plastic [1×1 w delicate.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby delicate. » Sat May 18, 2019 3:46 pm

"Eight weeks is correct." Henry hummed back his response, seeming mildly pleased with himself but there was still an air of caution around him in case Val backed out when the android was brought in. "I'll have it brought in." There was a brief pause as he considered telling her something, which he ultimately decided to. "I'm going to be honest here, as you know I am with you, I don't know what it looks like. One of the higher ups picked it out for you, though it was my idea to get the android." He picked up the phone and dialed his assistant. "Hey, Margret. Have that android brought to my office. You know the one." It didn't take long for Margret to show up with the android following behind her. The android was a male and wore that typical suit that males did. His model number was shown clearly on the right side of his chest. "Introduce yourself." Henry ordered the android kindly.

- - -

The male android had been waiting in a room by himself for the most part. He had been given a chair to sit in and a few tablets to analyze. Those tablets had various articles written by Valentine Edwards on them, allowing him to analyze her writing style. Aiden had spent all of his time, until he was summoned by Margret, doing just that. He kept a neutral expression, for the most part, while he waited. Only when Margret summoned him did he give a slight smile, greeting her kindly. The android had been told he was to help a young writer achieve a goal of producing a book and he had intentions on doing just that. Although he had yet to know how difficult it would be to work with said writer. He didn't really...feel any emotions regarding the task, even though it was his first assignment. Even as he walked into the office of Henry Harrington he didn't feel a single genuine emotion.

The android didn't focus on anyone into the room until he was spoken to. He focused on Henry when he processed what was said to him. His LED had flickered yellow before going back to it's blue hue. "My name is Aiden. I'm an AP900 model, designed to care for my assigned partner. I've been designed to provide assistance in various jobs and hobbies." His words were clear, recited almost, and lacked some emotion but wasn't monotone. Cyberlife had designed him to sound and look like a real human being after all. The only thing that gave him away was the suit and blue LED on his right temple.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plastic [1×1 w delicate.]

Postby norvina! » Sat May 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Valentine shook her head, "What does it matter on looks? It won't be stick around for long anyways." she shrugged, tapping her foot nervously against the ground. She was ashamed at the growing out of nervousness that resided within her, she shouldn't be afraid of meeting such a thing. Val calmed herself, waiting patiently in the chair with her hands crossed.

Her head turned as the door opened behind them, she sent a quick smile to Margaret's familiar face. Turning her chair around, she spotted the android as a frown fell apon her face. Running a hand through her blonde hair, she listened as the android introduced itself. The idea of giving such things names was idiotic to her, what was the point of giving an item with no sentience a human name. The android seemed to be exactly up to expectations, cold and completely lifeless. The human exterior wouldn't fool her. Val remained quiet, too prideful to introduce herself.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Sat May 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Henry chose to ignore what Val said, but he couldn't do the same with her silence. "Valentine. How about you introduce yourself too? You are about to be spending eight weeks of your life with him." His tone was kind, but it was the type that a mother might use when their child was annoying them but didn't want to sound it. Henry was really hoping that Val could get over her prideful ways- another reason why he wanted to assign Aiden to Valentine but he wasn't going to say that out loud due to the fact it may upset her.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Valentine huffed, rolling her eyes. She walked over to the android, eyeing it up and down before finally giving in and introducing herself. She held out her hand, "I am Valentine Edwards, I would say it's a pleasure to meet you.." she paused, choosing her next words carefully. "But it's not." she spoke blatantly, waiting for a computed response from Aidan. Henry said she had to keep it for eight weeks, didn't imply she had to get along with it.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Aiden gave a slight smile when Valentine approached him, but it fell into a frown. His eyebrows knitted together slightly, confusion showing in his eyes. Realization lit up in those light brown eyes of his as he recalled the articles were very anti-android."I'm aware of your disliking of androids Miss Edwards. I merely want to help you." He gave a friendly smile despite Valentine's current expression. The corners of his eyes wrinkled slightly, eyebrows going up somewhat too. Aiden's eyes showed friendliness. "It's nice to meet you, Valentine Edwards." He reached out to her hand and gave it a proper handshake before he started to retract his hand.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sun May 19, 2019 1:09 am

Valentine narrowed her eyes as Aidan spoke, she didn't like how kind the android was coming off. Anger bubbled within the short woman, "I don't need 'help'.." she hissed, emphasizing the word help heavily. She pulled away her hand, rubbing it as if she had been burned. Val wasn't shocked at how cold his hands were, more shocked at how human they felt. She turned to Henry, "May I leave now? I was in the middle of a very important morning process." she lied, the girl mostly wanted to get away from the android and go home. Her boundaries had already been pushed when she was asked to allow the android to 'help' her work. Although she was too stubborn to see that it might be beneficial for her.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Sun May 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Aiden kept a smile on his face until Valentine hissed out those words at him and retracted her hand as if he had hurt her. He tilted his head slightly, confusion once again on his features. He stifled the rising question as Valentine spoke to Henry.

Henry sat up straight in his chair as he watched the interaction between Aiden and Valentine. It always amazed him by how lifelike androids were. He snapped out a little thought bubble he was in when Val spoke to him. "You may after I set some ground rules for your next eight weeks."
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sun May 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Valentine nodded, her eyes trained on the andriod next to her. She observed the features on his face, amazingly he could pass for quite human. Shaking off the unsettling feeling within her, she looked back at Henry as he spoke up. "What are they?" she asked, desiring nothing more than to go home and sleep this off. She didn't expect to be forced into a deal in which she couldn't decline without losing her dream, but she would have to manage.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm

"Before I even start explaining the rules, I must let you know that Aiden here already knows them. If you do violate them he's been commanded to inform me immediately." He informed Valentine, fully aware that she wouldn't like some of the rules. "You must work with him on your writing, or your book, at least an hour each weekday. You are not allowed to lock him in a room or force him to stay outside. He can only go on errands for you if it pertains to your writing process. Do not attempt to harm him. If you do that not only will the cost come out of your paycheck, but you'll potentially lose your job. If you do lose your job you'll still be charged for the cost. However, if any accidents do happen I'm willing to look past it. Give him his own room. He needs to power down and enter sleep mode for a minimum of three hours each night." With each thing he listed he used his fingers to count them and kept looking at Val to see if she was listening to everything he was saying.

Henry paused for a moment, thinking over the list of rules he had in his mind. "This one isn't really a rule, but a request from me to you. Try and be civil. He's not going to hurt you. The worst he'll do is speak to you. And I'm being serious when I say he can't harm you. He's been programmed to not inflict any sort of physical harm among humans, as all androids are."
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon May 20, 2019 2:16 am

Valentine frowned, "It has to live with me?" she had grown accustomed to living on her own, although she struggle to care for herself, she liked the feeling of being independent. Val rolled her eyes as he explained that she couldn't harm the android, as if she would really hurt it "I'm not actually going to harm the thing!" she defended herself, Val didn't think she'd be capable of really harming something that looked human enough. Although she had a strong hatred for the androids, she couldn't find herself wanting to physically harm them. Using her words seemed alot better than fighting.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me