1x1 with [puppylove]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [puppylove]

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Jane watched Oliver and the wolf fight, frozen in place. Seeing Oliver get bitten caused her to turn away, ducking behind the couch. She stayed there until she heard Oliver cme in, calling for her. She jumped out from behind the couch, rushing to Oliver and pulling him into a tight hug, "Oh my stars! Are you okay? Thank you so much, oh my stars! Are you hurt? I saw she but your arm do you need a doctor?" Jane rambled as she pulled away from the hug, looking Oliver over.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:44 pm

[~Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴇʏ//Janes house//Form:human~]

I smile, wrapping my arms around her, leaning into the hug. I only have known her for a short time, but I already feel a connection to her, she means a lot to me already. "I'm okay, I promise, it's just a little scratch." I give her a small laugh before speaking up again. "I'm not letting you stay here alone. If that wolf comes back, shes not getting away alive again." I say, my eyes darkening slightly as I feel my wolf getting angry at the thought of the she-wolf coming back.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Jane snorted in response to his laugh, already dragging him towards the bathroom to clean the scratch. She pushed him onto the counter as he spoke, grabbing some antibiotic wipes for his arm. "I'll be fine. Just give me one of your fancy daggers and I can deal with anymore surprise guests on my own." She said, though her voice shook and she didn't seem very sure of herself as she wrapped gauze around his arm.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:07 am

I stumble behind her as she pulls me by my good arm towards the bathroom. I laugh and bite my lip as she pushes me onto the counter. I listen as she talks, noticing her shaky tone. I shake my head a little and reply. "I'll give you a dagger, but I'm not leaving till tomorrow. I know you're strong, but I don't wanna risk her coming back... It would make me feel better knowing you're safe..." I say, almost shyly, feeling embarrassed for being so emotional. I hold my arm out for her, watching as she tends to the bite.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:46 am

Jane huffed softly, taping the gauze down and patting his arm gently, holding it in her hands, "Alrught, fine. But you're sleeping on the couch mister. This isn't like the books, we aren't going to share a bed and wake up all tangled toget-" She cut herself off, remembering that she shouldn't know about stuff like this. "Regardless. Thank you. I'm very grateful you came to help."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:57 pm

I wince a little as she pats my arm, but quickly pull myself together and suck it up, not letting the pain bother me too much. My cheeks redden a little as she speaks, and I bite my lip nodding as she stops. "Um...Yea I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." I say and look down, not wanting her to see my cheeks. I just fought off another wolf, now I'm back to my soft, awkward self. "Yea, its no problem...any time." I look up to look at her face and give her a closed mouth smile. "I don't know who she was...I think she's a rogue, we've been having a higher count of rogues in the area lately.."
I reach into my boot to take out the dagger that was encased in a sleeve to protect it and myself from the blade. "Here, just don't use it on me, and don't let anyone see the carvings on the handle... Anyone from my pack will know its mine and I could get into a lot of trouble for giving one of my silver daggers away." The end of the dagger was carved to look like a howling wolf, the rest of the handle had an intricate design carved into it. My name was also carved into it for identification since everyone had their own two daggers for protection. The other dagger I have is the same, the handle is just white instead of black.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Jane took the knife carefully, holding it in both hands like she was cradling a butterfly, "This is really fancy Oliver, are you sure you want to give this to me? We barely know each other?" As she spoke she admired the knife, one fingers running carefully over the carvings, tracing each letter in the carved name with reverence.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:25 pm

I watch as she takes the dagger, smiling as she holds it carefully. "Yes, I'm sure, use it to protect yourself, if not to protect yourself then to...i don't know, cut veggies...? I don't know you that well, but I still want you to be safe..." I speak softly, watching as she runs her finger of the carving. "Mine is the same, but instead of having a black handle, it has a white handle." I pull my other dagger out of my pocket and hold it out. I grab the sleeve out of my other pocket and carefully put the blade into the sleeve before holding it out by the covered blade to show her.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Jane looked at the two blade, side by side, "Very complimentary." She stepped away, putting the dagger in her Jean pocket, not the most secure location but it would work for a bit. She turned and began to walk out of the bathroom, "I'll go try to find some blankets for the couch. You can shower if you want, clean yourself up. Or go to the kitchen, get a snack. Or just Come to the living room. Up to you." She shrugged and kept walking.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:56 pm

I nod, agreeing with her statement, then watch as she tucks the dagger away in her pocket. "Okay, I'm gonna take a shower if you don't mind...I won't get my arm wet though." I say, and watch as she walks out of the bathroom, closing the door once she walks away. I stand for a moment, looking at myself in the mirror. I let a soft sigh out, feeling stressed. I quickly rid of my somewhat dirt clothing and hop into the shower. Keeping my bandaged arm out of the shower as best as possible. I look around the shower for a moment, trying to decide if I use her shampoo and body wash or not. I shrug and use her, very clearly made for a woman, shampoo. I squirt some of the shampoo onto my head and wash my hair using only one hand. I then carefully wash the dirt off my body with the body wash and get out, grabbing a towel from under the sink to dry off with. I dry myself off and look at my bandaged arm. It was a tiny bit wet, but the bandage would be fine. I sigh looking at my clothes on the ground, I don't really want to put dirty clothes back on, but its all I have. I grab my boxers and sweat pants, then put them off, leaving my shirt off. I grab my shirt and walk out to look for Jane, leaving the towel I used draped over the edge of the counter, not really sure where to put it.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me