1x1 with [puppylove]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [puppylove]

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Deciding texting was too much work, Jane called Oliver, waiting for him to pick up. As she did she started to move around he house, looking anything she had that might be sliver. She thought she might have a necklace so she took slow and careful steps to her bedroom, ducking down whenever she passed a window.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:19 pm

[~Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴇʏ//home//Form:human~]

I see my phone light up, Janes name popping up as the caller ID. I pick it up quickly, my voice no doubts sounding concerned as I spoke into my phone. "Jane? Are you okay?" I ask, now pacing around my room slowly out of habit. When I get stressed I pace, and this was for sure a stressful situation. I contemplate with myself, trying to decide whether to just head out to her house or to wait and just stay on the phone. I sigh to myself, deciding to wait for now, but if I hear anything even slightly concerning I would be on my way as quick as possible.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:23 pm

"Oh yeah I'm completely fine I'm just calling to ask how you're doing, maybe we can meet up for coffee tomorrow and catch up," Jane snapped sarcastically, "I should've gotten those sliver knives st the farmers market... But I though no Jane, sliver clashes with the dishware. You know what else clashes with dishware? Blood! My blood! Because I'm going to bleed out and die then get eaten by a werewolf!" Jane went on, mostly to herself as she dug around her room,pulling on any jewellery she had they might have the tiniest bit of silver.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 pm

I roll my eyes at her sassy remark. "You don't have any silver? A necklace, ring, anything? Next time I see you Im bringing you a silver dagger. Where are they? What are they doing?" I speak somewhat quickly, not 100% sure on what to do, my mind telling me to go and make sure she will be okay, but at the same time telling me to stay here. I could get into a lot of trouble for up and leaving at this time without telling Alpha. If it came to it, I know I could leave and explain later, but I still could be punished for leaving without telling anyone.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:42 pm

"I don't know Oliver! I don't exactly have precious metals lying around. I think this necklace I found is silver but that's about it." At his question she looked outside, ducking down quickly, "It's just sniffing around the backyard. I think it's looking for something."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:02 pm

I sigh shaking my head as I think. "Okay, okay, we heal faster than almost any other shifter, so anything but silver won't slow us down much. If he makes you too nervous, please let me know. I can get there quickly if you need me." I pause for a moment, continuing my pace around my room. "Looking for what?" I say, knowing she doesn't know the answer. "What would a wolf be looking for near a deer's home?" I ask myself out loud.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:07 pm

"I don't know, maybe the deer?" Jane huffed, watching the wolf. After a moment the wolf turned, seeming to notice Jane for the first time, it lunged at the window. She could here the wall crack under the pressure, not breaking. Jane sprinted out of her room, getting far from the backyard, "Oliver! I need you! He's trying to get in now I think! Please come!" She pleaded, too scared to feel silly fot asking for help.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:33 pm

I hear the commotion in the background on the phone and immediately know my eyes have darkened, my wolf surfacing a little as I feel the need to protect her. I quickly grab 2 of my silver daggers from my closet as I speak to Jane. "Okay, okay I'm coming. Don't worry I'll be there soon, just stay calm and hide, use perfume, spray it everywhere so they can't find you if they get in." I keep the phone held between my ear and shoulder as I quickly head to my car. I start my car and head out as quickly as I can, driving towards Janes home, of course too fast. My car pulls into the driveway quickly, watching the wolf throw itself at her home.
I growl, jumping out of my car, one dagger in my hand while the other was tucked in my boot. I've never felt this way before, I'm usually too soft to be a guard, to protect, but right now, my feral side was taking complete control of me. My eyes had to be completely black by now, my wolf feeling angrier than ever as I quickly make my way towards the wolf. I could tell it was a she-wolf, which was strange to me. I growled louder as I got closer, catching her attention. Her eyes darting between my face and my clearly silver dagger, a small amount of panic flashing in her eyes momentarily.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

At Oliver's instructions Jane ran to her hall closet, knowing she didn't have perfume but hoping she had some kind of air spray to use instead. She found some lavender scented spray, covering her nose as she held the trigger down. Even with her face covered the quickly strengthening scent was starting to give her a headache. Regardless she kept spraying, doing a lap around the house, trying hard to ignore the increasing loud sounds of the wolf trying to force its way in. She'd have to reinforce her windows when this was over, Jane thought, as she heard a window break. At that same moment she heard a car pulling up, whipping around to see Oliver stepping out, looking fierce and terrifying.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 pm

[~Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ Gʀᴇʏ//Janes house//Form:human~]

"Who in the hell are you?" I say, my voice is hard and serious as I look her over. She not a high ranking wolf if she was even in a pack. She was just a little bigger than a normal wolf, showing her low rank. I growl, my canines showing as my lip curls up slightly, my wolf taking over my human form. The she-wolf launches herself at me and I quickly dodge her, swinging the dagger out towards her. The dagger strikes her side, injuring her, but not immobilizing her. She growls at me, locking eyes with me as she snarls, and watches me. I lurch forward and strike her muzzle with my dagger. She yelps and tries to strike back. I try to move out of her way but she manages to bite onto my arm, her teeth digging into my arm. I use my other hand, to press the dagger against her throat. "Let. me. go." I demand, my dark eyes staring into her own. She lets go and runs off. I still have no idea what she wanted here, but I'm glad she's gone.
I look over to Janes house, there was nearly a hole in her wall, the wall had been cracked and caved in from the she-wolf throwing herself at it. I could feel myself calming down, my eyes lightening back to their brown and green colors. I wince as I look at my bleeding arm, but I know it will heal within the next two days. I ignore the pain shooting through my arm and quickly make my way through her front door and look for her. My senses are immediately filled with a strong lavender scent, almost strong enough to make me sick. "Jane? It's Oliver." I say loudly, waiting for her.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me