1x1 with disney dork

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with disney dork

Postby joji » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:07 pm

1x1 Warrior Cats roleplay between disney dork and I. Don't post here unless you're either of us, thank you!

name: swallowfall
description: russet, white and black she cat with yellow eyes.
personality: caring, good hunter, low status
history: clan born, her father died in battle.
Last edited by joji on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[bonfire]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the..only..way..to..get
what..you..want..in..the..world
is..through..work

name bonfire (bonny)
age twenty one moons
gender nonbinary
pronouns they / she
scent burning wood / smoke
x
breed american short hair
eye color pale yellow
fur colors orange, black
fur length short
markings tortoiseshell
x
likes sunbathing, chasing bugs, staying active, warmth
dislikes getting wet, the cold, other cats,
+ traits optimistic, loyal, trust worthy, empathetic
= traits independent, strong willed, intuitive, loud mouthed
- traits impulsive, stubborn, hot headed, narrow-minded

personality at first meeting bonfire may seem to be the aggressive type. they may growl, hiss, swipe and bite at the other party. threats may come from and followed through if they're pissed enough. they're like this because bonny is very wary of other cats. she has trust issues and doesn't tend to feel comfortable around strangers. other cats cause them slight anxiety since other they don't always know how other cats will react toward them. they're the territorial type as well and aren't too good at sharing anything, so to find another on their land makes them nervous an annoyed. bonfire is most definitely a loner in many aspects. they rely on only themselves for food and shelter. they hate to put their trust in others and only believe that they can do what is needed for themselves. they will never be heard asking for legitimate favors from other cats or asking for help. they're thick headed this way, thinking that they can do everything and anything on their own and that the need for others is below them. surprisingly bonfire may tend to have a bright outlook on things. they like to see in the good in situations and look toward the light. negativity, they think, can bring them down and they'd rather not bring themselves down. bonfire is a strong willed cat who doesn't like to be talked down to. they don't like to take no as an answer and will go forth with their plans and ideas even if others are against it. being opposed annoys them too. bonfire is quite the stubborn cat and they know it. bonfire can tend to be quite hot-headed at times. they can be easily annoyed and flustered and like to take their anger out by scratching at trees, hunting prey, tearing at the ground or grass. if it's another cat that is bothering them then they won't hesitate to voice their frustrations and tell the other party off. they can be loud and slightly aggressive, saying threats or swiping at the other cat. however actual fighting isn't their strong suit so they know when to turn the other cheek. but don't think they won't be petty about it. bonfire tends to have a one track mind as well. they tend to focus on one thing at a time and multi-tasking can be quite hard for them. not only that but their impulsive. having a one track mind, being stubborn and impulsive, it's extremely hard to talk bonfire out of doing anything. you'd have to be a pretty persuasive cat to talk her down from jumping off of a cliff after a bird she was hunting.
quirks bonfire has the biggest fear of water. ever since they could remember bonfire has hated the prospect of swimming, fishing, being near bodies of water, thunderstorms and rain. the thought of drowning closely follows the fear as well as the thought of being out in deep water. they simply hate water and even hesitate to drink form shallow puddles and walk in the rain. bonfires second fear is of emotional attachment. they've been hurt before by cats they love and fear to be hurt anymore. so they try not to get close to others and try to not let others get close to them. bonfire has a profound love of fireflies. they love to sit in the grass and watch as the sun sets and one by one the glowing bugs bring a new light to the forest. they simply adore the bugs and refuse to chase after or injure any. however bonfire can be caught chasing after other flying bugs for fun.
phobias aquapobia ;; water / deep water, philophobia ;; emotional attachment

myers briggs istj
orientation pansexual
theme song tbd

one to four stars below average five stars average six to ten stars above average

speed ★★★★★★★★★★
agility ★★★★★★★★★★
endurance ★★★★★★★★★★
strength ★★★★★★★★★★
x
stealth ★★★★★★★★★
intellect ★★★★★★★★★★
seeing ★★★★★★★★★★
hearing ★★★★★★★★★
x
hunting ★★★★★★★★★★
fishing ★★★★★★★★★★
fighting ★★★★★★★★★★
bite ★★★★★★★★★★
climbing ★★★★★★★★★★
tracking ★★★★★★★★★★
swimming ★★★★★★★★★★
jumping ★★★★★★★★★★

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][i][[color=#CD5C5C]bonfire[/color]][/i][/size][/center]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with disney dork

Postby joji » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am

Swallowfall
          The she-cat baked her pelt in the sun during one of the hottest days of greenleaf. Her quiet purring couldn't be heard over the loud chirping cicadas filling the forest with noise. Her gaze drooped as the wind rustled her whiskers, heat making her eyelids heavy. Focus on the static noise was broken suddenly by a high-pitched voice. "Swallowfall, look!" She opened her eyes and turned around to see her apprentice, Otterpaw, holding a small garter snake in his jaws. She gave an impressed expression and exclaimed, "Wow, Otterpaw, nice catch!" She knew countless days of practice would improve the apprentice. She decided to visit the lake she knew of on territory to have a drink and cool off. "Do you want to go back to camp with your catches, Otterpaw?" She told him, "I might do a bit of hunting by myself." He nodded and ran off with enthusiasm. As she stood in the soft grass, she located the lake from where she was and started walking. After passing the tree line, she scented a sparrow. She crouched and followed it quietly. It was an empty trail. She continued on her journey to the lake. She padded throughout the forest, about halfway through hearing a squirrel rustling, opening her mouth to smell it and tracked it down. She focused on the back of it's neck as it nibbled on a piece of seed. She pounced, swiftly delivering the killing bite to the back of it's neck as she locked down on it. She thanked Starclan for the life of the squirrel and took it with her. She finally made her way to the lake and buried the squirrel nearby. She met the water's edge and crouched to meet it's surface. Lapping up the cool water relieved her instantly, and she drank as much as she could. She stood in the shallow part of the lake and studied the water at her paws. Several small fish darted about in the clear, stoney water babbling by. She could see the other side of the lake, still dense with foliage. Swallowpaw swiped at the fish to pass time, she could do this for hours, sometimes she thought to distract from the bore of daily clan life. After catching a few minnows she got out of the water and buried the fish near the squirrel.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[one]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 am

[bonfire]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quiet paws stepped lightly on the soft, hot ground as the torti made their way through the forest. Slowly slinking through the underbrush they kept relatively low to the ground and did their best to avoid making much noise. They were on an important hunt and were making their way to a hunting ground they commonly went to. Since today seemed hotter than usual bonny feared that not much prey would be out today as to avoid the beating sun. they didn’t mind the heat so much, in fact they embraced the warmth on their dark pelt. But many creatures didn’t feel the same as bonny did toward the heat, which was shame. Seeing the familiar ridge in view where a giant stone lay at the base bonfire picked up their pace slightly so they could reach their destination sooner. Brushing past the rock bonny reached the crest of the ridge and stood above it, their eyes scanning the dip in the forest below. What they were looking for were here alright. Their whiskers twitched as the descended into the hollow running. The butterflies immediately scattered and began to flutter every which way in an attempt to avoid the feline. Jumping about like a kit the cat clawed at the air, swiping with careful aim at the butterflies. They sliced through their delicate wings with ease and sent several plummeting to the forest floor. This was like a game to bonny as she continued to jump at the butterflies for fun, however, at the same time the hunt was real because she was planning on eating the butterflies. As the hollow cleared of the vibrant and beautiful insects bonny trotted around and gathered up the fallen ones into a pile. It was a strange meal for sure, but if enough bugs were gathered they could provide just as much nutrients as any rodent. Plus bonny sometimes liked to pluck off the prettiest of the wings and place them in her pelt. Once she was done with the insects bonny felt like she needed a drink. All the running and jumping in the immense heat had parched her. Standing up from where they were sitting bonfire made her way out of the hollow and toward the nearest water source. As they surmounted the ridge bonny could tell something wasn’t right. The birds above were chirping wildly, and while that may have been because bonfire is a predator, there also seemed to be the smell of smoke in the air. Even worse, through the canopy and above the treetops bonny could see the black smoke rising high. It was close too. Something was on fire.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:03 am

Swallowfall
          Swallowfall lollygagged in the forest to waste time before heading back to camp. She wandered around the familiar place, when a shadow cast upon her face. She looked upwards, met with a thick black cloud. The pungent odor of smoke suddenly overwhelmed her nostrils and she quickly retrieved the prey she buried. After the limp bodies hung from her mouth securely between her jaws, she hurried into a sprint, she had to get back to camp quickly. At the entrance, she heard clamoring cats. Swallowfall slunk in and made her way to the freshkill pile, where cats deposited what they caught after hunting. She joined the noisy crowd of cats gathered in the center of camp, when their leader, Heronstar, stepped out of his den and ascended the pile of rocks he spoke from frequently. He sat calmly and swished his tail, signaling for the cats to quiet down. Once everyone was paying attention, Swallowfall's leader proposed an idea; evacuation to a temporary camp, while a team of select warriors looked for adequate land to settle on. Cats murmured in agreement with the plan. The camp was busily preparing for the move when it suddenly got hotter. The smoke reached the sky where the trees were sparse, and Swallowfall could see it billowing slowly above camp. Chaos ensued as cats realized the fire was spreading faster than previously thought. Heronstar led the group out of their barren home and made his was quickly into the forest, opposite from the cloud of ash. They traveled for a while before stopping in the middle of the forest, when they realized the fire spread to where they were headed already. Flames licked the trees in the distance and the thick smoke poured over the cats. Labored coughing started, while Heronstar attempted to keep them calm. They continued making their way through the trees, avoiding wherever the smoke blew in from. Swallowfall lagged behind, studying the sky as it became darker, and when she looked back down. she saw nobody. She ran forward, frantically looking for any trace of her clan, which was nowhere in sight. She shouted and yowled with no luck, she was alone.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[two]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:56 am

(ooc ; i didn't have time to proof read since i wrote this during class. sorry if there's any mistakes or weird sentences!)

[bonfire]

With their expedition suddenly cut short by incoming flames bonfire’s mind kicked into high gear. The way back to their current encampment was most likely being blocked by flames seeing as though the smoke was coming from the direction of the makeshift camp. The only option would be to head further into clan territory and risk being caught by clan cats. The fire seemed a more merciful option than encountering, as bonny called them, clannies. Turning back around bonny fled back down into the ridge and up the other side. The sky filled with more and more smoke, the once sunny day was now being blocked out by the opaque smog. The heat intensified as well, beyond the limits that even bonny thought were comfortable. As bonfire ran their paws hit hard against the ground and dug up dirt, they no longer cared about being quiet and stealthy like before. As they made their way deeper into clan territory it became evident to bonfire that the fire was much bigger than she previously thought. Looking off to their left they saw through the smoke flames licking at the leaves of trees. The summer heat must have dried up so many plants, without any water they were burning up easily and allowing the fire to spread faster. Surging forward bonfire did their best to outrun the charging flames. Their only thought was to get out of the forest and to safety, although something caused the cat to slow their pace. Perking their ears up bonfire tried to listen for it again. Had she heard a voice? Stopping completely bonfire tried to listen over the crackling of the fire as their eyes searched the thick smoke. Yes! There it was again, a voice calling out from close by. Some poor cat must have gotten stuck in the sudden blaze. Staring off to where the voice was emitting from bonny contemplated leaving the cat in the heart of the fire and saving their own tail, or stupidly go rescue them and chance death. Without much thought to it actually the cat charged off toward the yowls. The smoke grew thicker and heavier as she forged on into the nearing fire. It surprised bonny how loud fire could be, but the roaring of the flames grew deafening which caused it to be much harder to pinpoint the voice. Staying close to the ground she weaved past fallen branches and burning bushes with squinted eyes. Not only did the fire burn, but so did the hot smoke which was painful to breathe in. this had to be one of the stupidest things they have ever done, well, besides challenging that badger, but that’s a whole other story. Jumping over a burning tree branch bonfire found themselves skidding to a halt on the other side when they found another cat, presumably the one they had heard before. i’m here to get you out of the flames, bonfire yelled above the uproar of flames to the stranger.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:34 am

Swallowfall
          Swallowfall's eyes widened as the cat in front of her, covered in dark ash from running through the burning forest, offered help. Did someone from her clan come back to help her join back with the others? It didn't matter, all that needed to happen was getting away from the fire engulfing their surroundings. Swallowfall nodded and went with the cat, trying to hold back violent coughs as her eyes watered. Smoldering black branches fell from the trees above them and landed heavily on the ground. She could feel embers landing on her fur and tried to ignore the pain as the two twisted and turned through the forest. Swallowfall thought about the stranger beside her, keeping up with the swift pace they kept around the burnt foliage. She hadn't recognized the cat's voice when they spoke to her, which made Swallowfall wonder why she was saved. It seemed as if the entire forest floor was covered in it's ashes, now, and Swallowfall's paws were caked with residue. The smoke started to thin as they made their way to the end of the forest, where trees grew less densely and you could see the smooth green grass being blown by the wind. As they skidded out of the forest, looking back for only a second, Swallowfall could see her home being decimated by the giant flames. Tears welled in her eyes as the realization that everything she knew was ripped away set in.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[three]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 am

[bonfire]

leading the stranger through the burning forest really tested bonfires knowledge of the territory. rarely did she enter clan territory but she knew it well enough to navigate a path out, although it was tough when her eyes were squinting against the smoke. she had to manage to get them past collapsing trees and falling branches, clouds of smoke and ash, and the fire itself. the cat could feel her whiskers singing away as she ran too close to a smoldering bush. but a few missing whiskers were a better casualty than a lost life. ever few strides bonny dared a look behind her to see if the other cat was following. as the two cats left the raging fire behind and made it toward the edge of the forest bonfire wanted to believe that the gray powder covering the ground in a fine dust was snow, however they knew better. with the fire well behind them now bonfire began to slow their pace as their endurance was starting to run out. they were used to running very fast for a long time, but their lungs were burning with pain due to smoke inhalation. coughing to try and ease the itchy pain bonfire took a look at the cat with them for the first time. she was covered in ash from ears to tail so it was hard to make out exactly what she looked like. are you alright? they asked, their voice somewhat raspy from the smoke. lifting a paw bonfire licked at the ash covering their toes. the ash tasted disgusting and it probably wasn't the best idea to be licking it off, but they wanted to get the residue off as soon as possible and without having to wash it off in a puddle or other water source.

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:35 am

Swallowfall
          Swallowfall directed her attention to the cat speaking to her. She seemed a bit startled, realizing she was talking to a complete stranger. "Physically, I suppose I am." She uttered shyly. "Thanks to you for getting me out back there." She nodded towards the burning forest. "Are you injured?" She asked, she couldn't spot any lesions from the ash caking her new friend's pelt. "What were you doing wandering the forest like that in the middle of a fire? Any cat in their own right mind would've gotten out of there as soon as possible!" This made her feel extremely grateful for this cat's kindness. Swallowfall still had questions, like if they had a name and where they came from. She looked around the grassy clearing and down at her paws, which were also covered in ash. It was falling from the sky like snow at this point. She decided it redundant to clean herself right now since the precipitation would soon restore the layer coating her fur. She introduced herself after staring, mesmerized, at the flames that licked the horizon. "My name's Swallowfall, warrior of... well, I was a warrior... I'm not so sure about that now." The wind was blowing the huge cloud of smoke generated by the fire through the trees. A loud noise filled the air, causing Swallowfall to look at the direction it was coming from, up. A flying monster was in the sky, spraying water down on the trees. Swallowfall's eyes widened and she looked at her acquaintance in fear. Staring back up at the monster, she realized it was distracted, busily extinguishing the flames, but the clan cat could tell it would take more effort and assistance from more monsters to begin putting it out.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[four]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:48 am

[bonfire]

don't mention it, bonny said as they continued to lick at the residue covering their paws however they paused as the cat before them began to ask questions. gazing up at the cat bonfire shrugged at the question. i have a few singed whiskers but other than that i believe i'm a-okay. they were thankful that they were able to escape the fire without any casualties other than a few whiskers. things could have ended a lot worse. looking back to the forest bonfire felt a twinge of sadness in their chest. while they typically hopped from place to place to avoid being in a territory for too long, bonny had been staying that forest for a few moons now and grown attached to the abundance of the land. they knew the forest like the back of their paw and it hurt to see the place burning down. the fire snuck up on me, i didn't notice it until it was close, bonfire sounded somewhat defensive toward the question. they saw the question as an attack on their intuition and didn't appreciate it. why didn't you get out of there as soon as possible? why did you allow yourself to be surrounded by it? they retorted, looking back to the cat and repeating the inquiry to her and some. their voice was somewhat raspy and once again bonfire began coughing since their throat and lungs were feeling irritated. ah, so you're a clanny, that explains a few things. you can call me bonfire, bonfire had a few things against clan cats and could be insensitive toward them. this one seemed alright for now though. as noises sounded overhead bonny moved their attention to the sky as monsters flew toward the flames. what are they thinking getting close to the fire? bonfire wondered to themselves as they watched the creature release water down onto the flames. would they be able to put it out like that? it's probably best if we get going while the monsters are distracted. plus it'd be best away from the incoming smoke, it can be just as deadly as the fire itself.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me