TFP: Legend of the ArchAngels (1x1 with Kia-Bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

TFP: Legend of the ArchAngels (1x1 with Kia-Bee)

Postby the machine » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 pm

There goes a legend on cybertron. A number of great warriors, known as the ArchAngels, will one day restore cybertron to its former glory if a war breaks out, that is if they can be gathered into one place. However, this is merely a myth, which is what the decepticons don’t understand. The autoboots know the decepticons are after the ArchAngels and want to attempt to make the legend come true so they can rule cybertron. It’s up to the autoboots and their human allies to foil the decepticons plans, but how long until the decepticons at least get one ArchAngel

This is a 1x1 with Kia-bee.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TFP: Legend of the ArchAngels (1x1 with Kia-Bee)

Postby the machine » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:33 pm

(will edit later)

"my optics are magenta!"

Name: Jolt drive
Species: cybertronian
Faction: autobots (formerly neutral)
Alt.mode: 2018 Corvette c7 z06

Personality:
Jolt drive is playful and bubbly. She is creative and intelligent. An excellent puzzle solver, she can see the bigger picture. However, she can’t control the fact that she can sometimes be too kind and be kind to the wrong people. She’s also very emotional and jumpy. She hates loud noises but music seems fine to her. She’s on the autism spectrum and always finds a place to calm down if something’s wrong. She likes sticking close to her cousin mirage

Misc:
- Mirage’s cousin
- faded Italian accent
---------------------------------------------------------
"if i see one more Ibis, i'm gonna go crazy!"

Name: Eureka
Faction: decepticons
Alt.mode: Australian EA 18G growler jet

Personality:
Everyone on the nemesis knows Eureka, the weird con with a love for animals. She’s a great fight, don’t get the cons wrong, but she’s a huge adrenalin junkie. Her most famous trick is to fly as high as she can, stall when she gets to the top and fall, just catching herself before any catastrophe happens, which often gets her in trouble. Her strong Australian accent makes her hard to understand and she’s very informal. Sometimes too informal. She makes fun of herself a lot and doesn’t speak much of her background. Everyone’s aware her parents were bots of high status and she’s from a well-respected Kaonian tribe, but she’s hiding the fact that she’s next in line for the throne. She resents humans a lot because of how much they damage their planet, and thinks earth is better off without them

Misc:
- She has a pet cockatoo named Squizzy and a pet python named Noodles
- Crush on starscream, may or may not become his conjunx endura
------------------------------------------------------------
" windmills are very lovely, i'm so glad that when i punch you in the face you get to see one yourself!"

Name: Neurotoxin
Species: cybertronain
Faction: autobot
Alt.mode: Maserati

Personality:

Neurotoxin is very shy and quiet. She timid and prefers to be on the sidelines, despite the fact that she should be on the front lines. Neuro's smart but her soacial awareness is a mess, often making her jumpy. No one and quite hear her most of the time because of how quiet she is. Once a scientist, she knows how to work things and how things work, always there to lend a servo if anything goes astray. She's often with the bots she's close to and doesn't stray far from places she can run too if something goes wrong

Misc:
- Conjunx endura of Ricochet.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"they actually gave me a nickname, Typhoon Ragnarok"

Name: speedsmoke
Faction: autobots
Alt.mode: smaller version of smokescreen’s

Personality:
Speedsmoke is a quiet young femme. She often sticks to smokescreen's side a lot. She's intelligent and polite. One thing she often get she teased for is the fact that she's dyslexic. However, this doesn't impact her ability to fight. She can pack a punch, especially if her older brother is in trouble. Their age difference may only be 4 years, but Speedsmoke looks up to her brother, like he looks up to Optimus. She has an interest in earth's weather and has a good memory. She's use to the cold, however, heat is a huge weakness for her. Her brainy but shy personality makes her the brains of the tag team with her brother

Misc:
- smokscreen's little sister
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"lucky for you, i'm not an illusion"

Name: Mirage
Faction: Autobots
Alt.mode: Alfa Romeo

Personality:
Mirage admits, he's sometimes ditzy and loud and a bit of a pain, but no one can help but love his attitude. He's a good friend, always there to cheer his team up. He may worry about his paint from time to time, but he's a skilled mech. With his cloaking ability, he uses this for the greater good and his own reasons. Usually he's good fun to be around but is a little protective of his family. Lay one digit on them, and face the wrath of primus.

Misc:
- cloaking ability
- jolt drive's cousin
- has an Italian accent
-----------------------------------------------------------
"if i reversed my colours, i'd be pink"

Name: Arcee
Alt.mode: motorbike

Personality:
a Melee expert and ready to fight, Arcee is an honorable warrior in team prime. despite being endlessly haunted by the past, Arcee stands true to the cause of the autobots and always tries to get back up. having lost 2 partners has shaken her to the core, making her prefer to work alone. she however wants to push forward and help her team as best as she can

Misc:
--------------------------------------------------------------
"how rad would it be if you all had jet-packs like optimus?"

Name: Miko
Species: human

Personality:
Miko’s a little hyperactive. The little human is very energetic. She loves monster trucks and lots of pop culture. Although, sometimes she can be loud and a little annoying, she has a brave heart and knows how to help those who need it. She’s very good friends with a few of the bots, but tends to stray from the sights of other bots.

Misc:
- She’s Japanese and is on an exchange programme in America

----------------------------------------------------------------
"you scratch my paint, i scratch yours"

Name: Knockout
Faction: decepticon
Alt.mode: red sports car

Personality:
A little sarcastic and sadistic, knockout is the nemesis’ most trusted medic. He can get the job done. he is especially smart and knows his way around things. however, he is sometimes cowardice and frets about his paint job way too much , often asking breakdown to buff it for him. but watch out when these two are together, creating an unstoppable team

Misc:
- Conjunx endura of breakdown
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 am

"For the millionth time, I'm not Soundwave." Name: Ricochet
Nickname: Ricco
Species: Cybertronian
Faction: Unalined (former Decepticon)
Alt mode: dark blue UAV
Personality: Ricco is a bot of many emotions which she freely expresses without care. Being a sniper makes her a deadly opponent from a distance, but that doesn't mean she can't deck a few Vehicons in close quarters. She's fiercely loyal to those she considers friends or family and would stop at nothing to keep them safe.
Misc:
-Has the mini-con Ravage at her side to help in sneak attacks
-Foster mother to a surviving youngling from Cybertron she's named Thundercracker
-Twin sister to Soundwave
-Also has the ability to create a ground bridge

"Touch me again and I'll kill you."
Name: Ravage
Faction: Unalined (former Decepticon)
Alt Mode: cassette tape
Personality: Once at Soundwave's side and loyal to the Decepticon cause, Ravage's optics were finally opened which caused him to leave the ranks with Ricochet. While he can talk, he only chooses when he wants to. Deadly in battle using sneak attacks causes his opponents to flee.
Misc:
-Unless needed for battle, he's usually watching over Thundercracker
-Really doesn't like being touched by others
-Still adjusting to being the "good guy"

"Me Auwobot too!"
Name: Thundercracker
Nickname: Thunder, TC
Faction: Autobot (former unalined)
Alt Mode: smaller teal version of a General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon
Personality: More or less being the equivalent of a three year old human makes Thundercracker quiet the active and playful little mech. Unfortunately, this also means that he'll trust anyone bigger than him and think they're a friend. Found on Cybertron by Ricochet made him grow super attached to her, so far as to him affectionately calling her Ma.
Misc:
-Although a little chatterbox, he does have some difficulty pronouncing his R's, sometimes T's and occasionally TH sound.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm

it had been an uneventful Saturday morning for the autobots, June had just dropped off the humans to hang out with the autobots, and Miko had been talking non-stop. Mirage was out doing patrol with Smokescreen so Jolt drive and Speedsmoke were listening with Arcee to Miko ramble on. "oh, Valentines day just past. i didn't get much but i'm still grateful" "wait... what's va-...val-" Speedsmoke tried to say he new word. 'Valentines day. it's where you show your love to someone for a day without them knowing like sending an anonymous card or placing candy on their desk before they arrive. that sort of thing" Miko explained

Eureka, being the weird con that she was, had walked in on a conversation at the wrong time, eating energon shredded cheese right out of the bag. it was her bag of energon shredded cheese so no one really batted an optic. Starscream was ranting on about love birds. the only word Eureka processed was "birds" and thus got the wrong idea. "mate" she interrupted "if you wanted to know about birds, you have an expert standing right 'ere." Knockout looked at Eureka as she interrupted the conversation and sighed. "Eureka, you've got the completely wrong id-" "mate, i know what i'm talkin' about" eureka interrupted knockout as she stuffed a little bit more energon shredded cheese into her mouth. "i'm a Vet. you know that"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:05 pm

"Mush." Spitfire spat, folding her arms. The femme Wrecker looked at Miko. "It's all mushy stuff." She added with a shudder. "Oh, come on, Spitfire, it's a human holiday. I find it interesting." Her identical twin sister, Tink, said.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:15 pm

miko shrugged. "not fully mushy. sometimes it gives people a chance to be kind. there's this one boy in my class who gets picked on a lot because he's mute. i placed some chocolates on his desk and wrote him something nice. he's really early, like before anyone else early, that's why i wanted to go way early today" she explained. "sometimes, valentines day gives you an opportunity to make some one else's day better" "what you did was really kind Miko." Jolt drive smiled. "are you going to be friends with him?" "already am. turns out he's on the same exchange program too and he's an excellent writer. he's like top of the school in biology" miko smiled
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Tink elbowed her twin. "See?" She asked, smiling. Spitfire scoffed, rolling her optics. "He's kind of like Bee." Raf said, smiling at the black and yellow mech.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Miko nodded. "yeah, Riku is really nice too. i'm glad i did that. man, people are so mean" she sighed. "anyway. he's going good now. tomorrow we're hanging out at the arcade with him" "wouldn't it be busy, i heard a new game was installed there" jolt drive told miko "that was last week" speedsmoke corrected
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:32 pm

"Is that where you're going to do the Fourth Act?" Spitfire asked Miko. "Spitfire!" Tink exclaimed. "What?!" Spitfire asked defensively.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Miko looked at spitfire confused. "no, i'm just hanging out with a friend. he needs that. he's been shoved into lockers, had his note pad that he uses to communicate taken, no snatched from him. he needs a friend. and that's what he is to Raf, Jack and I" she stated. "I can be nice to someone without having any love interest in them"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me