French Fantasy 1x1 Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: French Fantasy 1x1 Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:34 pm

Anderson smiled as he saw Lucien grinning happily, shoving one of the guys off him as he ruffled his hair. "He seems a lot better then the last time he visited. Wish he had kept the beard, though. He looked tough with it." He offered Callias a cigarette as he gave him a sly smile. "Just so I know, how important is it to you to stay on the royals good side?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Callias shook his head when he was offered a cigarette. He didn't smoke, and wasn't planning on starting now. "Very important," he said, studying Anderson and trying to figure out if he was joking or not. "You're not planning on doing something to upset them, are you? I'd suggest against that."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Anderson chuckled and grinned. "They will just be dissapointed, not really angry at us. We do it every time Lucien comes back. Can't really wreck havoc properly without the man to talk us out of trouble now can we?" He said with a chuckle.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Callias sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I'm certain they wouldn't be too pleased with me if I did." He glanced over at Lucien, a bit disappointed that already he had to step out of this. He wouldn't be joining in on whatever they'd be doing to the royalty here. "Count me out, then, if you're planning on doing something of the sort. I can't do anything to make my relationship with the English royalty unstable."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Anderson shrugged. "Ok. If you want, once we are done at the school we can come get you for the pub but its up to you."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Callias frowned, confused. "School?" He glanced over at Lucien, wishing he had explained this to him beforehand. He was worried he look foolish with how puzzled he was. "What will you be doing, exactly?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:54 pm

"Our old boarding school is out on holiday so we just go there and mess around until someone sends the police over. Its stupid but we enjoy it." He said with a chuckle, watching the other guys talk.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Callias rolled his eyes at bit. "Lucien," he said over to him. "I will be waiting for you in the library. Once you are finished, please come there so we can go to the pub afterwards." The library was the only place he really knew, and he would rather wait there than the pub, whichever one it would be.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Lucien looked over at him, his smile slipping. "Alright... Do you want me to come with you?" He asked, worried about Callias being alone but getting swept up in the excitement of being with his friends and feeling like he did when he was a teenager again.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm

"You can go with them if you'd like. Just make sure you come to the library afterwards. If you do not show up, I will be forced to break into the local police jail in order to look for you." He smirked at him, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Have fun."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me