HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:35 am

Astra released a painful groan and weakly tried to push away from him. She was terrified he was going to bite her again but she was helpless to prevent it. Her eyes strayed to the food and water. She needed it but she could barely turn her head let alone do all of the actions required to bring the food to her lips. A shudder ran through her as she felt his breath on her skin causing the scent of her own blood to fill her nose. Had anything been on her stomach she most likely would have thrown it back up.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:43 am

Adreal bit his lip seeing her in this state and took the glass of water before gently bringing it to her lips, slowly he let's a little flow onto her mouth making sure she won't choke on it as he did so. "Try drinking something at least, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this, I'm sorry." He held her closer slightly and closed his eyes with a painful frown as he just waited to see if she would even get any better.

One of the scientists came walking towards the woman saying: "Alright some of the blood tests are done with that elf, how is it going here?" He glanced into the room seeing the vampire with the witch and said: "Did the plan fail or will she not make it anyway?" He glanced back down at his papers and said: "Number 9 is back in and we found a rather interesting thing you might want to know about, besides some normal things, today they noticed that number 9 is actually pregnant, has been for a month, is there perhaps other tests you would like to add into this subject, after all this is a mixture of an elf and a werewolf is it not?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:28 am

Astra choked back the water, a weak hand reaching up and gripping his arm as she did so. A faint whimper escaped her but she no longer tried to get away from him as she realized he wasn't going to hut hr again. "They want you to kill me. i haven't been doing what they want." She whispered as she closed her eyes, allowing herself to feel safe in his arms.

The scientist allowed her gaze to be pulled to the man. "It didn't go exactly as planned, no, but now she understands what the consequences of her actions are. If she continues to refuse I'll just put her in with one of the twins. With how... unpredictable they have been that should give us better results than this." She looked at his papers and considered his words for a moment before speaking again. "Both patient 9 and 3 are showing signs of extreme illness due to their separation. If you have an experiment you can perform without deteriorating that then go ahead and proceed but the last thing we need is them all getting back up to full strength. The vampire is going to be hard enough to bring back down now that he has fed."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 am

Adreal hissed slightly hearing what she said and then said: "Damn them, I swear ones I get out of this place they are going to end up dead by my hands... getting out however is a lot harder then AI expected it to be, I cant even lockpick that door but then again there is only one lock and its on the other side." He groans but just held her close and sighs as he said: "I won't let them take you away, I'll murder whoever gets close to you again." Glancing over at the door before narrowing his eyes and raising his voice: "I hope you heard that you stupid pieces of crap out there!"

The man gave a nod and then said: "Well perhaps now she will behave, my question is just, how do you plan on getting her back out?" He soon looked down at his papers again and then sighs a little saying: "Well yes they are showing great illness but that slightly got me into worry, after all these two have nearly died quite a few times because of the separation, and they are getting close to death again so we might just have to place the two in the same place for the night, just enough to stop them from dying and not getting their full powers back, dont you think? Well I'll set up some experiments on this new little case we have, anyway how have the others been doing so far? Is my help needed perhaps with some of the others?" His eyes soon looking back up at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:38 am

Victory held tightly to his sleeve. "No. Adreal please. I dont want you to get hurt too." She begged softly, looking up at him scared.

The scientist pursed her lips as she tried to think. "Ill have them moved into the same cell until they are back to normal and then continue with the tests on the wolf so you can work with the elf." She looked at her own clipboard and considered her notes. "We are basically done with the fairy. He is set up and production is finally going well so its best to leave him be for the time being. You can work with 11 and 12 if you are up for it. We still cant figure out what they are. My bet was on dragons becuse of the power level but as we saw when we ripped them apart that wasn't correct."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 am

Adreal sighs softly at her begging, he kissed her forehead gently then said: "Honestly, we are all getting hurt here, I dont think the others are even pain free, so it doesnt matter as long as I can stay close to you, someone needs to take care of you after all, you can barely move."

"Alright, it doesnt take to long for them to go back to normal anyway so should be a fast paste thing." He replied and then started writing down a few things as she spoke and said: "Well perhaps they are just elements of some kind? They show no specific signs of being a type of species like the others, my guess then could be that they are just elements or perhaps some type of wizards that use magic in a different way then what we have seen, but I'll try dig into that a bit more, after all the internet is something easily coming in handy as well." He finished writing then got ready to go while he said: "Anything else?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:18 am

Astra didn't say anything. He had a point, that none of them were really safe there, but she couldn't help but feel the need to protect him. SHe softly kissed his nose before managing to wiggle into a sitting position and started to slowly eat the food, trying ti regain her strength so she could figure out a way to get Adreal out of there in one piece.

The scientist shook her head. Ill go run some tests on demon and cat. good luck with the others once youve moved the elf." She turned and walked off down the hall, leaving Astra and Adreal alone for the time being.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:02 am

Adreal looked over at her and then said: "Don't push yourself to hard please." He remained close to her sire making sure she couldn't fall down or choke on the food. He sighs softly trying to think of a way he could get them out if here, for now he knew he has to save up his strength so didnt even change into a human like appearance wanting to store all the energy best he could so that he can use it on the right moment and get them out. Suddenly he got an idea, he looks at Astra and softly asked: "I think I could have an idea."

"I should be giving you the good luck, its much harder dealing with a full vampire then some weak creatures only together for a night." He said with a smile chuckle and then turned walking off to one of the other places to prepare the move, glancing around and asking for some others to help.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:46 am

Astra looked up at his face, worried about his idea since they never seemed to end well. "What is it?"

Mace laid on the floor of his cell, looking up at the crack in the ceiling from where during his first day there he slammed so hard into the door it sent a crack up the wall and across the ceiling. He felt like he was dying. He needed Lily but had no way of getting to her. He squeezed his eyes shut and released a moan of pain as he rolled onto his side and curled up, aching for someone to finish him off so he would stop the slow torture he was locked in.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 am

Adreal looked over at the door making sure no one was there bit still remained whispering just in case as he said: "I managed to get power again after the drink, I could perhaps use some of your help to send some type of message to my crazy sister and tell her were she is, she scares me more then the twins with her streangth since she is a fully learned vampire, only problem is, she might just plain out ignore the message too and that would end up wasting this energy I got... but if she does end up showing up these scientist might stand no chance and she would bust us out, but yeah you have seen her before and know how she is."

The scientist glanced through the opening at the groaning wolf and sighs then looks over at the other saying: "Alright open her up, get some food too maybe that elf would finally start eating then too." Soon a side door slides open which leads to another room where Lily just laid there groaning herself, she closed her eyes just wanting it all to end already bit could barely move. Frowning a little as her eyes glanced towards the open door then saw Mace on the other side so just weakly smiles glad she got to see him again finally, she slowly tried moving herself a bit as she mutter: "Mace."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me