HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 am

Mace growled angrily and pulled at the bars, desperately trying to get free. "Let her go! You are going to wish you were never born when i get through with you if you dont release her right now!" He growled at the king.

Astra watched amazed at the dark portal Bard created, knowing he didnt usually know how to do that. "Yup. Let's go." She said and followed Aonani and Bard.

Bard stepped through the smoke calmly, eager to see what fight he was being thrown inti. From the mark Mace clawed into the dirt flames and black smoke burst forth. Bard stepped out calmly and looked around. As soon as he noticed Lily's situation he burned the vines away causing her to drop back to earth. "Who dares harm my follower?" He boomed out as he glared at the crowd surrounding him, ignoring as Aonani" Adreal, and Astra stepped out of the smoke behind him, too excited to get to play deity again.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 am

Lily soon fell to the ground after Bard appeared. She then hurried over to Mace and opened his cage then groans as she fell back to the ground realizing the vines had poison which started affecting her body.

Adreal grinned as he walked into the place and then said: "Yay something exciting again!" He then got ready for a fight and glanced at Lily and Mace wondering what was even going on with these elves.

The king hissed and said: "Who dares come in here without permission! You there, your not allowed to come and fight when this is what our law requires! If it's broken then punishment must be given!" He then looks at the guards and said: "Capture these intruders! They are breaking our rules!" The guards then summoned more vines doing what the king ask if them.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:26 am

Bard sent a blast of flames out, preventing the vines from touching him. "We have never been one to follow the rules." His voice came out distorted as his eyes glowed for a moment as Asmund and Bard both took control of the body. A crown of flames circled his head as a sword of ice formed in his hand. "You have three seconds to bow to me before i burn your people to the ground failing to obey a god." He warned, walking calmly towards the king.

Astra couldnt look away from Bard as his energy shifted into that he had when they fought him the first time. In this form he had the strength of a god and Astra was excited to see him weild it.

Mace hugged Lily tightly as he stepped out of the cage. "How do we fix this?" He asked quickly, ignoring Bard since he and the others could handle the crowd.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 2:45 am

The king growls and said: "What makes you possibly think I would believe that you are a god! They havent been in this earth for hundreds of years and instead just hide up there in heaven." However most of the other elves started taking back a few steps clearly finding it a bit believable. Soon Lily's grandfather took a step forwards saying: "King, he does speak the truth, this is the gods lord Bard and lord Asmund, the combined twin gods, I think its wise if you step down." However the king clearly refused and just said: "Attack these intruders!" Most of the guards hesitated which just caused his anger to grow.

Adreal watched the elves clearly ready to bow down to Bard and Asmund but the king prevented them from doing so, after all elves were very loyal creatures and especially to their king, if he was good or bad.

Lily groans and said: "I-Ill be fine, just going ti have a fever for a day or two nothing that can kill me... C-Can you please just keep my family safe, Bard can get a bit out if hand sometimes and I fear for their safety with this king and his open mouth."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:50 am

He chuckled, pleased with the defiance. He froze the king where he stood, his legs locked in ice. "Adreal, find the one he cares most about and tell me how their blood tastes." He ordered as he grabbed the king's face, his hand instantly burning his skin.

Mace nodded. He looked up at Astra who hurried over and took Lily from him before searching for Lily's family. Astra held onto lily, trying to hide her fear of Bard and Asmund. "Is there anything i can do to helo?" She asked before muttering a healing spell over her wounds.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 am

The king groaned in pain then said: "Unhand me!" The guards froze but soon knew they had to try protect the king even through their fear. Soon everyone just started fighting to try protect the king since it was their responsibility.

Adreal smirks and then said: "On it, so Astra, where is his strongest connection besides himself too?" He then started looking around to find out who he could attack and being over to Bard.

Lily held onto Astra gently then said: "Its okay, nothing can really solve this so just have to work it out, just going to be feverish for a bit that is all." She then glanced over at her family and said: "My mother and father is what I am more worried about, my grandfather already knows not to fight Bard but they might still do so due to the loyalty to this king, it's an elven rule after all."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 am

"Silence!" Bard roared at the crowd when they tried to attack, freezing their legs in place just as he did to the king. "No one will interfear or i will kill him." His bloodlust was overpowering. He wanted to see them all dead, bleeding slowly at his feet. "You will step down from your throne." He snarled at the king.

Astra glared at Adre. "Thats iris that does that and i wouldn't tell you even if i knew." She looked back at lily. "Mace will protect them. Dont worry."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 am

The elves all tried getting themselves free but still used their magic to try attack, taking a bow and firing some arrows at Bard and Asmund to hit him and get him away from the king. The king just growls and said: "How dare you tell me to go away from my crown! You do not rule this kingdom!" He then used his own power to shoot up some vines through the ice and wrap it around the two.

Aonani sighs softly seeing the elves all still trying to fight this, she then flies up and looked at Bard and Asmund while she said: "I dont think they are going to disobey their king, he doesnt seem any good either, would you prefer making his suffer and keeping the ithers away or will you just finish him instantly and have them all come to a stop with their struggle?"

Adreal shrugs saying: "I know but you have like a collection of spells you know." He then started going to find the family of the king. After finding a wife and kids he decided to being them over with some force then said: "Guess what I found... a few more toys."

Lily nods and then groans a little as she said: "This was definitely not the plan." She then glanced around and said: "They are just going to continue attack if he attacks the king... what if everyone dies?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:45 pm

He burned the vines awayb annoyed at the attempts at defense. He looked up at Aonani, considering her words before setting the king ablaze and stepping back. "Ill just kill him to ease you of worry my angel." He said with a devilish grin but could feel his time was almost up. "Time to return home."

Astra closed her eyes when Adreal dragged the family to the twins and they set the king ablaze. "Aonani can control him. She wont let him go on a massacre. Lets just gst you home." She said and opened a portal.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Aonani sighs softly watching the elf burn then looks down at Bard saying: "Well someone seems to be having more fun then they should." She couldn't help but chuckle a little at him then lands next to his side saying: "What are we going to do with the guards? You are keeping them pretty frozen." Hearing that it was time to go she gave a nod ready to move out.

Lily closed her eyes as well just tightening her grip of Astra a bit then waited for it to all be over. After that she nods and said: "She seems to be the only person who can control those two." She then got up being rather wobbly with her spinning head and still poisoned body while trying to find her family and Mace.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me