The Line We Made 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Line We Made 1x1

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

" Wolves and Humans will never be part of the same Pack, even if we run side by side now..."

Werewolves made themselves known to humans just a few decades ago, and although it was hard for humans to accept them, especially at first, there was a peace now. Werewolves and humans worked together, although the wolves were guided towards some more specific jobs that made use of their skills, although some chose to just work and live like regular humans, even if it was hard sometimes. More of them chose the jobs that let them use their skills, that let them use their instincts in a more acceptable, and palatable way. There were still points of contention though, and people who hated the "dogs" that had made themselves known in the world, and wolves mostly had to put up with it.

"The Lycanthrope Accords are necessary, after all, dogs need a tight leash."

When the werewolves made themselves known, there was some chaos, and lots of crimes, deaths, and the government stepped in, announcing "The Lycanthrope Accords". New laws, that made all wolves register, even ones that hadn't wanted to be known, that gave them special laws, special guidelines, they were held to different standards then humans, since they weren't humans after all. There were some jobs that they couldn't have, and some places they weren't allowed. There were also rules of course, to make sure they were treated fairly, although humans did not always follow those....

"Blood and claws brother, it's all blood and claws."

Even if the werewolves may be part of life now, coexisting with humans, wolves always have been pack animals, and wolves always gravitate towards other wolves over humans, they stick together through everything, and that is why wolves can't be used as other wolves alibis. Packmates will always stand up for eachother, even against other wolves, there is not peace throughout the werewolves either, they are not conflict free, but they deal with things a little less with words and a little more with teeth.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Line We Made 1x1

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am

Police or military, those were the choices wolves were pretty much given, even if that wasn't said explicitly. But wolves were made to hunt after all, it was their nature, so, humans thought channeling that into something more useful would be safer for everyone. And some enjoyed the work, even if their human coworkers and comrades didn't always appreciate them. It wasn't natural for something to see in the dark like it was daylight, to be shot and then hours later be walking around like nothing happened, to run so fast, to be so strong... But wolves thought the same as humans, using flashlights and vehicles, and so heavily relying on things that weren't part of themselves. There would always be differences between them, and some people didn't see anything but those...

Jaxon had dealt with his fair share of people who thought he was just a dog, and those kinds of people were the reason he was transferred to this new station. He pushed open the door, in the black slacks with a yellow stripe, and a black shortsleeved dress shirt tucked into them, his bulletproof vest on overtop, ready to get to work. His feet were silent on the tile floor, which was cool under his bare soles, he walked over to the desk and signed in, getting nothing more then a cursory glance from the dispatcher before being sent off to the briefing room. He wondered if this would be the same, his last partner had hated mutts, so much he'd actually tried to kill Jaxon, who was alive, but still bore the scar along the side of his head from the bullet that had nearly killed him.

He walked into the briefing room, his blue eyes scanning the people in it, wondering who his partner would be, he inhaled the scents in the room, there wasn't much of a werewolf scent, so there clearly wasn't many of them here, which didn't bode well. His sandy hair was kept in a buzzcut, he was a little taller then average, and muscular, but not overly so, and he had a few scars, other then the one on his head, but they were faint, wolves didn't scar as much as humans. He stood by the side and waited, knowing he'd be assigned a partner, and by the looks he was getting, he might end up needing to transfer again...
Last edited by ShadowHunteress on Fri May 10, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Luke was a man a little shorter than average. He hard jet black short hair and bright ice blue eyes. They almost seemed not natural but they were. He was thin but had a muscular build. He had chosen police work only because his father was an officer and put him up to it. He did not mind though. He enjoyed the work. He walked into the station and waved to the dispatcher who signed him in like usual. He never worried about it. He was well liked at the station. He went to his desk and grabbed some things he needed and looked up as another officer spoke to him. "You ready for your new partner?" He asked. Luke shrugged. "I guess. I am not making as much of a deal of it as everyone else seems to be. I can't believe they gave me a raise just so I would work with a werewolf. I did not even ask for it." He said. The guy looked at him. "It's because no one else wanted to deal with a wolf. They are just trouble that try to show off and think they are better than us." The man said. Luke shrugged. "I am sure it will be fine." He said and went into the briefing room to get introduced to his new partner. He sat there staring at his coffee cup before taking a drink as the new guy walked in.

The head of the department looked at the wolf. "Your partner will be Officer Luke Benson. He has been on the force for a while and knows his way around the department. I expect that you will take his word and learn from him. I know you are not new to being an officer, but we do things differently here. We are a tight group of people." He said. Luke stood and walked over to the new guy and held out his hand to shake. "Nice to meet you." He said. A lot of people gave Luke weird looks for being so welcoming to him but Luke did not care what they thought and it was obvious. "Your desk is next to mine. We should go make sure everything is in order there." He said to him and thanked the head before he walked out. He knew that the rest of the people there did not want to really meet him. They just wanted to watch him and see what he was like. "So where are you from?" He asked him. He took another drink of coffee. "Oh would you like some coffee? I am not sure you drink it, but I can show you where the coffee pot is if you want some." He said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Jaxon looked over as he was spoken to by the head of the department, and his blue eyes shifted over to the man who approached him, Luke. He shook Luke's hand when it was offered, a little taken by surprise on how Luke acted, but he had to admit it was refreshing. He ignored the others looks, knowing there would be plenty more of them, there always was. He followed Luke out as the man spoke and told him where his desk was and that they could get it in order, when he asked him a question though, his blue eyes landed on the man once more, "Alaska, originally, but I transferred here from Chicago." he told him, watching as he drank the coffee. When he asked about it, Jaxon shook his head, "No, I don't drink coffee. I am a tea person." he said as he looked at their desks, someone had already written 'Mutt Cop' on it in sharpie.

His new partner seemed fairly nice, and didn't seem to mind the fact he was a wolf, he was refreshed by it. He ignored the writing on his desk, that wasn't bad at all, he was used to it. He looked over at Luke once more, "This your home?" he asked, the department head said that he'd been here for awhile, so he was wondering if Luke had worked here his whole life, they said this precinct was tight, so he wondered if all of them were from here. It was hard coming in as a new member when the precinct was most people's home, especially if being a new member you were a wolf. But he knew he could adapt, he'd follow Luke's lead, it seemed like the man was fairly trustworthy, and genuine.
Last edited by ShadowHunteress on Fri May 10, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Luke nodded. "Cool. I have been to Alaska. Too cold for me though." He said with a shrug. He took another drink. "I see. I do both but here it is mostly coffee." He said. "I usually need it to put up with these guys. They are usually pretty nice, but they don't take well to new people." He said and looked at the desk that had been written on. He sighed and grabbed a rubber band and shot a man in the head with it. "What did I tell you? Leave him alone and we won't have any more issues." He said to the other cop. The man had grabbed his head when he was shot. "Ow...Luke. It was just a joke." He said. They both knew that it wasn't though. Luke looked back at Jaxon. "Sorry about him. He is a jerk." He said to him. "Yes this is my home. Most of the guys here grew up in this town. That is why we are so close. We really are all like brothers here and I am sure you will find a place. It will take some time. I am sure you have got by now that they do not really take well to werewolves here. Honestly, I think it is dumb but that is how they think. You watch my back and I watch yours. Then we will not have any issues." He said to him and sat at his desk. He handed Jaxon a stack of files. These are recent cases of people we are looking for. So if you see one of them, they need to be arrested immediately. "It is important that you try to memorize their names and faces. In the meantime, I need more coffee. I will be back." He said with a sigh. He left and came back with his coffee and a tea for his new partner and set it on his desk before sitting down and going through his email.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Jaxon looked at him and nodded, "I prefer the cold." he said as he looked at him, he watched as he shot a rubberband at the man who had apparently written on his desk. He glanced over as well and listened to the pair of them before Luke spoke to him again, "Yeah, I can see that, I am not here to cause trouble." he told him, "I am used to it, most people don't like werewolves much, especially if this is a town that hasn't really had them either." he said with a light shrug, "But I have your back, hopefully you won't take any shots at mine." he said. He took the stack of files from Luke when the man handed them over, he nodded as he began to look through them, he was about to say something when Luke mentioned coffee and he nodded. He sat down and logged into the computer before turning his attention to the files. But when Luke came back and sat down, Jaxon looked over at him.

"Do you have anything from any of these criminals? Belongings? Or home address? If I can get their scent we can probably have them within houts if they are in town." Jax said as he flipped through the files, before realizing the man didn't even know his name. "Oh, I am Jaxon Hawthorne by the way, in case they didn't tell you that when you learned I was your new partner." he said as he picked up the tea, "Thanks, by the way." he said, it wasn't the first time one of his partners had ever gotten him a drink though. He took a cursory sniff of it, just incase he had spit in it, or something else, and he smiled a little and took a sip, looking over at Luke as he waited for a response about scents, he wondered if this police station had ever had wolf, or if Luke had ever with or around a wolf.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Luke smiled at him. "Yeah. I may not take shots for you, but I will do my best to keep the guys here from being really mean to you. You may be used to it, but I do not like it so I will handle it and eventually, they will learn to leave you alone. They just are not around werewolves much. We don't have many in town. Usually, they only come to make a short visit if they are passing through." He said and sat down with his coffee. He did not do anything to Jaxon's tea. He just wasn't that kind of guy. "No problem. I know your name. They told me when I was assigned with you. Right... I did not even think about you being able to find them by smell. Sorry, I am not really around werewolves...well ever... We may have some personal items of them in the evidence room. We can go look there and see what we have that might give you a scent. We do not have an address for them. All of them are people we can't find at all. It is like they dropped off the face of the Earth." He said with a sigh. He took another drink of coffee. "We can go look. Bring the files so that we can find all the cases. The Chief would be very excited if we could bring all these guys in." He said to him. He stood and headed down to the evidence locker. He waved to the man in charge of the filing of evidence before heading in. "Alright. They are in order of cases. High numbers on the left, low on the right. Things are pretty easy to find here usually." He said. He looked at the first file and went to the right row. He pulled out a box when he found it and it only had a few items in it. "I have no idea what scent we are going after. The victim is sure to have their scent on these items as well." He said with a small shrug.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Jaxon nodded as he looked at him, "Yeah werewolves learn pretty quickly which towns to avoid, especially ones with low populations, they are usually like that for a reason." he said to Luke as he sipped his tea, glad the man had known his name at least. He picked up the files and headed after Luke, looking around and remembering the way to the evidence room. "Well, that is strange, all of a sudden they started disappearing?" he asked as Luke signed them in and he followed, people just disappearing, even if they were criminals, that was kind of strange. He listened to how the files were organized and nodded as Luke spoke, he looked at the box he pulled out before glancing at the file to see if there were any details, he looked at the itmes before he picked up one of the bags, it was a stabbing, the criminal had stabbed another man, the the blade would have the victim's scent, but the handle would hopefully hold some of the criminals.

He pulled on a glove and carefully took it out of the bag before inhaling deeply, taking in the migling scents, he sniffed the blade to confirm which was the victims before searching for the second scent, he put the knife back in the bag and began to sniff the other items carefully, it was a good think all these cases were fresh, or else it would be a lot harder. "I have his scent." he said, looking over at Luke, "Want to find him first, or see if I can catch any of the other's scents?" he asked him, letting Luke take lead after all.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 pm

"Yeah I can see why they would want to avoid a place like this. It is not easy for new people. Even people who are not wolves." Luke said. He leaned against a wall as he waited to have him get the scents. "It depends on how many different scents you can remember. If you can remember a few, we should get as many as we can before we head out. Then, if you get any of them, we can go after that one. But if you can't, we will do it one at a time." He said to him. He wasn't sure what would be best for the other man. He hoped that he could hold more than one scent in his mind. He went to find the next box. "Yeah. A lot of criminals have disappeared. We have also had a lot of strange disappearances that were not of criminals. For being a small town, our missing persons list is pretty long. It does not help that most of the cops here are not good at their jobs and sit around most of the day. Then there are the people who clearly care about their work and want to help people as much as they can. I fall somewhere in the middle and I hope that you do too. I like to be productive and get things done when I can, but I enjoy slacking off a bit every once in a while at work." He said to him. He could not find the next evidence box. He asked the man in charge if it was checked out and he said no. "So someone must have taken it..." He said and sighed. He moved on to the next box. There was not much he could do about it right now. The other guy would try to locate the missing box.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Jaxon slid the box back in its spot and looked over at Luke, "A tight knit community, never a place I really ever have fit into." he said as he looked over at Luke. "I can remember a few, but since I am also new in town, I think five would be the best number, so I don't get overwhelmed." he said as he looked over at Luke when he mentioned the missing people, "When did all that start? That isn't a good sign, missing people is usually a sign of something else." he said as he studied the man. "I work at work." he said, "We don't get the pleasure of slacking off, it reflects poorly." he told the man as he looked at the evidence box. When Luke was unable to find it and went to talk to the cleark, Jaxon began to look for the next one. He found it and pulled it out, looking over at Luke, "I found the next one." he said, he looked through it, sniffing it, taking in the scents, this one took longer to pinpoint the right scent. "That missing person thing, that bugs me, but I am just the new guy."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me