Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue May 07, 2019 2:39 pm

A coffee shop roleplay between cswolf. and Scaredofmostthings, please don't post unless you're one of us.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 08, 2019 11:29 am

Name:Travis
Sexuality: Bisexual
Position: College student
Major: Computing Science
Appearance: medium length hair sometimes up or in a ponytail, black rimmed glasses that are kinda round but not full circles, lanky and a little short. Beige skin, dark brown eyes, some moles/freckles along his face/body, square nose. wears a sweater over a button up with black pants and dress shoes when he wants to look nice. More often though he wears an oversized hooded sweatshirt with ripped blue jeans and converse. Always carries a leather messenger bag with a rose iron on patch.
Personality: Travis is very intelligent, but not egotistical about it, he just tends to talk about complicated subjects and forget that not everyone may understand. Very bubbly and friendly, like to make friends but gets flustered when people show interest in him. Is very organized and likes to plan his days out very carefully.
Last edited by Scaredofmostthings on Fri May 10, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri May 10, 2019 12:53 pm

August "Auggie" Alexander Matthews
"The English language is facinating! Our alphabet is made up of 26 letters but we use them in various different ways to communicate emotions from love, to anger, to hatred."

August Alexander Matthews
Goes by Auggie with his friends
18 Years of Age
Male
Pansexual
English Major
Works at a coffee shop before and after school
Dreams of Being a Fiction Writer
+ traits - Honest, Hopeful, Protective
= traits - Creative, Respective, Calm
- traits - Naive, Procrastinator, Lazy

Auggie is a true dreamer. He enjoys sitting in a nice sunbeam at his desk and writing. He has always loved writing even when he was a small child. He would make up various different stories and loved playing games of pretend. He is a real sweetheart and is honest and hopeful for the world. He is protective for his friends as well. He can be lazy or procrastinate on tasks that he doesn't want to do at all. He is naive and will easily believe anything if it's told to him. He is inquisitive however and will find out if something is false quickly through research.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri May 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Travis stepped into the coffee shop, inhaling the sweet scent of caffeine as it hit his nose. He had started growing his hair out and was wearing it in a short ponytail along with the large golden yellow hooded sweatshirt he wore over his ripped jeans. He pushed his glasses up his nose and hoisted up the messenger bag on his shoulder, feeling the weight of his laptop, textbook, and notebook weighing him down. As he approached the counter he squinted up at the board about him, speaking to the young man behind the counter, "Um, hello, good day. Can I have an iced coffe, large please?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat May 11, 2019 10:41 am

August hummed happily as he was behind the counter early in the morning for his daily shift at the coffee shop. He didn't work for long before school but it was enough time to get him some spending money as well as helping him pay off his debts for schooling. He was dressed in a nice shirt, pants, sneakers, a beanie and an apron tied on nicely. He turned as he heard the door ding. "Hello! Welcome to Bean of Beauty!" He grinned as he spoke his required greeting. He nodded as he took down Travis'. "That will be $6 please. Can I get your name for the cup?" He asked him curiously.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat May 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Travis looked away from the menu to look at the man behind he counter, taking pause. His eyes got stuck on the man's eyes, the intricate patterns drawing him in. He pulled himself out of his creepy stare at the question , "Oh! Uhh, Travis, yes, Travis, Travis is my name." He rambled, feeling like an idiot for being so flustered by this man. The six dollars exchanged hands quickly, Travis avoiding touching fingers wth the other. He accepted his receipt and scurried to the counter where the orders were served.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 12, 2019 9:47 am

August watched the strange man as he stood in the coffee shop. He giggled as the man stumbled over his words as he asked for his name. It was such a simple question yet it seemed like this man struggled to give his answer. He had his pen poised over the cup as he waited for his name. As he finally stated his name he giggled and wrote it on the cup, setting it aside. He accepted his money and placed it in the till, giving him his change and receipt. He began to make his drink. Soon he handed the ice coffee to him. "Have a great day, Travis." He spoke.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 12, 2019 10:07 am

Hearing his name in the attractive mans pleasant voice sent a shiver up Travis' spine. It really had been too long since his last relationship if he was this flustered over ordering his hecking coffee. "Uh, yeah, you too." He responded, grabbing the coffee and rushing to a secluded corner of the store where his favourite table sat. He had already planned to sit here and do some work before the mess with the handsome barista and he had no intention of walking all the way back to his dorm just being he was embrassed. Travis pulled out his computer and focused on the screen, refusing to look back up at the guy behind the counter, well, not often at least.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 13, 2019 10:40 am

August hummed as the coffee shop was quite steady with business. Soon someone came in to take over as the barista and he was sent out to clean up the shop. He wiped down tables, swept and mopped the floor, and kept the shelves stocked. He mopped near Travis and placed down a wet floor sign. "Don't slip..." He told him with a soft expression. Soon he checked his watch and saw that he was now off work so he could head to the college for the day of classes. He took off his apron and clocked out, thanking his boss. He grabbed himself a large mocha latte before placing his messenger bag on and straightening his beanie. He then noticed the sticker on Travis's laptop. "Oh, you go to {INSERT SCHOOL NAME HERE} to? Would you like to walk with me?" He asked him. August was always a friendly guy and hoped to make friends wherever he went.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 13, 2019 10:46 am

When the man mopped near Travis he kept his eyes glued to his laptop, finger flying across the keyboard as he worked on his code, the iced coffee steadly disappearing as he worked. He'd almost lost track of the time when a voice spoke up, he looked up and realized it was the barista, out of uniform and standing right next to him. "Oh, uh, yeah, I... Yeah I do," he stumbled through his words, surprised the guy was talking to him outside of his job after Travis completely embrassed himself. At the man's request to walk Travis checked his phone for the time, realizing he only had an hour or so to get to his class, "Oh! Yeah, I'd love to walk with you, well not love, not that I don't want to, I mean.... Yeah, that would be great." Travis shut down his computer, just barely remembering to save before sliding it into his bag, tossing the empty coffee cup away, "off we go, I guess?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me