━━ ❝ ♛⋅ ⊱ one x one with vogelbiene ⊰ ⋅ )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

━━ ❝ ♛⋅ ⊱ one x one with vogelbiene ⊰ ⋅ )

Postby guh-huh! » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:31 am

"hey, i'm lesbian."
        "i thought you were nohrian."
        ─────── ───────
        a modern hospital au onexone.

the cutie who literally has the skill 'girl lover' played by vogelbiene
        the chosen maiden of darkness herself played by knife wife.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby cherubim » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:28 pm

OLEIL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        The sterile white of the walls was starting to wear thin for Soleil; third hospital visit in, and the sight sickens her. It's not like she wants to be here, hell, if it weren't for the fact she could be suffering a nasty concussion on top of a large, gaping leg wound from god-only-knows-what, she would be out by now.
        A nurse walked by, scrubs pristine and head held high and Soleil was sure this was the tenth time she had walked past her bed. Sure, the emergency ward was busy and nurses are always bustling about, but did that one specific nurse always have to glance at her with a scowl? If Soleil were a little less woozy and disoriented, she probably would have tried to make her smile - if that were even possible. Someone had to lighten up the dreary atmosphere.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" A nurse queried, head between the curtains with a warm smile on her face. "Not hungry or anything? I can get some sandwiches if you'd like; you've been here a while."
        Soleil shook her head slightly (noting that she felt nauseous if she did so) and gave her a grin back, albeit less bright than usual. Normally she would have said something back, maybe a compliment, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. Having been knocked around so much seemed to have drained her more than she thought it would have. Thus, she lay back and closed her eyes, ignoring the nurse's voice imploring her to stay awake. It's not like she had anything else to do anyway; they don't exactly give you much to mess around with. Plus, her father was still a ways away; only just getting off work and going to collect her stuff to stay overnight (and probably stressing because she didn't tell him she was in hospital).

As if they sensed her thought process, said nurse from before came into her curtain-clad 'room', frowning as soon as Soleil purposefully shut her eyes. "We told you sleeping wasn't the best idea, miss Soleil." she scolded, yet her voice still held an air of kindness to it. Quickly wrapping the blood pressure cuff around her arm and reassuring the girl it was a 'routine vitals check, darl!' the nurse left as soon as she came in, leaving Soleil alone once more. As she lay back down, her eyes found themselves staring at a small split in the curtains - nothing too big, but a break between the two. There was someone occupying the bed, that much she could tell, but it intrigued her nonetheless; any social interaction at this point would be a blessing.

An idea popped into her head (a slightly muddy idea, but an idea nonetheless) and Soleil found herself calling over the nurse and requesting a piece of paper and a pen. The nurse obliged, obviously feeling sympathetic over Soleil's current boredom, and gave her the notepad and pen held in her pockets. A thank you was mumbled along with a smile, and Soleil set to work writing. It was a simple note, complete with a crude little illustration of a mini-Soleil with a thumbs up. She folded it and slipped it between the crack, extending her arm out to its full length and grunting from the stretch. Hopefully, she would get a reply - maybe then she wouldn't feel so lonely.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ☀ you're something out of a dream !! post i.

Postby guh-huh! » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:58 pm

( PHELIA ! ! )
        ──────── THE CHOSEN! ────────────────────
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxophelia was absolutely certain of very few things in her life. one; that cats were better than dogs. two; that pineapple certainly did belong on pizza. and three; that ophelia would only be bested by the hounds of hell themselves. however, it seems like her life was always changing, as she found herself cooped up in the small hospital room with no demons to blame. no, only herself to blame this time around. and she's reminded of this fact every time she looks down at her left arm, tightly bound to her chest in a decorated cast. names and patterns are scribbled on by friends, and an obnoxiously large cat scribble drawn by her father which stated 'stay paw-sitive!'. to be completely fair, she did smile whenever she looked at it. so maybe it was good for one thing.

xxxher room is quiet, but she certainly doesn't mind. there's a great stack of books her grandmother has brought for her, sometimes baked goods if she's allowed. snickerdoodles, fudge, and sugar cookies. the food alter of which ophelia had once praised to before she was diagnosed with diabetes. she's been aware of her low-blood sugar for quite some time, but never seemed to mind. after all, dad had said it ran in mom's side of the family, and they were all fine on the rare occassions she visited them. yes, everything was going fine until she ended up crashing into the ground after a hiking trip and managed to snap her ulna bone on the way down. maybe she should've taken that snack along, after all. then she would still be back at home and not attached to some iv for fluids and stabilizing.

xxxophelia's phone buzzes and her book on supernatural phenomena is falling off the edge of the bed, but she doesn't seem to care. she's tired, her thoughts are consuming the vessel that hosts them; brain buzzing, whirring with lack of activity, and suddenly she realizes that something has been pushed through the break in her curtains. huh, she wasn't expecting any visitors- and if this is just her nurses' way of getting her to eat more protein bars, it's not going to work. but her head tilts slightly when she realizes it's from the patient to her side. luckily, her right arm isn't broken, so ophelia reaches with whatever energy she can muster, and reaches over to snag the note from the stranger. she's so bored that when she grabs the note, her eyes sparkle back to life as if she's just received a note from to gods themselves.

xxxa smile creeps upon her face, the first real one in a long time, as she scans over the small note from her neighbor. while she's no artist herself, she feels enough motivation to draw a miniature ophelia on the next page over, as well as a small note for her friendly roommate. ophelia signs off the note with a signature, and a 'hope you feel better soon!' in the most sincere handwriting she can muster. her eyes, bright and bold and curious, peer up from her note to the curtain frame. it's really a shame the nurses don't want her to get up without their assistance, otherwise she'd hop over and greet the girl formally with a signature ophelia smile. however, she assumes that the other is in the same situation, as she pushes the notebook through the crack in the curtain again.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby cherubim » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:51 am

OLEIL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        In truth, Soleil wasn't expecting anything in return from her little note. Often when she was here, many other patients avoided conversation like the plague and she would be stuck having one-sided conversations with the wall. Needless to say, when the notepad slid it's way back to her side of the curtain, Soleil was ecstatic. She would have scrambled out of her bed to talk to the other if her head didn't spin as soon as she stood up, but she supposed that note-passing would be good enough for now.
        Her grin only grew as she read the response, already enamoured with the stranger - no, Ophelia - next to her. From the way the note was worded and the neatness of her handwriting, it seemed Ophelia was a sweet girl - or, at least, Soleil hoped she was.

A sudden rush of nausea had her quickly lying back onto the hospital bed, trying to ensure she didn't pass out like last time. It really frustrated her; a simple task - writing a note for god's sake - couldn't be done without some sort of interference. She even had the perfect response that she now forgot, words sent off into the ether. But she brushed it off, knowing that a something as trivial as this was really no reason to be upset about. Ever the optimist, Soleil sat back up and attempted to write the note again, this time ignoring the nausea that came.

'you seem cute, Ophelia-' yes, off to a good start, 'may I say your name is beautiful? it's like a warm summer's day. a daisy in the sun.
        it's such a shame I can't greet you in person, moving is quite difficult for me right now! I hope you get better soon as well, such a sweetie can't be kept in such icky places.'

Soleil tapped her chin in thought, considering whether she should add more to it. Or completely reword it; far too many times had she pushed others away with her incessant flirting. She tried to curb it - she did! - but somehow, it always came back to this. Soleil liked to think her compliments became more bearable (her mother once gave her tips on that) so she went ahead with it anyway. What girl didn't like to be described through poetic writing, anyway?
        She returned to writing, asking the assumed Ophelia about her day, how long she had been here for, and why that one nurse was always grumpy. Simple things, really, but it passed the time (and time, it seemed, she had a lot of). Soleil carefully tore off Ophelia's note, wanting to keep it just in case and slid the notepad over again with a smile.

Her mind wandered to what Ophelia looked like. Was she younger? Maybe older, and had a kid or something. Or younger with a kid? Did she have dark hair? Black hair seemed to suit her name, Soleil thought. Maybe she was short too and had a dainty figure - so fragile she looked she may break. Or she could be a bodybuilder, honestly, you wouldn't know these days.
        Did she smile a lot? Soleil hoped she did; a cheery person was the best kind of person in her humble opinion. Or maybe she was like the Shakespearian character she read in class one time, Hamlet? Maybe? She didn't really like that play and from what she can remember, Ophelia was crazy or something at the end of it. Not exactly a nice ending, so Soleil hoped this Ophelia wasn't crazy (it was a possibility, she had seen firsthand how quickly one can become scarily psychotic).
x
x
x

cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ☀ you're something out of a dream !! post ii.

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:38 pm

( PHELIA ! ! )
        xxxit really seems like everybody is trying to get ahold of the blonde today, as her phone buzzes with messages from two of her closest friends: nina and forrest. ophelia gets her fill of hot gossip from the duo; how theatre class is going absolutely down in flames without her overdramatic flair to brighten the stage, how costuming was tearing forrest apart, and how nina is ninety-nine percent certain the two male leads are in a relationship. it's times like these that ophelia is glad she has a bit of time to herself. she's catching up on her fantasy novels, something she hasn't had to silence to do for in months. the only friend she's got now is sweet, and talks to her in hand-written messages. how charming and quaint! and, speak of the devil, she hears her neighbor slide the notebook over again.

xxx'you seem cute, ophelia' the paper reads, going further into detail about her beauty as if she were reciting poetry outside of her windowsill.
        xxxophelia blinks a few times. maybe she just hasn't woken up fully yet? nope, that's exactly what she thinks it is. the notebook is back in her hand and sprinkled with egregiously flirtatious words. the same notebook. unmistakable. her skin pales to the shade of fresh canvas. cheeks fill with red heat, body freezing over with shock, and ophelia's brain feels like it's stuck in jello trying to come up with a reply to her somewhat, no, very much of a flirt roommate, soleil.

xxxit's not that ophelia is bad with dealing with her feelings, it's just- it's just a bit sudden, y'know? ophelia didn't expect a very attractive girl to come into her hospital room, charm her with some poetry (which she just happens to read all the time, mind you), and then sweep her off her feet? placing a hand to her head, ophelia shakes her head. fiction books truly must be messing with her mind if soleli expects a normal reply after that! but. it is rude to leave her waiting... right? and ophelia would be awfully lonely without her... and it's not like the praise isn't enjoyable to read.

xxxso, pushing the thoughts aside, ophelia writes down her answers to each of the questions. 'my day was fine, but i really miss my cat and my own bed. i took the comfort of my own sheets for granted, huh?', 'i've been here for a while, but it's nothing too serious- honest! i'd visit over there, but i'd worry about my iv falling out again.' and maybe she's a little scared of meeting her admirer face-to-face, not that she'd say it aloud. ophelia remembers her father begging to ride in the back of the ambulance with her as she blinked in an out of consciousness. he had told her later that he had actually busted a capillary crying so hard. did you know you could do that? both odin and ophelia found that out at around the same time.

xxxtime slips away as she responds to her questions, and soon she finds herself daydreaming and creating small doodles on the sides. for her last question, ophelia clicks the pen in her good hand enthusiastically. 'as for the nurse, i have no idea. maybe you could work your magic and try to charm her instead of me?' two can play this game, soleli. ophelia is certain that this will waver her roommate's previous behavior, and she signs it off once again, this time with a smiley face aside her usual signature.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three

Postby cherubim » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:46 am

OLEIL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Soleil sat expectantly, hands tapping the bed rails in anticipation. It was so exciting she had someone to talk - well, write - to, who seemed to be as enthusiastic about it as she was! It almost took her mind off the excruciating pain that her leg was in, which seemed to kick in as she was writing her last letter. (She must make a mental note to ask the nurse for some more painkillers.) Of course, Soleil wasn't as patient as one would like her to be (i.e. her father) so even though she was firmly told to 'sit still and keep weight off her leg', the girl found herself padding towards the hallway, which was convientely right next to her bed.
        It took her approximately three steps until she realised how painful it was to move. She leant against the wall, biting her lip and looking down at the bandage, which was slowly becoming red once more; she must have opened up the wound again. Groaning in frustration, Soleil peaked out into the hallway, waving her hand at the nurse who, at the sight of Soleil, ran jogged her way towards her. Ah yes, it was the tired, grumpy nurse who Soleil didn't particularly like. Excellent.

"Soleil, what are you doing?" she sighed, trying to keep the warmth in her tone. "We have told you how important it is for you to rest-" she looked at Soleil's leg "-and now, because you got up, you're bleeding again."
        Putting on her most charming smile, Soleil attempted to wriggle her way out of the trouble she most certainly would be in. "But miss, you have to understand! I really wanted to see you."
        (A lie, of course, but anything to stop the inevitable watch she would be kept under after this.)
        She was met with a deadpan stare. "You have a button right next to your bed that calls us."

Now, Soleil really didn't want to deal with her, especially considering how none of her normal tricks worked on this nurse. So, in a rather unusual fashion, Soleil kept her head down and was lead back to her bed, where she pouted until the nurse had finished changing the bandage (apparently, she had bled quite a lot even though the gash was stitched). After she had taken the painkillers under the nurse's watchful eye, Soleil lay back against her bed and spied the notepad back over on her side of the curtain.
        She waited until the other left before reaching over to pick it up, giddy with excitement. At least this was bound to keep her happy!

Again she tore off the note, folding it and placing it underneath her pillow. The tiny drawings were too adorable not to!
        It hit her suddenly that she could have easily just walked over to Ophelia before - Soleil had never felt so stupid. She could have met her in the flesh! Groaning, Soleil placed her hands over her face and flopped back onto her pillow dramatically. It would have been so much better seeing Ophelia than that stupid nurse.

After a few seconds of wallowing in her own self pity, Soleil returned to writing her response, whipping out the note underneath her pillow to reread it and answer accordingly.
        'That's okay! I shouldn't walk either, I just got in serious trouble for doing it before, thanks to that stupid nurse. Can you believe she wasn't swayed by my sweetness?! Crazy.' a chuckle escaped her then, thinking back to how unimpressed the lady was; it was quite funny in retrospect.
        'You have a cat? That's so cool! I bet they're super cute, all cats are great. What's their name?' Soleil paused again, this time to yawn. She was getting quite drowsy, especially after that little excursion. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get out of bed then.
        'I hope you get out soon though Ophelia. I said that last letter, but knowing you've been here for a while makes it worse! Especially if you're stuck in bed all day. What do you plan to do once you get better?'

Happy with her response, Soleil signed off with a little heart and a few flowers around her name before sliding it under the curtain and lying back, shifting around to her side and cuddling the pillow as though it were a stuffed toy. It was tough keeping her eyes open now, so she allowed herself to drift off into a light sleep.
x
x
x

cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ☀ you're something out of a dream !! post iii.

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:51 am

( PHELIA ! ! )
        xxxin her large amounts of free time, ophelia distracts herself from her own world to shove her nose into an astrology and zodiac book. a smile found its way back on her face, as she leans her head into her cold, stark white pillow. she traces the various constellations under her fingers, as if the stars themselves are bending under her command. ophelia likes to think she can interpret their various meanings, how tarot cards and stars can try to describe various life events, personalities, or even romances between two souls. it's something that grounds her back to reality; that she can't control what fate has in store for her- whether it's broken arms or vastly declining sugar levels and heart rates; ophelia is uncertain of her future. she wonders if the stars had any influence on her being in here, this exact week; and receiving letters from soleil. perhaps this was the stars doing, too?

xxxher thoughts get set aside as the notebook gets send back to her once again. with more questions for her to answer and more sweet words plastered onto each page. ophelia smiles at the signature at the bottom of the page, covered in flowers and hearts, as if they had been high school sweethearts talking to each other in secret. ophelia blushes at the notion, and scolds the stars for getting her heart rate rising again. yet, silently thanking them for giving her the opportunity to meet soleil in the first place. ophelia shifts her blonde hair out of her face, as she picks up the nearby pen to begin her reply.

xxx'my cat's name is purr-cules! y'know, like hercules; but instead of a god, he just demands for belly rubs. and yes, he is very cute.' she thinks momentarily on the last question, 'and when i finally get out of here, i think i'll go sightseeing. i've always wanted to go camping, even if my last attempt was... eventful.' she looks at her broken arm. yes, eventful is the right word for it all. she tilts the pen up to her cheek, tapping it lightly against her skin in thought. 'but enough about me, what are you going to do when you're out of here? do you have any pets? there's much i don't know about you!' ophelia sighs, if the stars are right in placing them together, she's curious about her new friend. she signs off with a small drawing of her cat, complete with bushy fur, long tail, and a big smile. ophelia tries to slide it over, but picks it up when it's not grabbed by soleli after a while. perhaps she's napping? it would make sense, they're supposed to be getting better, after all.

xxxophelia flags down the nearest nurse, who's busy changing her fluids by the nightstand. ophelia hands the nurse the notebook, and sweetly asks for her to give it to soleli. not to wake her up, by any means- her reply can wait! but to give her the notebook for future writings. the nurse nods, and gives her some gummy vitamins and apples to chew for extra healthy sugars. ophelia begrudgingly eats them, if it means her message would be delivered sooner. ophelia bids the nurse farewell, as she turns back to her book once more. maybe opehlia should take see if they would let her outside to see the stars again soon? or hey, she'd love to go with a friend to explain her endless knowledge of stars rambling to somebody. soleli seems to love to listen to her, after all.

xxx... she should really take a nap too. she doesn't need to be thinking about the future or hanging out with cute girls while she's still trying to recover.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

four (i wrote this to a nintendogs playthrough)

Postby cherubim » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:00 am

OLEIL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Soleil wasn't quite sure how long she had been asleep for, but from the icky, stale feeling she had as all her senses came into focus told her it wasn't as long as what she would have liked it to be. Before even opening her eyes, she was vaguely aware of a presence beside her bed, mumbling something to who she assumed to be a nurse. She could technically hear the words, but the information didn't quite process far enough for her to understand the entirety of it. Fighting the urge to fall back asleep, Soleil opened her eyes fully and groaned. Her head felt light and nausea seemed to have returned, which only frustrated the poor girl. Sleep was supposed to make you feel better, not worsen your pain!

"Soleil!" Instantly recognising the voice as her father's, Soleil grabbed his hand and smiled. It was a welcome comfort, especially considering she hadn't seen him since the early morning. The nurse stood beside him, halfway through the explanation of Soleil's conditions. Soleil ignored her in favour of comforting her father who seemed distraught over the whole ordeal.
        "I'm not dying dad, there's no need to be upset!" she assured him, patting the top of his hand. This only seemed to make Laslow sigh and frown, squeezing Soleil's hand affectionately.

"I'm aware you're not dying young lady, but you didn't tell me you had even hurt yourself! Let alone placed in hospital!" He was hushed by the nurse, causing Soleil to giggle and her father to blush.
        "Sorry dad, but I was busy! I thought the emergency ward called you anyway." It was the truth; Soleil thought the protocol was to alert the parents first though, right? It wasn't as though she didn't want to tell him.

She noticed her little notepad sitting innocently on her bedside unit, little drawings decorating the page once more. Soleil itched to write back as soon as she saw it, but she'd rather not do so in front of people. Not that it was embarrassing, it was simply her and Ophelia's little secret.
        She also noticed her pink dufflebag at the edge of her bed, fluffy blanket folded neatly on top. Grabbing the blanket and draping it over her shoulders like a cape, Soleil waited for the nurse to stop talking before grabbing her father's attention again.
        "How long are you staying for?" she asked, partly because she didn't want to be alone again. She always felt uneasy in hospitals at nighttime.

"Visiting hours end in about an hour or so," the nurse interjected, tapping her pen on the clipboard. "so that's about how long you can stay."
        If Soleil wasn't a polite young lady, she would have glared. This nurse was an absolute pain, obviously still upset about Soleil's mini-adventure. Laslow thanked her nonetheless, and she took her leave shortly after. Tempted to poke her tongue out at her, Soleil watched as she stalked her way down the hall.

The hour passed rather quickly, and Soleil found herself alone again. She even begged one of the nicer nurses to let her dad stay, but apparently it wasn't allowed for patients her age. On the bright side, this gave her time to write to Ophelia.

'What an adorable name! You must be so good at creating names, Ophelia. I don't think I could ever come up with such genius!
        Oh! Sightseeing is so nice, especially at sunset. Have you been to the top of the mountain track just a few blocks from here? The view is soooo pretty. Camping also sounds fun, but I hope by 'eventful' you mean it in a good way. Or is that how you ended up here?'
        Stopping to rest her eyes, Soleil noted how woozy she was getting again. Maybe she did end up losing a lot of blood after all...
        'Of course you don't know about me! I wanna know you first, since cuties always are top priority. I can just tell how amazing you are from paper!
        As for me though... I think I'll keep helping my dad garden. You know, I grow great roses! Apparently they're hard to grow, but mine always end up flowering so well. I wouldn't mind sending you a bouquet or two~
        As for pets, I don't have any but I'd love a dog. Dad's allergic to pet hair of any kind so I haven't ever had one. I do have a fish though, she sits on my window and looks cute! Her name is Cherie, to kinda match my name. She's a goldfish, but I'd love an angel fish one day. I also want a bunny!! I love bunnies, they're so soft and cute and just adorable.'

Soleil felt a little guilty for writing so much, but it seemed an adequate response for Ophelia. Only the best for her, after all!
        She finished off with a few roses, just to fit in with her note, and slid it under the curtain again. At least she had her phone to occupy herself while she waited now.
x
x
x

cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ❝ ☀ messing with my head !! post iv. (that's iconic)

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:20 pm

( PHELIA ! ! )
        xxxdespite her best efforts, she can't manage to fall asleep. there's a reckless symphony inside ophelia's head, crashing sour notes, driving her away from sleep. a force against the lids of her eyes, propelling them open as if something was nearby, lurking in the unknown. it's days like these that ophelia is thankful that her hospital room is nearby a window. it's an awfully quiet situation, but at least she can count the steadfast sunsets and the visuals to accompany them. sometimes, that's all she has the energy for. if she can, she drags herself out of bed, clutching the bedside table with fragile, shaking hands, looking out the corner of her eyes, aching and exhausted, like her body knows she isn't worthy of such a majesty.

xxxbut then again; ophelia's always been one to prove her own worth. although she may appear small and frail, ophelia knows that she's a fighter, and one that's full of love and a flair for the dramatics. how else would she have been given such a large role in her local theater company's play? she's got a knack for being outlandish and over-the-top, but in the best way possible. she's never been embarrassed by her boisterous persona, and has a supportive father who does everything he can do to encourage her. spending hours in the car singing along to loud songs, or making meals together on friday nights and pretending like they're on reality tv shows. the audience goes wild, and the drama is intense.

xxxspeaking of fathers, ophelia swears she can hear somebody talking on the other side of the curtain. now, ophelia would never consider herself to be an eavesdropper, but she really doesn't want to plug in her headphones and listen to more garfunkel and oates. instead, she lets her head get comfortable on the pillow and listens to the conversation between soleil and her father. she thinks it's strange how her father hadn't been aware of her staying in the hospital, but doesn't spend too much time on that. instead, her mind is fixated on how soleil's voice sounds. it's really cute? she thinks that's the right word. a little higher than she anticipated, but then again, ophelia's is just as soft, if not softer. she spends the rest of the visiting time with her head in her astrology book, trying to see which constellation would suit her new friend with the new knowledge she's accrued.

xxxonce soleil's father leaves, it isn't long before ophelia is gifted another note. she's complimented on giving her cat a beautiful name, and ophelia can't think of a greater compliment to receive. it makes her cheeks flush just a bit, and she even thinks of telling soleil her car is called "steely stan", but decides that's not exactly necessary given she has limited space. instead, ophelia writes a response to her given questions. 'thank you so much for your compliments! ≧◡≦ i am sure you are fantastic as well! i could always get my dad to sneak in my cat if you'd like, i'm sure the nurse would love that! and i'd love to have some of your roses! my family are notorious at being poor gardeners. we stick to cacti and less-skilled plants.' she's running out of space on her page, as they usually get covered in her doodles anyways. the blonde finds herself creating five stars in a 'w' shape, representing cassiopeia itself. even if soleil isn't interested in astrology, it means something to ophelia. she's become a star in her vast sky.

xxx 'i'd love to go exploring with you once we're out of here! a mountain track view seems leagues better than the hospital; that's for sure.' she clicks the pen in agreement, and signs off before tucking it under the curtain again. 'it's always great to hear from you! your friend, ophelia.'
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me