Spiritstar3 and Not Here 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Spiritstar3 and Not Here 1x1

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:37 pm

no posting! only Not Here and I. You may read though

wip first post

Arranged marriage, and CEO x Assistant
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spiritstar3 and Not Here 1x1

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:37 pm

My Two

Arranged marriage
Name: Jacob Henry
Sexuality: hetero

Looks:
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ta ... =2048x2048

(Left)

Family: Father David, mother Michell, brother Shane
Crush/Wife: Arranged marriage to Jessica
Kids: not yet

Personality:
History?
Pets: cat, Mela

Assistant
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4072248
Name: Cara Rose
Sexuality: hetero

Looks:

Family: Father Michael, mother Mary, sister Jessica
Crush/Wife: will be Shane
Kids: not yet

Personality:
History?
Pets: has an emotional support/anxiety relief dog, Cory
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Jessica Marie;;Wolf—-Althean
    «—19 years old
    «—To be wed to Jacob
    «—Has a German Shepherd/wolf hybrid named Henry
    «—Family
      «—Father, Michael
      «—Mother, Mary
      «—Sister, Cara

«—Jess is a fun loving person, who enjoys the freedoms of doing as she pleases while remaining loyal to her family. She hates feeling restrained and caged up. Often times, she will fight back and won’t play fair. Aside from having fun and adventures, she is very kind and thinks of others before herself. She is self less and doesn’t think it through before helping someone, which can get her into some issues. Though she is quick witted and hates liars.

«—27 years old
    «—Ceo for X company
    «—Family
      Father, David
      Mother, Michelle
      Brother, Jacob

«—he is known to be tough, emotional exhausting. For his family and close friends, they get to see the softer and kinder side. Though he can be quite competitive.
Last edited by Not here on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 pm

edited names in, changed dog name though
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 pm

My pictures are added. I’m in a good spot to start whenever you are
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:13 pm

i’ve gotta figure something out for Jacob’s pic, but could i use an Oekaki image for Cara? it’s a startlingly realistic looking girl, rather than anime style or cartoon

also, two question:
you wanted Jacob and his parents to suppress Jess, or try and make her act how they want her to, right?
also, Cara doesn’t really like their parents, but could she and Jess still have a good relationship?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Yes. Yes. And also yes. :D
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:45 pm

XD thank you
also, idk how to start...do you want to post a starter, while i go find the Oekaki lineart?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 pm

|Jessica Marie|
    Waking up from the sound of thunder cracking with a bright flash of lighting lining the wall. She sat up straight, hyper aware of the storm. With a soft groan, she placed her hand on her forehead and sighed. Today, she had a lunch in with Jacob and his mother, Michell. Of course , there was an appearance she had to keep up jacob in public but she figured it would be a bit different. Their families were both so controlling of the relationship. Jess would often rebel and go out on her own anyways. Getting up, she took a shower then changed into a high, low pink dress with nude wedges and her hair straightened. She didn’t wear much makeup, besides eye stuff but today she kept it light pink and peach. After getting ready, she headed out to the family’s car and the driver took her over to the Jacobs family home. Upon arrival, the driver opened the door for her and let her step out before closing it and standing in place, waiting for her to return. Breathing in deeply, she could only imagine the fit his mother was about to throw over her dress being too high in the front, when it came to mid thigh. Let’s not forget about her three day MIA. Taking another breath of encouragement, she went up to the doors, where a guard let her in. There she stood in the middle of the foyer, waiting for his mother to welcome her in.

|Shane Michael|
    standing in front of the large glass window, he watched as the rain fell down. Today, he was supposed to be meeting his new assistant, which he wasn’t fond of having but his father insisted of. His eyebrow scrunched together in frustration. His dad was no longer ceo. Shane was and he should be able to make the decisions. Turning back into his desk chair, he was set to meet the female in a few minutes. Most employees stayed away from him because he had a cold, heartless demeanor and was ruthless when it came to business. There was never a time when he hadn’t gotten his way. Though he was never seen in public with any female, unless it was worked related.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Jacob Henry
    He sighed as he sat with Mela, a white cat he’d made his own, sitting in his lap. Her intelligent blue eyes stared up at hid brown ones, the man smiling as he leaned down to kiss her on the nose. The cat mewed as though in amusement, flicking her long furred brown tail, the only brown besides the patch connecting to it. He hoped the lunch today would go smooth...Maybe it would be fine this time. Shaking his head, he began to stroke the cat lightly, his mother pacing the room nearby. She always got like this...She needed to stop. Well, Jake didn’t exactly say anything to Michelle though. He was already dressed, wearing dress shoes and nice pants, a nice shirt and tie completing the look. His dark hair, almost black in looks, so much like his mother’s, was combed out, and he’d even washed his face today. Usually, he just took a wet cloth to it, not soap as well. Well, sometimes he’d remember to actually wash it. Michelle heard the door open, he supposed, because he watched her rush off. He could hear his mother saying “Jessica! Where did you disappear to?! Oh, never mind, come to the dining room.” She said nothing about the dress, not yet...

Cara Rose
    The reddish brown haired, blue green eyed woman hurried from her car, her Labrador helper dog, Cory, at her side. The brown eyed dog moved just as quick as his human did, funny enough. Well, he was trained to stay with her, not to be lazy, to go where she goes. She loved how well trained the dog was, which of course she’d been there to participate in. She’d been involved because he’d needed to see what her attacks were like and be able to respond, to calm the anxiety. Shaking her head, she adjusted her glasses, dusted her ladies’ business attire, checked her hair, then hurried on. Boarding the elevator with Cory, she got to the floor he was on, getting off and going to his office, knocking gently upon the door.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me