automatic [1×1 w ,rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: automatic [1×1 w ,rain]

Postby norvina! » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Kyori seemed to light up as he accepted her proposition. "Truth or Dare?" she asked, sitting in a criss-cross position. "Or we can play twenty questions to get to know each other better?" she suggested, having a strong desire to know more about him.

She hoped that this wouldn't make him much more uncomfortable around her, all she wanted was to be close with someone and he seemed like the most liable option. He was also quite caring, helping her get home while she was an emotional mess. "Only if you truly want to." she shrugged, a small smile set on her face.

(aaah, they are super cute. I love Jaelin sm omgsh)
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 am

He hadn't realized how hungry he was till the cake was cooking beside him. He picked a crumb off and subtly-not-so-subtly popped it into his mouth. Get to know each other better? What he wanted to know was how she planned to execute this idea she had. The idea that had lead her to hire him in the first place. Ya' know, the one that could potentially affect his whole life— he wasn't very hopeful though. She had said she wanted to make people more accepting towards cyborgs. He guessed if anyone had the power to make that happen it'd be her.
But, he wasn't going to bring it up.

"I—Sure. Twenty questions." he leaned his head back and rested his eyes, "but you're going first?" Being as much of a pushover as he was, the statement came out as more of a question instead. He tugged on his earlobe.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:03 am

Kyori let out a small chuckle as she watched Jaelin pick a piece of the cake off, deciding that it should be cool enough. She slid off of the counter, searching for a knife. After successfully finding one, she cut slices into the cake. "Yeah, I can go first." she shrugged. "Would you like a piece?" Ori chuckled.

Grabbing two plates and mugs, she placed them onto the counter and began to pour herself some coffee. "How do you like your coffee?" she asked. "That'll be my first question."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 pm

As soon as a piece of cake was plated and handed over to him, it was gone in seconds. He licked his fingers clean. Kyori had done a surprisingly good job. He was so busy picking crumbs off his hoodie that he'd nearly missed her question.

"Coff—Oh, uh, I don't actually... Drink coffee?" he felt bad, truthfully, though making an extra cupful of coffee for someone who didn't want it shouldn't be considered a big deal, "Caffeine makes my... Brain interface," he cleared his throat. He wasn't sure how she felt when he brought attention to the fact that was a cyborg. He couldn't help but be self-concious, "flip out, so I don't drink it. I really need to get some new parts, heh." He rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling uncomfortably. It was strange, even to him, how he could be so stoic and certain with strangers yet when they'd bumped up one from the stranger status, he was a mess.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Finishing off her cake, she let out a light chuckle as she spotted Jaelin's empty plate. It was almost child-like in a cute way, shaking her head as she realized that she'd been staring. His answer to her question didn't shock her by much, she had been curious if he could even drink coffee. "I can help fix that, if you'd like." she spoke mindlessly, having been by her father as a child she had learned a bit about how android parts work and how to install them.

Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she grabbed the carton of milk and poured some info the other mug before offering it to him. "Er what I mean is, if you wanted new parts. I can help with that.." she shrugged, taking a sip of coffee. Feeling a bit awkward, she quickly changed the subject. "Any questions you have for me?"
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:12 am

He choked on a lung-full of air, eyes wide with disbelief. Help him fix that? Why did the idea seem so intimate? He thought she'd be repulsed, not volunteering to look inside his head. His hand shook.

"No! N—No, that's fine." He raised his hands, as if providing a barrier between them. As a distraction—and also because it tasted really good— he took another piece of cake and took a bite, not bothering with a plate or a fork.

Anyone questions he had for her? He wasn't sure. There wasn't anything he was particularly curious about, except maybe for this whole plan she had.

"You hired me because you... You wanted to change people's minds about cyborgs?" He hated how he said the word cyborg as if he wasn't one of them. It wasn't as if being cyborg was a choice. Something to be proud of. But still, this was who... what he was and he needed to accept it. He picked the drawstring on his hoodie, feet tapping the cabinets.

"Why? Why do you care? You can't do anything about it. This is who I am and that won't change just because someone else decides to accept me," he hadn't intended to say any of that. But it was like the dam in his head, trapping any emotions he had, collapsed and it was all slipping out now and he knew he must look like a lunatic, breaking in front of her, "or, at least, doesn't look scared or disgusted whenever I'm around." He said this last part quietly, his head hung. He was trembling now. From rage, or fear or something else? How could he blame others for not liking him? He hated himself too, he was scared of himself. He hated that he was anxious about everything. That he stumbled over every sentence. That his hands shook when he was even slightly uncomfortable. He didn't understand why this stranger, Kyori, would willingly be around him? His eyes stung from unshed tears, begging to be let out. But he wouldn't cry. He'd do one thing for himself.

{{ I might leave the desert haven rp and we could maybe continue Jae and Prim 1 x 1? I just have a harder time replying to group rps for some reason and I hated holding everyone up because of that.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:31 am

Kyori frowned, her face was burning with embarrassment as she awkwardly played with her fingers. She didn't know how she really wanted to come across after she said that, the girl needed to be careful with how she blurted things out.

Raising her head up, she listened quietly to his question. She felt bad for boldly assuming that changing people's opinions on cyborgs would help him in any means, "I'm sorry." she paused "I'm not trying to change you, I'm trying to change people who put up signs saying 'No cyborgs allowed' or who attack harmless cyborgs in the streets." she defended, her eyes trained on his. "It's horrifying to see how society acts to change, cyborgs are no different from us. They have enhanced parts, some needed to stay alive. They're still human, and that's what I'm trying to prove." she finished, taking a breath.

The girl was quite passionate about equality, it was appalling to her to watch the news and hear about the horrifying stories of cyborgs being attacked. But those stories were mostly brushed over. "It might sound a bit imaginative but I'm not going to give up."

(I also struggle to respond to those riip, if you'd like to continue in a 1x1 I wouldn't mind xx!)
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:24 pm

The passion in her voice made Jaelin stop and stare, but the longer she watched him the more vulnerable he felt. He looked away, breath hitching.

"People have tried, but nothing they did mattered." Jaelin stood up and walked over hesitantly, like he might scare her off. "What makes you any different?" He wasn't being condescending. He was genuinely curious and, bitterly, a bit hopeful. He locked eyes with her, inches away. He hadn't realized how much shorter she was before.

"I'm sorry for... Saying those things. I usually keep them to myself... But I'm—it's not personal." He shifted his gaze down to his feet, fisting his hand to keep it from trembling. Sometimes he wished he had two metal hands.

He felt like a bug when ever she stared at him. Like he was missing his shell. He knew it wasn't her fault but he wasn't sure why he felt like that. She just made him feel so small. He just hoped he didn't look it.

{{ yeah, I think I will but I'd love to continue it will just Jae and Prim

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:37 pm

Kyori watched him carefully as he walked over, her breath hitched slightly as she grew nervous with the distance between them made her a bit light headed.

"My parents built the parts, they changed the world." she shrugged, her eyes shined with mischief. "So why can't I?" she spoke. "News reporters follow my every move, simple things I do can become a trend within seconds. I can use that to my advantage." she explained, her eyes trained completely on his.

"There's no need to be sorry." she smiled kindly, taking notice to his shaking hand. Grabbing it, she shook it softly. "I will do anything I can to change what is happening."

(alright, I'll probably leave too xx)
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:02 pm

He listened intently to what she said, but didn't offer a response until he hand wrapped around his. His eyes widened when it promptly froze.

"I—Yo—I mean!" He stumbled backwards and bumped into the counter. He clenched his jaw, gathering his composure or what was left of it. "T—Thank you. I'll try to... Help with that or something. Um, I'm gonna go to bed... " He quickly rushed out of the room and was thrown into a wave of confusion when he realized this wasn't his house. After a moment of trying a few other doors, he eventually found his and sat on the edge of the bed. He was a bit shell-shocked, maybe because of how confident she sounded or how his hand in hers seemed to make his anxiety disappear— for a moment, at least.

He navigated the bathroom and took a quick shower. He was sure that that was the best shower he'd ever had in his life. He threw a towel over his wet hair and rubbed it down, flopping across the bed in nothing but a pair of sweats— and boxers, of course. He absentmindedly picked dried paint from the joints of his prosthetic.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups