A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:19 am

Don't Post Unless Your Agent Maine(Meta) or *Adashi*

Its been a long time since the warrior fell and with its fall, brought down Handsome jack as well. The Vault beast taking both handler and key with it as it sank deep into the magma lake that made its home. Everyone thought that would be the end of it. With handsome jack dead, hyperion was no longer a danger. As the years passed, Hyperion fell, metaphorically and physically. When it fell, amongst its ashes, a long since forgotten company Arose and took its place. The rubble of Helios became a fortress for a new, Peaceful, Bandit clan.

But as the years went on, something new has arisen from the warriors Den. Something or someone nobody would be prepared for.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Glorious Comeback (1x! with *Adashi*)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

John Fillion Clarke - The Reformed Warrior - He's going to un-vault your Demise
    Action Skill - Ferality/Summance
    John has a duel action skill. Ferality and Summance.
    Ferality, usually signifed by animal like actions and his heterachromic eyes becoming one solid, glowing red/orange color
    allows john to connect with his animal mentality and combat people with increased melee damage
    But decreased accuracy as well as being unable to tell who is an ally or enemy, making him a risk in battle.

Summance allows him to summon things into battle such as guardian surveyors or guardian bots to help fight.
    As well as volcanic Rakks and Crysilisks to fight on his side as well.
    When combinding Ferality with Summance, john can even summon the warrior itself to fight.

Abilities
    - resistant to fire and explosive damage.
    - Resistance to melee and bullet damage.
    - Slag/Photon shots + increased melee damage
    - Programming and engineer'ing eperience / Still a technical genius
    - Connection to the Warrior
    - health and armor regeneration when dipped into any source of magma.

"Slag shot" — from the crystal prongs at the end of his tail, John can fire a slag shot at enemies, dealing
    significant slag energy.
    "Photon Shot" — If charging enough energy, the crystals along john's back glow vibrantly before launching
    a massive photon shot form his tail as well.
    "Fusion" — John spent five years within the belly of the warrior,
    both infusing him with some of the Warrior's biological structure
    but also turning him into the new vault key to the warrior in a way.
    Thus john has an innate knowledge of the location of the vaults and a constant
    craving/need to ingest eridium to charge the internal key. Once enough energy is
    gained, john could create a map to every vault in the system.

John is covered in various plates, crystals and spikes that he can
    easily puff out and use to protect himself with, as well as various bits of stone
    that are compressed across his body, but when in a feral state can move across his
    body and create a wing structure that passes energy between them, similar to the
    warrior's own wings. The provide gliding abilities but no real flight and are primarily
    for intimidation.
    His melee damage increase comes from incredibly sharp claws, his two large, sickle like talons
    and two large horns on his head. The horns however, despite being incredibly strong are sensitive
    as they are hollow to allow energy storage and channeling.

Health
    John's health is over all excellent. However, he's still a bit of an introvert, thus does not do well around
    large groups and does not handle negativity very well. Normally Jack's response to negativity is to
    be negative/harsh and aggressive in return, but due to trying to change his ways, does not react this way
    anymore.
    John has also shown to be very easy to distract with various animal methods. Eridium mutated/treated
    catnip is especially effective against him, debilitating him for hours on end, however regular catnip does
    not do this, merely acting as an herbal relaxant then a debilitation.
    John's also admitted to needing a constant pressure on his teeth otherwise they hurt/ache, thus john does
    have a very hardy dog/chew toy to help relieve this pain. The toy is ironically shaped like Helios.

Weaknesses
    - The connection with the warrior can be seen as a weakness as well, because if the warrior
    goes down, then so does john until the warrior is able to recover.
    - Corrosive damage has a significant effect against john's armor, as well as showing to have an
    extreme weakness to cryo damage as well. Both of these can severely impede him.
    - His feral state can also be seen as a weakness as one can turn him against his own
    allies.
    - Rhys and those he cares for can also be seen as a weakness towards john,
    as John would do anything to protect them, including putting himself in danger or even
    sacrificing/surrendering himself to ensure they're safety.
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rhys (𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒?) ..sure

Postby mandalorian » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

Rhys — Atlas CEO — The Company Man
Action Skill - TBA
With his mechanical arm, Rhys has a variety of abilities he could use with it. Such as hacking, using it for interfacing, using it as a weapon, a shield, and general helper in the harsh world he lives in. With his echo eye as well, Rhys can access practically anything digital and twist them to his advantage with his knowledge of programming. The unlucky thing about this is that due to his mechanical being able to safely detach, if his internal cybernetics are shocked to the point of no recovery, his arm would be rendered useless as well as his echo eye. The advanced cybernetics he uses are extremely vulnerable, but the only way to really access them are through the port on his head.

Abilities
Blaster — Rhys emits a blast of energy from his palm. This has to be charged, but after upgrading his own arm, takes only a few seconds to do so.
Shield — On the side of his arm lies a holographic shield that Rhys can bring up. It's about four feet tall and cannot be detached from his arm.
Hacking — Rhys is able to access anything digital and see the ins and outs of the programming, the system, and exactly how to twist it to his liking.
Scanning — Rhys immediately gets all the information about whatever object he scans.
Heat — Rhys' cybernetics are so in touch with his body, Rhys went ahead and installed a personal heating system. Don't get frostbite, kiddo!
Gear
Weapons: Aries, Hydra, Chilled Company Man
Shield: Omega - Extreme recharge speed, high capacity & shock resistance.
Last edited by mandalorian on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:50 am

The soft, rhythmic beating in his ears keeps him in a resting phase, because they're no need to awaken. At least their shouldn't be. But that soft paced beating is starting to pick up, getting quicker, the blanket of liquid heat that covers them is suddenly pulling away, getting colder. Its finally prompting them to open their eyes, glowing blue and green orbs finally revealed as they stir. Soon enough, limbs kick and move, uncurling and straightening, heading to the surface, which they break through with a gasp like hiss before clawing their way across to more stable land.

His movement is alittle clumsy but it steadies and stabilizes pretty easily. It takes effort to get out of the Vault and its caverns that he crafted so long ago. His steps slowly get quicker, more stable, more steady, his posture changes a bit to accommodate the quicker movement, its odd but feels natural. Its not until his steps come across grass and rocks does he skid to a halt, heaving a bit for breath as he looks around. Everything looks different and yet still somehow the same. How long had he been out. What happened? His heads still muddled from the odd wake up as he runs clawed finger tips through his hair and moves towards a water source and crouches down, using the waters mirror like surface as a, well, mirror.

He looks himself over, briefly touches the bottom of his scarring, then traces fingers over the horns before baring teeth with a viscious growl and smacks at the water before lifting himself. Thats when the sound of a startled banit catches his attention. They've seen him and... what ever he's become. He's quick to give chase, speedily gaining on the bandit before striking, jumping off a rock so to strike with the thick talons on his feet. He brings them down fast and... wow. That was... Thrilling almost. He chuckles softly, lifts his hands to run it throught his hair as his chuckling turns into a more hysterical laugh before he manages to calm down. He can't be recognised so easily. He needs something to hide his face.

So he takes the mask the bandits wearing. Its something for now, thus he fixes it on and huffs greatly before he's off again. He needs to figure out what happened to himself. So he needs to find a hyperion facility somewhere on this planet. There has to be one close by right? There has to be!. He keeps up with the quick motions, not even letting it cross his mind how long he's been running without losing his breath when something strikes at his hip. An inhuman shriek escapes him a it throws him off and he goes tumbling. His vision blurring drastically as he lays in the grass now, heaving ever so faintly as he's surrounded. Wow. He's only been awake for an hour at most maybe and he's already going to die again.

The thought gets a dry, wheezy chuckle out of him before his entire body goes limp and his vision goes black.

They'd been observing the new creature for a while now, noting a lot of its odd behaviors and even its almost unnatural looks before deciding to hit it with a tranquilizer and bring it back to the mane bases Research facility. Then, once its secured, they'll call their CEO and inform him of the potentially new and exciting discovery they'd come across. So thats what they did, prepared their most powerful tranquilizer, took aim and fired. The sound they heard from the hit was... monstrous practically. But it went down. Thus the research team quickly converged, gathering around the beast that seemed to wheeze as it looked at them before finally falling unconscious. Thus they took their precautions, restraining the creature before bringing it up to the vehicle where they settled it in the largest cage they had. Once secured, they began heading back to home base while moving to Echo their CEO about the return.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:47 pm

He's just barely placing the plates down on the table when his echo goes off. And at first, he ignores it. Whatever situation was taking place could be handled by the people he hires to handle them — and if they couldn't, what was the use of keeping them then?

Another interruption and Rhys was sure he'd throw his echo at the wall. Fortunately, the girl sitting across from him at the table gives him an amused smile at the familiar sight. "How important do you have to be, Rhys?" She questions, and her position in the chair shifts. She leans forward, placing an elbow on the table and resting her cheek on her fist. "This not living up to your expectations?"

"It's perfectly fine, thank you." Rhys says, standing up straight and brushing down his suit. "And they'll take care of it. They always do."
    "Mhm. Just like how they took care of the last hybrid that escaped R&D, right? What was that one again?" The woman tilts her head with a grin.
    "..It was one of our experimentals with rakk DNA." He pauses. "And they managed to get it under control." The eventually was completely implied, but he doesn't continue on the subject and instead raises a brow at the vault hunter who was barely picking at her food now.
    "How'd you know it was R&D?"
    "You don't think I notice your different little tunes for each department head? Seriously. Conn artist, Rhys."
    "Vault hunter, now. But sure, fine, I'll check it."

Rhys steps away from the table and takes his echo from his back pocket, opening up to look at the message received and the alert that they'd found a particularly interesting specimen. He rolls his eyes. "Lookie here, Rhysie is right. Again. Nothing important, they found some weird creature out in this hellhole planet's depths. Can we continue with dinner now?"

"Who's stopping the dinner? I'm not stopping the dinner."
    "I'm stop dinner if you don't shut up." Rhys retorts, taking his seat and rolling his eyes with a playful smile when Sasha lets out a bark of laughter.

The dinner with Sasha was barely routine, and Rhys definitely wasn't passing on it. His opportunities to see the woman seemed to slip away at every chance they got, with either of them getting busy with their own duties. Sasha, a full time vault hunter, often had full queues and wasn't ready for settling down as Rhys suggested to her multiple times. They were happy together, and the past was behind them — anything with Jack was done, though not forgotten, as Rhys often joked it would be told to their children for a funny bedtime story.

The dinner goes by smoothly, as they usually do when it's just the two of them. They bask in each others presence, exchange stories, though Sasha's are always so much more interesting than his, about the places she's gone and the people shes met. Rhys' are always more business central, discussing the recent drama from business meetings with Torgue or Dahl, complaining about Maliwan or even snickering over Hyperion's untimely fate.

His doing, which he definitely prided himself in.
    He, the scrawny Hyperion middle manager, killed Handsome Jack.

Not without consequence, of course. There were countless restless nights, even years after the events. He'd find himself standing outside the facility itself in the middle of the night, a shaky hand holding a cigarette to his lips as his mind races and replays past events that were long done with.

Jack would never come back — he couldn't. The echo eye was discarded immediately after removal.
    And still, bits and pieces of him remained. In the way Rhys brought himself room to room, announcing his arrival, leaving fear in hearts of employees who were trying his best. In the way he laughed, throwing his head back just a bit and sometimes even lifting a hand to point at whoever had made a jackass of themselves.
    And, with a realization, stop.

Sasha noticed, of course. She helped him through it, was even the one to convince him to attend therapy when she found one on the echonet, they have great reviews!, she had insisted, and of course — you just seem so distant when someone mentions him.

He eventually stopped going. Eventually, dealing with the trauma got better. He stopped making quips and turn his head to expect Jack standing there, waiting with a remark of his own. He let himself think freely instead of being in constant fear that someone would hear. He spoke his mind without fearing an attack from it, went with his gut instincts without a nagging voice telling him otherwise, and enjoyed himself.

Eventually, he stopped being afraid of himself, and let himself be free.

Sasha departs after helping Rhys wash the dishes, muttering something about Fiona and August and emergency as she places a kiss on his cheek that he instinctively leans down for.

"Come back later today?"
    She gives him a look that says it all.
    "...I'll see you soon." Rhys backtracks, and she leaves.

He wanders the apartment for a bit longer, taking in the now empty penthouse and adjusting. His attention goes back to the echo and remembers the messages about the new specimen.

I'll be down shortly. He sends back, and places his echo into his back pocket before moving to the door and exiting the penthouse, making way to the elevators nearby and taking the nearest shortcut to R&D.

What's so interesting and exciting about this one, anyway?
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:07 pm

They've got it secured in a bio-dome in one of the lower levels. For now the beast is just asleep with a tracking collar around their neck, just incase it escapes so not to have a repeat incident of one of their other cases. No ones had the gal to take the mask off. They saw the beast kill a bandit for it, albiet the beasts back was to them the entire time but still. For all they knew, it was some kind of evolutionary tactic to catch pray and no one wanted to take the mask and risk losing their faces.

They record what data they can get. Its heartbeat is much faster then that of anything here on pandora, its internal temperature was almost the same as magma. Its hide was some kind of rock or armor plated structure with protruding spikes and visible lines of varying colors. Some ranging in reds, oranges and yellows, others ranging in different shades of purple. Not to mention the seemingly detached, floating spikes on certain portions of its body.

When Rhys, their CEO that they'd been desperately trying to get down to R&D to see the discovery finally arrived, they were quick to guide him to the viewing platform, just as the beast was starting to awaken. "We have no idea what it is. But it seemingly came from the direction of one of the known vaults." They informed.

-----

Jack groaned as he stirs. The sound low and gutteral as he kicks his legs at first, slowly straightening them out as his tail lifts and drops to the ground a few times in a rough manner. He slowly twists himself about, trying to right his position before finally getting onto his back and propping himself up on his elbows. He surveys the area with blurred vision at first but, nothing looks familiar. It all looks artificial. Did one of the preserve teams grab him by accident? Freaking idiots.

He growls lowly but finally rolls over and gets to his feet, stumbling faintly as he puts a hand on his face/the mask and shakes his head greatly. He stumbles side to side a bit as he tries to move forward, eventually stopping and just standing there for a minute to try and stabilize himself before looking around once more. He's moves to circle the enclosure a few times, obviously trying to figure out where the door is amongst the white walls. When he does find it, he tries getting it open, but quickly withdraws his hand with a hiss when shocked. What? He faintly bares his teeth at the door before stalking away from it and looking around once more.

His gaze lands on the way up there, viewing platform and huffs a bit before looking around once more. Maybe.... Could he find a all enough tree to launch himself up there? Its like, the stupidest idea ever, but he's seen animals in containment on helios R&D station do some real crazy stuff to get free. His throat feels way to sore to try actual talking just yet. Maybe there was a water source somewhere in here? Probably not, but he can look while looking at some of these artificial trees.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Rhys looks disinterested when he arrives, but does make a noise when he's actually brought to the observation platform and sees the beast for himself. So that's why R&D was so eager for him to come down and see. His eyes shift from the speaking scientist back to the wakening beast, and places a hand on his chin with a raised brow.

One of the known vaults. Which had they been around at the time? He extends his mechanical, bringing up his holo-pad and going through his interface until he finds the map of Pandora. "The Vault of the Warrior." He states, and with a huff of laughter, closes his mechanical. "The Vault of the Warrior is a volcano. Of course whatever this is shares the characteristics of that. Explains the armor. Almost reminding me of the Warrior that Jack tried to control."

He goes quiet for longer than necessary at his own mention of the man, and places his hands on his hips as he watches the beast begin to pace. "Hit it with another sedative. Get the mask off. We'll keep it alive. Send another research team back to the same area, see if there's a possible pack or if it's alone." He nearly falters, seeing the beast move like a human, and tilts his head. "They could've been mutated by the vault itself."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:29 pm

The scientist seems hesitant but nods and gives the same orders to a team below.

------

He's found a particularly promising tree that he hooks his claws into, crambling a bit but manages to start scaling it. Thats when he hears the creak of the door on the other end. It makes him glare a bit and huff. Of course these idiots come in now of all times. But quickly brings himself up to the very top of the tree, claws completely encircling the branch he scales across. His gaze narrowing as he watches two people come in with tranquilizers. So they were going to play this game. He was good at this game. He waits until they're in perfect striking range before he's releasing the branch and falling. The strike and speed of the fall is the immediate end of that scientist before he dashes forward past the other one, only for the end of his tail to coil around their neck. He spins, whipping around and throwing them out the door before giving chase, slamming into the door that no body was quick enough to close.

He can't help the laugh that escapes him despite how rough and animal like it sounds at the moment as he quickly dashes down the halls. It sends the lower level into a scramble in an attempt to recapture him. He's actually having fun just terrorizing and playing with these idiots. At least until something snags around his legs and he's slamming into the ground, air knocked from his lungs as he coughs and sputters a bit, struggling to roll over to get to whats around his ankles. But legs bound gives him no leverage and he's at a bad angle to do it in this position. It gives one of them enough time to hit him with three of the tranquilizers which evokes a snarl out of him.

But his vision darkens, body goes limp and soon enough, he's unconscious again. His limp form gathers a crowd, everyone a bit scared to get close to him after he so visciously took out two researchers, but finally someone gets closer, inches forward, prods a bit to ensure he's unconscious before finally pulling the mask off. The sight gets a round of startled sounds and whispers before someone is quick to go get rhys because he's not going to believe this.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Rhys is definitely not happy with the results of the scientists's mistake, shouting into the comms that if they don't get that thing under control, he'll be down to finish what it started. Christ, maybe he should've hired some brighter scientists if they think walking straight into the dome containing it and not closing the door behind them is a good idea. Someone was definitely gonna get punished for that one, whether or not the original scientists escaped alive.

He'd pacing the top level of the R&D department when someone comes in, worried and desperate for Rhys to come and take a closer look at the specimen. "Oh, good. Not everyone's dead. Which means I gotta take care of some myself." He says, and it's unsure of whether or not it's sarcastic with how he throws out his hands but follows anyway. They get down to the lower level without issue, and Rhys immediately clears the way to the now unconscious beast.

Upon closer inspection, it certainly is interesting, and definitely from the Vault of the Warrior with the structure. He makes a noise as he examines it, and crouches once his eyes make their way to the beasts face.

No.
    His stomach drops, and his blood runs cold.
    He forces his face to stay neutral.
    "Restrain it." He says, forcing his voice monotone as he stands again. "A mutated double. Probably from the same program Timothy was in."
    That's the only logical explanation.
    Because this couldn't be Jack.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:46 pm

They nod, quick to listen and move the beast to an area more specialized in restraining more troublesome specimen. Its already twitching, like its starting to stir with how the dulled purple glow starts to brighten up once more and the lowest of growls escapes them. Claws on both hands and feet twitching greatly. Thankfully they manage to fully restrain them before they fully awaken, which doesn't please jack one little bit as he jerks his body slightly at first, eyes opening slowly at first then snapping awake and hissing a bit as he fully starts thrashing in attempts to get free, tail lashing around but unable to do damage either. Definitely not happen, definitely entirely hostile at the moment.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups