1x1 Dream Dragon & Not Here

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Dream Dragon & Not Here

Postby Not here » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 pm

jeѕѕιca мarιe
    jack put his hands off as if telling him it was ookkay. “It’s fine. She’s in a moody. We’ll be careful. See ya Reid.” Letting Reid exit first, he went outside to find Jessica leaning on the building. She glared angrily at jack and started to walk away from him. The male had caught up with her easily and gave her the black school bag which contained her school items. She snatched her bag from him and put it over her one shoulder. “I don’t like that kid.” She growled. Jack laughed and continued to walk beside her till he got her to her destination.

After splitting ways, jessica took her seat and was drawing on her iPad. She noticed someone sit next to her, which didn’t bother her. Till Reid’s scent crossed her nose. Looking up sharply, she looked over to her side and sure enough saw him. With a roll of her eyes, she continued on her drawing. It was like she couldn’t get away from this guy. Luckily, she had late classes. So that would give her time to stay out of the house and avoid everyone.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:26 am

Reid Porter
    He could immediately tell that she wasn't too pleased about him sitting beside her. She was just going to have to get over it though. "I am sorry about whatever it is about me that you loathe, but I am pretty sure there is still some level of formal respect for an Alpha that has been lost in translation somewhere with you," he said semi-humorously, "All I meant earlier was to not go back to the apartment alone, okay? There is a lot going on right now and I don't think that it is safe for any of us to be alone. It is too risky to keep everyone in the dark any longer. I will explain the situation better tonight, if you can tolerate that," he said in a low tone so that he wouldn't be overheard.

Their professor walked in as soon as he finished what he had to say, so he sat back in his seat, willing the day to pass faster. Or at least go quickly until he could get to his photography class. That was about the only class that he was looking forwards to.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:59 pm

jeѕѕιca мarιe
    a soft growl came from her chest as she listened to him. “If you haven’t noticed already, I don’t care for ranks.” She hissed out then noticed the professor walk in and quiet down. This wasn’t the place or time.

Once class had came to an end, she collected her belongings and in do so she spoke to him. “You don’t need to tell me what is going. I’m already aware of it.” She was now standing with her bag on her back and her tablet in hand. In a joking tone of voice, She chimed. “Since you are so concerned, meet me tonight after my last class.” She giggled as her feet started to move away. It was on purpose that she never told him where or what time he class ended. If he wanted to throw the alpha card at her, he should know everything, right?

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Reid Porter
    Reid was far too tired to be frustrated, and decided that he would just text Jack to see if he knew when and where her last class would be. He really didn't have the tolerance for it at the moment, but he also preferred her being safe than dead. He wasn't willing to lose anyone else. Especially since it would be on him if he did.

For the most part, his other classes were going well. He had a pretty big break in between his first and second class so he just went and hung out in the student center and worked on editing photos on his computer. His other two classes passed pretty quickly, and he was able to distract himself in photography for a little while. The class was over too quickly though, and he was left with the reality of his situation again. Checking his phone, he went to wait for the time Jack said he thought that her last class ended, and he just hung around the hall he thought the class might have been on.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:30 pm

jeѕѕιca мarιe
    her classes went by without a hinge. With a surely nodded, she was going to ace all of these classes. Luckily she had one class on her odd days, since most fell on her Monday And Wednesday. Her thoughts were interrupted when a young man had sat next to her and began speaking. With a roll of her eyes, she continued with her drawings.

As her art class came to an end, the young man was following Jessica out, inviting her over to a party. She kindly rejected but seemed obviously annoyed. He kept telling her how fun it would be and there would be a lot of people to meet. She had rejected him again. Without an warning, he had grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him, holding her close. The close interaction made Jessica want to gauge his eyes out. His affection was unwanted. However, her wolf was getting antsy. It took a lot of control to keep the wolf inside but there was no way she’d get out of his grip without using the strength from it.

Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Reid Porter
    Reid was really beginning to think that Jack didn't have any real idea where Jessica was. Either that or he was messing with him, which, would have been funny in another time. Just not then. It was only when he looked down towards the opposite end of the hallway that he spotted her. With a guy.

As he started making his way to her he honed in on what was actually going on and picked up his pace. When the guy jerked her back to him his blood pressure rose, and he was about ready to let out all of his frustration out. Firmly putting his hand on the guy's shoulder he yanked him off of her, stepping in between them. "Lay off dude, she said no," he said rather aggressively. The last thing that he needed was for either of them to get too heated in this situation.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:31 pm

jeѕѕιca мarιe
    her eyes had just changed to a wolfs when she was about to use the strength but it quickly subsided. The male had now let go and was glaring at Reid. Trying to make light of the situation, he smiled warmly and said “relax. I was just being friendly and inviting her out. No need to be a buzz kill.” Jessica had taken refuge behind Reid, rubbing her wrist. “Apparently no doesn’t mean much anymore.” She growled and gently put her hand on Reid’s forearm. “Come on. Let’s just go.” She spoke softly for once and without disdain. It made her appreciative to actually have him around for once. Maybe he wasn’t so bad but still, her guard was up.

Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Reid Porter
    Reid was thankful that it didn't escalate, although he was pretty sure that his and the dude's version of friendly were completely different. He was also glad that he had been there to prevent anything from happening. There were a lot of ways the situation could have gotten ugly.

At Jessica's touch he turned to leave, satisfied that the guy wasn't going to try anything. He didn't say anything as they walked, really just needing a moment to compose himself.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:07 pm

jeѕѕιca мarιe
    the guy gave a devilish grin as the two walked away. “I hope I get to see you soon Jessica.” He called after her. The only thing he was looking for was trouble and Jessica was perfect for that.

Jess had walked closely beside Reid, rubbing her wrist. She looked embarrassed and upset that she hadn’t done something herself or the fact that Reid was the one to help her. She actually felt grateful that he had come to get her. Staring at the ground, she continued with her run train of a brain. So careless of her surroundings. So annoyed that she didn’t protect herself. However, she couldn’t protect herself without revealing what she was. Working up the courage to say something to Reid, she glanced up at him shyly, to gauge his mood. “Uh...thank you for helping me.” Her voice was low and shy like. Who would had thought she’d be actually speaking to him kindly for once.

Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Reid Porter
    He was lost in his own thoughts, frustration bubbling in him. It was one thing to have a troublesome pack and hunters to contend with, but the unnecessary drama of college students wasn't something he figured would be a major issue. Although, he should have known better. Stress was not good for any of them, and put in situations like that made it harder to reign in the dangerous parts of themselves that they had to keep secret.

Drawn from his quiet concentration by her unusually quiet tone he looked over to her. He was caught so off guard by it he wasn't quite sure how to react. "No worries," he said a bit hesitantly. "Are you okay?" he asked, deciding that was an appropriate question to ask considering what just went down.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me