1x1 w/ cswolf.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ cswolf.

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 10:47 am

Adrienne could not help the smallest blush that came upon his face as Jay placed his hand in his own. He was surprised at how soft his hand was compared to his own which were weathered by working upon the ranch all the time. Once grace was done their hands were released, although Jay's lingered in Adrienne's for a moment longer it seems. "Dig in dears." Adrienne's grandmother smiled at them before they all began eating. "There is more if you need it." She added with a smile. "Once we are done lunch we'll head out back into the field and I'll introduce you to your first task upon the ranch." Adrienne told Jay as they dined. He praised his grandmother upon her cooking and his grandmother laughed and called him a suck up. He grinned. They were all close it seemed.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun May 19, 2019 2:23 pm

James blushed as it seemed like Adrienne had noticed his hesitation to let go of his hand. He soon began eating silently, keeping his head down and hoping the color would leave his cheeks as let his face go back to the normal pale tone. After and bit, he looked up at Adrienne as he spoke “okay.” He said quietly “b-but don’t expect me to be good with any of this stuff.” He told him then finished eating “I’m a city boy after all.” He added softer and kept his gaze on Adrienne even as he spoke to his grandmother, he studied the other’s features and smiled slightly.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Adrienne giggled as he noticed the flushed cheeks that Jay had when he noticed his hesitation to let go of his hand. He continued eating with a happy smile. He always had a large appetite because he was a hard working man. It also helped that his grandmother's cooking was one of the best in the county. He nodded as Jay said that he wouldn't be any good with it. "Don't worry. We will be starting ya off with the easy work and buildin up to the harder stuff." He explained as he looked at him. "It takes practice, time, and dedication." He explained as he looked at him. He finished his food and stood with his grandmother, helping her do the dishes while he waited for Jay and his grandfather to be done eating.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun May 19, 2019 2:56 pm

James’ cheeks flushed more once he heard the giggle that Adrienne let out. How could someone so tough seeming sound so cute? He didn’t understand why every little thing the other did made his cheeks turn rosy so easily, while in thought, he hadn’t realized he was finished with his dinner. With a small sigh, he stood up and walked over to the sink, placing his plate in the water “thank you for the meal, Miss.” he said with a happy smile “it was the best dinner I’ve had in a while.” He added then looked at Adrienne as he spoke again “the food was delightful and so was the company.” He said, a grin slowly appearing on his still flushed face.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 10:46 am

Adrienne smiled over at James as he set his plate in the sink. His grandmother told him that he was welcome and she was glad that he enjoyed the food. He helped his grandmother finish the dishes as his grandfather went off to tinker with the tractor. He turned to James once he was done. "Alright, let's head out to the barn. I think some of our calves need their bottles. Sadly they lost their mother to a cougar and none of the other cows seem interested in taking them in as their own." He explained as he lead him along. Soon they arrived at the barn and Adrienne picked up two large baby bottles that were used for feeding the calves. He passed one to James before approaching one of the calves and showing James how to feed them. "Ain't they cute?" He asked him with a chuckle. The other calf was headbutting James' side gently, wanting his bottle.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 20, 2019 11:43 am

James gave a small smile back to Adrienne then nodded to his grandmother with a grin “you’re welcome.” He said happily then waited for Adrienne to finish helping with the dishes before following after him “oh no..” he said softly “that’s horrible, the poor babies.” He added then smiled slightly as he saw the calves, they were much smaller and cuter than the adult ones. He took the bottle from Adrienne and gently scratched the calf’s head before beginning to feed him “there you go.” He said with a small smile then looked up at Adrienne as he spoke “yeah, the cutest.” He said, smiling a bit more. The calf drained the bottle quite quickly and James took it from it, cause the baby to let out a little squeaky sounding ‘moo’ James could’ve sworn his heart melted at the moment “I’m sorry buddy, you drank all of it.” He said softly and gently rubbed the calf’s head “you were hungry though, huh?” He smiled and squatted down to be level with the calf, rubbing it’s face gently.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Adrienne nodded. "Yes, it was a horrible tragically. That's why we have guard dogs roaming the premises now. We have a rule here. If the dog is in the house with it's vest off, you may play, cuddle, and pay attention to it. If the dog is outside and it's vest is on, you must leave it be. It is working." He explained as he looked at him. He smiled as he watched the baby calves drink eagerly. He picked up two more bottles and chuckled. "Well, you are in luck. Each calf gets two bottles since they are not big enough to hold enough milk for one serving." He spoke as he handed another one to him and continued feeding the calf he had near him. He smiled. They were little sweethearts.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 20, 2019 3:17 pm

James took the other bottle while listening to Adrienne “I love dogs..” he mumbled, feeding the calf the second bottle “but I can pet when it’s in the house, eh?” He asked then smiled “well, better hope you didn’t want my attention all the time.” He teased and gently rubbed the calf’s head “between these little ones and the dog or dogs, you’re out of luck.” He chuckled, looking up at Adrienne with a teasing smile “unless you prove yourself to be more interesting than these cuties.” He looked back down at the baby as it had nearly finished the second bottle. He glanced over at Adrienne every few seconds and studied his features a bit each time, even though Jay assumed Adrienne was as straight as the boards holding the barn together, he thought it couldn’t hurt any to enjoy the view while he could.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

Adrienne smiled as he looked at James. "I guessed you loved dogs." He explained as he looked at him. "I noticed your eyes drifting to them when we were walking to the barn." He added as he looked at him. "Yes, if they are in the house then you can pet them because they are not on guard duties." He explained. He laughed as James made the joke of him never getting his attention because of the dogs and the calves. "I'm not much of an attention hog. Pay attention to them." He explained with a chuckle. He hummed as the calves were both fed and went back to lay down in their hay. He placed the empty bottles in a bucket to be cleaned later. "Now, we have to take one of the horses out to town to the farrier to get his horseshoes redone." He explained as he looked at James.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm

James smiled sheepishly “yeah.” He said quietly then watched as he laughed at his joke, his cheeks flushed at the amazing sound, he quickly turned away, acting like he was looking at something deeper in the barn “well, you’ll get some attention, mom did tell me to try and make friends.” He said quietly, his cheeks now back to their normal color. He turned to Adrienne “and I think I’ll do just that, you’re a lot nicer than I though you’d be.” He told him then listened “okay, I won’t get close to the horse... you have to get him.” He said quietly then fiddled with his fingers slightly “I’d like to help, but you know why I can’t really.” He told him with a nervous smile.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me