Fossil Fighter 1x1 With Zonbitaigā

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fossil Fighter 1x1 With Zonbitaigā

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:28 am

Caelan smiled, this was typical of Fossil Fighters. If somebody had a fossil somebody else wanted, it was traditionary to battle for it. He decided to watch the battle between Bell and the other fighter.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:35 am

Isabelle Ventura(Bell for short)

Bell smiled and twirled her Krypto medal. “Alright then let’s battle then.” The Fossil fighter smiled and spun his Pachrino medal around. Bell and The Fossil fighter squared up for a battle. (Should they battle right there like in the game or in the Fossil stadium?)
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:45 am

(Right here I suppose)

Caelan mentally sighed in relief. If this fighter only had Pachrino, it was a 1x1 fight, which meant Bell actually had a decent chance of winning the battle.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:53 am

The fighter tossed his medal into a large open space and Pachrino came out and stomped its feet,it looked ready for battle. Bell did the same and Krypto came out and roared. “You ready?” Asked the Fighter. Bell nodded,it was her turn. “Krypto use Krypto fang!” She Shouted. Krypto listened and did the move it was supposed to. Pachrino was now an only half it’s health.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:58 pm

As Caelan watched the battle, he suddenly started feeling uneasy. Some people called him a psychic, because whenever he had a bad feeling, there was always a reason for it. He looked towards the trees where something could easily hide. If he knew anything about those areas, it was that abandoned Vivosaurs hid in areas like that. He continued to watch the battle while keeping an eye on the area he was getting an uneasy feeling from.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:09 pm

The battle continued when a roar was heard from the trees. The fossil fighters Pachrino snorted and went back into medal form before the battle ended. “Weird,something must have scared it.” Said Bell as her Krypto went back to medal form too.

I gotta head to bed goodnight
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:06 am

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Caelan got his Dimetro medal out, ready to fight if a rogue Vivosaur attacked
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:09 am

Bell Still had her Krypto medal out too. Luckily he didn’t take any damage during the battle and was still ready to fight. She looked at Caelan. “What do we do now?” The other Fossil fighter had run off and left the hopeter Fossil behind.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:44 am

As another roar came from the trees, giant golden claws slashed through the trees, and a red-feathered Vivosaur with long golden claws emerged from the trees. "That's an Alxasaurus!"
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:02 am

Bell hadn’t heard of this vivosaur so she stood by Caelan. She twirled her medal in her hand nervously. “What do we do now!?”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me