1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Xander held her hand a bit tight and nods. "Now you know my part of the family, I am glad you were here. I am sure my mom would of loved you. " Xander hugs then lightly messes with her hair to try to raise the mood slightly and smiles looking at his mother's grave before walking out with Catherine. "Until next time mother..." He walks with her out of the graveyard slowly and back towards the castle.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat May 18, 2019 1:34 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xander|
Catherine smiled at him before she laughed and lightly and playfully punched his arm for messing with her hair. She followed him back out, throwing a parting glance back before she stepped out. She followed him back to the castle, her arm in his. β€œYou think she would have liked me?” she asked as she looked back up at him.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat May 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Xander looked at her and nods "Should really would of, you are quite kind and hardworking. I am sure she would of had you assist her so you didnt do all the other things you've done. I could imagine you two having joyful talks." Xander holds her hand and walks around the castle. "Was there anything had had wanted to do?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Catherine smiled at the thought of that β€œI’m glad that you think she would have,” she said as she looked up at him. She shrugged and entwined her fingers through his comfortably β€œI don’t know, I don’t think so,” she replied as she looked back up at him once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat May 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Xander looked at her and held her hand back enjoying the time with her. Suddenly they are surrounded by some dark figures and they all stare at them. "So this is your girlfriend! She is quite cute. Here to make sure she doesnt talk!" Xander looks around and goes in front of Catherine to protect her.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun May 19, 2019 1:28 am

Catherine had leaned her head against him as they walked before confusion and alarm flooded over her. She stayed close behind Xander, worried about getting separated. β€œXander?” she whispered, her voice thick with fear as she glanced around at the people surrounding them.

(Was this the surprise? I like it >:3)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun May 19, 2019 6:55 am

(It was not the surprise! I had something else in mind but its later on)

Xander looks around then at the leader. "This is something you dont have to worry about! She is aware of my secrets and is willing to keep everything a secret for my sake!" Xander looks at Catherije worried but stays infront of her.

"How can we be so sure of that? We dont know her at all!"
"Well you are just going to have to trust me!"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun May 19, 2019 7:24 am

Catherine stayed silent, watching the interaction from close behind Xander. A ton of thoughts were running through her head at once and it was overwhelming. She was also worried that somehow this would get back to the king and then he would get in trouble. She blew out a soft and silent sigh to try and calm herself down.

(Oh XD well I’m excited for both)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun May 19, 2019 9:54 am

"How can we be so sure to trust you? I mean you told your girlfriend. Maybe you'll start telling others." The man walks up to Xander and Catherine."I am not sure on how much faith I can put in you, I mean you did leave us, and that was hurtful for our group not having a leader."
Xander steps in front of him to protect Catherine. "She won't tell anyone so screw off." The mans sighs and backs up. "Alright, we will give her a chance for now. We will know when she does." The men around them start to go away and disappear, the man walks off a different direction and soon disappearing in the distance.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun May 19, 2019 10:11 am

Catherine could barely focus on what the guy was saying, the sound of her heart was pounding in her ears and it was deafening. She wondered if they could hear it too. Her breathing quickened a little as the man stepped closer, but she tried to keep her facial expression from letting her fear show. She watched them disappear in silence before she looked at Xander but didn’t say anything.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me