HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:33 am

A roleplay between me and AnnaCat17

It was dark and cold inside the large building you have been taken into, kidnapped away from what ones was known as home. The scientist doing all sorts of strange test on us in this cursed place and then, freedom. We got out, we ran but we weren't the same. Human we were no longer and how to control ourselves was unknown until we found help, help from those just like us. This is our new life, our new adventure.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:22 am

Name: Jonathan Hillton
Species: Was a human but not anymore, he now leans more towards a demon with shadow controling powers.

Appearance: XXX Jonathan has short black hair, with slightly tan skin and green eyes however they have turned golden or at times red after he wasn't human anymore. He has a slightly muscular build, got horns along with sharper teeth, claws and can often have dark patches over his body mainly his arms and legs. He can, however, hide those extra growths and look more like a human. He does also carry a large scar on his upper left arm.
Height: 5'10"

Personality: Jonathan was a naturally kind person, he loved helping others, talking and being outgoing, however, a lot of those traits changed after his transformation, taking on a more dark side which made him short-tempered, aggressive and always struggling with his good and dark personality. He now struggles to show much emotion but still does during times, he has little control over his power so would often try fighting it completely which can cause more damage in the end.
Strenghts: Using shadows at will, creating weapons or objects, summoning smaller demons
Weaknesses: He has no control over his power, no idea how to use it, and the power of light is a large weakness.

History: Jonathan was raised in a normal family, just him his mother and his father. Having pretty much a normal childhood until his father died in a car accident which left his mother to take care of him alone since he was thirteen. They had their ups and downs but nothing was as hard as the time he was taken away by some men, he was placed inside the lab and there everything was just pain, coldness, and fear. Piece by piece he was taken away from his human self and changed into something dark. Hoping and praying it would come to an end, his wishes finally came true when he turned nineteen and he managed to get out with someone else, however, the struggle never ended as they where being chased, while having no idea what is wrong with him.

Family: His mother who most likely thinks he is dead
Spouse/Crush: Oliver
Kids: None
Pets: None
Others: Song that fits him

Name: Cathryn Davis
Species: Bakeneko Basically a cat

Appearance: XXX As a human appearance she has fair skin, long silver hair that has a slightly wavy but she enjoys dying it different colors, at the moment it's a golden brown, she has green eyes. She has cat ears and a tail which she can only hide under clothes and hats so is often seen wearing them. In her cat form, she is a white cat with a black patch on her right face along with her left back paw.
Height: 5'6"

Personality: Cathryn is quite cheery and friendly, but still remains a tomboy enjoying it to take risks and seek adventure which lands her in trouble often. She is stubborn, have strange habits, and can often be found sleeping somewhere. She enjoys making new friends and chatting around, she dislikes fights so rather run off or talk it out.
Strenghts: She can smell and hear good, create ghostly fireballs, and shift into other appearances at times
Weaknesses: She can't swim so has a fear of water which isn't helpful when fighting someone that perhaps have a water ability, she is easily distracted and way too curious.

History: In her first life she was born a street cat, she was an only kitten and struggled for survival with her mother until they got adopted by an old lady, where she grew up and lived a happy life until she died of old age but she turned into a Bakeneko after that, she has a family and even a younger brother then. She enjoys her life now with this human form and took on working, hanging out with others and just continuing a happy life, she also takes care of your younger brother after their parents left. Her best friend is a witch girl who lives on the other side of the world now and she mostly just stays around others who aren't human.

Family: Younger brother
Spouse/Crush: None
Others: None

Name: Adrean Williams
Species: Vampire

Appearance: XXX He has longish straight golden brown hair which turns white when he is going into true form, is usually tied in a low ponytail, hazel eyes, and olive skin. He has an athletic build and quite a few scars over his body. His true form is paler, the wites of his eyes turning black and his pupils turn red, he also gets fangs.
Height: 6'1"

Personality: He is by far the most disturbed person in the community, often acting as a villain more than a civilian. He is aggressive, full of himself, flirty, and often sees himself above others. He enjoys causing pain to others and likes picking fights with people he doesn't like. However, he does hide is sweeter side under all that troubled sides of him, he is overprotective when it comes to the community, easily laying down his life to help them, he can be quite caring even when he acts as if he doesn't care at all. But the fact does still remain that he isn't an angel, and leans more towards the completely crazy side. He does, however, have this creepy way of always being friendly even when he clearly wants to murder you.
Strengths: He can pretty much just lore his pray closer. He is also pretty handy around guns and hand to hand combat
Weaknesses: Anything that weakens a vampire. His pride can also lead to his downfall.

History: Little is really known about his history or his family, he just one day showed up at the community and started sticking around helping there, he does however still run a gang in the city and enjoys causing trouble but usually nothing to do with the community. He would never expose them even if many fear he might with his troubled personality.

Family: Unknown
Spouse/Crush: Astra
Pets: A bat called Shadow, or just Shad
Others: None at the moment

Name: Lily Stonefield
Species: Nature Elf

Appearance: XXX Shortish straight blond hair going towards a bob cut, she has a fair towards a pale color and has green eyes, like any typical elf she has pointy ears. She is often wearing stylish dresses and clothes, just something she has always enjoyed.
Height: 5'3"

Personality: Lily can be the carebear around the place, she loves helping out where she can and enjoys it to study as much as she could. She mainly enjoys being around others or learning more about herbs and plant life. She is soft-hearted, loving and caring while also being pretty much a girly girl type with her enjoyment of dresses and pretty things. No one is perfect, she does have a bad habit of easily getting worried someone might be upset ones they don't talk to her, or can even be stubborn about small useless things. She is also overly clumsy when she gets stressed.
Strengths: She can grow any plant life if she has the seeds but grass usually grows in places she has walked while daydreaming. Vines or roots or trees is something she can use to fight with but mainly dislikes anything to do with fighting. She works as one of the doctor assistants with her ability to grow herbs for some types of medication.
Weaknesses: She pretty much can't fight due to her not enjoying it too, fire powers are a large weakness.

History: Lily grew up in the forest with her family but have always dreamed of going to the city. Often times warned about how dangerous it was never stopped her from going as soon as she was old enough too. She started enjoying the city life but found it hard hiding her true self so, later on, she found the community and instead started helping out there and making new friends that where more like her, it is a place she needs not hide who she is.

Family: Both parents and a few siblings.
Spouse/Crush: Mace
Others: None

Name: Aonani Silva
Species: Angel

Appearance: XXX Aonani has blood red hair, golden eyes and a snow white skin nearly. She has curly hair which reaches her shoulders. At times she would have a more tan skin when she tries looking a bit more normal, well in hope to look more normal. She has large white feathery wings which she can only turn invisible but can't hide completely so she doesn't come to close to people knowing it might touch them.
Height: 5'8"

Personality: Aoni doesn't show a lot of emotions, she would just stare and listen to the others around her. She doesn't know a lot of things about her past since she just found herself waking up in a forest with no memories of herself or about this world. She isn't even sure what she does. She, however, is a friendly person, but also very serious.
Strengths: She has light magic, purifying anything unclean and fighting off darker magic easier. She can use spells and weapons.
Weaknesses: Dark magic can sometimes be a weakness, depending on how strong. But other than that she also has no memories of her spells and what she can and can't do.

History: She has a rather unknown history after she lost her memory, she didn't know her name if it wasn't for a little paper with it written on it.

Family: Unknown
Others:

Name: Elizabeth Williams
Species: Pureblood vampire

Appearance: XXX This is one thing you never really know, she, after all, likes taking many different appearances, her main one actually looks like a ten-year-old girl with blond hair and cold blue eyes. After that, she also takes the appearance of a young attractive woman, bronze long wavey hair, keeping the same ice blue eyes that can stare coldly at anyone and a fair to pale skin. Her true appearance, however, remains more vampire-like, she gets white hair, red eyes with her whites turning black and her fangs sharper than usual. Her skin is gray then and her demon-like self would scare off anyone. She has a large scar across her ribs on her right side but its never seen as she hides it under her clothes.

Personality: Let's just say she is no one's favorite person, she is downright full of herself, murderous and has the habit of starting fights where she goes. She is the leader of a group of vampires her father ones ruled, it made her cold and heartless for the most part, she hates getting talked down too but even so still has the habit of taking the appearance of a little girl, just don't call her a little girl unless you wish to die. Other times her adult appearance only usually to seduce some men and lead them into her trap of taking their blood. She won't think twice to murder even an innocent person and will always seek out ways to entertain herself with fights. However, under all her hard cold armour does lay a gentle soul that just wished it could be like normal people, but her past has always kept her desires for a happy family, behind the closed cold walls, reminding her she can not live in the fantasies others seem to be able to live in, this can also easily make her a rather jealous person.
Strenghts: She has reached pretty much the maximum of the vampire powers and to top it off has two swords that wield the power of wind, she can be pretty much unstoppable with those swords and her skill at hand.
Weaknesses: Even if she seems on god levels she is actually pretty weak without her swords, she started relying on them to much without realizing it so ones they are out of the picture then you just have to keep up with her disappearing act and speed, she will however most likely try to flee if you got them away.

History: Holding a dark past like her brother, she was the first born child, always looked down on because she was born a girl. Ever since she was young she had to fight for survival against her own family, constantly beaten up and thrown around but secretly started her training underground. Always said she won't become the leader until the day she killed her own father in a battle. After that, she took over the gang, her dark past is something that till this day still has a hold on her life. Secretly she is very overprotective over her siblings, but will constantly beat them up to hide it and keep her respect up high. Their gang started selling magical weapons so she started playing more salesman than anything else and will jump at all opportunities to sell off some gear which she had made for the purpose of showing other creatures that even the weaker species can become like gods with the right magical weapons and training.

Family: Her brother Adreal
Others:
Last edited by SecretShadows on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 am, edited 15 times in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am

Name: Oliver Jones

Species: Fairy (Turned)
Appearance: Curly, red hair and bright, hazel eyes. He is wirey in build and averaged height (5’9”). Once turned he has iridescent wings that he can hide against his body. The wings have scars at the base where the surgery to transform him occured. He now has a bad habit of leaving glitter everywhere since it comes from him and increases when he gets a strong emotion.
Powers (known): Flight, glows
Background: Grew up as a human and lived an ordinary life. He lived with his parents but was currently staying in the dorms at his college until he got captured heading home from a party.

Name: Mace Malkarex

Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Taller than the average human (6’3”) and with a strong build. He has dark skin and black hair with grey flecks in it with green eyes that stand out against it. He has a fierce appearance and several scars and tattoos. In wolf form he is almost all black except with grey flecks throughout his dark pelt. In wolf form he is large with his back coming to an average height human’s collar bone making him menacing.
Powers (known): Increased strength, transforms into wolf at will
Background: He grew up in a wolf pack for a while before being cast out. He joined up with a few other solitary wolves before they found the community. He now works as one of the main protectors of the community, ensuring that no one finds them or discovers what they are.

Name: Iris Stone

Species: Changeling
Appearance: Averaged height (5’5”) and thin framed. She has dark brown hair that is sleek and comes to the bottom of her rib cage. She has a heart shaped face with large, grey eyes, and pale skin. When she shifts into her demon side she has grey skin and sharp, black nails. Long horns appear that twist slightly and her eyes turn completely black. She also gains sharp fangs.
Powers (known): Can transform to look like anyone she has seen
Background: She was unaware of what she was until the age of five when she first transformed. After this her parents became terrified of ehr and had her sent to a monastery to try to have the demon part of ehr removed. Nothing worked but she remained there for years before she wable to run away and eventually find the community. She now works to help locate other creatures who are trapped.

Name: Astra Edel

Species: Witch
Appearance: Deep purple hair, brown eyes, and a gentle splatter of freckles across her nose. She is sort of tall (5'7") and average in build. She has a crescent shaped birthmark on her collar bone.
Powers (known): Spell casting
Background She grew up in a family of magic users until they were all killed by humans. That is when she was taken in by the leader of the camp and has acted as his assistant.

Name: Asmund Colby(Divine Protection, Town of Darkness) / Bard Colby(Battle Against Peace, Town of Darkness)

Species: Elemental
Appearance: Pointed face and grey eyes. He has black hair that stands out against his pale skin making him look haunting. (5'10")
Powers: Asmund has ice powers and Bard has fire powers
Background: They were twins in ancient norse times that were cursed and fused together. They became a deity among their people but ended up defeated by an opposing army and sealed away in the earth until Alistorm brought them back. Only one of them can inhabit the body at once and can keep the other from being aware of what is happening. They have difficulty figuring out how to keep control of themselves since they both battle for control of the body and often are left with large time gaps where the other one was in control. With extreme energy they can both function together to use both powers at once but it is hard and wears them out quickly, knocking them unconscious.

Side Characters to Take Note of:
Alistrom- Leader of the community
Last edited by AnnaCat17 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 am

I am getting my third on later, so we can start if you wanted, I still have to think about a personality for him so yeah...
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 am

Oliver groaned in pain. The past few weeks had floated by in a haze of pain and chemicals. He slowly managed to sit up but his back screamed in pain. He swore he felt something under the bandages move but he was too terrified to reach back and feel beneath them. The cage he was trapped in was covered in filth and in several f the cages around him he could see the mangled bodies of those who hadnt survived the week. He hoped they would be cleared out soon, the stench was already getting to him. Save for the moans of the other survivors everything was quiet. Good. He wasn't ready for another wave of drugs and pain brought on by the scientist who would appear from time to time.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 am

Jonathan slowly came back to consciousness, his golden eyes slowly opening as he felt the pain shoot through his body as if some darkened spirit seeking to destroy him. He knew he was lucky to be alive with the few others that was, the dead bodies was prove of that, he has lost count on his many surgeries and drugs he has had all for what? That he still didnt know and no one seems to have the answer but those scientists. He slowly sits up and glanced around watching those who were still alive move and groan, it was still a bit blurry but clearing up. Sighing a bit he just muttered: "When does this end."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:00 am

Oliver looked over the person who muttered in the cage beside him. He looked as terrible as Oliver felt. "When you end up like them." He whispered back, nodding to one of the bodies that had begun to gather flies." Oliver scratched at the bloody bandage that encased his torso. "How are you feeling?" He felt the need to show some humanity to the guy, hoping his kindness would make the situation even just a shread of bit better for him.

Iris stayed in the large truck for a moment. She looked out at the imposing building as she tried to think of the best way to get in. "I dont think anyone is guarding currently so perhaps we can just used the front door this time." She said quietly to her partner as she loaded her pistol.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 am

Jonathan heard a reply on his mutter by the guy next to him then glanced at the dead body he nodded towards. "Honestly I'll take his place any time." He replied feeling that it would be a lot better dead then alive at this moment. Soon he slightly chuckled as the guy asked how he felt and then just said: "Depends, how do you feel?" He sighs a bit leaning back against the wall, at least it was some type if communication in this cursed place.

Cathryn was in her cat form just sitting there licking her paw before rubbing her face as she cleans it and she then said: "Well they went on their lunch break, I can smell their sandwiches from here, makes me hungry but lets finish this mission first then grab a bite." She shifted into her human like form and just placed a hat on to hide her ears while she smiles happily getting ready to go out and do this.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am

Oliver forced a weak smile. "Like not even death can feel this bad. I think they did something to my back but im too scared to look." He looked up sharply as a water pipe groaned sending a fresh rush of fear through him. It took a few moments for his heart to steady and he could look back at the guy. "What is your name?"

Iris chuckled slightly but didnt respond as she shifted her form so she looked like one of the female scientists who she had seen leave. "Lets hurry. There should only be six in there that are still alive but it will be easier to get them out if we arent being shot at." She got out of the truck and began to walk towards the laboratory, hating how her disguise apparently came with heels causing her shoes to click with every step she took. She thought through the plan once more, reminding herself of the route to the basement holding cell.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Jonathan huffed a bit saying: "Yeah death would be more pleasant, honestly I dont think any of us want to look at ourselves anymore, they seem to try turn us into monsters or something." He himself quickly looking towards the pipe and then just took a deep breath before he said: "Jonathan Hillton, and yours?" He offered a weak smile towards the guy he spoke too.

Cathryn smiles and then changed her form as well into that of someone she saw earlier, she then got out saying: "Yeah I'll rather get out if this place sooner rather then later so let's go get them." She then followed after Iris using her senses to listen around for danger or anyone who might be approaching them. She chuckled as she realized the annoyance Iris seems to find from the clicking heels and then said: "Dont like heels huh?" She turned her attention towards the basement not getting a frown of disgust on her face as she said: "Ew it smells like dead things in there... these people cant evem clean up."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me