HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:56 am

The woman followed him outside where a white van was waiting. "Get in the van and we will take you to where we have her held and you two can wait together." The woman said, descreately pressing a wooden stake into his side.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 8:14 am

Adreal narrowed his eyes looking at the van then soon felt the stake in his side so hissed a bit as he said: "Yeah yeah chill you crazy pest." He then made his way over to the van just glaring at them all wondering what the hell was going on.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am

Inside the van several men with were waiting for him with guns. His hands were handcuffed together infront of him and he was forced into a seat with the guns all pointing at him. the woman got in and sat across from him, smiling as the van drove off. "I honestly believed it would be harder to catch you. We had you marked as one of the more dangerous ones. Im a little sad it was so easy to get you. All we had to do was get ahold of your girl first." She said with an annoying giggle.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 8:25 am

Adreal smirks a bit looking at her and said: "Oh sweetheart, you havent seen difficult just yet, true perhaps my girl is the only reason I am here not but that is because a man never leaves them behind... as soon as I have her you better be ready for some hell." He then leans back glancing down at his cuffed hands and said: "You are using a rather sad excuse to keep my hands together too."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 am

"Perhaps those just make me more comfortable. We have better ones where you are going." The woman said with a sly smile. "Don't worry, they are far less comfortable than those."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am

"Good to know, cause these ones are snappy." He said then smirks before pulling the cuffs apart and placing his hands behind his head as he leans back and crossed his legs while he said: "I wonder why you humans are so stupid sometimes."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:47 am

The girl narrowed her eyes at him. "it doesn't matter. If you hurt any of us at all your girl will get killed. You may be stupid but I dont think you are dumb enough to risk her life." The van pulled to a stop outside of a research facility. Adreal was forced out at gunpoint and was dragged into the building. The scent of cleaning products made it hard for him to smell anything, let alone locate where Astra might be. He was led down the long halls to where heavily fortified cells were. "Ready to see your beloved?" The girl sneered at him.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 am

Adreal rolled his eyes and said: "If that wasnt so then I wouldnt have been here in the first place honestly, nothing else can have me come by will." He then followed them out of the van and glanced around at the facility, he disliked the smell if the serious cleaning products around the place but perhaps it was because the place was new. Soon he glanced around trying to see where Astra was so that they could get out of there. He then said: "Fun fact, if you did hurt her, dont expect a merciful death, cause I'll make you suffer until you beg for death."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

The girl giggled and opened a cell door. "Don't worry. She is right in here." She said before he was shoved inside. The room was completely empty and padded so he couldn't hurt himself. Th door was blessed so he couldn't break it open with only a small window at eye level so people could look in at him. The door quickly slammed shut behind him and was bolted shut The woman giggled and looked through the small window at him. "Like I said, you really are very stupid. All it takes is one little lie that we have Astra and you will do whatever we say. Should be even more fun once we actually have her along with the others. I wonder if they will fall for the same trick as you."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 9:21 am

Adreal sighs and looked at the room then over at her saying: "But that is just the point, they arent as stupid as I am, you'll never be able to get them here by claiming you have gotten me locked up... after all, I was seen as the hardest target, they would just think your talking stories, and besides, dont think you can keep us locked up forever, getting out is going to be a blast too." He sits down against the wall and looked at the flowers as he said: "Astra is mad today anyway, the only think you'll be getting is a death penalty."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me