Spiritstar3 and Not Here 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spiritstar3 and Not Here 1x1

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Jessica had watched as her sister excused herself. Which gave her a little time to speak to Shane about the personals matters with his brother and mother. Shane didn’t care much for his mother but he did love his little brother. He had promised he would speak with him about her concerns. By the time, cara had came, Jess was just turning to follow Shane’s eyes to her. He noticed her eyes were a little puffy and slightly red. Much didn’t go unnoticed by him. Though when cara hugged Jess, he was a little surprised. Jessica sat there awkwardly as she didn’t like being touched but could feel the slightly shaking coming from her sister. Still awkward, she gently put her hand on her back, hoping that would comfort her. “What do I owe to this?” She asked as they were just arguing a few moments ago.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Cara Rose
    Cory glanced over when his mistress didn’t sit down, head tilted so one ear flopped against his face. The Lab gave a low whine, wanting her over here in case something insighted her panic. She’d spared a glance to her boy before hugging Jess, forgetting for a moment her sister’s dislike of physical touch...She hadn’t even acknowledged Shane, though would later hope she didn’t hurt his feelings. For now, she wasn’t thinking of him nor thinking he might have noticed the state of her eyes. Cory had fallen silent now, which must be to everyone’s liking, as they didn’t need a server hearing and telling them to get out...not that his whining had even been loud by any standards. At any rate, he was silent now, allowing the moment. Cara made a small sound, shaking subsiding a bit. “Dad...called me...” she choked out. “I’m sorry...for being mean to him...but mom deserved it.” she finished.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:56 pm

She sat there in her sisters embrace, not knowing how to extract herself without coming off as being harsh. She cleared her thought slightly before speaking. “You don’t have to apologize to me.” Jess hoped that she would had apologized for leaving her behind but that was some separate issues that would need to be handled in the future.

Shane noticed Jessica’s discomfort and spoke up. “Cara, come have a seat. You must be starving.” He gently patted the chair beside him. “Your sister is hungry too. Maybe afterwards I can drive you guys over to see your dad.”
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:03 am

Cara Rose
    She hummed quietly to herself, though was sure Jess could hear it too. Perhaps it was calming...It was calming to her at least. She let go when Jess cleared her throat, remembering. “S-Sorry...” she apologized for hugging her, then shook her head. She glanced back to Cory, realizing he was still sitting though she hadn’t even told him to do so. Blushing from embarrassment upon realizing Shane had been watching, she nodded at the man. Walking back to her chair, she wondered what his brother was like...She wanted to scold him that children in Africa were starving, not her. However, she didn’t, and nodded at him again. “O-Okay.” she said, then a server walked over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon May 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Jessica smoothed out her shirt as her sister released her. "Lets order." she suggested as the server was already coming over, much to her delight. She could feel her stomach eating itself. Her order was simple with ramen noodles, with a beef broth, salted egg, both pork and beef cuts. She even ordered a bunch of sushi for them.

Shane had smiled slightly as Cara took her seat. His facial features were much more relaxed, unlike earlier when he had first met her. Even though he had just found out this was his best friends sister, he would protect Cara just like he would Jessica. Though he would have to be careful as he did have many enemies and didnt want her to be in the cross fire. "what do you want to eat? Get anything you like." he offered, hoping she wouldnt feel uncomfortable.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Cara Rose
    She hummed as she let Jess order first, nodding at the server when they then turned to her. She wanted to know what lies mother had told Dad...but decided to wait until after lunch. She ordered noodles in pork broth with mushrooms and onions, and some beef cuts. She loved beef and pork. She smiled as she glanced to Shane, when the server moved to him. It was then she noticed he smiled a bit and seemed relaxed, therefore she smiled in return, again unable to help it. She waited with the others after Shane ordered, as the server went off to get help in making everything, including the sushi. She let out a small breath as she waited, leaning back a bit, as much as she really could. Cory waited patiently at her feet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 pm

(lol i just was about to reply too when i saw you bumped)

Jessica and Shane were talking over some business, talking low and quickly. This was something they were both used to. They didnt stop till the food was brought over and put in front of them. Shane gestured for the waiter to come over and asked for something. The waiter nodded and left quickly. He later returned with a little bowl of water and another bowl of various cooked meats.

Shane had immediately started to split of the sushi, knowing what Jessica liked but also leaving some for Cara. Though it wouldnt matter because he would get more if either of them wanted it. "Afterwards, ill take you guys home. I have to go back and speak to my brother. Later tonight, i believe there is a party that we are expected to attend. All of us." he side eyed cara to make sure she understood. "If you need something to wear, just ask. Those people are ruthless." Jessica was rolling her eyes, just thinking about seeing his family. His mother especially. She expected Jessica and his brother to act like a wonderful couple in public and it was such a headache.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:40 pm

(eh heh)

Cara yawned as she waited, quickly covering her mouth. Had that been rude? She hoped not...Sighing, she shook her head and played with her ponytail a moment. She smiled graciously at the waiter when they brought the food, watching water bowl and meat bowl be brought out. “Is that for Cory?” she asked, guessing, The dog wagged his tail at his name being spoken. She smiled down at him, petting the chocolate Lab a moment then looking to the sushi. She smiled as she took some, starting in on her main meal first. She tilted her head as she looked to Shane, nodding at him quietly. “Okay.” she muttered, though looked up when she was told she needed to be at the party...She huffes at his look, yet nodded at him. “Well, guess my simple dresses won’t work then...Could you get me something to wear?” she asked, though it could be directed at either of them. “So, apparently your brother is a jerk, but um...what was he like as a child?” she asked.

(constantly sick all the time, that’s what he was)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Jessica was already stuffing her mouth with sushi, salmon and super white tuna. Her favorites. Shane glanced at Jess and smirked then redirected his attention to Cara as she spoke. "I dont trust Jess to take you." he rolled his eyes with a smirk and was rewarded with a hurt face from her. He chuckled softly and looked back at Cara. "I picked out all her dresses." he teased but Jess didnt even object. "Ill come pick you guys up. Put her hair up in a nice bun and light makeup, nothing dark. Silver jewelry will work. What size shoe are you? never mind. Text it to me later." he said as he waved his hand in the air, shoving in a sushi roll. Sitting up a bit straighter, hearing about his brother, jacob. He looked a little uncomfortable with the topic of conversation. "umm, he was normally sick all the time. I remember visiting him at the hospital a lot. Even had to undergo a surgery for him. We got along great. I love him but my mother favors him and my dad does i. I was never close to her anyways."
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Cara hummed between bites, happy with the food. She shook her head as she watched the dog munch and lap, lap up water that is. She smiled as she ruffled his ears a moment, Cory flicking his tail but also wagging a few times. She chuckled as she nodded at Shane, though tilted her head. “You picked out all her dresses?” she asked, awestruck. She nodded a few times, seemingly to herself but was actually nodding at him. She ate a bit more then paused, nodding at him once more. She tilted her head when he said never mind and told her to text him later instead. She huffed then nodded, eating a sushi roll as she hadn’t yet. She hummed quietly a moment, though noticed him sit up straighter. “He was...sick? Well, I guess that’s why she doted on him. You say she’s a horrible person? Okay.” she said with a shrug. “Being sick all the time sounds horrible, especially as a child...I got the flu once when I was like 8 or 9 I think. Jess, you wanted to play with me right? Mom flipped out and got mad at me...” she sighed. “I’m not blaming Jess, no, but mom seemed to be thinking I coerced Jess into coming to my room, or something.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me