Re: Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi V.2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Re: Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi V.2

Postby mandalorian » Sun May 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Baker smiles hearing the words. "You know I'd never hurt you." He replies, though letting out a knowing chuckle, and kisses near his ear affectionately. "Only when you ask."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 19, 2019 6:46 pm

"Mmmm. But you know i love it when ya do." He rumbled quite happily, unable to help the soft bird like noise that escaped him. An obviously somewhat aborted one at that to show why it was so quiet instead of the usually loud ones he gives when he's very excited.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun May 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Baker hums in amusement hearing the soft noise, and nuzzles his face into Usbeorn's neck. "I know, sweetheart. I know." He replies, and leans over to grab a nearby, soft rag. He shifts Usbeorn over onto his side, whispering soothing words into his ear to ensure him to just trust him and allow him to work before very carefully sliding his hand over his folded wing, coaxing Usbeorn into unfolding it before beginning to gently scrub the feathers.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Usbeorn hasn't found a reason not to trust the lanky hyperion ruler, so he doesn't really need the soothing words, but he appreciates them anyways as he unfurls them from around baker so to easily more around, more rolling onto his stomach then his side so to make it easier and allow both wings to fully spread out and lay across the edges of the tub. Even takes this moment to take a few more small drinks of his scotch with a hum.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun May 19, 2019 7:06 pm

Baker works quickly and quietly, gently scrubbing between his feathers and getting out any remaining specs of blood. He hums quietly as he works, dumping the rag into the water and squeezing out the contents before moving on to his other wing, shifting slightly closer as he finishes washing the rest of the blood from Usbeorn. "The water will be getting cold soon." He muses from behind him, squeezing some pink water from the rag and dumping it again before going over the feathers one last time.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:09 pm

"Mmm. By then i'll be ready to get out because the water will be more red then clear and the bubbles will be gone. Usbeorn mumbled with a soft chuckle. "You'll have to help me dry then carry my tail feathers. They're usually the heaviest part after this." He mumbled.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun May 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Baker rolls his eyes. "I can just carry you entirely, sweetheart. You won't have to move an inch." He says, leaning over to gently kiss his back, before continuing on. He discards the rag and carefully gets out of the bath afterwards, stripping himself from his wet clothes and changing into a towel. "I'll grab you something dry. Feeling anything specific?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:22 pm

"Something loose fitting perhaps." Usbeorn hummed when Baker asked, letting him go off and get that. And while he did that, usbeorn unplugged the tub, dragged his sopping wet feathers out of the tub that feel way to heavy. Like forty pounds of wet weight that isn't entirely comfortable, which is probably the only down side, before he dries his body/skin off, then wraps in a towel and waits.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun May 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Baker takes his time to dry off as best he can and pulls on some loose fitting clothes for himself before returning to Usbeorn, with his preferred sweater and a comfortable pair of pants for him. He helps him pull the sweater on and allows him to do the rest before picking him up bridal style, placing a kiss onto his forehead and turning the bathroom lights on completely. With a flick of his flesh hand, the candles go out, and he carries Usbeorn to their bedroom to lay him on the already-towel covered bed to avoid the feathers dampening the bed. He moves to begin drying his feathers off afterwards, humming to himself as he works, used to the routine by now.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Usbeorn hums softly, snorting and smiling when he's lifted up after he's dressed but doesn't say anything, just lets it happen. Baker's steps are always so careful so not to step, pluck or trip over the long gold tail feathers. When laid on he bed, he gives a soft, content and lovin sigh as he watches baker so diligently dry off the feathers, waiting until he's done so to tug Baker up and give him a thankful, loving kiss.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups