Wolfs bane 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Wolfs bane 1x1

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:07 am

A simple 1x1 between myself and Spotsong
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolfs bane 1x1

Postby SpotSong » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:55 am

Name: Allison Cooper
Nicknames: Ally, Li-Li
Species: Human
Relationship Status: Single

Personality: TBD
History: TBD

Crush: Open
Mother: Mary Cooper
Father: Carlos Cooper
Sibling(s): None known of
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 05, 2019 5:23 am

Cold metal felt heavy against his flank, a familiar weight yet somehow a newness couldn't be held back, the reality of the situation coming into play. The metallic scent of silver and ancient herbs giving comfort. He was prepared. This was no game, defiantly not another deer hunt, an event he had prepared for since he could remember. A juvenile arrogance melting away as uncertainty swiftly took over. So many times he had pleaded to join, to be of some help to his father, all attempts met with rejection...but not this time.... Bill had known the danger, yet with their history both boys needed to be trained, to know what truly went bump in the dark. Hardly fairy tales, after all the best folklore was rooted in reality. Taking head point Bill carried his rifle close, blue eyes watchful for what might be look back their way. All reports had converged near this spot....the monster had to be close. At over six feet tall, broad shoulders and developed muscles the man held his own air of confidence and intimidation. At his side a loyal hound followed, a mix of brown and white fur, Sargent had always been his favorite, brown eyes alert, ready for anything. Flanking their father two sons followed. Alex to his right, a young boy, having just turned 14. A gun in hand he was followed closely by his brother Damon. At 16 he wasn't much older. Blue eyes watched the winding forested road, a eerie blackness stretching miles in every direction, harsh mid fall winds cutting through thick jackets chilling flesh. Beady eyed birds stalking over head. A brush of fur caused muscles to flinch, Damon's head snapped in the direction, two feral yellow orbs meeting his gaze. The shepherd wolf paused, reassurance glimmering within as his gaze, side pressing closer to the boy's. -Its alright-. He seemed to convey -Im with you- Damon scratched Taku's ears before advancing in silence. "Be ready." A husky low voice called, commanded attention as Bill turned to them, a flash of low light leaking from a worn flashlight in hand. All drew their weapons. Damon's heart raced, pounding painfully against hard ribs. Casar, a huge black and tan german shepherd at Alex's side, stood ridge, looking to Taku as his hackles stood erect, ears flattening, muzzle wrinkling into a snarl. A moment later all canines snapped their jaws lunging as fierce barking exploded from their heaving chests. Bill fired as a dark figure coated in blood leapt from the cover of the trees. A looming shadow rushing forward, features of both a rotting animal and human contorting into one. Opening wide jaws, sharp fangs dripping slime, an arsenal of huge branch like antlers swinging. Wicked fangs slashing through both cloth and flesh. Alex screamed in pain as tears choked through. Both shepherds latching onto moss like furred limbs, without thinking Damon rushed in, terror filling his being, in a frenzy. Shots fired. Yet in his panic only one hit home. The monster turning his attack, a choking grip enclosing on his throat. Lifting him some three feet up, the Wendigo stared snarling, eyes hungry. It was all over....it had to be. "Damon no!" His father's voice shouted An earsplitting gunshot rang out, hot metal hitting home, a rush of fire enclosing the beast as it's grip loosened. Animalistic screeching earsplitting. Gasping for breath, his body landed with a sickening thud, puffs of dirt sprinkling his clothing. Both staring in disbelief as to what they had just seen, bodies too fearful to move as consuming silence overtook the land.

Blue eyes clouded with yellow as powerful muscles propelled his body upward, silken sheets balled up within large fists, soft dawn light whipping through flowing white curtains... A thin layer of sweat glazing his skin.... haunting images of dark forest melting away to that of the small cabin. Relief washed over his features, heart slowing. It had only been a dream...An almost smirk touching his cheek....how d*mn ironic. Pushing off, bare feet landed on cold hardwood flooring, a welcomed sensation, his body stretching with an almost lazy indifference. Dressing in a black t shirt, dark jeans and a leather jacket the male he made his down winding stairs. Sounds of a woman's voice called from a low hanging tv screen in the next room. "And im here at the scene....paramedics, despite their best efforts where not able to revive this young couple...locals hunters rumor a rabid animal might be to blame." A young blonde's face rolled across the screen accompanied by that of a brown haired man about the same age. Damon paused considering before grabbing a silver color set of car keys and walking out the front door.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 05, 2019 6:00 am

Allison had hardly slept a wink all night. She had a nagging feeling in her chest and stress weighed heavy on her mind. She was moving into a new town which was already stressful...but the fact that she didn't know anyone there, that there seemed to be some odd goings on and that she was going to be living alone in a small home on the outskirts of said town just added to it...tenth-fold. When the sun finally peeked into the window of the hotel she had stayed in for the night, she groaned at it hitting her eyes yet smiled because she didn't have to worry or think about attempting to sleep any longer. With a half hearted yawn and a stretch that was most satisfying she made herself get out of bed and go to get ready. Allison rubbed her eyes while turning on her charged phone, connecting it to her speaking and playing her usual 'in car' playlist that had such a variety of songs it was amusing.

After showering and dressing in clean jeans with designer rips and fade, her favorite blue and white shirt, plain socks and her grey runners she felt she was pretty much set. Glancing at the clock here and there and just thinking over how she had to manage her time. Carefully applying some makeup, generally just mascara, touch up and shaping her eyebrows she felt satisfied and packed everything back into her suitcase. "Well...so far so good. Guess I don't need coffee though...I have enough energy to run to my new home let alone drive" she mumbled to herself. Once everything was put away and organized she took one last look at the hotel room. "Yay...off on a new adventure" she commented again only to be startled by a maid when she opened the door. Her cheeks flamed into nothing else as she avoided eye contact. "Thank you" she commented and hurried out of the room and to the elevator to avoid more embarrassment. Today was going to be a rather long day, that much she knew.

Carefully she got into her car after making sure the room had been paid for and...after she put some food in her stomach. Her eyes looked about the plain interior and her old radio. "Hm. Good thing I got a special thing to make my music actually work in this old piece of junk" she noted and got her music going. She had an hour drive ahead of her, which wasn't much considering the driving she had done to get to the hotel. And with that...she was on her way to her new home. Singing along the way with a nervous smile. It didn't take as long as she thought it would to pull off the main highway and down an older road that led her into the town. She went rather slow to take it all in. Scanning the buildings as well as the people that lingered about them, turning down her music as she rolled down her windows to take in the air around the place. "Right...Now to figure out where I am going..." Allison murmured as she pulled into a parking spot to take a minute to find a map or something. Her phone not taking kindly to the signal of the area. Rendering it almost useless.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 05, 2019 6:30 am

He shouldn't have come home...What had he been thinking? Stupid! The word repeating over and over again in his mind, everything he had tried to keep contain came bursting out again. It had been a wonder he had managed to stop when he had. Guilt raked his core, a heated figure touching the red liquid over his lips. Its iron rich taste something he both craved yet knew he needed to stay away from, well as much as he physically could. Brown eyes glanced down at the tawny bundle, long ears felt soft under his touch, though the back end was missing, legs bitten off. Swallowing hard he signed as he finished off the contents, jaws sore from crunching through thick bone, usually meat from various butchers did the trick, yet this time, he had been weak from travel needing something to take the edge off. He couldn't reminder much from the night before, evenings leading up to the full moon seemed to still have this effect despite his best efforts. A strong wind ruffled grey-brown hair as he straightened his posture dropping the carcass into the leaf litter if allowed to finish he wasn't sure what could happen. The faint scent of weasel caught his attention, a small comfort that the hare hadn't died in vain, soon it would fuel a second hunter. The heartbeat of cruel wings sored over head, a huge black bird calling in his ear before landing on a low hanging branch. A blue rainbow reflecting off smooth feathers. A fresh red stain from the bunny covered its beak, strands of stolen flesh dangling from its grip. Though it hesitated before finishing. Its dark eyes seemly mocking. Wiping the back of his hand he made sure all traces where gone before looking up at the feather best, yet it was gone. A last sun peaked through high branches, already the forest seemed to awaken, squirrels scurried, their tiny feet brushing against piles of leaves in their seasonal search for food. Winter was still a while away, thank goodness he wouldn't have to deal with that for a while longer. Song birds coming out to greet the day, their music as wild and pure as the land he stood on. A land he, like it or not, was very much apart of. A true hunter, his body adapt for the chase and the kill, a shadow moving about. Yet all of these skill, essential for survival, wouldn't be much help in the human world. Their bodies much weaker, so fragile so...he shook his head disgusted by the thought...he wouldn't repeat history...he couldn't. His food would have to be their food, perhaps with the occasional fresh deer or bunny. Walking silently through the woods a small town came into view, this needed to work.. A breath of mist swirled around his nose, he hesitated, before taking his first steps into the sunlight, its warmth welcoming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 05, 2019 6:48 am

Allison struggled for a while and had to ask around and finally she got the answer she had wanted directions wise. "People are so weird. Or maybe its just because I am new? I don't know" she sighed and got back into her car. She had a ways to go again apparently and after all the asking about it had taken a good chunk of her day away, leaving her feeling a bit disappointed. She started up the engine once more and followed the route she was supposed to be taking that would lead her to her new home. Sounded simple didn't it? Well the road was horrid and needed quite a bit of work done, pushing her vehicle to the limits but she pushed on. Stupidly of course. "Does this road ever even get used? What on e-" she cut herself off as she had a deer decide to cut in front of her. She squealed in surprise as it startled her and she almost hit it, swerving like you weren't stupidly supposed to do but she did it anyways and rammed her car into the ditch and in turn, into a tree. She didn't get badly hurt but was bruised and battered from the force of the hit, having passed out into a state of unconsciousness.

She had been out for hours from the rough hit she had taken with her car. Groaning as she stirred back to life and noticed the sky wasn't quite as bright as earlier. Must have been later in the afternoon. "What...happened?" she mumbled and winced, unclasping her seat belt and whimpering from the pain it had caused her. She gently rubbed her face and looked around worriedly. Her mind foggy and she seemed to have slightly forgotten...it would come back to her in time but the bit of shock still remained. "Guess I have to walk" she grumbled and sighed. "Why has this been the worst day? WHY?" she asked and stayed sitting there for a moment.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 05, 2019 7:57 am

Hours dragged on as the once bright sun lit forest began to loose rays of strength. Shadows lengthening, night creatures coming out to play. The distant hooting of owls echoed throughout the high ground. Towering pine swaying as the once friendly breezes chilled, temperatures dropping. Sensitive ears perked at the mix of hooves and squealing tires. A huge crouching shadow paused, sleek fur shimmering in the low light. Stepping out onto a worn stone cliff, an unnaturally large canine glanced down. Stomach tightening at the iron rich trail of blood. Silent paws loped down steep rocky ledges, ridged sharp stones clawing from the dampened earth. Cool mosses licking at hardened pads. Powerful muzzle wrinkling at the strong scents of smoke. Late clouds rising from the crumble of metal. A storm of shattered glass shined a warning as the huge animal paused. Moving with a deadly grace strong front paws gripping onto the dented car door. A cold nose brushing skin. An image of a young girl reflecting back, strings of blood leaking from scratches on her forehead. Cold yellow eyes examined her, a mix of instincts. Her eyes foggily opening. An almost smirk touching the lethal black muzzle only inches away. As consciousness returned earsplitting snarls rang out, razors in her ears as an unseen ferocity battled just out of sight. Anger swiftly erased by a painful yelping whine all at once an eerie silent replaced all. Once strength found her again a new face came into view. Brown eyes seemed to drain from feral yellow concern taking its place. The boy seemed to be around her age, perhaps a year younger. Dressed in a torn white t shirt and jeans he glanced her way. Voice slightly husky at first before smoothing out...”Are you alright...that was quite a crash....” His stomach tighten as her movements released new streams of blood, the animal within threatening to rise. Taking a deep breath he shook his head as stings of pain began to bite once more. Blue eyes seemed to give off an almost glow as another dark stranger stepped from the thick forest. “Come now brother don’t ask such stupid questions...” A smoldering blue gaze turned to face her. A kind of familiarity shining through. He appeared to be older, if only by a few years. Black hair and fair skin, dressed in a dark black leather jacket, grey t shirt and jeans. “Is anything broken...can you stand?” His tone like velvet encased steel.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 05, 2019 8:08 am

She heard sounds but her brain still felt so fuzzy and just a soft whine of her own left as she moved a bit more trying to clear her head as much as she could. Furrowing her brow and feeling so out of it. She kept seeing eyes and well focused on them when her own eyes began to clear up a bit. Confusion leaked away as things came back to her and hit her hard. "Crash..." she mumbled to herself and let out a shaky breath. Looking to the voice that spoke to her. "I...im okay I think" she decided and her voice was a bit cracked and rough from being dry. She flinched without much meaning to and wiped at her wounds on her head carefully. Wincing from some glass and left it alone for now. "Nothings broken..." she told the other. Not caring quite at the moment who they even where as she moved herself slowly, trying to escape the metal and yelping softly as her leg scraped against a sharp edge. Ripping at her jeans and letting more blood leave her battered body. "Ow.." she murmured a bit and closed her eyes before forcing herself out of the car and gripping it as she tried to get herself to stand properly. "Where...I...I have to get home" Allison mumbled as she heart her heartbeat thrum in her ears and felt lightheaded. "Whoa" she whispered almost falling down. "C-can I please have some help?" she asked them. Looking them over as she stood like a wounded, innocent little lamb. "Please?"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 12, 2019 8:48 am

The older boy paused piercing blue eyes watching her movements, as if weighing his intentions....harsh wood brushing against his shoulder as he leaned his weight against a young maple's trunk. Cool and seemingly unaffected by the wounds in craved in her body, the shadow of a smirk touching his lips as he glanced to Alex. The iron scent of blood filling the air between them. -Uncomfortable brother?...you know we could just skip to the last chapter and go ahead and eat her- A growling voice entering his mind as he pushed unwanted thoughts into the others mind. Brown eyes seemed to snap back in the dark wolf's directions the shimmer of angry yellow. -Tell me when was the last time you had something stronger than bambi?- Damon mocked silently. Alex gave glared his way which seemed to other cause the other's grin to widen. Shaking his head Alex took a step forward "Your loosing a lot of blood I can help you." He froze as she pulled her body from the crumpling vehicle. Wincing as his own blood rushed. Turning his face away brown burned in his irises turning yellow, shuttering as breath caught in his throat. His stomach screaming as the hungry lycan felt tiny beads of red threaten his mind. Damon watched flashing a wicked white smile. Pushing off the tree he slathered over placing a heavy hand on Alex's shoulder, lifting his head high his dominance quieting and taking control of the situation. "Id like to seeeee you do that....you cant even withstanding someone getting a paper cut." Turning his attention tord the innocent lamb he tilted his head "Luckily for you blood doesn't "bother" me." Sensing her failing strength he was upon her in a heartbeat. Powerful arms catching her as she early fell into the dirt. Pulling her into his chest as he picked her fully up, carrying her he glanced down. "Our cabin isn't far..." Alex shook his head a new worry filling his being as he watched this wounded girl now in the hands of a true monster. "Damon...." A warning tone in his voice....Stiffening a slight growl rising "Our time in this town is over im sure we can take her to a hospital...it would be better." Watching as unconsciousness once again gripped her mind the male smirked, blue eyes turning yellow "Wheres the fun in that....?" Shifting her into his left hand he lifted his right wrist to his jawline, allowing canines to sharpen into deadly white daggers both points sank into his flesh allowing crimson to flow. Pushing the liquid to her lips he gently forced a few drops down before the wounds closed, healing unnaturally quickly. Her own gashes nicking themselves back together. When she woke, the image of a large cabin bedroom, furnished in a rustic theme, met her gaze. Laying in a dark red wood sleigh bed, to her right a night stand stood, a dem lamp shined in the low light of night. Made from some kind of antler, to the left of it a red mug filled with water and a plate of what appeared to be pancakes gave off welcoming smells. Hushed voiced spoke in the distance behind the closed oak door.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 12, 2019 9:03 am

Allison wasn't sure what was going on with the men and hardly had a care until she was falling, crumpling down due to her own weight and blood loss mixed in with the adrenaline leaving her bosy like a ghost. Feeling arms she furrowed her brow and looked up to the one helping her and holding her. Though she couldn't much dwell on it with such confusion and her vision became blurred and dotted before again passing out in his arms.

When she did come around she had absolutely no idea where she was. Her mind ached, stomach growled and her body was more than sore. "Mrph" she mumbled and slowly sat herself up, wincing a tad before stretching and feeling much better. Smelling food her stomach growled once more and curiously she reached over, pulling the plate to her lap and smiling, almost drooling even. "Oh man...thank youuuu" she cooed to no one in particular as she carefully began to eat to soothe the stomach pain. Sipping the water generously. She aye quite a bit until deciding she had her fill and returned the plate to the side table. "Now..." she trailed off and rubbed her face, brushing messy blonde locks out of her face. "Where am I? And what even happened?" she questioned herself. Figuring it was all a dream and she was possibly at some motel. Getting to her feet carefully and hearing voices, though they were faint. She tip toed to the door and lightly creaked it open to peer out and possibly follow the sounds. Feeling uncertain and not having anything to protect hersf but curiosity got the better of her as she crept out of the room and indeed peered around a corner to see whom it was that was talking. Not wanting to exactly get caught.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me