[A Little Slice of Paradise]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[A Little Slice of Paradise]

Postby sugarbird » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:30 am

A party was scheduled for the 18th of February in the well esteemed, Victorian-esque, Moore Manor.
It was a bit strange, this party. It came seemingly out of nowhere, and the man himself never really celebrated
much of anything. In fact, he stayed completely silent for well over a decade now. Apparently, he was having a
wedding with a woman by the name of Maya Baker, soon-to-be Moore, who was equally as esteemed and rich.

So, naturally, the immediate area was filled with buzz and excitement, hoping to gaze into the sacred house
for the dinner party coming up. To everyone's disappointment, it was private. Invitations were sent out to a
select few. All of which were successful entrepreneurs. None were friends of Mr. Moore. However, none of
those invited complained at all. His secluded mansion was a sight to behold from just the outside, and barely
anyone has witnessed the interior. Not only were they invited to eat there, they were invited to stay for a
few weeks. How amazing of an opportunity! Perhaps the man was nicer than he seemed.

Well, this manor may have been secluded from society for a reason.

1x1 between me and cswolf. Don't post unless you're us. Thanks.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 am

────────────────────
Oliver Gibson II M II 26 II British II bi

The man gives off his personality well with
just his face. He's overall lean in body type
and is usually seen wearing a black business
suit with a blue plaid tie. Though he has a
serious getup for his serious job, his face is
usually seen with a relaxed little grin on it.

────────────────────
    Oliver's someone who would best be described as energetic and laid back.
    It may be true that he just wants to have fun with his monumental amount of money,
    but takes what he does very seriously. He's a successful private investigator, one who
    finds a big thrill in finding culprits and putting them to justice. Even if, the situation
    he works for is pretty tragic or even morbid. Contributing to the downfall of a wrong
    doer is what he lives for. That, and his cash. Combine his revenue with a pretty good
    reputation and millions inherited from his retired father, and he's pretty well set. And,
    it's people like this that others have bad opinions on. But he's surprisingly selfless.
    All the man cares about is doing his job well and having fun with what he earns. The
    ones who meet him have described him as attentive, observant, and sharp. A job like
    his requires a lot of intelligence. He delivers.. for the most part. He knows a lot of
    general information in science and logic, but sometimes overlooks basic things thanks
    to his overthinking. He treats his targets like cunning criminals, and investigates as
    such. This means, some smaller details he thinks murderers are too smart to leave
    behind end up being missed. This is where an assistant would come in handy. When
    it comes to other people, Oliver is very out there and extroverted, meeting others
    with a charisma and excitement not seen as formal. He shakes hands hard, and has
    a loud voice. He doesn't party often, but is so happy to have been invited to one.
    He's forgiving, sweet, and does suffer from letting emotions get to his head. This
    job of his is young, since he only recently took over. But he is decently suited for it!
Last edited by sugarbird on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Alexanders

Postby cswolf. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:50 am

Salem Alexanders
Male
American
Closeted Homosexual
Salem is quite curious. Often described as being cat like in nature. He is not from the area. visiting for a buisness conference, so he doesn't quite know his way around the area. He works as a mortitian and knows everything and anything there is to an atopsy. He can indicate possible cause of death, time of death, and even whereabouts of the death. He has an eye for details and sees every detail as important, no matter how minor it may be. He has be of some use to some cases in the united states of america. He enjoys solving crimes and the mysteries involved with him. Salem enjoys his job. He finds it facinating and interesting as well he loves being part of a team that brings others to justice. He often wonders about the morbidity of his job but does not find that it affects his job all too much. He hasn't been able to get his dream job as working for a police force or being an investigator as he hasn't been on the job long enough to get any training or experience. This is where a partner, or a mentor, would come in use. They would be able to give him the knowledge and experience required for him to seek out his wanted career path. Salem loves attending gatherings of any kind as he is a people person so he was delighted to be invited to such an elustrious event.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:15 am

The morning was crisp and clear, cold yet beautifully sunny. The roads were still pretty bad, but that was the worst thing about this weather apart from the cold. Unlike most other people, he didn't quite mind a light layer of sparkly, shiny snow. What Oliver was more excited for, however, was the dinner party. Not only would he finally get a well-earned break, but he'd also get to see the inside of the one of the most legendary mansions in London, that being Mr. Moore's manor. Even from the outside as he walked through the huge parking lot and the gates, the house looked so amazing. Its external walls were riddled with intricate details and tiny windows. The Victorian aesthetic made it seem way older than it already was. Well, how old was it? He didn't know. The entire place left a big shadow over the man as he approached. Right at the entrance was a servant, one in strictly sharp clothing and straight as a board posture. Oliver put down one luggage bag to show him his invitation, the servant nodding and writing his name down on some sign in sheet. The guy seemed to be pretty delighted to hear Oliver greet him and tell him to have a nice day. Must not have had many nice guests so far.

Right away, as he stepped inside the "lobby" area, his breath was stolen away by the sheer beauty of the place. Gaudy chandeliers hung from the gigantic first floor, the carpet was stainless and red when the crystal clear aluminum floor wasn't there. There was even a tiny art gallery Moore had for himself next to a tall shelf of books. He guessed he just really liked paintings. There was so much left to see that it wasn't even worth mentioning in his head. There wasn't too many people here yet, but it turns out that he was wrong. There were people here! Many rich Europeans. Without hesitation, Oliver walked towards the group gathered in the dining area. "Why, hello there!" he greeted loudly, gaining the attention of some people as he sat himself down in a chair. They responded with a cheerful hello back, albeit with slight hesitation thanks to his startling greeting. They chatted for a bit, then brought up the subject of Mr. Moore. "So.. where would one meet him?" The question left a pause in the air for a moment. "We don't.. know. He was supposed to meet us here. Maybe he's off and late?" With understanding, Oliver nodded, and the others nodded too in acceptance. While these people seemed accustomed to the extravagant sights to be seen, the man was still infatuated with everything. So amazing, he thought. While the guests chatted like family, Oliver sat there quietly for once in his life. One seat next to him was empty, which he assumed was meant to be for Mr. Moore. But at the same time, the chair all the way at the end of the long table was cushioned and quite more pretty looking than any other chair here. Strange, but not too strange. Some were still schedule to come as evidenced with a few open seats left. So he didn't think about it too much.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [A Little Slice of Paradise]

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:38 am

Salem awoke early that day to his alarm going off. He checked out the window for what weather was going on. He needed to know what weather was going on outside these doors of the hotel he rested in so that he may know how he should dress. Today was the day of the elusive dinner party that Salem managed to get an invite for. Originally he was not all to interested in going to a stuffy dinner party, more interested in less formal events, but after he saw how people reacted to him getting an invite he knew that this event must be special. As Salem approached the door he saw the servant. He flashed his invite to the servant before wishing him well and entered the doors. He glanced around at the beauty of the building that was within the doors. It was quite fancy, expensive looking and interesting. Plenty for Salem to muse about and explore eventually. He had his plans for the day already set up if they were allowed free time during this dinner party. There was plenty of room for him to explore. He got his bag place in his room before he entered the dining room. It seemed like he was the last guest to arrive as everyone else was there but Mr. Moore and himself. "Eh, howdy?" He greeted them all. Some sneered at his informal greeting but he didn't notice. He sat down next to a tall man, Oliver, and held his hand out to him. "The name's Salem, what's yours?" He asked him. He seemed to be the most friendly person at the table so he decided to greet him personally.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 am

As he sat there, wandering his eyes in awe while almost listening to the gossip and slowly adjusting himself to the new sights and sounds, someone else walked in. The someone who seemed to be the last of the guests. A shorter man, but still taller than quite a few people here. He gave a casual little hello and Oliver waved a friendly hand in return while taking note of his accent. Most of the dinner guests seemed to be relatively rude and quiet, which disappointed the man greatly. But, he supposed he should've expected such a reaction from such pompous people. Thankfully, the newest guest was kind enough to say hello first. Finally, someone brave. Other than him, of course. "Well hello, Mr. Salem! I'm Oliver." he spoke casually, shaking his hand firmly. People started chatting again, breaking the brief tension in the air completely. Thank goodness. "So, you're a neighbor from across the pond, right?" He took not of Salem being an American, thinking that having a visitor from so far away was neat. "Hopefully you have a nice time here."
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 am

Salem smiled as Oliver replied to his greeting. He shook his hand before releasing it and letting his own hand drop to his side. He was glad that someone here seemed to not be so rude and up tight. Perhaps Oliver was another guest that got chosen randomly and did not expect to be here with the others. The two of them didn't seem to fit in as well as the others. He chuckled as Oliver recognized that he was american. He was waiting to see how long it would take until someone notices and commented on it. "That obvious is it?" He spoke as he looked at him. "Yes, I am american." He teased the other male with a smile. "I've been having a great time here. Your town makes for good work." He explained as he looked at him with a smile upon his face.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 am

Oliver chuckled at his little tease. He sat back a bit more in his chair. He did notice a few look at the pair from where they sat with confusion and judgement. Obviously, the rest here must've been very strict with how they talked to each other. That was one thing he couldn't understand already. Why make manners so darn picky? Just talk! That's all that's required in a conversation in his mind. "Ahh, yes. Of that, you're right. I know I fare myself well out here. Plenty of opportunities." The man spoke in a chipper tone, looking up to see someone else approach the table. Instead of the man who owned the mansion like he thought, it was instead a waiter. She cleared her throat to grab people's attention. "We regret to announce that Moore and Baker will not be joining in the celebration today. However, they send their good wishes to all of you." Oliver cocked his head slightly at that announcement. Strange. Who would miss the very celebration of their own wedding? Well, he wouldn't judge, he supposed. Not yet. "We have brought you all some brunch. Please enjoy." With that, several other waiters trailed out from the door behind her, and everyone of them sat down the guests meals. Oliver excitedly turned to the covered tray before him. His waiter took off the cover and revealed a brunch not exactly as fancy as he thought it'd be. It was the typical breakfast. A sunny-side up egg, a few slices of ham, beans, and two slabs of black pudding. It did look nicer than usual though, since the chef thought it'd be better with with many decorative bits of parsley or something. That, and everything was perfectly cooked. Perfectly. Well, he figured it'd get more fancy as dinner and supper came. "Little bit strange. Apparently, the very people who hosted this party aren't even here." He turned to Salem with a bite of sausage in his left cheek, quickly changing the subject. "Ah, well. So.. Salem." He gulped down his bite and tried to stop himself from sucking down the fantastic food before him. "What type of job were you attending over here? You seem like a professional businessman yourself."
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:37 am

Salem looked around the table as others discussed among themselves. Others seemed to be avoiding joining into the conversation with Oliver and Salem and he was fine with that. They all seemed too stuffy and professional to be of any fun anyways. He hummed in response as Oliver spoke. "Oh, what do you do for a job out here that would cause much opportunities?" He asked him curiously, hoping that it was not too much prying. He was curious, as usual. He looked over in confusion as they were told that their lovely hosts would not be joining them that day. He hummed and looked down at their breakfast. It was a traditional breakfast that Salem had gotten to know. He began to eat some of the eggs and ham. He would leave the beans and black pudding, having no interest or like for it. "It is strange..." He commented in response to him. He looked down at Oliver as he asked him what job he was attending to. He couldn't help but laugh at his guess. "No, I'm not a businessman. I'm actually a Mortician..." He explained.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:16 am

"Oh, my job doesn't create oppurtunities! It was an opportunity I was offered, and I took it. You can find opportunities like that here, yeah." Oliver answered casually. He started to move his food around with a fork after he started to get a bit full. Salem answered his question, and he briefly paused eating once he heard the word "mortician." Well, that was certainly a damper of a mood on things. But, he guessed his job wasn't much better at all when it came to morbidity. "Oh, I see. So, you're more experienced with corpses, then. I guess I deal with stuff similar to that on occasion." He didn't at all seem ashamed to bring such a subject up in a formal dinner party. "I'm a private investigator, see. I just find out who murdered people, or stole, or committed any major crime and then turn that information to the legal forces. I guess I had to witness dead people here or there." It was only when he turned to face him again when he realized how much he might've accidentally downplayed what Salem did for a living. He gave a bit of an apologetic glance before turning it towards the half empty plate before him. "Not that it's easy, of course. But uh, you must be experienced in autopsies, then?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me