automatic [1×1 w ,rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: automatic [1×1 w ,rain]

Postby norvina! » Sat May 11, 2019 5:10 am

Kyori nodded, removing the paper stuck to her skin. Rubbing the side of her face "How about I come with you?" she offered, trying anything to get out of the house. She wanted to meet Jaelin's parents anyways, she could probably explain his job better than he could anyways.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sat May 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Jaelin stood rigid, feeling extremely small as he stood in Kyori's room. Come with him? The thought made him uncomfortable for reasons that were hard to explain. What would his parents think? Would they assume Jaelin and Kyori were dating? Would they be upset when they found out who she was: daughter of the famous tech moguls? He watched the piece of paper that had once been stuck to her cheek, flutter helplessly to the floor.

He suppressed a shudder as he thought of the onslaught of questions he would most likely receive
"Well... My parents aren't the most social people ever. I don't know how they'd feel about me bringing a stranger. " A hand reached up to scratch his neck— the metal was cool against his skin.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 11, 2019 4:12 pm

Kyori rubbed her hands together, understanding his points completely. "Ah, okay. I can let the androids know to let you in when you get back." she smiled, grabbing pieces of the dog andriod on her floor. She tossed the crumpled papers in the small bin by her trash, dusting her hands as she finished. "We can talk about pay tomorrow if you'd like." she offered, knowing it have to be talked about soon.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sun May 12, 2019 9:34 am

At her compliance, his heartbeat slowed tremendously. He let out a breath of air he hadn't realized he was holding.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Jaelin said as he strolled over to the door, "See you later." He added without another glance, shutting the door with a click.

The jog back to his apartment was uneventful and dull. Just how Jaelin liked it.
Paying for a hover-car like everyone else was a luxury and since his dad used the only hover they had, the rest of them were left to their own resources. Namely, walking. Jaelin didn't complain though. It offered time to himself. To think. Which he had been doing alot lately. And it offered a chance to stretch his legs. Painting didn't involve a lot of physical activity, unless you included his hands— If that were the case, then Jaelin was ripped —, so the regular walks were beneficial. But, the silence let his mind overwhelm him. Mulling over unanswered questions and pretty much just doubting every choice he'd made in the last 24 hours.
Why would he do that? Why was he doing any of this? He could quit. He had an actual job now after all. Even if it was as an entitled, strong-headed rich girl's maid. That would make them more then enough money. So he needed to back out of this deal. He wasn't a bad person. He didn't want any of those pompous, bigot's to be right about him. About cyborgs. And with that, Jaelin decided he would quit the job he had accepted from that anonymous man or whatever he was. He wasn't in too deep yet...

By the time Jaelin reached the shabby apartment on the crowded street, his lungs were burning and his muscles were burning and his eyes were burning. Basically, everything felt like it was on fire. He leaned against the brick wall, looking down to check on— His eyes flashed with remembrance. Wing was still at Kyori Joon's house. He felt odd without the round, quiet android beside him. Like a piece he never even noticed was missing.
He shrugged— Kyori Joon liked androids. Wing would be fine. Unless he woke up and found Jaelin missing. What if he snuck outside and got hit by a hover or stolen o— He hushed himself, gritted his teeth and flashed his wrist at the scanner. It beeped, followed by a click as the door unlocked. He yanked it open and disappeared up the steps.

"I'm home." He made a beeline for the kitchen and kissed his mom on the cheek before a response could be made. She gasped a little too dramatically in Jaelins opinion and spun around to hug him. The 5'2 woman could somehow still crush him. Pulling away, he glanced around.

"Where's Humphrey?" He raised an eyebrow knowingly, his face an exaggerated replica of his dad's when mom let his younger sibling do something he shouldn't.
"Oh, stop that," She turned back to the stove but not before giving Jaelin a smack on his shoulder, "It's just for a few hours. He'll be back soon."
"You actually let him go with those kids again?" Jaelin groaned, rubbing his forehead, "Mom, those boys suck. They obviously have had no parental supervision. Do you even remember what happened last time?" He continued, gesturing wildly as he paced the kitchen.
"Don't say suck and it was an accident."
"You can't accidently steal a watch!"

Her mother only made a tsk and returned to stirring the spaghetti sauce.
A couple months ago they had been informed by comm that Humphrey had gotten into some trouble. The older kids had been off downtown, swiping wallets and other valuables. Fortunately, his brother hadn't taken anything himself though he seemed to have been urging the idiots on. Unfortunately, the boys cried a few tears, made up a story about how they didn't know stealing was a criminal offence and got off scot-free. Much to Jaelins disappointment.

After several heartbeats. "Do you know where they were going?"
"The festival. Something about wanting to see the parade." The older woman said, waving a wooden spoon in the air. Jaelin watched flecks of tomato sauce splatter across the counter.
"Great. I'm gonna go get him." He snatched his jacket off a hook near the door.
"Hmph, fine. We'll talk about this new job when you get back, 'k? She smiled her motherly smile. Jaelin returned it before closing the door behind him.

{ sorry it's so long hah!

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sun May 12, 2019 10:20 am

Kyori huffed as she watched him head off, she fell back into her chair. Leaning her head back to face the ceiling. She got up, heading over to her window to check if it was getting dark. Much to her suprise it was still decently light outside, knowing the festival would start soon she debated on going. It would be an escape from the large house, but she wouldn't still be followed by another andriod she so desperately wanted to get away from. A smirk grew across her face as she came up with a plan to go to the festival and be alone.

Quickly she ran around her room, throwing all of her fancy make-up and clothes onto her bed. Pulling over her large mirror she sat down and got to work on making herself ready. Finally after an hour or so she had successfully put on a simplistic traditional makeup, tying her hair up in the same style.

After trying on a few dresses, she finally found the right one. Ori slipped on the silky dress, pulling on tights along with it. Grabbing her bag, she headed downstairs quietly. Letting out a breath of relief as the lower floor was empty. Opening the large door quietly, she slipped out before closing it behind her. Cheering quietly in her head, making her way to the festival with a smile painted on her face.

it's fine, I hope this is okay!)
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 am

The sky had changed colors drastically since Jaelin had went inside: instead of a hazy peach, it was now a stunning navy, flecked with the beginnings of bright stars and a crescent moon.

He wasn't sure whether Kyori Joon was one to worry, or expect him back at any particular time. He had told her he'd be back soon but the situation with his brother would most likely set him back. He was known to be out late anyway.
He felt oddly annoyed with himself for caring. Just because he was working for her didn't mean he would stop his nighttime outings. She would just have to get used to it.

The people of New Beijing took their festival very seriously and it was evident in their displays, booths, and decorations. Jaelin had never been the type of guy to stay out till 1:00 AM in the crowded streets, spending insane amounts of money on food and other knickknacks just to have everything on you stolen by the end of the night.
The overflowing thrown was a prime target for pickpockets, usually stupid kids who had nothing better to do and wanted to show-off to they're just as stupid friends. Jaelin rubbed his forehead. His brother was one of those idiots.

Combing the alleys along the wide street, it surprisingly didn't take as long to find a half-dozen group of kids as you would think. Nevertheless, there they were, the loudmouths.
His own brother stood among them, laughing hysterically.
"Honestly, what could be that funny?"
Jaelin thought aloud. He didn't want to admit that a part of him was hurt that his brother would rather hang out with these kids then with him. Then again, Jaelin seemed to be too busy these days. He'd have to try harder to hang out with him.

Strolling out from the crowd, where he was pretending to be interested in a piece of jewelry, he walked right up to the boys.
"Heyyy! What're you guys doing?"
Jaelin barked, the biggest grin he could muster plastered on his face. The kids stood, eyes wide but othereide unfazed. Then in unison, they turned to Humphrey.
"Did you tell him?" A husky one said.
"No!" Humphrey shot an icy glare at Jaelin, "I wouldn't do that."
The others didn't reply, eyes still narrowed with suspicion. One looked as if they might say something but Jaelin was already beside them, hand curling around his brother's arm.
Humphrey growled and tried to jerk away but Jaelin was stronger as he pulled him away and headed out of the alley.
"Hey, wait!" a voice called out. Jaelin turned. The chubby one, "You can't do that!" the boy had a smug look on his face, though Jaelin had no idea why. What could he honestly do?
So, with a smug grin of his arm, he raised two metal fingers to his forehead in dismissal. He caught a glance of their horror-stricken faces and open mouths before he was gone.

His lips pulled into a firm line, all traces of the previous smile gone. Humphrey sulked, following like a ragdoll. Jaelin spoke first.
"Why would you hang out with those losers?" Humphrey stared ahead, eyes livid, "You're smart, Humphrey. You don't need to do anything they say."
"You think I don't know that? But who else do I have? Nobody. You're always off somewhere or being a big baby in your room... You don't care anymore."
Guilt sat like a stone in Jaelins stomach. He signed.
"Humphrey... —" His words were stopped when he ran into something. Someone. While all thoughts were blurring together, his body acted instinctively as an arm extended and grabbed. He pulled the person towards him and they slammed into his sturdy frame.
Panting, he held them at arms-length. He choked on gulps of air. It was his boss. Kyori Joon stood in his grip, looking as confused and shocked as he knew he must. Humphrey just watched.
"Uh... Hi?"

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Wed May 15, 2019 8:45 am

Kyori finally had made it to the beautiful festival, as the sky was slowly turning into it's starry state the whole place lit up with lanterns and other lights. She danced around in the center along with many traditionally dressed women and men, the sound of music echoed through the air as people walked throughout the market place.

Breaking away from the dancing a bit, she headed over to one of the food booths. Buying herself a few treats, her mind brought her back to Jaelin. Hopefully he wouldn't question her absence, maybe she should get him something. Deciding on picking up a small cream filled pastry for him, Ori placed it in her bag. Walking around, chatting with a few of the older ladies who were working at a few craft booths. It was quite fun for the girl.

An hour or so into the festivities she had noticed a shady-looking man following her throughout the night, Ori of course shrugged it off and continued on her way as she danced and talked. A smile was brought to her face while she watched a family dance around, a small pit of jealousy bubbled within her as she watched the happy faces of them all. Looking away, she turned to wander around. Her face was met with the man she had seen earlier, he towered over her with a gleaming smirk. The man grabbed her arm, his fingers pressing into her skin as he spoke "Come with me, let's go have fun." pulling her arm.

Kyori winced as the man's grip tightened, she pulled herself back "I'm not interested." her eyebrows furrowed as she pulled herself loose, knocking her back into another person. Turning around, she was terrified as the person grabbed onto her, Letting out a breath of relief as she spotted the familiar face. "Hello?" she was confused as to why he was even at the festival, maybe he lied to her.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Thu May 16, 2019 1:28 pm

What is she doing here?
Does she think I lied? Because I didn't. I came for my brother, who is... Crap, he's go—

Jaelin blinked, trying to focus on the confused girl in front of him.
"Hi." He muttered, swallowing. It took him a moment too long trying to center himself again. Once he had, he noticed two things: First, there was a beady sleazeball-looking guy lingering behind Kyori and second, Humphrey was missing.

The first was a simple fix. All Jaelin had to do was pull Kyori closer and fix the creep with an ice cold glare. That sent the guy scrambling to disappear into the crowd.
The second, however, was not so easy. Finding a 12 year old boy in a crowd of hundreds was like finding a needle in a haystack.
"Um... Look, I know you probably want some answers but I lost my brother. Again. Can—Can you help me look for him?"
his eyes softened till every trace of ice was gone, "Please?"

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 16, 2019 1:40 pm

Kyori pulled herself away from Jaelin, tired of being pushed and pulled around the entire day. Dusting herself off, she rubbed the red finger marks that had been left from the man's tight grip. "Where could he have gone?" she asked, looking around for the boy. The whole place was packed, it was going to take some time and alot of effort to find the boy. "Does he have any friends here or anything he might've ran off to?" she asked.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sun May 19, 2019 4:35 am

He straightened up as she pulled away, shrugging.
"I just got him back from his friends" he said the word with venom on his tongue, "so he probably wouldn't go back. He's most likely heading home by himself... He—He's kinda mad at me..." His fingers reached tug absentmindedly on his ear, guilt written on his face. He knew he hadn't shown Humphrey the attention he needed. He'd been sulking and sad all by himself.
Jaelin cleared his throat as if to clear away his thoughts and focused on Kyori. He only just noticed the pretty dress she was wearing. Slim-fitting, it hugged her body perfectly like it was made just for her. Who knows? It probably was. She had come to have a nice, fun-filled night and he was bothering her with his own problems.
"You know what? It's... It's fine. I can get him," he turned away, "You should go have fun... That's why you came." he put on a small smile.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups