1x1 with lilbreadstick16

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with lilbreadstick16

Postby cswolf. » Thu May 02, 2019 4:44 pm

FATE PROGRAM 1X1 WITH LILBREADSTICK16 AND CSWOLF.

Note: This is a continuation of a previous group rp that we were in together that fell apart so I decided to restart it once again to hopefully get some active people c:
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with lilbreadstick16

Postby cswolf. » Thu May 02, 2019 4:49 pm

lilbreadstick16 wrote:Rowan Wallace
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Gamer
Feeling: Uncertain, nervous but enthusiastic

Rowan jumped a bit as Cyprus confidently grabbed his hand, tangling their fingers together. At his comment, though, Rowan let out a quiet growl and leaned over, as if to whisper something to Cyprus. Deciding against it, he played it off by laying his head on Cyprus's shoulder and sighing happily. He zoned out, paying a bit more attention to the movie, enjoying the smile that both the film and Cyprus's presence put on his face.

(yee sure sounds good to me!)

Cyprus Felidae
Male
Pansexual
Politician

{Welcome to our new 1x1 thread c: I'm going to restart the main FATE RP so hopefully we can get active people c: But I wanted to continue this cuteness together. You can join the other one if you want as well when it's up c: }

Cyprus held Rowan's hand gently as they continued watching the movie. He blushed slightly when he felt Rowan lay his head upon his shoulder. He let him zone out at their movie continues. An hour later it was done and the lights came on. Cyprus yawned and helped Rowan up. "You are going to need to give me your address so I can take you home." He spoke as they threw out their garbage and made the trek outside to his motorcycle. It was now dark and colder outside. He loved the night-time but it made it more dangerous for him to drive so he needed to make sure that he had enough time to get Rowan home.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Rowan Wallace
Feeling: Sleepy, pleased, happy

Rowan rubbed his eyes blearily as the lights flicked on and the movie rolled to a stop. He stood, a bit wobbly, and followed Cyprus outside. When he saw the bike, he grinned and snagged the helmet, hopping on and trying not to trip. "O-okay I live over on Oak street.. it's not too far from here but, did you maybe want to drive around a bit? I've kind of gotten a taste for the motorcycle." He laughed and smiled up at Cyprus, a little sparkle of excitement in his eyes.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Cyprus Felidae
Male
Pansexual
Politician

Cyprus could help but laugh now as Rowan seemed eager to get on the motorcycle now. He flashed him a smile and nodded. He got on the bike and made sure that Rowan had all his safety gear on. He made sure that they were both settled before he started up the motorcycle and took off down the streets. He didn't go as fast as he did during the day because it was more dangerous during the night to go at high speeds. He took the back streets so that it would be safer for him. At a park Cyprus stopped the bike and turned it off and looked at Rowan. "How you holding up, shortie?" He asked the smaller male curiously now.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:59 am

Rowan Wallace

Rowan pouted for a moment at the nickname, but smiled at Cyprus. He looked around, grinning at the stop that Cyprus chose, and shrugged. "I knew motorcycles would be fun, but this is a lot better than I expected." He realized as he spoke how tightly he had been clinging to Cyprus and let his arms slip a bit, loosening his grip. He also realized that this had been more of a joyride, as he hadn't told Cyprus where he lived. But he didn't want to go home... Rowan sighed and rested his chin on the man's shoulder hesitantly. "So..." He cleared his throat, coughed nervously, then looked up at Cyprus. "What now?"
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 am

Cyprus Felidae
Male
Pansexual
Politician

Cyprus laughed as he saw Rowan pout at the nickname he had dubbed him with. He made a point to remember to always use that nickname with him as he was quite cute when he pouted. He chuckled as he looked at him. "I may be a business man extraordinaire but I don't want to drive a boring car around the city. I prefer to ride in style so I either am riding my motorcycle or a my Ferrari convertible." He explained as he looked at him. "I just love the feeling of the wind in my hair." He grinned as he looked at him. He didn't even notice how tight Rowan was holding on nor how close he was. "Well, it's quite late outside and I know I need to work in the morning, unlike you, so I need you to inform me where you live so I can drop your sleepy butt off at home for the night." He explained as he looked at him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Rowan Wallace

Rowan wrinkled his nose at Cyprus's little jab. "Hey! Just because I don't have to work in the morning doesn't mean I don't work." He stuck his chin up defensively, wishing he could cross his arms but they were still wrapped around Cyprus. "It just happens to be my day off." Rowan then rested his cheek on Cyprus's shoulder, letting out a soft sigh and closing his eyes. "103 South Oak. The little blue house with the flowers outside." He smiled, thinking of home and the idea that Cyprus, though he might not go inside, would see that part of Rowan's life. Adjusting himself on the seat a bit, he prepared himself for another ride, a new wave of excitement rushing over him.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri May 17, 2019 8:34 am

Cyprus Felidae
Male
Pansexual
Politician

Cyprus nodded as he looked at Rowan. "In the real world, the business world, we do not get days off..." He commented simply as he looked at him. He nodded as Rowan gave him the address to his place. He drove along with a hum as they soon pulled into Rowan's drive way. "Do you need me to walk you to your door, shortie?" He asked him with a teasing tone of voice as he looked at him. "This is such a quaint little cozy place." He spoke as he looked at him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 11:37 am

{bump}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:31 am

Rowan Wallace
Feeling: Sleepy, pleased, a bit peeved

Rowan wrinkled his nose at the "business world" comment but remained silent, instead resting his cheek against Cyprus's shoulder once more, ready for the ride. The wind caught Cyprus's jacket as they drove, bringing a smile to Rowan's face. Though today had started off rather unexpected, it ended so much better than he could have imagined.

He looked up at the house, slightly embarrassed by how small it was until Cyprus gave it an unexpected compliment. "I... thank you," Rowan said, tilting his head a bit. "I'm sure I can make it a few yards on my own. Unless you want to- but I mean not saying that you want to or you should or that I want you to but not that I don't want you to-" Rowan stammered. He didn't know what was expected of him here, and that didn't seem like a serious question, but was it a way of asking permission? How was he supposed to answer? Rowan's face burned bright red as he attempted to answer.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me