HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:13 am

"You know with how friendly you are you'd probably make new friends that aren't constantly getting in fights up their fairly quickly." He breathed in deeply as they entered the forest, enjoying the peace that came with the fresh air.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 18, 2019 8:33 am

"I dont mind the fights, they keep life interesting after all and besides your a war god arent you? It's pretty much expected and I dont mind it at all." She replied smiling over at him then sighs happily as they entered the forest. Her eyes glancing around at the beautiful place.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 am

Asmund shrugged. "Like I said, not actually a god. We just stole magic and honestly we dont even know what the magic was from." He stopped walking as he heard something. They weren't alone. he looked around them, searching for the source of the noise. "Aonani, head back to camp." he said in a low voice as he continued to look around.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 19, 2019 3:44 am

Aonani shrugs a little and said: "Well you are pretty much a god to me already with the power you hold, I mean look how you two handled those elves, they couldn't so much as scrape you and they definitely dont count as weak creatures." She soon notice him glancing around, something wasnt right it seemed and his low voice telling her to go proved that. "Asmund, I can't leave you here alone, your still recovering." She whispered over to him while glancing around herself now.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:34 am

"That's because people keep attacking us in the same way expecting it to work eventually. No one bothers to find our weaknesses and use them against us." his eyes swept the forest, eventually pinpointing where the noise was coming from. "Ill be fine. Like you said, no one can touch me. Just go get the others."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 20, 2019 7:43 am

"Honestly do you guys even have a weakness? I know I havent seen much of a weakness yet." She replied and remained looking around then sighs softly as she clearly hesitated about leaving his side. "We can just go together, its safer isnt it?" She whispered slowly starting to make her way back to the community but looked over at him not wanting to leave him here alone.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:44 am

Asmund was going to argue that he could handle this until he heard the odd hissing. His eyes widened as he recognized the noise. "Yup. Time to go." he said and grabbed her hand, beginning to run with her back to camp only to be halt by a wall of flames. Asmund skidded to a stop but forced Aonani to remain behind him so he could try to protect her even as he looked at the flames terrified. He turned around to try to run the other way but another wall of flames quickly raced across the forest floor, trapping them where they were. "Aonani, fly. Ill be ok. Just fly back to camp." He begged her, knowing she wouldnt be able to fly away and carry him but not wanting to risk her getting hurt.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 22, 2019 9:32 am

Aonani heard the odd hiss and soon saw Asmund seem rather frightened by this sound which worried her a lot. She held onto his hand tightly and hurried with him to get away but they didnt seem to get far with the walls of fire stopping them. She looked around now panicked and quickly said: "W-Wait, what is going on?" She looks back at him as he begged her to flee and then quickly hugged him saying: "Asmund, I-I cant leave you here!" However she knew staying wouldnt help either one of them much, so she opened her wings saying: "I am calling the others for help, please stay safe! Asmund dont get hurt." She was still very worried but placed a kiss on his cheek then flew up quickly and towards the community to find help.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:01 am

Asmund watched her fly off before trying to focus. He could see figures beyond the flames that were slowly closing in. "Come on Bard, wake up." he said to himself but Bard was still unconscious inside of him. He couldn't summon any ice no matter how much he focused, the flames melting them before it had even fully formed. He looked back up at the sky to where Aonani had disappeared. "Im sorry..." He breathed before feeling something pierce into his back and everything went dark as he collapsed.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon May 27, 2019 6:33 am

Aonani completely panicked landed in the town yelling out: "Help! Someone help! Bard and Asmund are under attack and can't fight yet!" She glanced around panicked and wondered if anyone would even come and help, the friends they have should at least right? She hurried to find Astra and Mace.

Lily slowly opened her eyes and groaned still having a slight fever but could hear Aonani asking for help. She slowly got up wondering if the elves came to take revenge so hurried out hoping that was not the case.

Cathryn tilted her her head wondering what was going on but just lazily looked over at her brother who was just reading a book. "What do you think is going on?" She asked her partner and yawned.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me