Rising Threats『1x1 with Kia_bee』

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rising Threats『1x1 with Kia_bee』

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm

𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖘

【Do not post here unless you are Rahzar or Kia_bee】

After the death of the vicious and ruthless Shredder, the Turtles feel like everything's over, and that New York is safe. However, they are terribly wrong. Threats lurk in the shadows, waiting to either tear apart or rule the city. Will they realise too late?

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

Rahzar
Leonardo
Raphael
Terror

Kia_bee
Mikey
Donnie
Keiko
Last edited by Commander Cody on Sat May 18, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rising Threats『1x1 with Kia_bee』

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat May 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Name: Keiko
Nickname: Kei, Ko, Kei-Kei
Species: Mutated Japanese Bobtail
Appearance: white fur with black and pale orange patches on her head, lower sides/hips, and tail; heterochromia (left eye green, right eye blue), konoichi clothing
Personality: Keiko is very aloof around others, never really voicing or showing her true intentions until she has what she needs. She's mistrusting towards strangers, never fully trusting even those who are allies. She's also a bit of a flirt depending on the male she's talking to or if she's even interested in him. Deep down she's actually quite kind, caring and loyal but only a few see this side of her.
Bio: Keiko was a stray cat living in the streets of Japan, fighting everyday to survive. She was captured one day by the Kraang and came into contact with the mutagen, changing into a humanoid form. Having nowhere to go, Keiko fled the facility until coming across an old dojo where a kind old man took her in. He never judged her appearance, only seeing her as a lost soul. Over time, she learned the ways of ninjitsu and became a skilled konoichi. Knowing that her training was over and her first assignment was to leave home, she thanked her mentor before heading to New York.
Last edited by Kia_Bee on Sat May 18, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 18, 2019 6:59 pm

[center]Image
© Marchelarts/Artstation
❛❛The deadliest predator is the one which you cannot see.
➳ Name Terror
➳ Rank Assassin
➳ Gender Male
➳ Age 40 years
➳ Appearance A pitch black crow mutant, who wields a single katana, or sometimes a bow. He wears a golden chestplate (as shown on image) that looks like a tuft of feathers. Other than that, he wears tight leather robe-like pants, and has long, elegant wings. He has sharp claws and a knife-like beak, which he often uses in fights.
➳ Personality Strict, yet ambitious and resilient in his goals. He is known to never back down from a fight, and is possibly as ruthless as the Shredder was during his reign over New York.
➳ Backstory Prior to being mutated, Terror had lived a hard life, later turning to crime for his profit. He ended up becoming an assassin, sometimes even taking contracts from the Shredder himself during his time in Japan. However, after entering New York to complete one of those contracts, Jack Kurtzman, the mutagen spilling had hit him, and crows fluttered away as he transformed into a mutant crow. At first he hated this form, wanting to find any chance of turning back, no matter what. But later, he realised what a benefit it was to him and his work.

I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat May 18, 2019 7:22 pm

Electricity hung in the air as a low rumble filled the vastness of the above hidden heavens. Although there was the odd melody of vehicles moving on the streets below along with the growling skies above, it was quiet. Far too quiet for the figure perched on an overhanging gargoyle overlooking humanity. The figure rarely moved aside from the occasional twitch from its feline ears picking up faint sounds humans could only imagine of hearing. Sapphire and emerald scanned the rooftops around them, seeking out the source of the silence. The narrow black slits of pupils appeared in the two gems as they focused on four figures below. Perhaps they were the reason.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Leonardo
Location - Streets

Leo raised his palm, signalling his patrol to stop. "Alright team, since Shredder is gone, new enemies might be trying to take his place as t-" He grunted in annoyance as once again, he was interrupted by Raph, yelling "Let's just get on with it!" Facepalming and shaking his head, Leo led the team off of the streets and onto the rooftops, glancing around their surroundings quickly. "See anything?"

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat May 18, 2019 7:38 pm

"Nothing here, Leo." Donnie replied from his perspective. "I see something! And it's pizza!" Mikey exclaimed, practically drooling over the thought of his favorite food since exploring the surface. Donnie's expression went from alert to disappointed annoyance at his little brother's statement. "Later, Mikey, we're on patrol." He said.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Leonardo
Location - Streets

He narrowed his eyes as he stared at another rooftop, close to them. "What's that?" He whispered, faintly pointing towards a silhouette perched on top of a roof, unmoving. "A statue or a person with an amazing ability to stay still and quiet?" Raph took the opportunity to add "Unlike Mikey.."

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat May 18, 2019 7:51 pm

"Hey! I can be still and quiet!" Mikey exclaimed before folding his arms. "I just choose not to." He added with a little pout. "Uh, guys? It just moved." Donnie said, pointing at the rooftop. Sure enough, the silhouette was now standing and seemed to be looking directly at the quartet.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat May 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Leonardo
Location - Streets

Leo's eyes turned fully white, and he slowly drew his katanas. "Be wary, we don't know if they're going to attack us." He approached the rooftop that the figure was on, glancing back to make sure his brothers were following. He leaped onto the rooftop, holding one katana towards the figure. "Who are you?"

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat May 18, 2019 8:01 pm

A deep warning growl escaped the figure as it moved back a couple of feet, crouching down into a defensive stance. A bright flash erupted the sky, showing the siblings exactly what the was before them. "It's just a kitty." Mikey said, looking at them as his eyes turned back to normal. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." He said, walking towards the humanoid feline.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me