x 1 with Space Taurean

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with Space Taurean

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:01 am

Name:

Kitt

Female

Fraction:

Autobot

Autobot form:

Kitt isn't that tall at all. She's about the same height as BumbleBee. The female has a bit of a slim shape. She has a few scratches on her chest from getting in the fight with other Decepticons. She is all black with dark grey stripes o her chest.

Personality:

Kitt can be very stubborn when it comes to Decepticon. She will often say smart remarks to them just to anger them a little more.

Kitt is very friendly but isn't so friendly to Decepticons. She hates them, and will right one of them if they choose to attack her. She never backs down from a fight a tall. The Autobot will keep on fighting until she no longer can't. Giving up isn't an option for her at all. Another thing is that KItt doesn't like to fail at all. She doesn't want the Decepticons to end up winning because she had failed to protect the humans or her friends. She did have a friend that ends up dying in the hands of the Decepticons because she couldn't protect him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with Space Taurean

Postby arcee- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 am

[a reference will be uploaded soon!]
name stormchaser
gender mech
alignment decepticon
appearance his alt-mode is a ww2 era P-51 Mustang. In his robot mode, he's fairly tall, standing at 25 ft. he's different shades of grey and dark blue, similar to his alt-mode. Stormchaser's eyes are a dark crimson, but they're usually hidden by his visor. his voice is similar to Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones.
personality stormchaser is considered young, and has lots of spirit to show for it. he also has an ego, and it tends to be his main downfall. he'll go far to defend his pride, and will refuse to acknowledge he's wrong; stormchaser will just continue to argue for the sake of it. he's sarcastic and also a shameless flirt. sadly, there's a lack of femmes aboard the nemesis, but he was quite the casanova on cybertron.
history on cybertron, shortly before the war, he was training to become a soldier alongside his best friend, another flier called crossway. crossway was inspired by megatron's words and joined the new decepticons. stormchaser, fearing losing his friend, also joined. it wasn't until he lost his friend that stormchaser truly believed in the cause, and blames the autobots for the loss of cybertron.
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 am

Kitt had just recently landed on earth a few minutes ago. Luckily, she hadn't alerted any humans at all which was a good thing. She didn't need for them to freak out, or be curious about what she even was. She didn't need to attract any attention right now. More importantly, the femme needed to find her friends. So far she couldn't even get a hold of them. Was she the only one that had landed here? Surely, she couldn't be. Her friends had to be here too. She didn't want to lose them as she had lost someone close to her already.

Kitt slowed down when she saw a nice looking Shelby GT500. The style of the car was very pretty to the Autobot so she decided to take the forum. She revved her engine a bit as she liked her new alt forum. It suited the Autobot quite well. Now, she just had to find the others, and hopefully, make contact with them. She didn't want to end up bumping into the other Decepticons without the help from the other Autobots.

Kitt then proceeded to speed down a gravel road which wasn't the best idea. She left a nice dust trail as she kept on going. " Come on guys. Please pick up. I just landed here, and I don't feel like bumping into a stupid, con. " She commed to the bots. She waited for a few minutes, but there was no one answering at all. Grumbling, the femme kept on going as she knew she just couldn't stop here. She had to find a safe place to hide for now until they had answered her. " Come on. Please pick. " She mumbled to herself.

KItt's Autobot could be seen on the side of her if you looked closely enough. Hopefully, no con would be able to spot it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcee- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:10 am

Stormchaser awoke in a cloud of dust. His pod malfunctioned and caused him to not so gracefully collide into the earth. The pod caused a large crater and a quake that would probably be felt for miles. He rose up out of the pod, taking in his surroundings. There were planes and tankers all around him, but none occupied. In fact, none of them had been occupied for a very, very long time according to his scanner. They all had signs in front of them, and it seemed to Stormchaser that he'd come across a museum of sorts. However, he had little time to check things out as he could hear Earth-creatures approaching (the name of the species always escaped him). He quickly scanned an old fighter jet and took off.
"Curses. The impact must've ruined my comm-link," Stormchaser said. He'd attempted to contact Starscream to no avail. However, right below him was a sleek black car. It was Cybertronian according to it's lifesign, and to his delight (and slight disappointment), discovered it was an Autobot. He could capture the Autobot and deliver it to Megatron. What a perfect idea, he thought. Stormchaser descended and transformed several yards ahead.
"Hm, and where would you be going all alone?" He asked with a cocky smile.
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:24 am

Kitt kept on going as she didn't know a Decepticon had spotted her. She quickly slammed on her breaks causing her to kick some gravel up. At least it was only one Decepticon. It wasn't like there were more of them with him. She would, of course, fight him as she knew the con wouldn't let her leave. They hated her kind, and she hated them.

Kitt then transformed before smirking as she looked at him. He looked rather taller compared to her. Still, that didn't stop her from trying to beat this guy. She laughed at the male as she studied him. " I should be asking you the same. Let me guess, you're going to kill me? I doubt a puny con could even beat me. " She said, as her optics looked at him.

Little did Kitt know, Stromchaser wanted to capture her and bring her to his leader. She surely didn't want to see the leader of the Decepticons. " Where are your little friends? DId they run away because they know we can just beat them? " She asked. Again, Kitt didn't care if she was making him mad. She didn't like him anyways in the first place. Kitt was prepared if he did attack her. She wasn't going to lose too him at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcee- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:08 am

As the female Autobot transformed, Stormchaser noticed their height difference. If they weren't prepared to kill each other, he might've called her cute. Through the thin veil of his visor, red optics looked her up and down. Stormchaser had come across many smaller 'bots in his day, and they'd all taught him to never underestimate. Little ones were scrappy. He had a missile on his arm, and silently readied it. Whether or not he'd use it, that was unknown. And when she came back at him, he couldn't help but let out a fake gasp, and place his hand over his chest.
"Ooh, that one hurt!" he said,"I wasn't going to. I'm just here to find the perfect place for our Master. And you're no Optimus Prime, but you'll make a great welcome home gift. I'll finally regain Master's favor as well!" Of course, he was talking to himself towards the end. Stormchaser looked back at her, missiles raised.
"Now, if you'll just surrender, I might go easy on you."
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 am

Kitt looked at him before laughing. Was this Decepticon serious? So he was going to take her to Megatron. She sure wouldn't let that happen. She didn't want to go anywhere with the male at him. Smirking, she grabbed her sword that was on her back. " Yeah, I don't think I will come with you. You're not my type anyway, and I don't really want to see your horrible leader. " She said. She glanced at his missile before raising her sword lightly. " You should know Autobots don't back down. " She said.

Kitt wasn't just going to let Stromchaser take her. No other Autobot would either. Without warning, she lunged at the male before attempting to strike him with her sword. She didn't waste any time attacking him. She just had to not allow him to beat her. The thought of him taking her to his leader made her sick. That wasn't going to happen all, and she would make sure it wouldn't.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcee- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:47 am

His smirk faltered when she laughed. Before this, Stormchaser had never attempted a hostage situation, instead assisting Starscream. He lowered his arms slightly, eyes lowered. Bots followed Starscream and Megatron. But then again, they were slightly more... imposing than the lone Seeker right now. He'd hoped she hadn't seen the blow to his ego.
"After dealing with me, you'll be begging for your-" he was cut off as she struck at him. The sword made a cut along his armor, and the shock of it sent him to the ground. This was new. However, no true Decepticon was going down like this. Once again he raised a missile in the Autobot's direction, and fired.
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Kitt chuckled at him again. " That's if you can actually stop me. I don't think you have ever captured an Autobot. " She said, as her optics looked at him. The femme smirked when she saw that she got a hit on him. " You don't even put up a good fight. I managed to knock you off your feet rather quickly. " She said, as she raised her sword. Maybe it was going to be easy beat this guy. Smirking, Kitt was about to finish him off but didn't have the chance when she felt the missile hit her. The female stumbled back from the blast before hitting the ground. As she did, her sword fell on the ground and landed a few inches away from. WIncing, Kitt struggled to her feet as she placed a hand on her chest.

Kitt looked over at her sword as she knew she needed to grab it fast. She then reached an arm to it as she attempted to grab it. It was quite a bit hard when her chest hurt.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcee- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:43 pm

His eyes widened when he hit the femme. Stormchaser couldn't help but feel proud of himself; he usually relied on a team to take someone down. There was also a pang of regret, though. It wasn't always in his nature to hurt others. In his younger days (Primus, did that make him feel old!) he'd considered becoming a medic.
"Well, maybe not before, but I just caught one now," he said, his smile returning when she fell. He walked over to her, and grabbed the sword away.
"I'll be taking that!" he said cheerfully, and held it tightly in his grip. Just then, he heard static in his comm-link. The scratchy, high-pitched voice of Starscream was trying to come through. Stormchaser sighed in relief.
"Hello? This is Stormchaser! Do you copy, Starscream? I've captured an Autobot."
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me