Wolfs bane 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wolfs bane 1x1

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sat May 18, 2019 11:42 am

Clearing his throat Alex shook himself forcing his surprise into submission. He smiled once more as he watched her curiously she had been following him around for a while now, something he wasn’t use to, yet it felt nice to have another being around. “I umm was just about to make dinner....would you like to join me?” His question hesitate, at her answer he nodded with a half smile. Moving to a large fridge he swiftly opened the door, large packs of fresh meat lined the shelves. He felt suddenly strange did most locals have this kind of food stocked? He couldn’t be sure yet he suspended the norm would include more of a variety. He cleared his throat. “We just recently returned to town after a hunting trip I still need to visit the grocery...but there should be some caned green beans in the cabinet.” He offered. Yellow eyes watched from an exposed window, cold and collected as foggy breath tented the glass. Alex seemed to notice with a smile as he dropped a cutting board on the wooden island and opened the back door. A large brown mix furred canine stepped in his eyes never leaving Allison, ears half back in uncertainty. Alex grinned scratching the hybrid behind the ears. He was well built, sturdy yet lean with larger ears, a thick coat, and pericing eyes weighing at least 110 lbs. This is Taku he’s a wolfdog his mother was a shepherd and father a wild grey.” He offered as the animal observed her looking to Alex as if asking who this stranger was and if she was worthy of trust. “Easy..its alright.” Alex assure. Carefully Taku trotted up to her in a greeting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat May 18, 2019 11:57 am

Her eyes seemed bright and she smiled with a nod. "Yes I would love to help" she hummed honestly and tucked her hair back behind her ears again a few times. She peeked past him to the fridge and seemed to innocently tilt her head. "Huh that makes sense. And Hmmm green beans are good" she commented and reached up, collecting the beans and happily taking it over to the sink before her eyes raised to be met with the wolf dogs. Her mouth formed a little 'o' in surprise at first before she seemed more than curious. "Taku?" she question at the name but smiled and carefully moved to show herself to the creature so she wasn't much a threat. "He is beautiful" she commented fondly and offered her hand for it to smell her. When and if she was allowed to continue...she went ahead and caressed his head slowly before scratching behind his ears. "Whose a good li'l pup~" she giggled childishly. Talking all in that baby voice just for him and kneeling down. "Such a handsome boy~ look at you! You remind me of my old neighbours dog. She was a husky, wolf mix and gorgeous. Though she always whined when was outside" she noted but smiled happily.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 am

Alex laughed as she seemed to question his companions name “He’s named after a glacier which his father’s pack was thought to be from, my dad bought him while he was out on another hunting trip.” His eyes seemed to brighten that had been the truth for once he could share something in its entirety. Alex watched as the large wolf mix gave a small wag of his tail and met her, sniffing her clothing as he raised a large paw to place on her arm. Reassured that this being was human and not another monster from the darkness. “Actually he’s Damon’s dog, my boy is a grey sable German Shepherd.” As if on some kind of unspoken que another large dog raced from the woods, more relaxed and dog like the shepherd flew through the small door freezing when he spotted the strange girl, large ears flicked back as his muscles coiled brown eyes landed on Taku a question in them as he watched Alison stroking through his fur. Taku returned a relaxed expression with a yawn. Dustin seemed to understand and dropped his tail in excitement as he too greeted her. Patting the big shepherd he smiled to Alison I hope you don’t mind dogs. This is Dustin.” He comment but seemed to already know her answer by the way she was happily talking to them both. Going back to the task at hand he washed his hands and took out a pack of meat making sure to toss both dogs one of the large bones to play with. Being uncooked they wouldnt splinter. Once finished he gave a grin to Alison “well this didn’t turn out so bad.” Two plates where piled high with cooked elk meat and green beans. “We can eat by the fire if you want.” Once settled a familiar sound caught Alex’s attention. Damon slipping in unnoticed he glanced their way a small string of blood from his jawline telling a gruesome story. Alex bristled -You didn’t- Damon only smirked before disappearing into the shadows. He needed to remain out of Alison’s view if he didn’t want to reveal his Mary poppins recovery. -Enjoy your dinner brother....I have- came his mind before he seemed to vanish. Alex shook his head before turning his attention back to their meal. “Thanks for the help.” He said.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 19, 2019 3:16 am

Allison listened to the story of his name and smiled happily. "Such a lovely name for a lovely boyo~" she hummed and heard the other dog and looked over as she was giving Taku all the love and attention. But she smiled happily at the presence of another. "Dustin? Awww look at you. Two beautiful boys" she cooed and pets them and loved them as Alex seemed to be prepping the meat. Washing her hands after playing with them and helping out...the meal was done before she knew it. "Not at all! It's so hard to get elk meat where I used to be from. It smells so good" she cooed and took the plate contently. Not noticing Damon whatsoever as she was already nibbling on a piece of meat. Her eyes moving to Alex once more. "Yes let's sit...and of course! I didn't do much...ill have to try better next time and make you something special. I can make an amazing beef wellington" she didn't mean to brag but she was being honest by what people told her. Hurrying over to sit by the fire and get right to eating the nummy food. Her eyes focused on the flames as she was slow to eating. Glad to have more food in her belly that wasn't sweet and sugary. "Hey Alex? Do you think Damon will be alright?" she asked out of genuine concern.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 am

The scent of wolf mixed with that of both deer and human...Alex’s muscles coiled d*mn it Damon. What was his angle? This one thought had been a burden since he had discovered the dark wolf’s return. His thoughts where pulled away as he heard her voice. He had to swallow a laugh yet recovered with grace as he took a bite of elk. “I wouldn’t worry about him, it was only a flesh wound. He should be fine.” Alex reassured as he relaxed within the cozy coach. “So what brought you here to Lone Pine, this town doesn’t see many visitors.” Curiosity in his eyes. Damon listened with interest as yellow eyes looked around the bedroom black fur shimmering in the pale moonlight. Licking the blood from his muzzle the iron taste calmed more primal urges. The moon was nearly full only a matter of days before its shape would hang bloated within the black blue sky. Ears perked to the sounds of padding paws, both dogs lowering themselves in a submissive greeting. Damon bared his fangs in an almost smile as they exchanged information. They only stayed for a moment before returning to the others. Stretching with a lazy indifferent yawn his bones snapped into another shape. Within a minute a man stood in the predator’s place. Skin dusted with dirt he was quick to clean up, showering and dressing considering the extra bandages in one of the bathroom cabinets and applied them to where the wound once stood. The skin and muscle no longer damaged as if nothing had happened. Many miles away the counsel was in an uproar Dave hadn’t come back. Out on patrol they could have only guessed what had happened....this needed to be covered up, with no body it could pass as he had gone out of town...what choice did they have, how many more “animal attacks” would this town believe? Yet as morning arrived their efforts proved futile, the local new asking questions as a missing persons report ran red across the screen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 am

"Merely a flesh wound huh? That is a movie quote from somewhere...hmm...Monty Python and the Holy Grail I think" she commented softly as she ate and then looked over to him as he asked such a simple question. "It in a way is a long story so I'll keep it brief to save you the troublesome life of Allison Cooper... Basically both my parents got into a car accident and died, leaving me to live with my aunt. Once I had enough funds I knew I had to get out of that house or I'd never leave like I had always dreamed. So...i searched for a cheap home and found one here in a quiet place where no one knows me. I felt it right to have a fresh start. Though I didn't think it would be such an adventure" she told him honestly and with a small faint smile. She put her empty plate aside and sat back a little. Reaching her hand out to the fire with a soft sigh as it warmed her cool hands. "Cold hands, warm heart...my mother used to say that all the time! She also said I'd be on some weird adventure at some point in life and I never believed her. I was always the quiet loner kid in school so it's funny to think I'd be so calm and comfortable around strangers such as yourself"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 am

Alex laughed at her comment “I suppose it was.” Watching the fire for a moment as he kept his body at a safe distance, once upon a time he too would have warmed his hands yet it wouldn’t be possible now, another nice little side effect of his condition. His brown eyes seemed to soften as he listened with interest to her story. A pang of familiar pain, his family had a complicated history, made ever harder all those years ago. “My mother passed away when I was still a kid, I still miss her....” Tilting his head he caught her gaze “You won’t be sad forever.” Brushing his hand beside hers he gave it a light squeeze before placing his own back in his lap. Finishing off the food he took a drink of the refreshing water as he stretched his muscles. Tiny bones popping back into place as he thought for a moment. “Damon’s the only family I have left yet sometimes I don’t know what to do with him.” His guard falling for a moment as the true sadness showed through. After all it had been his fault....memories of that dark night ran through his mind, Damon should have died that night, it had been his fault they had even ended up in that campsite. He shook his head as he tried to lift the mood. “But I’m hoping for a new start here. As well...”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 19, 2019 10:05 am

Allison looked to him as he spoke up and she felt bad for him. In a sense he seemed to understand...if not moreso than she could. "Thank you" she murmured fondly and felt relieved by the squeeze and had to look away or she would probably cry like an idiot. Taking in a soft breath and rubbing her arm to get her mind out of sadness and focused on the positive. "Hah...siblings right? I don't know what it's like to have a sibling so I'm a little jealous...even if they are a handful" she mused a bit. "In a way then... You aren't alone. You have someone going through what you are specifically going through right? So at least there is something there." Allison added and seemed to lean against the couch comfortably and get a bit weary. "Hm...new...beginnings will be needed. It will happen...it will be good" she agreed and was sounding rather sleepy. The warmth from the fire and food filling her belly made her struggle to keep her eyes open. The flames dances so beautifully that it killed her in a daze of tiredness, making her move without meaning to and leaning against him slightly and her body went from tense to relaxed. "Thank you for all this...i needed a friend" she commented as her eyes closed against her will.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Sun May 19, 2019 4:50 pm

A warm smile seemed to blossom across his features at her gentle words. His heart beating a bit faster. “I suppose your right....thanks I needed to hear that.” He mused as she seemed to grow weak with sleepiness. His chest moved up and down as he too seemed to grow tired. The days events catching up, stretching with a yawn he laid his head back. “Too new beginnings....” His voice a soft whisper. “Yeah....me too.” Glancing down he brushed blond strands from her face. Sleep finding him, the world slipping away as the infinity of dreams danced within his mind.

-Alex took a deep breath as the rich scents of herbs and cooking meat filled his nose, at his hands a large knife easily sliced through whole carrots and onions. A window allowing in sunlight which danced with the pink blues of a rising sun. “I’ve got the green beans” a voice called. His attention turned to see a bright eyed blond opening a sturdy can pouring the contents into a red plastic bowl. “I told you I would help more this time.” Her voice hummed. Alex laughed “I can’t wait to try it...it just needed one more ingredient.” A slight yelp echoed in his ears as the warm scent of blood filled the room. Heart stopping. “What are you waiting for....?” A dark voice called. Alex paused watching a set of blue eyes glow in a shadowed corner. Time standing still. A wicked smile crossed the Lycanis cheek.... “ You know you can’t fight it...” Alex shuttered bones snapping against his will. “No!” His voice boomed yet his body ignored the request, a snarling muzzle bursting out as a scream choked into silence.-

Alex jerked awake sweat pooling in his browl, yellow eyes shining in the darkness of a dying fire. Dreamy images fading into reality as he panted heavily. What had happened?! Had he...? Feeling a slight stir at his core wild eyes washed over in relief to find Alison curled up fast asleep. Frowning the loud crows of a beady eyed raven watched from the front window as of in mockery cruel beak picking the outside glass. Alex gave a light growl before calming. His gaze dropped to the sleeping lamb, carefully he scooped her up carrying her across the floorboards and back into the familiar bedroom she had first awoken to. Covering her in soft blanket he stroked her blond hair before turning to leave. “Good night.” He whispered before disappearing into his own room.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun May 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Allison smiled lightly at the words he murmured and she seemed to melt away. Feeling his hand brush her hair from her face and with that simple gesture she was out like a light. Sleeping rather sounding next to him and feeling more than relaxed and safe almost. She felt him jerk away and furrowed her brow a bit. Too heavy with sleep to actually wake up and see if he was okay but she nuzzled into him when picked up. Her face snuggled into his chest and breathing contently as she rested in his arms. When settled into the bed she whined quietly but curled up and snuggled into the bed comfortably once more. Sleeping the night away.

When she woke up and woke up with a start and sat bolt right up. Looking around in confusion and mild stress until she recognized bits from the room. "Hah...i swore I was asleep in the living room. I really need to stop passing out like that" she mumbled and glanced out a window before yawning and rubbing her face lazily. Wrinkling her nose a tad before stretching herself out and looking to herself a moment and tried to look more presentable. Staring out the window as she ran her fingers through her hair and fixed her wrinkled clothes.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me