[ ❝✤ // City of Lies] ━━ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ❝✤ // City of Lies] ━━ 1x1

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:17 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
Akira Kurenai-17- female- human- tagged:Raiden
For the life of her she just couldn't figure this guy out! One moment he was confident are carefree like a vamp, but in the next moment he seemed nervous. Then he actually thanked her?! For what? Letting him buy her food and drink? She only agreed to it avoid offending him, plus it meant free food. Besides, even of not all the workers here were human. The chances of them slipping something into her food or drink was unlikely, being neutral ground. If anything, she should be thanking him. However, the waiter's obedience to being summoned by the guy next to her made it clear what he was. The waiter was quite clearly a vampire, as could be seen by the fangs that peaked out when he spoke. And if he was actually listening to the guy next to her, that could only mean one thing: that guy was a vamp too....
When it was her turn to order, she spoke softly, now trying to act a bit polite. Angering vamps was the last thing she wanted to do. " I will have a caramel latte and the chicken salad please." And that was it before she went quiet again. At this point, every movement was crucial. Her first priority, however, was to figure out what he wanted. Was he just talking pity on her, or was he trying to figure out if she was protected or not? Anything was possible. " and...you are?" She eventually mustered up the courage to ask. If she knew the name, she could potentially determine what severity her situation was, from mildly dangerous to extremely dangerous, to 'yeah, your a goner. ' though, if it was the extreme danger zone, speaking out of turn could be deadly. However, part of her just wanted to relax for once in her life. It was exaughsting fighting for survival every day, trusting no one but herself. But comrades didn't exist. Not here. The neutral zone was the closest you got to safety.

Alejandro Himura/ Adrian Voss-18-male- vampire-tagged: Chikara

" not the case, hmm? Well, if you say so. However-" he purred, shaking behind her and grabbed her wrist with a firm but gentle grip. " such errors could cause you harm. If it's easy enough for me to mistake your behavior, imagine how hard it'd be for a vamp to mistake it?" Maybe he'd play Human for now. If he could get her to at least believe he was human, maybe he'd be able to get her to agree to a bracelet-then reveal he was a vampire and offer his protection. Boom- easy agreement, easy meal, and he'd get her sweet-smelling blood as his source of nutrition. Releasing her wrist he took a step back. " say, what are you doing walking put in the open anyway? Isn't it safer for people like us to get to one of the few neutral areas as quick as possible when out and about? I mean, look at us. We're practically sitting ducks right now. But hey, if you insist on this risky walk, where are you trying to get to?"

ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝✤ // deceit] ━━ 1x1

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 am

Chikara Aisuru
        Female // 16 // Human // Loc: City Streets // Tagged: Alejandro/Adrian
      indentThis man was really starting to get on her nerves. All she wanted was to get her job done and get back home to read, but no, apparently, life couldn't always go her way. His voice caused a streak of shivers to run down her spine and she tensed, her hand gripping the knife harder. As he grabbed her wrist, her hand immediately brought the knife out of her pocket and towards him, hoping to hit him in the shoulder. His next statement confused her though. She had assumed the man was a vampire from the way he moved and spoke but suddenly he was claiming he was human? Chikara narrowed her eyes as she pulled the knife from the wall behind him and replaced it in her pocket. She told herself to remain wary and pulled her other wrist back to her pocket after he let it go.
      indent"I don't think I've done anything wrong that would attract a vampire's attention, but apparently I can catch the eye of someone like you when I'm just trying to walk around." She commented coldly, her hand still fiddling with the knife in her pocket, ready once more to strike out if necessary. Chikara wasn't sure how to feel about this guy but he definitely was giving her mixed vibes, something she knew all too well how to analyze. "I'm just taking a quick walk around, is there any harm in that? If a vampire wants to attack me, let them try it, it's not like I can't fight back. And what I'm up to is none of your business. Now if you have nothing else of concern to me, I'll be on my way. Thanks for wasting my time." The girl groaned as she turned on her heel to walk off again. It wasn't that she was necessarily cold to everyone, but he had interrupted her mission, human or otherwise, and that was inexcusable in her book. She kept to a strict schedule and being even seconds off could mess up her planned day.

Raiden Keiji
        Male // 19 // Vampire // Loc: Cafe // Tagged: Akira
      indentRaiden turned to face the girl once the waiter walked off, his eyes analyzing her small form without a trace of a smile. He noticed she seemed a bit more reserved than she had been a few moments ago and he assumed it had been his interaction with the waiter that gave it away. With a small sigh, the male rubbed his temples in defeat. He had honestly been hoping to hide that fact for the entire conversation. Was it so hard to speak normally with a human without being seen as "scary" or "intimidating"? Apparently so... The vampire looked at the watch on his wrist to determine the time and bit his lip momentarily as he calculated when he had to be at his next meeting. As an aristocrat in the city, Raiden was forced to attend a multitude of "pointless" meetings about the rules of the city and being late was unacceptable if he wanted to remain living here. Though even that idea was in question. Although he liked the quaint city, he was often annoyed by the rules and regulations upheld in it, though he'd never mention them out loud.
      indentAs the girl spoke up, Raiden turned to face her again with a quirk of his brow. He wasn't used to humans even speaking to him unless he spoke to him first but he smiled softly at it. "My name's Raiden Keiji, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss..." His voice tapered off as he realized he didn't know the girl's name and rubbed the back of his neck with an embarrassed chuckle. "Excuse me, but I don't think I caught your name either."
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 am

Since when did vampire's say it's a pleasure to meet a human? In addition, he seemed to be frustrated after he seemed to have noticed the change in her demeanor. Whether that was a good or a bad thing, she wasn't sure. That was yet to be seen....wait. Hold up. Had he said Keiji? As in, the Keiji Family?! Welp Akira...ya had a good run. Unless this Raiden guy is in a good mood today...yeah.You dead. she thought, a bit worried now. Even the protected humans would still keep track of what vampires that had to watch out for the most. Even if it's a tough survival giving blood to a vampire, there's at least some chance of a decent lifespan if it's the right vampire. Get the wrong vampire, it's going to a be a very short-lived life. However, this Keiji seemed...awkward? But then again, it could just be an act. '' I'm Akira......Akira Kurenai.......''' however, now knowing what family the vampire next to her was from, she refused to speak more after that, not unless she was asked to speak.

It took every fiber of his being to not bare his fangs at the girl as she attempted to stab him. Not only was the human standing up to a vampire, she had tried to actually stab him. That was quite the crime in this town, at least with weapons that appeared to be silver....how'd she even get silver into the city anyways? The founder was quite thorough in making sure the humans had nothing that could fatally injure a vampire. They did allow some stuff, for minor self-defense on the side of the humans, but nothing that could fatally injure them. '' Well, maybe you hadn't done anything wrong up until this moment, but you did just try to stab me with what appeared to be a silver blade. Don't you think any of them could've seen that? That could get you into serious trouble y'know. Especially if they heard that threat you just made too." he smirked, following her. '' You know, I think it might be my business....I'm bored, and I happen to know quite a few people who would love to be rewarded for outing someone breaking the rules. Of course, if you let me tag along, I might be persuaded to keep quiet...for now at least.''

[/quote]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝✤ // misunderstandings] ━━ 1x1

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 13, 2019 6:27 am

Chikara Aisuru
      indentThe girl tensed as the man began to speak again, his voice returning to the colder tone she had heard earlier in the conversation. Her body told her to run but she stayed still, not wanting to be known as a fraidy cat of a vampire. It would ruin her reputation in the town and she wouldn't want that. "So what, I was defending myself, why should you care if you claim you're human? Anyways, no one got hurt now did they?" She spat, the blade nicking the edge of her finger in her pocket. She hissed at the pain and pulled her hand out of her pocket, blotting the blood onto the sleeve of her jacket while trying to stop the bleeding. It wasn't a deep cut but it definitely stung. The man's words also jabbed at her insistently and she growled. She knew what he was saying was right, why was she being so careless right now? This wasn't like her. She could hear his footsteps following her as she walked off and she continued, not wanting to give him the attention he wanted. His threat caused her to flinch momentarily but she played it off to the best of her abilities and kept walking. "Fine, I'm sure you'll realize it isn't any of your business but whatever, waste your own time, not mine. And you wouldn't dare, anyways you have no proof to show anyone in authority what happened, even the knife alone isn't enough - I could just be turning it into the authorities. And I'm not stopping you, but you're honestly such a pain." The girl sighed and changed her route from her job back towards her small house. She wasn't about to let him in on any of the details of her mission and sadly if she had to delay her job for this man's boredom, she guessed it couldn't be helped.

Raiden Keiji
      indentRaiden took note of the girl's reaction to his introduction and his gaze turned downwards suddenly, his shoulders slumping slightly. Of course, she wouldn't be any different in terms of reaction. His family's name brought fear to every human and it wasn't even his fault. They were the reason he stayed away from human blood at all costs, only partaking in it when it was completely necessary for him to keep living. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Kurenai." He said with a small smile, offering a hand for her to shake. Raiden wasn't sure if she'd take it since she already was scared of him, but he thought he might as well offer it. "Eh so... this is a nice cafe, isn't it? Do you come here often?" He asked awkwardly, trying to make casual conversation to hopefully settle the conversation down from the prior reveal of his identity. Raiden cursed himself for having made it so obvious, so blatant. He should've lied, he should've given himself a different last name in the conversation, then maybe things could've remained calmer. But now, he felt the eyes of other humans on his back, some moving away from the table they were at. Raiden looked towards some of them with a sad expression but shook his head and tried to focus on his conversation with the one girl who couldn't really leave him at the moment. He hated that he was technically keeping her there, but was it so wrong to want someone to talk to?
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:47 am

Stop confusing me.... The trusting part of her, the part that wanted to trust at least someone, felt bad for her behavior. She felt bad because he seemed so sad, like he didn't want humans to be so afraid of him. Like he actually cared about treating them like people, not livestock. However, the self-preservation side of her didn't want to feel bad. This side made her want to stay reserved, untrusting. For all she knew, this sad and disappointed. reaction of his could simply be a charade. After a few moments contemplation, she decided she would attempt to be slightly friendlier to him, but she wouldn't trust him. period.
'' Well, given the way this town is, I suppose it's as nice as certain people can get. This is, however, the closest neutral zone from where I stay. Therefore I do frequent here.''

" Maybe I care because I don't want to see anyone get hurt over something stupid? and you say nobody got hurt, but I almost did. You looked pretty intent on spearing my arm with that blade for a moment.'' He noticed, however, the instance she pricked her finger. The scent permeated the air, and it drove him crazy. However, he didn't say anything until she pulled her hand out of her pocket, momentarily exposing the small wound. '' You know, pricking your finger like that isn't helping you any. But I can gaurentee I won't be wasting my time. Afterall, what is worth my time more then making sure little red riding hood gets home without the wolves finding her?" he smirked, following after her still. He could tell she was growing annoyed with his presence, but also slightly flight-or-fight when his voice was a certain tone. Though, his head was starting to throb a bit. Al was starting to wake up... dang it. Couldn't he hold on a few more minutes? Unfortunately , it appeared that he would have to speed things along a bit. '' So, if I may ask, how come you haven't given your blood to anyone yet? Most people in this town do, but I suppose everyone has their reasons for what they do.''

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝✤ // wolf in sheep's clothing] ━━ 1x1

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 am

Chikara Aisuru
      indentThe girl flinched at the man's words. He sounded like he cared, but she knew that couldn't be the case. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I won't so you don't need to worry about me. And hm, that's your own fault for grabbing me without warning." Chikara scoffed, only looking back when she mentioned her wound, seeing his gaze darken and chuckled. Gotcha, so he was a vampire... Then what was with the lying earlier? "I didn't mean to and I'm not a stupid fairy tale character so just leave me alone. I can get back to my house safely on my own. I don't need a bodyguard." She narrowed her eyes towards the man before turning and continuing to walk off.
      indentWhy was this man so insistent to follow her? She just wanted to get her job done but no. Chikara had always been good at hiding in the shadows, in avoiding confrontation from other humans and vampires. In general, they were intimidated by her. If not her outfit which already gave her the aura of being someone you didn't want to mess with, then her cold and quiet personality. But apparently, neither of those aspects were doing any good with this man. The girl was a bit confused about why the man had suddenly gone quiet and turned again as he spoke once more. "There's no reason for me to do so, I'd rather not give away a part of myself for no reason whatsoever. I can defend myself well enough, but why do you ask?" She queried, continuing to feign innocence towards the fact that he was a vampire.

Raiden Keiji
      indentRaiden's hand began to lightly tap the table top as a way to maintain his cool composure, the rhythmic sounds calming him. He knew he'd always be viewed as the bad guy, so why was he letting it affect him now? After a moment, his shoulders loosened and he looked back towards Akira again, dropping his hand to the side again while she spoke. "Oh, yea I guess that's true... Well, do you have any favorites on the menu?" He asked with a slight smile, looking back at the waiter as he returned with their meals. Raiden offered the waiter a gold coin and watched him walk off, wishing he had served them last. The eyes from around the two returned and he winced slightly. Even though he couldn't see them, he could feel their eyes on his back, wondering why he was there. Why he didn't just have his food served to him back at the estate, why he would wander out to a neutral zone's small cafe? And to all those questions, he didn't have an answer. He just liked being with people who weren't bloodthirsty killers like his family. He shook his head to clear his mind of the thoughts and looked back at Akira to speak.
      indent"These look great, I've personally always loved this small establishment. It's comfortable and... more relaxing than some places in the city." He said, trying to pick his words carefully before he began eating, a smile gracing his lips at the delicious taste of the cake. Of course, as a vampire, his taste buds weren't joyful at a taste that wasn't blood, but he still enjoyed it nonetheless. Raiden had always been a bit of a sucker for coffee and sweets. "So, Ms. Kurenai, how's your meal?"
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:58 am

" Well.... the chocolate coconut frappe was always good, but it's nice to try something different every now and then." she couldn't help but be suprised, however, at how quickly they recieved their orders. She'd never in all her years in this town gotten food that quickly. Normally it was at least an hour before she would get food. This quick service was a whole new experience...and it was nice not having to wait forever on food. At the same time however, she could feel all the eyes on them, and something told her it wasn't just humans looking to see if she'd survive this encounter. This in turn caused her to rub her left arm nervously, knowing she had no bracelets, and this encounter with a Keiji was probably drawing a lot of attention. " Well, being a neutral zone does help. That and the brown-scale color scheme. Helps make it seem down-to-earth and relaxing. " From there she spent the next few minutes in silence, up until he asked her how her meal was. '' It is....quite good. Thank you." nervously she was silence again, till she built up enough courage to ask him a question. " What, if I may ask, brought you to this place to begin with?"

"hmm...yes, fair enough. In this town of all places, I don't blame you....'' He stated with a frown. " None the less, you do seem perfectly capable of taking care of yourself, but what could be the harm in having an ally or two? A wolf can't run alone forever. They're pack animals. They need others. Besides, what would you when you fall? One day or another, you'll get backed into a corner. If you won't be able to get out of it if you don't have any ally's...." he then grimaced, pressing his palm against his forehead. When he opened his eyes, they were a bright blue for a moment before returning to the darker sapphire blue. '' Look, I think we both have agenda's here we're not telling each other. Don't think I didn't notice when you suddenly changed directions. You were heading somewhere in specific, but once I started tagging along, you changed direction. " he gave her a mischievous grin, almost like that of a chesire cat. " I think your up to something. but, as it happens, so am I. In addition, I happen to like how you're acting. Cold, hostile, dangerous. Most human's wouldn't want to mess with you, and the lower ranked vamps wouldn't want to put forth the effort trying to get you to submit to the bracelet. This makes you a useful asset. In return, I could be a useful asset for you. I could help you keep out of the sight of officials, out of trouble, and help you get from place to place quicker. Believe me, all I want is this deal. I help you, you help me. Of course, you'll have to take certain duties on board, but...if I had wanted to hurt you, I could and would have done it already. He then stopped walking, stretching a hand out towards her. '' So, what do you say? Do we have a deal, miss?"

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Chikara Aisuru
      indentThe girl huffed in response to the male's comment, still walking as briskly as possible, hoping to get him off her tail and fast. "I am and I don't need random allies off of the street. I have my own allies who I care for very much. And I can get out of trouble on my own, thank you very much." She hissed before noticing him cut off his comment and turned back to see the man with a hand to his forehead and paused, trying to think whether or not to help him. She saw his eyes change in color and blinked a few times, thinking she may have seen it incorrectly and shrugged the fact off. The girl pulled back from trying to help him after he began talking again. She kept from flinching at his response and shook her head confidently to deny that fact. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was always intending on heading home and my house is exactly three blocks that way." She said, a glint of a challenge resting in her gaze. Her hand clenched into a fist to prevent herself from punching the grin off of his lips as he continued to talk, her mind wandering as he continued to speak, trying to come up with an easy way out of the situation at hand. The deal he proposed was interesting but also way too vague for her to consider truthfully. She glared at the man as he spoke and paused in her walking to turn and face him, crossing her arms across her chest. "Uhuh, whatever. I don't need someone like you on my side, I'm doing very well on my own. And anyway, you could've tried to hurt me, but it never would've succeeded. As I mentioned aforehand, I can defend myself and if that meant against you, so be it." She said with a shake of her head before she turned to saunter off, hoping that the last statement would throw him off her trail and she could finally get to her job.

Raiden Keiji
      indentRaiden listened closely as the girl spoke, swirling the marshmallows in his hot chocolate with a stirring rod while watching her carefully. "I've never actually had their chocolate coconut frappe, I guess I'll have to order that next time. And hm, that makes sense. This place never really goes wrong with their meals." Raiden mused as he began to look around behind Akira and stared at some of the onlookers until they looked away again and sighed. "I apologize for all the attention, this is honestly the only reason I don't get out much." He groaned, rubbing his temples with one hand before he took another bite of his tiramisu. His gaze shifted to her left arm as she rubbed it and quirked a brow in confusion. "Are you cold, Miss Kurenai? You can borrow my jacket if you want." He suggested, beginning to unbutton the jacket as he spoke. "But I guess that's true. And yea, the color scheme here's really nice as well." Raiden agreed mildly. As the conversation fell into silence, Raiden finished his tiramisu and his cup of hot chocolate and set the cup on top of the plate before wiping his mouth with a napkin. He wasn't used to moments of silence, they were pretty uncommon when he held a conversation with other vampires -- but he knew that was only because they wanted something from him. "That's good to hear, I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said with a gentle smile. "Oh, I mean, I'm not a huge fan of eating at home or any of the nearby restaurants down there. They're too stuffy and definitely too elaborate for my taste. Personally, I also have to say, the food down here is sufficiently better. Just more, authentic, if you get what I'm saying." He rambled momentarily before catching himself and rubbed the back of his neck with a light chuckle. "Forgive me, I'm a bit of a food connoisseur. It's kind of a hobby of mine outside of my normal job. And how about you, is there anything, in particular, you enjoy doing outside of work or home?" The vampire had no intent to be hostile towards the girl and hoped she would have more to say if he continued to attempt to carry the conversation.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:17 pm

As his gaze shifted to her arm, she grew nervous, tensing again. However, seeing as he thought it was because she was cold, she decided to play along with that. It was better then him realizing the truth. " Y-yes, it's a bit chilly in here....but don't worry about it. I'll be fine. I've been through worse then a slight chilly cafe. From that she stayed quiet as he spoke of the differences between the town's cafes, and being a food connoisseur. " W-well....I rather enjoy art, but....that's about it though. Succulent gardening is also fun, to some extent. I like the aesthetic they have. There's just not really much in this town for...certain classes of people.''
Though she had to admit she was surprised he preferred these types of restaurants to the vampiric ones.....wouldn't those places have sweets and stuff more oriented to vampiric tastes?

" Sure. Maybe you could defend yourself. Against your average vampires, like changelings and halflings. However, when I'm serious, I'm much more of a threat then you think." well, he was, at least when he had his own form. But one of these days, he'd have his own body again, and once he did, he'd be back to his old self. '' As I said, however, I don't want to hurt you. " he then smirked, approaching her again, and placing an arm over her shoulders. Seeing as there were other vamps in the area now, this would help her appear protected, especially since they were likely lured in by the smell of her blood. " Alright, look sweetheart, here's the thing. I know things here suck. Most want to overthrow the vamps. Based on what you've said, you're one of them. Our goals are similar,and I think we'd both benefit quite nicely if we worked together. " he then leaned in to whisper in her ear. " Besides, it appears you've lured in some unwelcome guests, and if you ask me, they appear rather ravenous. Of course, I could always help you out and make sure they leave you alone...but then again, I don't see why I should risk my life if it's not for the sake of an ally...." she was getting herself into a corner. If she hadn't been so worried about that blade of hers, she'd never have cut herself. Then she wouldn't have lured in all these vamps.

[/color]

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 am

Chikara Aisuru
      indentChikara tensed at his words, hearing the eerie drip of malice among them. "If you want to try and fight me, be my guest. But if you end up mortally wounded, don't blame me." She said nonchalantly, rubbing the back of her neck with a sigh. As he placed his arm around her shoulders, she flinched and immediately reached for the blade in her pocket but kept herself from pulling it out immediately while listening to his words, pushing his arm off of her. "I haven't said anything that would imply such a cause, and in any case, why would you want to help? Aren't you one of them? Or at least partly one of them?" She commented, narrowing her eyes in suspicion as he whispered in her ear. A chill ran down her spine, but his words caused her to stay still, her heart palpitating rapidly in her chest. She bit her lip at his words, she knew she'd be able to take down all of them if necessary, but then... she would definitely get in trouble for causing a scene. Biting her lip, she let out a sigh and turned to face the man. "I'll consider your offer, but what do you want from me?" She asked, both hands now reaching for the weapons on her in case she needed to fight anyways. Her life came first, then her reputation and if all else failed, she would just have to change her appearance entirely and go undercover for a while...

Raiden Keiji
      indentRaiden's gaze continued to stay on her wrist, not seeing a bracelet though he kept from mentioning it, knowing full well it made humans extremely uncomfortable, especially if they didn't have one. So he played it off, at least it would get her to think he was less... cunning than he actually was. With a gentle smile, Raiden removed his jacket and placed it on the girl's shoulders. [color=#FCC804040BF]"Really, it's not a problem, a lady shouldn't have to feel cold in the presence of a gentleman."[/color] He asserted with a slight nod of his head before letting the conversation fall flat for a moment. He saw some of the gazes he had brushed aside return to the two and continued to glare at them all until they stopped looking. Was it so much to ask for to have a casual lunch with a human without being judged? He knew some of these people would report it to his father that he had been seen just talking with a human, and then his father would get mad, but honestly, he could care less at this point. After being told off so many times for hanging out with humans, he desensitized himself to his father's chastisements. "Oh, art, yea there are some magnificent paintings down at the gallery near my family's estate. Maybe sometime you'd like to join me to go see it?" He suggested, knowing if she went with him she'd be mostly safe around the mostly vampiric crowd. "And hmm, I've never actually tried it before. And oh... if you want, we can try to check some out around the central district. I'm sure someone will have some."
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me