Fossil Fighter 1x1 With Zonbitaigā

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fossil Fighter 1x1 With Zonbitaigā

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 am

As Caelan walked back from the Fossil Cannon, he saw Bell being bullied by a crooked fighter. He snuck up behind the fighter and hit him on the back of the head, "You have two choices, give back the medal, or I take the medal, call security, and kick you out of the park."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am

Isabelle Ventura(Bell for short)

The fighter didn’t seem to care about getting hit. “No way I’m giving up this perfect Krypto medal,those are hard to come by.” The fighter glared at Bell. “I bet this rookie doesn’t even know what makes a Krypto special.” He sneered. Bell put her hands on her hips. “Of course I do! It’s got Krypto Toxin which can doom a single opponent during a battle.”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:48 am

Caelan sighed and whistled, calling two security agents over to the group, "So, now here's what happens, either you give us back her medal, or you'll have to face three Fighters at once, and when you lose, we take Bell's medal back and kick you out. I'm giving you one last chance. Hand it over, or else."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:52 am

The fighter huffed and handed Caelan the medal. He walked over to Bell who glared at hm. “Just you wait till you enter the tournament,me and my team of vivosaurs will wipe the floor with you.” Bell huffed back. “We’ll see about that.” The fighter then turned to leave.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 am

Caelan grumbled as the fighter left before handing Bell her medal back, "Sorry about that, it's people like him who give Fighters a bad name. To be perfectly honest, I doubt your Krypto would actually listen to a word he says. Fighters like him don't know anything about what makes a Fighter great, a bond between Vivosaur and Fighter."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 am

Bell nodded. “Thank you for saving my Krypto.” She took the medal and put it safely in her pocket. “I’ll be sure to be extra careful now,I don’t want anything like that to happen again.” She picked up her magazine took a glance at the Fossil cannon. “Hey what does that cannon do?”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:40 am

"It's for sending fossil rocks to your friends. Every fighter has a special area known as Fossil Home, and the Fossil Cannon allows you to send Fossil Rocks to your friends' Fossil Home. Although it has been used for sending other things across great distances, namely sending me to a sorcerer's castle back during the Calisteo Cup."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:48 am

“Oh that sounds really cool,I don’t think I’d like getting shot out of the cannon though, I’m a bit scared of heights.” She held her magazine in her left arm. “I’m going to head to the Petrified Woods and look for fossils,do you want to come with me?”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:40 pm

"Sure, I don't mind heading out with you. If I find any Earth-type Fossils, I'll let you know, since there's a chance that it's a Hopter fossil."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Bell folded her magazine a bit and put it in her purse. “I hope I run into other rookies, I want to battle someone close to my level.” She started walking but the stopped. “What which way is the Petrified Woods again?”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me