A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:39 am

I.. I really don’t know how to handle this. This is kinda hilarious.” Rhys mumbles, watching him stretch before breaking out into a fit of giggles. He looks over at the plants nearby, echo eye scanning them until he’s sure to fine the cause. “Who... What genius thought planting cat nip here would be a good idea? Jesus Christ. Okay. Come on, Jack. Lets get back to the apartment and go lay down or something.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 am

Jack adamantly shakes his head, digging his claws into the ground with an odd warbling sort of noise escaping him. "Mmm. No, no, don't wanna." He mumbled, even as his tail beats against the ground a few times before he settles back down and rubs against the ground a bit more, thought the front desk does ping Rhys informing him of Zero's arrival and if he'd like Zero brought to him.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:49 am

Jack. Please. I can’t drag you out.” Rhys whines, but his attention was quickly taken by his echo chiming. He replies with a quick yes to the question before slipping it away and looking back at Jack. “At least Zero might be able to help me with this. You’re completely useless, you big loaf.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:54 am

Zero's brought to the entrance and exit of the enclosure. It doesn't take him long to locate where rhys is but he's not seeing jack, thought rhys is staring at the ground. Makes him tilt his head but head over to rhys and... that explains a lot. Jack's flopped on the ground, rolling around and rhys looks really amused but also exasperated. But the sight is kind of funny to him too. "Interesting." He hummed in amusement as he stops to stand next to rhys now, arms folded at his chest.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 am

Rhys lets out a sigh of relief when Zero walks over, watching as the assassin reacts to Jack's current state before sighing. “Someone... Someone put catnip here. And he found it and I think he might've ate some of it. And I don't even know how his systems reacted to it, but they obviously did in some way. So he's... I don't know what he is right now. Not sober.” He explains, glaring down at Jack. "I can't really move him myself."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:22 am

Zero pops a LOL on his Face plate at the explanation, watching jack for a few moments before crouching down and nudging jack around. It didn't take long before he has jack curling around his arm and clinging. "He's really out of it." Zero states, barely able to hide the amusement in his voice as he finally lifts jack up, getting a noise of distress at first before jack just rag dolls practically against his shoulder before looking at Rhys, even more amused because now jack's rubbing his cheek against his shoulder and seems pretty content with that.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

Rhys raises his hand to cover his mouth, trying not to laugh at the sight of Jack being affectionate with Zero. “Oh god. I'm so sorry." He chokes out, before grabbing his crutches and leading him to the door. "You can just throw him on the couch when we're at the penthouse, because I don't think I should be leaving him unsupervised. Why did he... Why did he eat the catnip? He's an idiot." He grumbles the last bit to himself, now bringing Zero to the elevators when he's sure he's following.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:41 am

Zero gives the faintest of shrugs as he follows after Rhys without hesitation. "Still quite amusing." He stated, adjusting his grip and thus adjusting jack when he moves a bit to much and nearly escapes. But right now jack just seems really content with what ever sensory information he's getting by rubbing against Zero's shoulder and he- "He's biting." Zero mumbled when he hears the soft clinking of teeth against his pauldron.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 am

"No biting, Jack. Enough." Rhys commands, glancing back at Jack and shaking his head. He gets into the elevator and selects the penthouse, sighing to himself as they all ride up to the top floor. He steps out immediately once the doors open, ensuring Zero is alright with Jack before heading to unlock the penthouse door. He lets Zero go in first and follows suit, gesturing to the couch. "Just throw him there or something. I don't really know how to deal with this stuff."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Zero just shrugs a bit when jack makes an odd sound to the 'scolding' for biting. But zero doesn't see much of a problem with it. So once in the penthouse and allowed to enter, Zero does step in and despite trying to cling to him thus scrapping his claws against the metal plating of Zero's body armor, Zero does get jack on the couch.

Jack worms about on the couch, promptly falls off the couch, worms around the floor then just curls up around a table leg and nuzzles the rug. Zero crosses his arms in amusement, making a vague gesture but is over all pretty amused as he records all this.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups