A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19 pm

"Jack. Jack, no, it's not comfy down there, c'mon." Rhys complains, walking over to try and nudge him up. It's practically useless and he gives up eventually, sitting on the couch instead. "This isn't really how I expected to spend my day. Taking care of a Jack on catnip." He pauses, getting an idea as he props his ankle on the table. "Actually, we might be able to wash it out of his system. Like when people drink. Maybe we just need to put some food in him, or a drink or something."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Zero shrugged a bit as he leans against the back of the couch to watch Jack while one hand lifts to faintly rub the side of his neck. "Its pretty funny, and he seems pretty out of it. Do you really want to? Makes it much easier to deal with him like this. Plus, do you really want to go near his mouth to force feed him or force fluids down his throat?" He responded as he looked at rhys, then back down at jack who's rolling side to side now after rhys had nudged him before he finally lays still in an oddly curved C.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 pm

"No, no, I guess not. It'll wear off on its own time." Rhys mutters, looking over at Jack and chuckling quietly. "Why... Why are you the way you are? You totally did this on purpose, didn't you. I wouldn't even be surprised." He shakes his head and leans back, looking at the ceiling now, before looking back at Zero. "Fiona and Sasha didn't get you in trouble, did they?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:35 pm

"Not like he was aware what catnip would do to him. Surprised it actually effects him. Now i know what to do to mess with him." Zero mumbled with the faintest of chuckles and barest of shrugs, finally coming around the couch so to sit down beside rhys, nudge jack a few times and watch him roll around again with a few more odd noises escaping him. "And that is an understatement. Everyone is divided now. Some side with the Watcher, others siding with Lilith." he stated, sounding greatly disappointed. "Maybe the video of him like this will change their minds." He concluded, displaying a smiling emoticon as he shrugs.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:40 pm

"Well... Yeah. Maybe." Rhys mumbles, looking at his hands now. "They just kinda dropped by without any warning, so... I might've forgot that I gave Sasha access up here all those years ago. We tried to uh, cover for you and Athena. When she asked. I don't know how much it worked, but... There was a few attempts." He crosses his arms. He isn't sure why he feels worse about getting Zero in trouble than Sasha literally walking in on him and Jack.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Zero shrugged a bit. "Athena got the worst of it. Some very rude things were said thought. Fiona has learned how to tell where we are with our deception however. So she may of known we were there." He answered with a shrug as he leaned forward and faintly prodded at jack, watching him roll around at the contact until Zero couldn't reach him anymore. "Fiona mentioned him being territorial or protective. Doesn't seem very territorial." He mumbled.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:48 pm

"Yeah, well, Fiona pulled a gun and Jack told her to put it away followed by a few threats, and then took a lunge after some uh, words were thrown around by both her and Sasha. He definitely would've attacked if he had the chance." Rhys says, trying to keep the sourness out of his voice at the mention of Fiona. He definitely wasn't happy with her right now, and he knew she felt the same about then. He was pretty sure she'd come back to Atlas in a day or two just to come through on the promise she made when him and Sasha first started dating.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm

"We're aware. She exaggerated a bit however, stating jack was 'feral' during it all." He mumbled, sitting back finally since jack was out of reach and just seemed content with curling up on the floor and rubbing against his own tail now.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:01 pm

"He wasn't." Rhys states, watching Jack and tilting his head. He rests his cheek on the palm of his hand, elbow resting on the arm of the couch. He looks back at Zero. "Have you guys even figured out the 'war' the Watcher keeps mentioning?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Zero shrugs his shoulders quite a bit. "Unsure. Wont provide much detail, just that a war is coming and that every vault hunter is needed." He answered, tilting his head slightly. "Athena states that the watcher and jack have history. It originally tried helping Dahl bring down both him and Helios before its finished construction and before jack opened the Elpis vault. It wont state what new role jack now has with helping this war." He stated, not sounding very happy about this.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups