1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Xander watched the other royalty leave then he gets up and paces around from what he had done. "Why did it have to turn out like this. This is horrible! I would much rather be with Catherine!" He has too much on his mind and though all the mix of emotions his vision ends up blurry and he breaths quickly then falls over, passed out from everything.

Liam rushes over and has guards come to tend to Xander and the lift him up and take him to his tent. Liam looks over at Catherine with a frown after Xander leaves. "Hey.. I know this situation is tough.. I am sure it will work out though. This is only day one of the meeting. If it helps it doesn't seem like the princess agrees with this either. I saw her frown."

Matthew looks over at Elizabeth. "This is what must happen to make sure we can keep this kingdom inline. Without someone close in there is no way of telling when they would back out or double cross us. So just deal with it Elizabeth. This is for the best for our kingdom. Free peace or whatever just means more supplies for our armies and such to take over more land. Then eventually we can just kill him and you can marry whoever you want and still be queen." He looked over at Elizabeth slightly annoyed, but also sort of happy towards his plan, its almost as if he had a similar plan like this before.

(Ahhh so many ideas! :3 I have so many future ideas just can't wait to get to it! Also a little hint in the end ;3 for backstory)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:28 pm

(Getting exciting! Also, happy 80 pages, WOW)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander,Elizabeth|
    Catherine listened to Xander pace, listened to his words, but didn’t look at him. She stood when she heard him fall, watching him with worry but didn’t follow since the king was speaking to her. Hopefully he’d be okay soon, she was sure it was from the stress. She nodded at the king’s words, though not convinced. “Thanks.. I uh, I’m going to go get some fresh air.” she murmured politely, pointing outside before she politely dismissed herself. She bit her lip gently as she moved to sit in the shade of a large tree nearby, trying to clear her thoughts.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander,Catherine|
    Elizabeth tensed her jawline, annoyed with her father telling her to “deal with it”. It didn’t help any. And, what made him think she wanted to kill the prince? Sure, she didn’t want to marry him. But, she wasn’t really a murderer. Though she went with it, telling him now how absurd the plan was wouldn’t help anyone at this point. Though her mother was a buffer between the two, she remained silent. Usually she helped to referee the father-daughter pair since they were so similar and had a habit of butting heads.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:39 pm

(I know its crazy! xD I think this is awesome!)

Liam nods and sighs when she has left. "What a mess so far..." He walks around the room and thinks on what to do that would fix things up for their situation. Xander Eventually wakes up inside his tent and looks around and remains there sighing, hating having to come here. Wanting one of the good old days.

Matthew continues to walk towards the feast and when they all arrive he goes to grab lots of food and some wine, then goes to sit down somewhere and chow down. Being a more war like king his eating isn't as polite as it used to be, not that he really care of course. Though he does be a little more polite when he is with his queen. Overall he seems fine with the meeting plans, went well enough despite being annoyed by some of the people. He watches around to see how people are here in this part of the kingdom.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:52 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander,Elizabeth|
    Catherine watched the grass in front of her move in the gentle breeze, wishing the day would be over already. But, it was in no way close to being over. She leaned back against the tree gently, just watching the scenery in front of her.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander,Catherine|
    Elizabeth followed her parents to the table and sat down. She didn’t have much of an appetite at the moment, so instead she kept her hands folded in her lap with an empty setting in front her besides a glass of water.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Time passes and Matthew is talking with some of his soldiers and having a great time laughing and drinking. "This is a quite a good feast indeed. A great day for the good outcome of the meeting. my daughter is getting married!" His soldiers rawr and cheer in happiness. After more time with the the soldiers he then goes out to their location to rest and sleep for the night.

Xander is outside of the area hearing the soldier cheer and he just sits on a bench staring on the ground, upset and worried about how everything is going to work out now. More importantly he missed Catherine."I am so sorry Catherine, I hate that I did this.. but its for the best.." He gets up to pace around, stressing out.

Liam is still in the main meeting spot thinking of ideas for the meeting. "My son what did you do."

A few of the other kingdoms soldiers see Catherine alone and smile while heading over towards her. ?:"Hello Young lady! What are you doing here alone?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:57 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine wiped away a single tear that spilled over the edge, annoyed that she was even crying over it. But, she really thought he was going to be her endgame. She looked up as she heard footsteps, but didn’t move and just hoped the soldiers were kind. “Oh, I just.. needed air.” she replied, offering a half-hearted friendly smile in reply.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth rolled her eyes as her father cheered about her me “marriage” before getting up from her seat. “Don’t follow me.” she snapped to a guard who tried to follow her out of the feast. Sure it was to protect her, but she didn’t want it. She watched her father go to bed before she went for a walk, watching the sky turn to nice colors as she walked. The calm air helped to relax her more during the tense situation, it was a lot to take in at once.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:44 am

The two soldiers get closer to Catherine and lean over her. ?:"You probably shouldn't be alone at this time of night, you should stick with us, we will keep you safe." They look at each other smiling, having a plan for her.

Xander gets up and start walking up, hoping this will help at least a little he was rubbing his forehead and ends up bumping into Elizabeth. "Oh, h-hey Princess Elizabeth." He seemed a bit sad, but gave her a polite smile. He wasn't quite sure what else to say at the moment so he ended up looking down at the floor.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine watched the two, getting a slightly uneasy feeling from the way they looked at each other. But, they were soldiers. So what could really go wrong, right? She nodded and stood up “I mean, I’d be fine. But, maybe you’re right.” she agreed timidly, playing nervously with a strand of hair.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth was watching the rocks roll away from her feet as she walked before she noticed someone in front of her. The prince. “Oh, Prince Xander. Hello.” she replied politely, giving him a small smile. She felt awkward seeing him here, but maybe it would be better to get to know him without pairs of eyes watching them. “I’m sorry.. about my father. He’s probably the most difficult man I’ve ever met.” she told him with a small shake of her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:55 am

Xander looks at her and nods. "Its fine, he is quite difficult it seems. If I may ask how do you feel about this situation we are put in?" He stares at the ground and lightly kicks at nothing. Wasn't sure how she had felt. "You know going to get married and all while not really knowing each other or anything..."

The soldiers walked with her and chat with each other and her, slowly leading towards a tent of theirs and getting a bit excited on what was going to down. One of them lightly grabs her arm as they get closer.

(>.< Catherine! >: )
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:08 pm

(I wanted to know what was happening so I made her be stupid!!)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine furrowed her brows as she noticed they were headed near a tent and thought that was weird. Her uneasy feeling only grew. She dug her heels into the ground and froze in her spot, trying to get her arm from the soldier’s grasp. “Let go of me.” she demanded, her voice cracked as she spoke out of alarm.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth looked at Xander as he spoke and shook her head “I’m not happy about it. I gave them an ear full, I just want to be able to find love on my own.” she said and followed it with an eye roll. She then realized that she wasn’t acting how a princess should with a prince and felt slightly embarrassed, she didn’t know how he felt about mannerisms. “Not that you don’t seem like a nice guy.. because I’m sure that you are.” she added quickly and awkwardly, rubbing her arm.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me